TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New T2 fm-"Lord Bafford's Secret"-New Dark-Jan/6th/2013

Lord Bafford's Secret

I can't play this mission. I am using Garrettloader and when I try to play I get mission for "Running Interference" with Basso.

Do I have to revert back to Darkloader? My Thief2 game has been updated to version 119.

I'm having the same problem as Kczul. Garrettloader isn't inflating the files.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Kczul View Post
    I can't play this mission. I am using Garrettloader and when I try to play I get mission for "Running Interference" with Basso.

Do I have to revert back to Darkloader? My Thief2 game has been updated to version 119.
    This fm has too many files in it to run in GarrettLoader. I highly reccomend using only fm-selector for any NewDark fm. Darkloader V.4.3 passed all of the beta testing criteria as did fm-selector.

Quote Originally Posted by john9818a View Post
    I'm having the same problem as Kczul. Garrettloader isn't inflating the files.
    Hi John Nice to see you in the forums again!

Same thing as above. This fm has too many files in it to run in GarrettLoader. I highly recommend using only fm-selector for any NewDark fm. Darkloader V.4.3 passed all of the beta testing criteria as did fm-selector.

Nice to see you here too Rod. Thanks for the info.

Hi Rod, I'm so sorry to hear that, and hope that you will get better one day!!!!!!!!! I send you all my positive thoughts.
    Thank you for all your hard work, I really loved your fm and going to replay them again.
    All my best.
    Marisa

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Hi Rod, I'm so sorry to hear that, and hope that you will get better one day!!!!!!!!! I send you all my positive thoughts.
    Thank you for all your hard work, I really loved your fm and going to replay them again.
    All my best.
    Marisa
    Thankyou Marisa, your kind words made my day. I can still see a little however my vision comes and goes. I recently tried a co-authored fm, but had to give it up even with my huge flat screen because of eye strain. I would gladly try a bionic eye if some company wanted to experiment on me.

Hopefully, I will be able to revise some more of my missions, although it may take a few years at this rate. My last revision was Cataclysmic Revelations, availabe at http://Thiefmissions.com

Thanks again for being sweet!

If I play on Normal, will I be getting more objectives as I play on?

Also, how do I get into the mansion? Not the front door right?

I found a lever in the sewers, in that little room, what does it do? I didn't hear anything.

Quote Originally Posted by llanita View Post
    If I play on Normal, will I be getting more objectives as I play on?

Also, how do I get into the mansion? Not the front door right?

I found a lever in the sewers, in that little room, what does it do? I didn't hear anything.
    1.Yes,more objectives will come as it is much larger than you may think.

2.It doesn't appear that you have tried from all angles. There is always the original way. I can think of 3 ways to get into the mansion without being seen. Yes, you should avoid the front foyer, unless you plan a distraction.

3.The lever is from the original OM, so you will have to discover what it does.

4.Be prepared for 2 to 2-1/2 hours on the easiest difficulty to get through it, as you will see, there is a lot more than meets your eyes. Good luck!
    Last edited by darthsLair; 16th Jul 2013 at 18:25.

Awesome. Really enjoying it. Thanks so much, and good luck on your surgery. Keep your hopes up, medical world perform miracles nowadays.

Secret 10 Help please

I'm doing secret 10 and I know it's down in the basement, in a storage room around the hole in the wall, the little broken pipe, but I cannot find any pipes in any storage rooms.

I'm doing secret 10 and I know it's down in the basement, in a storage room around the hole in the wall, the little broken pipe, but I cannot find any pipes in any storage rooms.
    I don't recall any broken pipes, but if you find the hole in the wall, it is located off the basement storage room. This hole in the wall was the original way of getting into the mansion from the city streets via the Well Shack. Okay, go through the hole in the wall, go to the water, take a right, go under water, and look for a switch on the water duct wall. This should get you the 15th key to the vault.

I did that one already.

As it turns out, I also did Secret 10 (That's the one in the sump room)

I've done all the secrets from 1 to 14. I am missing Secret 15

I've got all the keys except for Key #1.

I'm quite lost actually, because doesn't that mean that I haven't done one of the ones I think I've done??

I did that one already.

As it turns out, I also did Secret 10 (That's the one in the sump room)

I've done all the secrets from 1 to 14. I am missing Secret 15

I've got all the keys except for Key #1.

I'm quite lost actually, because doesn't that mean that I haven't done one of the ones I think I've done??
    Terry made a hint sheet, this should help you know what you have and don't have:
    http://www.ricebug.org/temp/LordBaffordSecret.pdf

Now thatI think back a little, you may need the key nearest the vault room under the stairs. Look for a switch under the stairs. I think that may be the key you haven't found yet. If you haven't located the vault room,it is off the hallway that is adjacent to the throne room going through the bath room, then downstairs.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 18th Jul 2013 at 10:39.

It's all done!! I finished. That was so bloody awesome!! What a wonderful FM. I loved it.

Thanks very much for it.

The key hunt is broken - two of the clues lead to the same destination (stairs under the foyer) and two of them lead to each other (Throne and Kitchen Storage) - otherwise, GREAT remake of a classic level! Gets the WTT (What The Taff!?) award for the finale!!

Just finished. What an amazing mission. And the loot! 75000+? That's not just rent money, that's retirement money. Thanks for a wonderful game.
    It was wonderful revisiting old Lord Buffy

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456