TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: T2 FM: The Abandoned Castle - NewDark [19 Jan 2013]

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    37 - 41 + 15 - x + 34 = 36 / = 37 - 90 - - 89 = 36 ... so the solution would be -89. How can that be?! Where do I go wrong?
    You made mistake in your math: -41+15+34=-41+49=8

All right, I have absolutely no idea how I could get that wrong! It was so super easy

So with this I just finished and gotta say I really loved it! The architecture, the music, the design of the castle, the pictures, everything was such an eye- and earcandy!
    I had a funny bug too btw: I was able to jump onto the top of the maze and just walked above it right to the chess piece! I donīt know why I always have such convenient bugs in your missions, beltzer!

Thank you very much for this awesome fanmission!

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    All right, I have absolutely no idea how I could get that wrong! It was so super easy

So with this I just finished and gotta say I really loved it! The architecture, the music, the design of the castle, the pictures, everything was such an eye- and earcandy!
    I had a funny bug too btw: I was able to jump onto the top of the maze and just walked above it right to the chess piece! I donīt know why I always have such convenient bugs in your missions, beltzer!

Thank you very much for this awesome fanmission!
    Thanks again
    I have never heard of someone who made it up on them. But you somehow made it, good for you

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678