TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TDM FM: Requiem by Gelo "Moonbo" Fleisher (2013/10/6)

Thanks Mixthoor for the kind words. Do you have a link to your review? Hopefully Google Translate will help me make sense of it .

Stuck, how can i kill the evil creatures that can barely be seen, when i attack them they turn invisible, i only have 3 water arrows and 3 fire arrows, how am i suppose to defeat them?

Hey Cardia1,

spoiler:

Those guys are invisible only in shadows, in the light they become visible. They can be hurt by melee weapons (though not blackjack) as well as arrows, you can also just sneak past them as you don't need to kill any of them to complete the mission.

Thank you Gfleisher, in the area with patrolling zombies (Ghouls?) how do i open the two doors? with lockpicks while under light?

Hey Cardia,

If you're where I think you are:

spoiler:

Look for a break in the ceiling of the arches that circle the open area with a rope hanging down.

Thanks, iīm inside the soul jar room, do you know what the irght oreer to activate those colored fires? once i have the jar, how can i destroy it?

Hey Cardia,

Sorry for the late reply:
    spoiler:
    Go back outside using the key you find next to the soul jar and enter the second tower.Take the stairs in that tower all the way up the various tower floors to the very top. On the top-most level you will find the key which will unlock the lava pit.
    Last edited by Moonbo; 14th Feb 2014 at 08:05.

Thank Gfleisher but i canīt seem to find that key, its been a long time that a mission gave me some nightmares, last night after playing this mission i had a nightmare a few hours later. i dreamed that i was being constantly chased by evil creatures inside my Grandmother Manor, and i was constantly hidding myself and using any weapon which i could find.

I still donīt know how to frob in the right order the braziers that ignate colored fires.

This is a fine Mission with amazing architecture and excellent variety of good textures by the way.

BANNED
    Which key? Soul jar cage key to open the final tower door, or the lava cage key? if soul jar then it's in the big room with the fire pots when you solve the puzzle, it's in there with the soul jar and loot items. If the lava cage key, it's up next to a skeleton and journal in the "portal" room at the top of the final tower.

I posted on the TDM forums about this but this was an amazing mission. One of my favorite for Dark Mod. Probably only second to me to maybe WS1 In the North. Good work here. If anyone who's played T2 missions but not this mission wants a favorable comparison to a good T2 mission, this mission most reminds me of L'Arsene part 4 The Den which was longer than you'd initially think and kept going and going.

How do i figure out the fire pots puzzle?

Hey Cardia, sorry for causing you a nightmare! Hopefully the mission ending makes up for it :-).

spoiler:
    the solution to the puzzle is found in a readable and is to turn on Ice, Earth (the green one in the center of the room), Cup, and Skull.

Quote Originally Posted by gfleisher View Post
    Hey Cardia, sorry for causing you a nightmare! Hopefully the mission ending makes up for it :-).

spoiler:
    the solution to the puzzle is found in a readable and is to turn on Ice, Earth (the green one in the center of the room), Cup, and Skull.
    Itīs ok, having a nightmare is the price to pay when we play something for a long period that involves creepy atmospheres with creepy creatures that actually makes the player feel like being the prey and not the hunter.

The church ceremony with that beautiful female vocal is something subliminal

Thank for the hints.

How can i activate the consol command, i need to add "no clip" since iīm stuck under a stair by a invisible undead, it wonīt let me out and i donīt have a previous save, while on the subject, in the same room thereīs a lava pool behind bars, and a trapdoor above, how do i open this trapdoor? and with so many undead around?

Hey,

Yeah to call down the console you need to press ctrl+alt+~ . You can type in "noclip" to clip out or "notarget" to make none of the AI see you. Just type it again to deactivate. Almost to the end though, so I hope you don't just fly through :-).

spoiler:

You need to go to the very top of the tower to get the key to open that trapdoor.

Mission Finished

Alright, mission finished! i couldīt resist using notarget command for the rest of the mission , but next time i replay this on "expert" i wonīt use it. This was probably the longest TDM mission i ever played, also one of the toughest, This was a Outstanding game experience, as i stated before this mission has a beautiful rich design, with many well selected textures, a huge lovely story line that offers many readables to give life to this mission, also i believe that writing is one of your passions , the book youīr selling on amazon is about Thief?

Many thanks for this High quality mission

Hope to see more from you Gelo

Thanks Cardia, glad you could make it all the way through! The related novella ("Shadowcursed") is inspired by Thief (the Thief cutscenes to be exact) but takes place in it's own universe. But if you like Thief-y stories it should be right up your alley .

Hi, Gelo.
    I thought you may want to know that your mission was chosen both best TDM mission and mission of the year by polish taffers. And deservedly so, if
    someone asks me!
    Congratulations!

Hey Flavia,

Wow! Thanks for the heads-up! I'm American, but my ancestors immigrated over from Poland, so I take the vote with honor :-).

Wasn't sure where to put this, but the fantasy novella that I wrote as a companion to Requiem just got nominated for a Reader's Choice Award from one of the largest indie book sites on the web. I would be FOREVER grateful for anybody who went and voted for it.

To vote, just go to this site and in the Fantasy category check off Shadowcursed:

http://booksandpals.blogspot.com/201...s-choice2.html

can't save, load or enter that mission anymore..problems from the begining...I lowered as you propose, but nothing...
    PLEASE HELP

Hey Bar,

Is this problem only for Requiem or for all dark mod fms? Note that if you are using TDM 2.0 that you need to have your dark mod install in a folder called 'darkmod'. You can just update to 2.01 to get around this though. Also note that on most computers it takes 5 minutes for Requiem to load when starting the mission (quick loads after that are instantaneous though).

I updated darkmod several times, i install, unistall the mission many times, manualy and with the game finder, other missions run well the most off them, my computer iw a new one...not know where the problem is...i readed here that others had the same isssue..

Hm, well the most common problem is a memory allocation issue; have you tried the recommendations on the first page of this thread? If those don't work, I recommend asking on the dark mod forums as the technical wizards there gladly walk through performance problems on a one to one basis.

What's a wonderful mission One from those classic FM gems where you start from episode and whole epic story started down below. I hope I could find time to read novella... Finished on expert but missing nearly half of loot. Have 2 questions:
    1. When evil priest sends me underground there is place with something like evil laugh. There was door (as remember not active but it was days ago, not sure now) and seems I could get higher but I didn't get rope arrow in the bar basement that time. Did I miss something important there?
    2. I didn't get what killed greengrocer. I found his corpse and diary but when I get the skull I see no danger... BTW: there is also "evil laugh" sound in the attic. Just ambient?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast