TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Want to help creating music

Want to help creating music

Good morning everyone, this is Sengu from Italy. I'm opening this thread to share with you my passion for music and to know if I can be of any help creating OSTs for your fan missions.

I can create ambient or any other kind of music, I take request and I can freely put it to use for anyone who wish to use them.

Let me know if I can be of help.

In the mean time I'll just leave these two ambient songs I wrote (keep in mind that these are just examples of what I can actually compose).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8Lcw7nDpo

And

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKFh6F8A1Ik

I like your "Demise is Upon Thee". It seems to fit well with mysterious missions.

Welcome to TTLG, Sengu.

I'm going to copy this thread to the Editors' Guild so our mission builders don't miss out knowing what you can do. Very nice indeed by the way.

Hi everyone! Don't know if people here just forgot about this thread or something like that lol.
    Anyways just wanted to point out that I'm going to upload some new fresh tracks that will be for everyone to use and also taken for another mission actually wip.
    Feel free to contact me if you ever need an original soundtrack for your FMs.

Those tracks sound really great I'm curious about your new ones.

Thanks!
    Right now darthsLair took Demise is Upon Thee and Darkness Within but these tracks are on YouTube for anyone to pick.

By the way at this moment I can only take one more request because right now Le Malin asked for a soundtrack

Hi Sengu!

Just wondering, do you make ambient music only, or do you take requests of custom sound effects as well?

So, you're making music, colleague? That's amazing! ("colleague", since I play with sounds and making music too )
    "Darkness Within" sounds awesome, "Demise is Upon Thee" sounds spooky, but very well! I like it

I'm sure your talent will be appreciated. It's really wonderful piece of art you've made. (IMO, might be very useful for TDM missions as well)

Quote Originally Posted by gigagooga View Post
    Hi Sengu!

Just wondering, do you make ambient music only, or do you take requests of custom sound effects as well?
    Never tried with sound effects, but I guess I could give it a shot, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    So, you're making music, colleague? That's amazing! ("colleague", since I play with sounds and making music too )
    "Darkness Within" sounds awesome, "Demise is Upon Thee" sounds spooky, but very well! I like it

I'm sure your talent will be appreciated. It's really wonderful piece of art you've made. (IMO, might be very useful for TDM missions as well)
    Thanks