TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - NewDark 64 Cubed Contest: Way Home

Quote Originally Posted by Notesthes View Post
    There are two (means 2, not only 1) crystals in the South storage room, inside crate, NE corner, but you mentioned only 1 (not 2). With this there is not anymore loot missing, is there.
    Aahhhh... that's my missing 25 loot. Thanks!

I'm getting reallllllly frustrated here. Playing on Normal, and after more than two hours I can't figure out how to complete the objective "find out who lives here". I think I read all the notes, so WTF am I supposed to be doing here?

Go into the basement, where the glass door is (you should have found your second lockpick there). Have you pushed the button there, so that the sarcophagus in the next room moved? Behind this is a door. Go into the next room with this not frobable door. Crouch and search under the shelf, there is somewhere a button to push.

Go into the basement, where the glass door is (you should have found your second lockpick there).
    Yes, I already have them.

Have you pushed the button there, so that the sarcophagus in the next room moved? Behind this is a door.
    Already done that.

Go into the next room with this not frobable door. Crouch and search under the shelf, there is somewhere a button to push.
    What do you mean? There is no shelf above the sarcophagus door!? Is the final piece of information for "find out who lives here" behind that door?

EDIT: FOUND IT! Thanks for the hint. Very hard to find though.
    Last edited by Lootleach; 15th Oct 2013 at 06:52.

Wow - the theme of these "Cubed" missions seems to make the most frustrating missions possible! (Not that I don't like it, it's just very hard!!)

I'm on expert - KOd and searched all over basement and first floor - there is a locked glass door and a locked double doors in the room next to that. I found the rope up to the mirror room and Moritz in there - found the switch to move the sarcophagus which leads to an unfrobbable door - found my lock pick… no idea what to do now!!

EDIT: Okay - so found the Dream Key on top of the mirror … proceeding...
    Last edited by taffedinthehead; 19th Aug 2014 at 16:31.

stuck, i need help

Im replaying this mission in "Expert" mode, although im stuck, can anyone tell me wheres the key for this door?

i also found a key called basement, but i havent found its door.

The key to that door is in the alchemist's bedroom on the top floor. To get there you first need to inspect the area near the top of the staircase leading to the basement. Look for a secret switch. It's on the windowsill.

IIRC the "basement key" opens and locks some of the doors in the basement which can also be picked.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilon_traveller View Post
    The key to that door is in the alchemist's bedroom on the top floor. To get there you first need to inspect the area near the top of the staircase leading to the basement. Look for a secret switch. It's on the windowsill.

IIRC the "basement key" opens and locks some of the doors in the basement which can also be picked.
    Thank you, i have only one thing left to do , find the alchemist documents about some research., i found one in his room , now im missing one.

I thought that readable was particularly hard to find, I actually remember looking for help in this thread. It's 1) general location: in the living room on the ground floor 2) exact location: behind the sofa in the SW corner.

I thought that readable was particularly hard to find, I actually remember looking for help in this thread. It's 1) general location: in the living room on the ground floor 2) exact location: behind the sofa in the SW corner.
    Thank, i have a bonus goal and i am forced to completed, it says i found a note regarding the mirror and i should find more information about it, where can i find more info about this mirror to complete the goal?

What you're looking is in the room next to the mirror room, the one connected with it by the secret passage. You should find another readable - a diary? - I think it was on the floor, check the corners carefully.

What you're looking is in the room next to the mirror room, the one connected with it by the secret passage. You should find another readable - a diary? - I think it was on the floor, check the corners carefully.
    Thank you! Found it, mission finished

I'm back to playing Thief!

Didn't enjoy this mission as much as I should have. Way too many hidden objects for my taste.

Master Builder 2018
    Welcome back, Ali!

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Welcome back, Ali!
    Gracias! It's good to be back.

Great classic Thief mansion mission, enjoyed it!

I still can't find any more info on the mirror. I've read that I need to look in the room next to the red room (I presume the red room is the girls' room?) If so, I've scoured that room and can't find anything. Also it's the room that you go through the secret door right? that's in the girls' room? If I'm in the right room, there's a readable on the floor leaning on the dresser and there's a note on the table about the mirror itselfr but it doesn't tick the objective off. That's the only objective I have left to do.

There is a key above the mirror

Quote Originally Posted by brush View Post
    There is a key above the mirror
    In the girls' room? I got that already

I've read that I need to look in the room next to the red room.
    There you'll find a book lying on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by brush View Post
    There you'll find a book lying on the ground.
    Yes I read that, the only book on the ground leaning up against the dresser is a book about the little deaths from the sister. There are no other books on the ground. I've searched everywhere. There's a note on the table about the mirror but that's it

Sorry, what goal do you exactly mean?

The objective to find more information on the mirror

It's the same objective that Cardia asks just above on this page. He got his but I'm not getting the objective ticked. So unless there is a third readable in the room I don't know what is wrong

There is a tall vase in a edge of a room.

brush!! thank you so much! good grief..I scoured that room and missed that lol. Finally it's over. Thanks again so much for your patience.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast