TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Breaking the Stone - NewDark - Missions 1 & 2 Discussion (6/14/2014)

Have you found the cave outside the main town area yet?

Is that the cave area I started in?

No, it's almost diagonally opposite at the far side of town.

No I didn't, thanks Ill have a look

i also wanted to saw the dryad were amazing and i would love to see a entire series on them.

and i found dewdrop in one of the missions

I need another hint on the blade relic - I have the crystal and bracelet already.

I already have the pagan key and the strange holy water but I haven't figured out where to use either. I've read all the readables in the house - the three codexes and the readable in the room where I got the strange holy water, but I haven't figured it out.

Thanks in advance!

- prjames

Update: Thanks, downwinder! I hadn't found the location of the plant so that's what I needed.
    Last edited by prjames; 17th Jun 2014 at 21:45.

blade relic hint when you leave dryad chic who is looking for kid,go up fallen building to north,then you will see a wooden platform,go under that and stick to the left,on the side on the building you will see a flower type thing,use eye on that and you will figure out the rest

Secrets

Mission 1 secrets, on Expert. General locations:

1. In Valeria's rooms.
    2. On the rooftop terrace of Meliae Manor.
    3. In the upper storey of the building with a burrick's head above its door.

Can anyone give me a hint as to the location of the fourth and final secret please?

I've done a bit more exploring. You can get onto the roof of Meliae manor, and near the base of the round tower there's a lever in mid-air, but it isn't frobbable. There's also a grate on a ledge behind the gallows, but it opens to reveal nothing. So I still haven't found it!
    Last edited by Marbrien; 17th Jun 2014 at 06:54.

Oh dear. Seems like some climbing where you're not supposed to is not a good idea. The grate is of significance in the final mission. I believe what you are looking for is the other side of town, near the town entrance there's a sort of warehouse type building, next to the tower with the camera shut off.

Well, we're in the Thieves Guild not the City watch! Is that the warehouse with the diary about Lyanna? (And does that story go anywhere? is she one of the bodies in the pit at the other end of town?)

Yes it is and I have to confess that in every test I moved a male and female body together in the pit - united in death. The story still makes me sad but no, it doesn't go anywhere.

@Nickie

Where is a secret in warehouse ? Only 2 bottle on roof but this is not a secret.

Well thanks for the hint, but I can't find the secret. There's a crate on the roof, I've already taken the contents and read the note. It seems to want me to put something in there, but nothing in my inventory seems to work.

Sincere apologies then - I've been leading you astray. I'll have to go check some notes again, my memory is not very good at the moment.

Seems I've lost my notes but found it at last.

Inside the mayor's mansion (Meliae Manor), upstairs.

The last secret is about :
    Victus lamp ?

No, there's a well-hidden switch in the hallway.

Thank you mate, got it, damm this secret was too hard ; d Who found it without advice ? : >

Not me!

Voila. The world's most widely travelled, and most frequently discarded, doll. Thanks Nickie!

Except by downwinder who must have collected a houseful by now.

I'm having the same issue on Mission 2 as Thor. I also skipped to Mission 3 and after hearing a brief audio clip I have the same problem there. I emailed you my saves HipBreaker.

Mission 1 was great though, reminded me a bit of The Lost Crusade. Great scenery and I had fun stealthing through the town

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    I'm having the same issue on Mission 2 as Thor. I also skipped to Mission 3 and after hearing a brief audio clip I have the same problem there. I emailed you my saves HipBreaker.

Mission 1 was great though, reminded me a bit of The Lost Crusade. Great scenery and I had fun stealthing through the town
    I'm glad you enjoyed Mission 1! I responded with a possible solution. Feel free to send another email if it doesn't work out.

In mission 1, I can not find the key to Maliae Manor nor can I figure out the rat locked door , I have read the readable and tried every combo but the door don't open. Help pls.

Master Builder 2018
    You'll find the key behind that door. So to open it, going from left to right the rats should be up, down, down.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast