TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New T2 fm-"Lord Bafford's Secret"-New Dark-Jan/6th/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Notesthes View Post
    It is no blackjack. Try pressing your "next weapon" key.
    We have a "next weapon" key? Crap!

Thanks a lot for this mission, DarthsLair !
    And I really hope that this will not be your last one.
    Anyway I wish all the best to you.

The mission worked like a charme and I had great fun playing it!
    Found 75188 loot on my own and ended up with 75588 loot with some help from TTLL.
    And I am afraid to say, that there is evidence that the remaining 350 (or at least a good portion of it) is not even obtainable.
    According to TTLL's lootmap, the following loot could not be found or frobbed:

Thiefs Den : Mask (50) & FirePoker (200) not frobbable
    Asteroid, near Altar : Plate/Bowl (10) not frobbable, PurpleGoblet (15) & PurpleVase (50) not visible
    City, Armourer : JewelledDagger (25) not found (-> Sword)
    ===

(I know that I am a loot-nerd , but I can't help it. May the dromed-BUILDERS forgive me )
    EDIT: down to 350 missing
    Last edited by gnartsch; 10th Jan 2013 at 14:20.

very good mission i ended up with 55088 loot,i though i would have had it all but not sure where i missed any

Quote Originally Posted by redleaf View Post
    We have a "next weapon" key? Crap!
    Speaking of weapons, I only have moss arrows and the pipe. Is there a sword anywhere? If not, how do I remove banners?

there is a weapons shop in the city that has all the weapons you need,sword ,blackjack etc

I can't belief that I missed this thread for one week.
    Congrats on the release DarthsLair!

I like the way how you changed Bafford's Manor. It looks really nice while it is still fitting to the original style of the OM.

Fun mission DarthsLair. Thanks for the effort and all previous missions. Best of luck with your sight. Medical science does wonders today. Here's to you getting that break

Bjack

however finished this mission, plays very well and was a good entertainment.

Hello there .o/

I've started this mission about half an hour ago and it looks really nice, however I noticed a small transparency issue with the head/helmet of a guard, the one patrolling in front of Bafford's Manor's main entrance, so I thought I should let you know before i forget about it so it might be fixed someday

I took a screenshot just in case (clickable thumbnail) :

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    there is a weapons shop in the city that has all the weapons you need,sword ,blackjack etc
    Thanks very much, dw. I hadn't gone down that street at all.

Thank you for another fun mission, darthslair. I hope you regain as much of your sight as possible.

Master Builder 2018
    That AI model has always been that way.

Thanks Darthslair, I am looking forward to playing this fm and I know I will enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed all your previous missions.
    Dont be a stranger and all the best for the future.

Lots of hugs

xaussienanny

(just finished fm and it was fantastic, thanks so much Darthslair. Now I must hunt down my missing loot, lol. )
    Last edited by xaussienanny; 14th Jan 2013 at 02:21. Reason: Finished Fm

Archivist
    Quote Originally Posted by Constance View Post
    I noticed a small transparency issue with the head/helmet of a guard, the one patrolling in front of Bafford's Manor's main entrance, so I thought I should let you know before i forget about it so it might be fixed someday
    There is a known fix for this (by R Soul):
    http://catmanofiowa.com/RSoul/fixedcop.html

Cool, thanks a lot \o/

Up
    I suppose it is intended but, I was wondering, since it looks very "grid-like", is it normal that vine arrows can't attach to the inside part of the mechanist cathedral's roof ? It also doesn't seem to work on the wooden beam that holds a bell…

Master Builder 2018
    Yes, vine arrows don't usually attach to something like the cathedral ceiling, even though it does look similar to a grate. And the wood beam holding the bell is probably not solid. That is common also.

Hanging picture in gallery...

Quote Originally Posted by Notesthes View Post
    Isn't this the one in the picture gallery?
    Yeah I found that too, but I don't know how to get it open. (I got the switch to the right of it with the loot paintings for the secret counting chamber, but I can't figure out how to open the hanging painting in the art galleria itself.?? Also in the the other courtyard there is a banner, I can see under it, but no way of opening it.
    As for the switch on a balcony by the fountain, is it on the 3rd floor (with the one) or 1 of the 2 on the 2nd floor (connected to each other with a beam over the fountain)?

Still trying to find keys; 7, 11, 13, 15..?

& the secrets; 1, 9 (the one in the water past the broken wall in the basement) found the spider cave with the directions left & right down there, but no secret counting chamber 10..?

There's an armory? I've been running around with a lead pipe this whole time... Where is that?
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 16th Jan 2013 at 15:32. Reason: forgot to spoil... & ARMORY??

Quote Originally Posted by Albert View Post
    Actually, why fix that? It looks freaking epic.
    yeah...creepy with a capital creep...

well.. I seem to almost have this mission wrapped up... save for one thing...
    I am missing one key, number 13...
    I've gone thru all the scrolls I picked up.. but they all lead me to rooms I've already opened..
    am I missing something?

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    I am missing one key, number 13
    Go to the garden with the fountain in Bafford's. On the north, narrow balcony overlooking the fountain, there is a lever on the east end of that balcony.

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    I can't figure out how to open [/SPOIL]the hanging painting in the art galleria itself.
    I don't know what painting you are talking about but the only secret in the art gallery is the hidden counting room.

Also in the the other courtyard there is a banner, I can see under it, but no way of opening it.
    If you are talking about the secret passage to the throne room, you can slash that banner.

As for the switch on a balcony by the fountain, is it on the 3rd floor (with the one) or 1 of the 2 on the 2nd floor (connected to each other with a beam over the fountain)?
    I'm not exactly sure what you are asking here but see below:

Still trying to find keys: 7, 11, 13, 15
    7 - Under the stairs to the basement, at the very bottom, you will find a lever.
    11 - At the end of the hallway outside the library, look at the top of the window.
    13 - Go to the garden with the fountain. On the north, narrow balcony overlooking the fountain, there is a lever on the east end of that balcony.
    15 - Go out the broken wall in the basement, jump in the water, turn right and swim toward the end of the tunnel. Before you reach the end, look on the right wall just underwater for a lever.

There's an armory? I've been running around with a lead pipe this whole time... Where is that?
    It isn't exactly an armory. It is an armorers shop right next to the jail where you started the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    I don't know what painting you are talking about but the only secret in the art gallery is the hidden counting room.

If you are talking about the secret passage to the throne room, you can slash that banner.

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking here but see below:

7 - Under the stairs to the basement, at the very bottom, you will find a lever.
    11 - At the end of the hallway outside the library, look at the top of the window.
    13 - Go to the garden with the fountain. On the north, narrow balcony overlooking the fountain, there is a lever on the east end of that balcony.
    15 - Go out the broken wall in the basement, jump in the water, turn right and swim toward the end of the tunnel. Before you reach the end, look on the right wall just underwater for a lever.

It isn't exactly an armory. It is an armorers shop right next to the jail where you started the mission.
    Key#11 was the last of the keys to be found.
    Imagine, I knocked every body out instead. Shoud've made a left to the store instead of a right. When after 2.5 hrs of that continuous Right I ran into the armory...haha

I find a Melissa locked in some basement somewhere. I knock her out & bring to the post, but notta happens Where's the other M named girl to bring to the post? or is it which bed... Up or downstairs?

Master Builder 2018
    It is the bottom bed. In the thieves' house, look in the basement for a note on the floor. Then look at the wall next to it.

Generator room?

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    It is the bottom bed. In the thieves' house, look in the basement for a note on the floor. Then look at the wall next to it.
    I'm guessing you're refering to the generator room. Opposite the generator & coal shoot in the wall you can clearly see what appears to be a secret wall-door, but I can't find the switch to open it. Can't remember where in the basement I found the note.

The wall next to the scroll is no secret door, but you can frob pieces of the wall. You have to go really near to it. It is next to the really loud generator - on the other side of the generator than the entrance from the garden (I think).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast