TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Thief's Rising - Gold Edition : TDS campaign, 26/4/2013

I am playing on normal an arrived in the warehouselevel. I finally got to the ship, but I am short of loot 48% and 60 needed. I cannot open any door. I see some loot up in front of the wheelhouse but cannot get to it. I have not found any lockpicks. I also found the liferaft that was not covered. So how do I proceed from here?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Finger View Post
    I am playing on normal an arrived in the warehouselevel. I finally got to the ship, but I am short of loot 48% and 60 needed. I cannot open any door. I see some loot up in front of the wheelhouse but cannot get to it. I have not found any lockpicks. I also found the liferaft that was not covered. So how do I proceed from here?
    Sounds like you just need to complete the loot objective.

In the streets there is a water-less fountain with a tree in it, look closely at the upper platform for a nugget.
    In the streets leading up to the cargo loading area are two fenced off areas. There is loot in both which you access by climbing over the fences.
    Look in the crane driving bay.
    There is loot on the end of the crane, where the hook is.
    Check the corners of the swimming pool on the upper deck.
    Check the serving areas of the ship for concealed loot in amongst the other ordinary goblets.
    The loot you spotted on the window sill outside the wheelhouse can be got by mantling up to the walkway on the sides. It looks impossible, but if you position yourself just right, you will mantle over the railing (If I remember correctly).

Once that is done, just walk onto the uncovered row boat to end the mission.

Thanks, I am trough to nautical now.

warehouse level

Hi,
    After reading the book in the manager's office, I've got a new objective saying to find instruction on how to operate the machine. Where can I find them?

Thanks,
    Liz

You should have found a fuse in that office.
    Make use of it...

and you get access to some area that was locked before

Thank you, I found it!
    But now I'm stuck again... I found the bottle cork at a crate in the warehouse yard, but where do I find the other needed materials (paper, stamp plate...)?

Thanks again!
    Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Thank you, I found it!
    But now I'm stuck again... I found the bottle cork at a crate in the warehouse yard, but where do I find the other needed materials (paper, stamp plate...)?

Thanks again!
    Liz
    The paper is in a crate in the machine room outside the managers office where you got the fuse from. And the stamp plate is already, conveniently in the machine.
    You already have the cork, and the filled bottle, so that's all you need to finish making your own bottle.

I feel totally stupid with this mission. I saw the paper blinking, but thought it was some kind of a platform with a blinking light (don't know what was going trough my head to think that).... and now I don't know how to get on the ship. When I read the not near it "I" said something, but didn't get what that was.

Thanks for the patience and help, Adsk1!
    Liz

It sounds like you want to take the entrance through the front gate ?
    Of course not!
    Make your way from the docks all around the bottle factory and check the dead end.

I feel totally stupid with this mission. I saw the paper blinking, but thought it was some kind of a platform with a blinking light (don't know what was going trough my head to think that).... and now I don't know how to get on the ship. When I read the not near it "I" said something, but didn't get what that was.

Thanks for the patience and help, Adsk1!
    Liz
    No problem Liz, that's what I'm (And, if I'm not being too presumptuous, Gnartsch are...) here for!
    I think he says something along the lines of I'm not going to get on board this way.
    But as Gnartsch rightly said, you need to head back around, past the factory and to the dead end, you should be able to intercept a new guard along the way, that has a key to the door there.

Oh, but I did that. In fact, I went all over the place in hope that something would be different... but nothing was, no new guard either.
    Went in again now, but saw no guard with a key anywhere.

Weird. At this point you should have no other unchecked objectives then
    When you have what you came for, find a place onboard the Seafare to stow away.
    Do you have more? How does the bottle read in your inventory?
    The guard with the key should be found in front of the door reading 'Loading Area'

The bottle is read as Spaiked Wine, but I think you may have got it with the unchecked objectives... I still need 6% more loot, I just figured I'll get after on board.
    Any idea where the 6% loot might be?

I am afraid to say that loot is not your problem.
    You can find a few places mentioned on the first page of this thread, but it will not help you to get through that door.
    Check every AI around, maybe you missed to pickpocket him ?
    Also: make your way back to the 'front entrance' to the ship and read the plaque on the gate again.
    This should help getting the guard going, hopefully.
    Then go back to the Cargo Loading door.
    If that doesn't help, then I am afraid you are busted.

I am afraid you are right
    Wonder how long back I should go... Do you think I have no choice, but started from the beginning?

If you can, I would say you should load a savegame
    - before you completed the spiked wine
    - or before reading the boarding notice at the gate to the ship.
    I do not recall for sure which of these two should trigger the guard to show up.

Yes, re-spiking the wine did it - I'm off to the next mission - Yay!
    Thanks!

Yes, re-spiking the wine did it - I'm off to the next mission - Yay!
    Thanks!
    How odd. I Don't know what happened there. A Completely random bug.

Hi friends!
    I'm stuck in the sixth mission.
    Where is the cork? in the crate where I found the bottle, there is not.
    Last edited by Angelot; 3rd Nov 2013 at 13:09.

There is a large area with incoming/outgoing goods.
    Check the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    There is a large area with incoming/outgoing goods.
    Check the yard.
    The "Cargo Loading Area"? I looked into it again, and also in the cab of the crane, but I can not find the cork. A hint more precise, please? thanks.
    Last edited by Angelot; 4th Nov 2013 at 01:35.

I did not mean to send you that far.
    Check the back yard of the factory.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    I did not mean to send you that far.
    Check the back yard of the factory.
    Ok, I find it. Thanks.

This is the link to the verti not GOLD but there are 17 pages of questions and answers

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=RISING

MISSION 8

Beautiful mission, unfortunately, end up with two church towers and daggers. Even though I'm running as fast as possible, skipping balconies etc, I managed to get up to the edge of the white circle around the dagger. It's a shame but the time limit is too short. I understand that the author or authors wanted to make it difficult for the players but rather that player turn. Unfortunately. I played on expert

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast