TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New T2 fm-"Lord Bafford's Secret"-New Dark-Jan/6th/2013

I can't find key 9, have the others.

thanks!

Master Builder 2018
    Key 9: In the Library, look for a lever on the underside of a table.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Key 9: In the Library, look for a lever on the underside of a table.
    thanks, I never seen any scrolls where it said it was there. but lever in there opens a place outside of it..

I just finished this and I had a load of fun exploring! I loved all the secrets and the fact that old Bafford is getting so old he has to leave notes all over the place so he doesn't forget things. LOL! Just like me. Thanks very much for another fun mission, Rod.

video issues

Hi,

I'm having trouble seeing the mission. I can load it, but then I get sound and just black screen. I'm able to leave the mission, however after clicking "quit" Thief crashes.

....... caropr

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Thankyou EiJi !
    Thankyou Uhai !
    Thankyou Inky !
    Thankyou KarstenPonToppi !
    Thankyou Ghostly !
    Thankyou NightShifter !
    Thankyou Linda ! Glad you enjoyed it !

Quote Originally Posted by caropr View Post
    Hi,

I'm having trouble seeing the mission. I can load it, but then I get sound and just black screen. I'm able to leave the mission, however after clicking "quit" Thief crashes.

....... caropr
    Can you play other New Dark v.119 fms ?

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140085
    Last edited by darthsLair; 17th Feb 2013 at 15:24.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply. Just noticed that no, I can't. So, I'm gonna check the other thread and get up to date with my thief software. It's been a few months, since my last Thief play time.

Again, thank you very much .......... caropr

Can you play other New Dark v.119 fms ?

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140085[/QUOTE]

edit:
    oki. updated and everything works fine now. Thank you!!!!
    Last edited by caropr; 18th Feb 2013 at 10:54.

Ok. . .I'm stuck.

I need Keys #5 and #2. I've retraced all the clues I have and the only two can see I'm having 'difficulty' with, is the foyer. There seem to be two in that area. . .I found one no problem, but I'm not finding the other.

Knew when I started finding counting rooms out of order that I was going to have trouble keeping track. I need a better memory. lol Trying to retrace my steps to the ones I've found, following the scrolls in order, but I seem to have dropped a scroll or two now. -sigh-

Thanks!

Master Builder 2018
    Key #2: In the throne room, rope up to find a switch on a beam to the left of the throne as you're facing it. This will move the throne aside.

Key #5: In the storeroom north of the kitchen there is a lever under one of the long shelves which opens a trap door in the floor.

Ahah!! Thank you, Tannar.

Not sure what I missed to not get those two. Although, the two clues from those two places, seem to point at each other. So, perhaps I missed finding them for myself?

But I'm rolling again, thanks.

hi, doesn anyone knows where the key #15 and key#11 are?
    Last edited by Cardia; 28th Feb 2013 at 18:47.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    hi, doesn anyone knows where the key #15 and key#11 are?
    Did you get the key in the well hidden secret area out side the hole-in-the-wall-entrance? I cannot remember which key is #11.. If I am guessing correctly, it may be near the kitchen: check the sink or one of the long shelves in the adjacent room.

Master Builder 2018
    Pedro:

Key #11: At the end of the hallway outside the library, look inside the window frame at the top. There is a lever there.
    Key #15: Go down to the store room in the basement that has the big hole in the wall. Go outside to the sewer and jump in the water. Turn right and swim toward the end of the tunnel. There is a lever under water on the right wall before you reach the end of the tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Pedro:

Key #11: At the end of the hallway outside the library, look inside the window frame at the top. There is a lever there.
    Key #15: Go down to the store room in the basement that has the big hole in the wall. Go outside to the sewer and jump in the water. Turn right and swim toward the end of the tunnel. There is a lever under water on the right wall before you reach the end of the tunnel.
    Thanks Mike

Wow! just found a pub with a background music by Chachi jones "Not this nothing" from the album "Dymaxon Daydream"...Nice choice Rod
    Last edited by Cardia; 28th Feb 2013 at 19:25.

Very sorry to hear of your continuing eyesight problem I hope they can resolve that for you. I appreciate all the work you have put in over the years making FM's and you will be sorely missed.
    Please if nothing else keep coming by the forums even if you cant make more missions. Good luck.

Very cool mission so far secret 15 was sneaky I had to come here to find that one, never even considered going back into the sewers to look for it.

Unfortunately I seem to be the only one who is short on loot, everything else is done but I only have 14,839

Of course no sooner do I post then I find the answer, two of the mechanist were carrying these bags labeled pure gems and when I took them from their bodies after I bj them I could do nothing with them except drop them so I never thought to take the other ones on the cart, but of course that was what I needed to do!
    Last edited by nickie; 5th Mar 2013 at 03:31. Reason: Spoiler cover added

Can someone tell me how to find keys 6, 10, and 14?

Master Builder 2018
    Key #6: In the basement storeroom south of the stairs there is a lever under a shelf.
    Key #10: In the room outside the throne room, you need to get up on one of the ledges over the doorways and you will see a lever under a beam. This opens a secret room down the secret passage that you will be able to see from here.
    Key #14: Look for a lever under the stairs leading down to the vault.

Thanks Tannar.

I have found all the keys but I really expected to find a lot of loot in that vault. But there was none. I feel like I am seriously low on loot. I have solved all the objectives except loot but I don't want to ride the spaceship if I am this low on loot. I only have about 4,000 and I need 15,000. Will there be a ton of more loot after I ride the spaceship or is there some place in Bafford's that I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by cavador_8 View Post
    Thanks Tannar.

I have found all the keys but I really expected to find a lot of loot in that vault. But there was none. I feel like I am seriously low on loot. I have solved all the objectives except loot but I don't want to ride the spaceship if I am this low on loot. I only have about 4,000 and I need 15,000. Will there be a ton of more loot after I ride the spaceship or is there some place in Bafford's that I am missing?
    You will be coming back so it wouldn't be an issue anyway but you will find plenty on the asteroid.
    Last edited by nickie; 5th Mar 2013 at 03:30. Reason: Spoiler cover added

Ok, I have solved all the objectives except for the loot. The loot requirement seems excessive. I still need almost 2,000 in loot. Is there a secret place where lots of loot can be found? Is there a loot list anywhere? It's a shame I can't finish this incredibly good mission because of a very high loot requirement.

Master Builder 2018
    Did you get the bags of gems from the cart outside the cathedral on the asteroid? And all the gems in the mines?

Thanks Tannar!!

I totally missed that cart!! There was a ton of loot in that cart. Kicking myself right now for missing that! Excellent mission.

First of all, I send you all my positive thoughts and my best wishes for your sight, hope you will recover soon!!!!

Next, a question.... where do I find the explosive charges?

.....found......
    Last edited by maga; 30th Mar 2013 at 07:24.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    First of all, I send you all my positive thoughts and my best wishes for your sight, hope you will recover soon!!!!

Next, a question.... where do I find the explosive charges?
    Look in the towers. Thanks for your kind words.

Last edited by Ricebug; 4th Jan 2014 at 19:06.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast