TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sturmdrang Peak Mission 2 - Tunnel Rats questions

Im replaying this awesome campaign. This time with all the secrets and bonus objectives and just finished mission 2 "tunnel rats". So I have to ask

1. Are there any bonus objectives in the 1. mission? I found none.

2. Is there more than one bonus objective in mission 2? I found the armory one.

The only bonus objectives I found are mentioned here. I have looked at the text files containing the objectives, and I also played the campaign several times on various difficulty levels, so I am pretty sure there are no other bonus objectives there.

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    The only bonus objectives I found are mentioned here. I have looked at the text files containing the objectives, and I also played the campaign several times on various difficulty levels, so I am pretty sure there are no other bonus objectives there.
    Thank you very much!

Hmm...

I seem to have a problem proceeding with the campaign.
    The prologue and mission 1 worked perfectly, but when starting mission 2 all my gear is gone and i can't frob/select/read anything. Movement works fine.
    When I say that I can't select anything, stuff like doors arent even highlighted when i stand in front of them.
    Shame i was having a superb time with the campagin up to this point.

Any help would be much appreciated.

See my post here.

Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    See my post here.
    Hi thanks for the reply,
    but I don't think that is my issue. I did everything in the previous mission, like collecting equipment (Including lockpicks) from the armory.
    The issue isn't just that my equipment is gone, but that i can't even select/frob anything. As an example: There is a readable just outside the elevator, that i can't even select.
    I had to watch a let's play video to make sure it wasn't intentional.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123