TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New T2 fm-"Lord Bafford's Secret"-New Dark-Jan/6th/2013

jtr7
    What a way to go out, Rod. A parting gift, as it were. May the dream give way to a better dream, and may you see it come true.

Stuck: I am looking for the #15 key. I have read the note about the broken wall but can't find it

Master Builder 2018
    If you are in Bafford's, go out through that hole in the basement wall, jump in the water and turn right. Just before you reach the end, there is a switch under water on the right.

Thanks Tannar I was there several times and missed it!

Awesome mission!

I finished 20,950 short on loot and I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that's the most I've EVER been short.

I'm stuck in the mine. Left of the trolley can be seen pass. How to get there?

Master Builder 2018
    You can't get in there and there is nothing there anyway.

for anyone having trouble finding the key that opens the door to all those vault locks, check Bafford carefully! I just KO'ed him back at the thieves' house and left him, and had to backtrack once I realized who he was.
    Once you're in, though, it gets weird

I never did find Bafford's Book of Secrets, though... any clues?

Master Builder 2018
    Check his bedroom.

Where to find the Bafford's servant? And where is the Hammer post? Returned to Earth, and loot of 14 000. Where are the rest?

Master Builder 2018
    The servant is in the basement of the thieves' house. look for a note on the floor.
    You missed something major on the asteroid. Go back and look at the cart near the back door of the cathedral.
    The Hammer post is between the stables and the well house.

Thank you, Tannar!

Thanks darthslair, nice mission! But the mix of new textures with old ones looks not very, imho.

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving this Thiefcommunity/family, Rod. You will be missed. I hope to hear fom you again.
    Take care

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

What a treat ! I am playing along and kept thinking to myself "Have I seen this?" finding the cave with the spiders says it all. A very nice touch exspecially for being your last mission. I hope your vision gets better. I myself am having early symptoms of fuchs dystrophy which is treatable.

Sending a prayer and best thoughts your way for a successful surgery. Will be thinking of you while playing another of your wonderful fms.

Thankx for the great FM ... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you soon will join the guild of FM builders again!
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Thank you for this wonderful mission! It's great so far, EDIT: already found it, hiding in plain sight!
    Last edited by Jack Lee; 9th Jan 2013 at 09:47.

Isn't this the one in the picture gallery?

I probably broke the mission a little when I played it.

I started by going to the mansion, then the Hammer post, before I went into Bafford's.

While doing this, I heard a bird call coming from a thief. A minute or so later I saw two thieves walk past, as mentioned in the readable.

I downed them with a gas arrow, so they never reached their intended destination.

This meant that Bafford never left his mansion. Instead he ran into his throne room when a gong/bell was heard, which was probably triggered by me getting into the throne room to begin wth.

Beyond that, nothing else of importance happened.

I also ended the FM with one of the most "Hollywood"-type endings possible. I dropped all 5 explosive charges and launched a Fire Arrow at them from the roof. Travel time about 20 seconds, but worth EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM for the ensuing fireworks.

Master Builder 2018
    It sounds like you had fun. You didn't break anything though. Bafford will do what he is supposed to do even if the thieves don't make it to their destination.

This mission was awesome and unexpected Thank you for making it and all of the other Fms that brought us joy

I have a strange bug! The lead pipe "blackjack" disappears when I put it away. What can be done?

It is no blackjack. Try pressing your "next weapon" key.

OK, it works! Thanks!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast