TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: 10 Rooms Contest Entry - Lost in the Far Edges - 25 Feb 2014

There was only one source and now it is not available. Unfortunately, I do not have an English version on hdd.

Link from ttlg.de.

ty galaer,soul tear if you can add link to thief guild,i am sure they will host it

replayed it for the third time and wow i love it alot,but for some reason the ape fell down from upper area and attacked me once i entered from broken glass area,so i had to put him down and then i took his grapes "healing fruit"

forest area did not hold up as well as i remembered,due to loot being pretty hard to find in order to finish mission,but since the ending leads me to think there can be a part 2 i was excited

great job on mission

ohh also i looked through the key hole like 3 times in a row,first time was fine second time the started to spin the camera and third time /etc the camera was locked on the the wood frame :P

i think you should have made it so all loot on expert can be found in first part of mission and second part was just the escape

that box was very powerfull on boards :P,made me think of the compainion cube from portal apature science
    Last edited by downwinder; 4th Oct 2020 at 02:46.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    forest area did not hold up as well as i remembered,due to loot being pretty hard to find in order to finish mission,but since the ending leads me to think there can be a part 2 i was excited
    Somewhat The Dark Forest is the "second part" of this mission. The adventures that I planned to implement in LIFE will be present in one way or another in The Dark Forest.

I'm glad you liked it. I would fix a few things, including the search for loot, but I'm afraid there will be a lot of other problems that will come up that will have to be solved, and I don't want to figure it out.

that box was very powerfull on boards :P,made me think of the compainion cube from portal apature science

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789