TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TDM FM: Requiem by Gelo "Moonbo" Fleisher (2013/10/6)

Hey Durinda,

I'm glad you enjoyed the mission :-). Regarding your questions:

1) The underground tower section you're talking about is actually accessible without a rope arrow (you just need to do some clever mantling on one of the jars on the bottom floor), but it's totally optional, housing some equipment, lore, and something of a sneak peak of what's to come.

2) There's a part of the Greengrocer side quest that doesn't trigger if you find him after you defeat The Evil. If you do find him before that, make sure to turn around :-).

In both cases the "evil laugh" you're mentioning is actually just a "wood groaning/creaking sound" :-P.

Thanks again for your post, and I hope you enjoy the novella!

Thank you. I couldn't resist to replay those two parts I skipped initially... Now when I touched the skull in greengrocer basement there was ghostly speech but nothing attacked me and greengrocer corpse dissapeared.

Hey Durinda,

Yeah, you do have to be a bit quick to spot the whole sequence (hint: turn around). In case you don't want to play it again a third time, here's that part from Fen Phoenix's walkthrough :-P:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRjaBNWlMc (starts at the 7-minute mark).

Trying this again but this time I cant get anywhere. Cant get out of the house or down below to get my stuff...Help!

Never mind. Looked for an hour and 2 seconds after posting..there it was. Fireplace

Glad you figured it out!

This is a terrific mission. It has something for everyone. I just tossed the jar into the pit and I can't believe I can't find my way out. I swear a set of stairs are missing.
    I assume I get out the way I got in, right? What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by dickivy09 View Post
    This is a terrific mission. It has something for everyone. I just tossed the jar into the pit and I can't believe I can't find my way out. I swear a set of stairs are missing.
    I assume I get out the way I got in, right? What am I missing?
    Hey dickivy,

Just go back up all the way to the top of the tower (to where you got the key for the lava pit), and you'll see the exit there :-).

Thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234