Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: Thief 2 HD Texture Mod

Zombified
    try editing dark.gam.dml, find

+ObjProp "CreatureMod" "TimeWarp"
    {
    "" 0.85
    }
    and try a value of 1.00 (that should be the default speed). note that this will affect more AIs, not just the servants, as far as I can tell.

Yes, thank you! Thatīs what I wanted, normal AI walking speed, but more aware.

Okay, now I did some more testing and guards (havenīt met any creatures yet) are behaving like in Thief 1 Difficulty Mod. (never played the T2-DM, but I guess itīs the same.) Pretty good

Zombified
    that's the beauty of dml mods - anyone can edit them easily.

Yeah, it is indeed beautiful

face on the backside

Hello,

I've installed a fresh Thief Gold, the patch "darkproject133", the german patch, TFix 1.27 and HD Mod 1.2.
    The textures looks beautiful!!! But the watchman in the training has his face on the backside of his head.
    And in the first mission, the man in the street have a white face. I haven't check out the rest...

Do you have an idea or help? Thank you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by IvyLovecraft View Post
    Hello,

I've installed a fresh Thief Gold, the patch "darkproject133", the german patch, TFix 1.27 and HD Mod 1.2.
    The textures looks beautiful!!! But the watchman in the training has his face on the backside of his head.
    And in the first mission, the man in the street have a white face. I haven't check out the rest...

Do you have an idea or help? Thank you :-)

Please follow these install instructions for 'Thief Gold HD mod' <
    Last edited by Gecko; 9th Jul 2019 at 17:52.

Gecko: it works, thank you.

Using 1.0 HD mod. everything looks great but the blood splatter on the ground keeps repeating the initial animation. sometimes it just disapears on its own.

@Tobias

Is it on original or fan missions?

I'm having an issue in Mission 2 of Thief 2 (Shipping and Receiving) where a number of guards who I'm assuming were supposed to be patrolling on the metal walkways on the 2nd floor of Building A are now on the ground floor in a couple of places close to said metal walkways, some in awkward places where I am now forced to use the walkways above them to get by. I've applied T2Fix to the game as well as the HD Mod where graphics are concerned and for the life of me cannot figure out what's causing the problem.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

BANNED
    Just love it, really so nice.

I wonder is this a bug with the HD mod in particular:

Spoilers for Thief 2 - level 2 ahead.

Anyone found when they find a candle in the secret place in President's Rampone's Office and take it, it doesn't go into your loot but just stays in your hands and if you drop it, it floats in mid-air? Even stranger, by grabbing it it resets my "completed loot" checkbox. I'm playing the GOG version with both T2FIx and the HD mod installed.

P.

BANNED
    Great job and looking so cute too.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415