TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: T2 NEW DARK MISSION: "Mechanists on the rise" v0.7 (06/10/14)

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Thank you prjames for your reply, but the cases I cannot open are in the lab, I already had opened the other ones.
    I have been to the mechanist area, and flipped a lever in a warehouse which turned an alarm on. I found the man. I don't see any readables near the machines, I've gone back to the sewer at the beginning...... I'm quite confused.......
    Hi Maga, okay There are 2 generators that have to be shut off, sounds like you have shut down the one in the Cistern area, the generator room next to the bathroom. The other one is in the Creature Pen area, down one of the halls at the end. There is a plaque inside to identify it. Shut that off, then you will have access to the Enhancer Prototype in the upper Mech Lab.

darthsLair, I think that is the one I'm missing. I know I'm being dense, but cannot locate it........

darthsLair, I think that is the one I'm missing. I know I'm being dense, but cannot locate it........
    From The well once you have climbed up there, go through the double doors into the building. Go right and down to the end of the hall. That is the generator room. Read the plaque, and you will know that is the one to shut off.

Got it at last!!!!
    Bear with me guys

Got it at last!!!!
    Bear with me guys
    I am here for you Maga, I asked Pedro to place a compass in the next version. That will help.

Done right now. The first part came to be a little confused, I had some difficulty finding the bombs and the precise location where the place .... and ended up stealing the "canister prototype" without the glass moves up... Liked much second part was flowing normally. Anyway, congratulations guys for this mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Empyrium View Post
    Done right now. The first part came to be a little confused, I had some difficulty finding the bombs and the precise location where the place .... and ended up stealing the "canister prototype" without the glass moves up... Liked much second part was flowing normally. Anyway, congratulations guys for this mission.
    Thankyou! We have edited some of the readables so Garrett will better understand what to do, and where. Also a compass in the next version may help.
    Thanks for playing!

I'm nearly at the end of mission 1, wouldn't have made it without your help....... I need 1 more pls......
    How do I destroy the 5 enhancers? (already blew up the 2 bombs)

I'm nearly at the end of mission 1, wouldn't have made it without your help....... I need 1 more pls......
    How do I destroy the 5 enhancers? (already blew up the 2 bombs)
    Go back down to the Radioactive Factory, the one where nearby you picked up the time bombs in the attic. In the far corner you will see a dark brown machine (Large) It probably says "Rolling Machine" in the plaque. Throw the jump switch first, then climb up and drop the enhancers down into the center of it.
    Must destroy all 5 in order to complete the mission. If the mission doesn't end here, then go to Well, and head ,I think left until you reach a dead end, and the mission should complete. I would highly suggest a save just prior to destroying the enhancers, in case a reload is necessary to complete the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Empyrium View Post
    Estou actualizar a missão, onde vou inserir dicas para que os jogadores consigam orientar-se melhor na primeira missão e concluir os objectivos com poucas dificuldades, para além de que não haverá mais crashes da passagem da primeira missão para a segunda.

Obrigado por jogares

mission 2

Ahah, seeing Gordon Ramsay's face really cracked me up! I didn't expect that!!!

Ahah, seeing Gordon Ramsay's face really cracked me up! I didn't expect that!!!
    In art we have to use contemporaneous information

you made my day!!!

In mission 2 is there a way to gu up the attic where the vitrola is?

I don't think so Maga, but maybe Pedro would know for sure.

No Marissa, its a fake trapdoor, there is no attic or whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Estou actualizar a missão, onde vou inserir dicas para que os jogadores consigam orientar-se melhor na primeira missão e concluir os objectivos com poucas dificuldades, para além de que não haverá mais crashes da passagem da primeira missão para a segunda.

Obrigado por jogares
    Pedro, eu já tinha percebido que vai sair uma nova actualização... não devo voltar a jogar, pq não costumo repetir missões.
    Na versão 0.4 não tive qualquer problema de crashes ou saves, ao contrario das anteriores.
    1 Abraço,
    Fernando

Mission 2

I'd like to thank Pedro, Darthslair, Ravenhook!!!
    This is a wonderful set of missions, I like the architecture, the music and the mood a very good job, and I'm enjoying playing it!

If I may point one thing out, in the second mission, when the dialogues take place, the music is too high and I cannot understand them, but that may be just me, not being an English mothertongue and also growing old.......

Anyway, I need some help after the guy opens the gate for me.....I killed the guard, but there's nothing there, if I go past the passage to the back street, I get blank walls and can pass through buildings......so, what am I supposed to do there? I just need to find Garret's contact.......

I'd like to thank Pedro, Darthslair, Ravenhook!!!
    This is a wonderful set of missions, I like the architecture, the music and the mood a very good job, and I'm enjoying playing it!

If I may point one thing out, in the second mission, when the dialogues take place, the music is too high and I cannot understand them, but that may be just me, not being an English mothertongue and also growing old.......

Anyway, I need some help after the guy opens the gate for me.....I killed the guard, but there's nothing there, if I go past the passage to the back street, I get blank walls and can pass through buildings......so, what am I supposed to do there? I just need to find Garret's contact.......
    You are in an area where is nothing to obtain.

One of your contacts should be standing next to a Victrola, this is where you give him the Regenerator Canister,then he will give you something. Mr.Tobias should be standing in the Market Place.

Garrett's contact should be sitting near the restaurant. If you are playing on Headache, there should be a tray to the left of him on the table. Just walk up to him.This is where you give him on the tray, the Mechanist Pass., and he will give you something.Mr.Marado should be sitting in front of the restaurant.

Done! You see, I told you I didn't understand the dialogues....

@ Pedro: Pls DON'T quit Dromed!!!!

Done! You see, I told you I didn't understand the dialogues....

@ Pedro: Pls DON'T quit Dromed!!!!
    Great that you finished it Maga. Next time: The Victrola's can be turned off by the player, then turned back on after the dialogues.

Mission 2. Embassingly, I've only found 6610 loot out of 7000 (Expert/Headache). I've been to the balcony high above the street at the bottom of the ramp, got the coins in the fountain near the start, taken every painting I can in the hotel, and scoued every house I can get into. Any hints please?

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    Mission 2. Embassingly, I've only found 6610 loot out of 7000 (Expert/Headache). I've been to the balcony high above the street at the bottom of the ramp, got the coins in the fountain near the start, taken every painting I can in the hotel, and scoued every house I can get into. Any hints please?
    Treasure Chest in the water? The Doctor's House?

Finished two days ago. Was impressed by the atmosphere (background sounds and music is just great) and level of texture work (I suppose the most time was spent for textures, right?). Loot/switches hunting was really exhausting for me sometimes... Nevertheless - a Great job! Big thanks to all the developers!

I've been playing mission 1 in v0.4 for a while, and there's a problem with the "Destroy the 5 Enhancer canisters". It does not tick off reliably.

Yesterday, I made a saved game while standing
    spoiler:
    on top of the already running machine which is used to destroy the canisters. Then I threw the five canisters through the roof and observed the result. All canisters vanished in a puff of smoke, and sometimes, I got "Objective completed" after that. Sometimes, the objective did not complete.
    Afterwards, I reloaded this saved game and tried again. And again, and again...

Sometimes, it worked. Sometimes, it didn't. I cannot see any pattern to this. Whether I threw
    spoiler:
    the canisters into the machine, beginning with No 1, proceeding with No 2 etc., or whether I threw them in regardless of the number, did not matter.
    Sometimes it worked, sometimes not. Tried it on two different computers with two different Windows versions (Vista x86, Win7 x64), Thief 2 (one english and one german version) patched to v1.21 and FMSel. No difference.

I think we really need to see a v0.5 of the mission, for it would really be a shame otherwise. Visuals, music and sound are really good, and I'd hate to see that spoiled by a misbehaving objective.

By the way, I had crashes when loading saved games with versions up to 0.3, but it appears to have vanished with 0.4. Didn't use quicksaves much, however.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast