TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: The Abandoned Castle - NewDark [19 Jan 2013]

This FM has turned out well. Good story and creepy atmosphere.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Could someone give me the 4 number code to the vault? I just don't really want to mess around with arithmetic, scroll finding, and getting the color order correct. I would greatly appreciate someone just telling me what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by cavador_8 View Post
    Could someone give me the 4 number code to the vault? I just don't really want to mess around with arithmetic, scroll finding, and getting the color order correct. I would greatly appreciate someone just telling me what it is.
    You got PM

Thanks Beltzer!

Oh yes, one more question. Where is the papyrus with the red band around it? It's the only one I am missing. I have been searching everywhere for it.

thanks

Anyone know where the papyrus with the red band around it is located? I can't proceed in this mission without it. I read through these posts and I may have found where the red scroll is. Is this it? I will try later on tonight to see if this is the one I am missing.

there's one in a wine rack on the way to the attic
    Last edited by cavador_8; 18th Feb 2013 at 10:56.

Anyone know where the papyrus with the red band around it is located? I can't proceed in this mission without it. I read through these posts and I may have found where the red scroll is. Is this it? I will try later on tonight to see if this is the one I am missing.

there's one in a wine rack on the way to the attic
    Yes, look there.

Finally i was able to install this mission, i guess the problem was mine afterall i had some strange problem with thief 2 directory installation.

Iīm stuck, can anyone tell me the vault code? i donīt have patience to decipher the scrolls clue.

thanks in advance.

Nice
    I have sent you a PM

Whereīs the sword that i need to acquire? i tried to kill the little devil girl with the sword i currently have but she seems invunerable to my slashes, how do i kill this little brat?

Look in one of the guest bedrooms on the ground floor.

I added this mission to my walkthrough website if anyone needs a little help on normal difficulty.

http://thief2fanwalks.freewebspace.c...nedCastle.html

I added this mission to my walkthrough website if anyone needs a little help on normal difficulty.

http://thief2fanwalks.freewebspace.c...nedCastle.html

Thanks nickie, found it

Finished the mission, nice castle, i loved the paintings in this mission, cool creepy sounds, and funny comments from the girl.

Thanks for this one Beltzer

I am glad that you liked it

Umm, me too. I'd appreciate the code as well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Thanks nickie. I'm really enjoying this mission.

Music In The Real World

I just now finished this Fan Mission and I must say How Wonderful it was. You out did yourself! Will be looking forward to playing more of you genius fan missions.

I loved the piano music and was wondering the name of it. I'm learning how to play the piano and would love to play this piece. It's so daunting yet so beautiful. If you know what I mean.

Thank you in advanced,

Janie

Thanks I have sent you a pm.

Wow! First time in the entirety of Thief that I can think of that there was a true use for the Scouting Orb!!

Very nice mission!

Great mission. At first I thought I was going to hate it. But the second I read that book! Oh boy! Creepiest FM I have every played.

Quote Originally Posted by taffedinthehead View Post
    Wow! First time in the entirety of Thief that I can think of that there was a true use for the Scouting Orb!!

Very nice mission!
    A very late answer, but glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by moatazemam View Post
    Great mission. At first I thought I was going to hate it. But the second I read that book! Oh boy! Creepiest FM I have every played.
    Thanks, nice to hear that you changed you mind

Your missions are always such an eye-candy, beltzer! I hate the undead, but Iīm still playing through this one, cause it looks so amazing!

Now I need some help though: I canīt figure out the number for the code of the red scroll. I figured out the others, but the red one doesnīt make sense to me:

37 - 41 + 15 - x + 34 = 36 / = 37 - 90 - - 89 = 36 ... so the solution would be -89. How can that be?! Where do I go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    Your missions are always such an eye-candy, beltzer! I hate the undead, but Iīm still playing through this one, cause it looks so amazing!

Now I need some help though: I canīt figure out the number for the code of the red scroll. I figured out the others, but the red one doesnīt make sense to me:

37 - 41 + 15 - x + 34 = 36 / = 37 - 90 - - 89 = 36 ... so the solution would be -89. How can that be?! Where do I go wrong?
    Thanks Samantha, glad you liking it.
    The red is 37-41+15-x+34=36.
    So the X is 9

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast