TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 NEW DARK MISSION: "Mechanists on the rise" v0.7 (06/10/14)

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Thank you Pedro, downloading v. 3
    Wait Marisa...Darthslair has just sent me a updated version with better corrections, in order to run the mission without lags or crashes.

IŽll post here soon a link for V.0.4 ...un bacio

Ah, ok, Pedro, waiting for the update then!

d. 2014
    I gave up on mission 1 till it gets fixed ,,,mission 2 what do I do with the passport and visa I cant drop them or give them to anyone

I dropped into a cistern at the start. The water surface is invisible. The underwater affect is fine. Is anyone else having this problem? Also, How do I get out of here? I found two flares, 10 water arrows and two dead guys with some loot.

Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    I dropped into a cistern at the start. The water surface is invisible. The underwater affect is fine. Is anyone else having this problem? Also, How do I get out of here? I found two flares, 10 water arrows and two dead guys with some loot.
    Maybe some light get you on youre way

Mission updated up to v0.4:

http://dfiles.eu/files/rnfburare

No lags , no crashes and no savegame errors this time...

great news and great fm too ! I'm so happy, i can play it tonight

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post

Thanks Pedro, Let`s play Thief :-)

Southquarter.com/fms
    Mirror for the new version:

Mechanists on the Rise Version 0.4

I cannot even get out of my room at the start......

I cannot even get out of my room at the start......
    Look very close at the floor on the left side of the pillar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Linkz View Post
    Maybe some light get you on youre way
    I don't get it......

Never mind. got it!
    Last edited by maga; 12th Nov 2013 at 16:29. Reason: found

This is looking good so far, but what's the deal with the walking skull in the case outside the canister room? It's dead now!

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    I don't get it......
    Hi Maga, Look up on the pillar when you start the game, there is a green book. Frob it, then look to the floor for unrolled scroll. Read that! When you hear the Mechanist, start chopping away at the door until the bed on the floor moves. Besure to read everything in your inventory to help you along.

Thanks guys!
    I think this is going to be a very tough mission for me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post

I'm doing well with v3, having gone back for the cannisters, and now back in the contaminated area.

Is there a major difference from v3 to v4? I would rather not start over again.

As always, cardia1, I really enjoy the spaciousness and ambient musics of your FMs. Thanks very much for your works!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
    I'm doing well with v3, having gone back for the cannisters, and now back in the contaminated area.

Is there a major difference from v3 to v4? I would rather not start over again.

As always, cardia1, I really enjoy the spaciousness and ambient musics of your FMs. Thanks very much for your works!
    The http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140093

Thanks Brooklyn for the compliments, yes i take very seriously the soundtrack, it definetly provides color to the enviroment.Ž
    regarding the new update:
    The only difference is that v0.4 has no longer that skull in the mech area and there was fix in a roombrush. So version 0.3 should also work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Mirror for the new version:

Mechanists on the Rise Version 0.4
    Thank you Mike!!!

Looking for the explosive devices. I'm at the derelict house, but not sure where the garden is.

Great creepy atmosphere !

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Looking for the explosive devices. I'm at the derelict house, but not sure where the garden is.

Great creepy atmosphere !
    Find you way to the old factory, it is radioactive. Look for 2 open rooms that have had the walls broken. Find the stairs leading up to the second floor. Look in the office, and near the bottom of a bookcase. Go through the door to the left, then go left, and look for a way into an attic room.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Look in the Cistern area closely.
    I'm also trying to find Gonnie and need a more detailed hint, and to verify there isn't an objective issue.

There's a couple areas that could be called the Cistern, is it - the area you do the long drop to near the beginning of the game? In that room, there are three vents/grates that open - the one in the middle is the one you use to continue to the elevator, but the one on the left opened to reveal two people. Are either of those two Gonnie? If so, there's an objective problem. The other possibilities are: the skeleton crushed by the pipe just before the elevators or something I haven't found in the area where there's a lot of water, a bathroom with one bizarre and one naughty sign and an area above where you rope up to go outside.

I need to find Gonnie to continue to the next mission, so hopefully someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    I'm also trying to find Gonnie and need a more detailed hint, and to verify there isn't an objective issue.

There's a couple areas that could be called the Cistern, is it - the area you do the long drop to near the beginning of the game? In that room, there are three vents/grates that open - the one in the middle is the one you use to continue to the elevator, but the one on the left opened to reveal two people. Are either of those two Gonnie? If so, there's an objective problem. The other possibilities are: the skeleton crushed by the pipe just before the elevators or something I haven't found in the area where there's a lot of water, a bathroom with one bizarre and one naughty sign and an area above where you rope up to go outside.

I need to find Gonnie to continue to the next mission, so hopefully someone can help me. Thanks in advance!

- prjames
    Okay the Cistern is the one nearest the Mechanist quarters, and near your bathroom/Generator Room. Go to the ladder that goes up, and nearest to the ladder are 2 small pools with pumps in them. Look for a very small arcing switch, and frob it, you will see/hear a secret door open Gonnie is in there.

To Exit Game-Mission 1 Climb the rope to the well above, and go to the far end of that area, and the mission should end. It is in the Well area.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 12th Nov 2013 at 20:14.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    (Details on how to find Gonnie)

To Exit Game-Mission 1 Climb the rope to the well above, and go to the far end of that area, and the mission should end. It is in the Well area.
    First of all thanks, that's what I needed! Secondly, As soon as I found Gonnie, it ended the mission - I was playing easy and had previously been to the area you stated to go to for exiting the game.

- prjames

downloading version 4 ,will post,as last version i played was first one

ok played version 4 and it was great, the second mission was my fav due to game play and music

another good fm forsure
    Last edited by downwinder; 13th Nov 2013 at 03:51.

Finally finished level 1 with no saves, click on Continue.....and guess what?? Crash to desktop....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast