TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sturmdrang Peak Mission 6 - Hubris and Humidity questions

Sturmdrang Peak Mission 6 - Hubris and Humidity questions

Please post questions and comments on Mission 6 here.

Can't find the catacombs tunnel key. Little nudge?

Have you been to the ancient lighthouse yet?

Already been there, read the book, completely missed the key sitting next to it. I'm getting old. Cheers!

What a fantastic missions. I can't seem to find the water key which would open the temple areas. been everywhere. Also, I do not have any keys to open the chest near the mines.
    Thanks
    Silent Warrior
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 16th May 2013 at 15:01. Reason: added spoiler cover

For the water rune look around the old lighthouse. Not sure what chest you mean but I'll see what I can think of. I don't have anything in my notes about a chest. Have you tried lockpicks?

Where exactly is the temple water key around the light house. I do not have any lock picks. The chest is on the roof where there was one pirate nearby an abandoned house.
    thanks
    Silent Warrior
    Last edited by nickie; 16th May 2013 at 14:55. Reason: Added spoiler cover

I've found the chest now and I'm afraid you do need your lockpicks though I don't understand why you haven't got any.

I think you'll need nicked to help out with this.

Yes, you should have lockpicks, as nickie said. Check your bindings to make sure they haven't gotten messed up somehow. I've had that happen in the past (not with this mission) and just fixing the bindings took care of the issue.

As for the water talisman , my notes don't have it at the ruined lighthouse. You need to go into the small area south of the mine entrance. There's just one ruined building. Check there carefully.

I think the map calls it the old lighthouse, it's the ruined one as opposed to the ancient one and Silent Warrior is in the right place.

Nightwalker, I look everywhere in the area you mention and no find. Can you please tell me where it is exactly. Truly appreciate your help. As for the lock picks, I re-load my bindings and still do not have it. Nickie, if you think the water key is near the lighthouse, please tell me where exactly where it is. I did find a key in the lighthouse pyramid type building.
    thanks all
    Silent Warrior

To get the rune you need the lockpicks to open the chest. The place that both Nightwalker and I are talking about is the same place, we're just calling it something different.

The other pyramid shaped lighthouse is called the ancient lighthouse.

I thought , the key was in the chest, so I am screwed, because for some reason my lockpicks are no longer in my inventory.
    thanks
    again.
    Silent Warrior

Have you checked that you have keys assigned to the lockpicks? Otherwise, this is why I thought you'd need nicked to sort it out for you.

That's probably what the print that I can't read on the map says, nickie. I hope you can sort out why you don't have your lockpicks, Silent Warrior. Have you tried restarting the mission from the beginning to see if they reappear?

No idea why the lockpicks would have disappeared! Did you have them on previous missions? Did you ctrl alt shift end at any point? Did you get them from the chest properly in mission 1? If all else fails I can make a version of the mission file with extra lockpicks in it, but I'm not at a pc at the mo,I'm on my phone. Let me know if you get it sorted!

Stuck. Where to go in the catacombs. A plaque to the dead river but no way to open?

There are two levers, one is in one of the rooms with the bodies and spider and the other is in the other such room. The levers are on the floor near one of the doorways in each room.

Thanks I had just found one, and now I am off to find the other.

In the Temple, I couldn't figure out which "guardians" I had to bash to get the dusk pillar to rise. Luckily I had a speed potion and skipped that puzzle. Still I'm curious what the solution actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade View Post
    In the Temple, I couldn't figure out which "guardians" I had to bash to get the dusk pillar to rise. Luckily I had a speed potion and skipped that puzzle. Still I'm curious what the solution actually is.
    You have to slay the "morning" fire pillars and as the sundial arrow points at 12 o'clock like the readable says you have to slay the two fire pillars left from it, if I remember correctly.
    What makes it a bit more difficult is that you have to position yourself on the "dusk" pillar (the dark quadrangle at "6 o'clock PM" of the sundial arrow) to get it to rise after you have slain the correct pillars.

I'm in the same spot as Silent Warrior. Trying to open the chest in the old light house without any lockpicks. Don't know where or when they vanished. They were in my inventory for the 2nd and 3rd missions. I did Ctrl-shift-alt-end in "Forgotten Depths". I just got tired of trying to open the locks.
    Am I in a pickle?? What to do??

I don't get the colored squares?? Can someone get me going again.

Nicked: This is a Fantastic set of missions!!

The one square in the floor with words on it gives you the number value of each color. Find a path that adds up to the number on the other square.

Stuck in a big room under water.

I have come to a temple entrance underwater where you have to raise the sun, moon and stars... I have done all three levers and the pedestals have come up, but nothing happens, i can't proceed. What now?
    Last edited by nickie; 18th May 2013 at 03:31. Reason: Spoiler cover added

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast