TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Videos: Let's Plays, Walkthroughs and Previews

Let's Supreme Ghost Thief 2 - Framed (segmented run):

It's been awhile since I've recorded a Thief LP, but lately I got the itch again. I've started with Feast of Pilgrims - here's part 1:

Not an Ordinary Guest:

Added - nickie

A Midsummer Night's Heist - 1 Million Units Contest [1-1-2021]
    Playthrough in 4K resolution with all loot & secrets, no KOs.

My Speed Ghost playthrough of Alcazar. I insist that you play the mission before watching though.

Hey marbleman: I really liked the format of this video. By making it a Speed Ghost, the length is more manageable for those of us who don't get a chance to watch videos like these as often as we'd like.

I also enjoyed the way you saved and paused the speedrun to show or discuss different mission features before reloading and returning to the speedrun. Good stuff!

Thank you very much! This will motivate me to make another Speed Ghost playthrough for sure. The next one will be a longer Supreme one though since I'm taking on a mission where you really have to soak in the atmosphere.

marbleman: A Thief Gold FM that I haven't played yet...? I'll have to check it out! But I will play it before watching.
    Edit: Ah, I see it was an entry in the recent contest! I need to get caught up...

Part 2 of my Feast of Pilgrim's LP is up:

Last edited by twhalen2600; 23rd Jan 2021 at 15:44.

Heavily enjoyed both videos from you guys, though perhaps Marbles could up his mic volume (or inversely lower the game volume a bit). It was hard to make out some sentences every now and then. Still though, I love the speed ghost idea!

And Trevor your playthroughs are great as always. Very nice intro on this second part it's a good idea.

Old Habit 1:

Added - nickie

thank you marbleman and Dahenjo for your videos. I really enjoyed watching them.
    I would be really happy to watch more videos from you in the near future.

Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - The Burning Bedlam by Phantom (TDP20AC)

The Burning Bedlam segmented run. Speed Supreme ghosting sort of, inspired by marbleman.

@klatremus: Very nice!

Meanwhile,

Enjoy!
    Last edited by marbleman; 5th Feb 2021 at 17:05.

@marbleman: Awesome!!

Let's Supreme Ghost Thief 2X - Mission 4: Shadowing the Enemy

Very nice you guys, here's my attempt at joining your big leagues.

A ghost playthrough (and trying my best to be as Supreme Ghost as possible...) of A Midsummer Night's Heist. I do suggest you play the mission first before you watch this video, since it's a more recent mission.

@Psych0sis: Welcome to our fold. I do hope you make more of these!

@klatremus: YouTube ate my comment on your last video, no idea why. Let me know if you can see it, if not I'll duplicate it here.

I got a notice about your comment, but I could only see the first sentence. Something about load times, which were unusually long for T2X mission 4. Odd.

YouTube being dumb I guess. Anyway, here's the full comment.

I notice your loads are quite long. I experienced that with T2X myself but found a bit of a strange solution. When you just launch the game, don't load one of your end-mission saves; load a quicksave instead. It should load fast, and then all subsequent loads should be fast as well.

Also, I gotta say, that method for getting the loot in the control room is more difficult than it should be. Since you can remove lights for regular ghost, you can just throw an EMP grenade at the lamp above those two transformers, and you'll have enough shadow to simply walk over to that footlocker. I never had EMP grendades alert anyone on impact, which makes them really overpowered.

But that would surely be property damage, wouldn't it? Real EMP grenades cause power surges and voltage spikes that are damaging to most electrical systems. In game, any lights taken out by EMPs can't be turned back on, so I always figured they were broken. Plus, if you use an EMP on a turret, the whole device shatters into pieces. Cameras turn off when hit, though I'm not sure if they can be turned back on, as there is no control panel for the cameras in this mission. I tried tossing an EMP on the camera from the shadows in the room with the loot, but I couldn't throw it high enough. I thought the whole point of those grenades was they target the device's electrical system, not just turn them off like when you douse a torch.

Edit: I'll repost over in the discussion thread.

Yeah, it actually is, my bad. Well, I hope at least the first part of my comment was useful.

@Psych0sis: Thanks!

I've got part 3 up:

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    I hope at least the first part of my comment was useful.
    I tried what you said starting the next mission and it was faster, but it was no difference starting from an end-of-mission save. It might've been just that playthrough that was buggy, cause when I restarted mission 4 the load time was normal.

Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - Lost Among the Forsaken

I've finally settled on the kind of videos I want to make from now on: regular Ghost walkthroughs with all loot and pickpockets.

Starting today with The Sound of a Burrick in a Room, I intend to go over all of "The Black Parade lore" missions, as they've become known.

I've also taken down my Iron Ghost of this because it's obsolete and my Saints & Thieves run because I've made a huge blunder in it, and it's not actually Supreme success. I will feature it later as a regular Ghost run though.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425 LastLast