TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Any guide on how to setup a MP game in thief 2?

Any guide on how to setup a MP game in thief 2?

everytime ive try to watch the Server list it says "disconnected from master Server"

ive tried to host a Server but my friend wasnt able to join, neither vice versa

any guide on how it works?

BANNED
    Thief 2 was built for Windows 9x systems and has a hard time running on modern computers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Keeper's Acolyte View Post
    everytime ive try to watch the Server list it says "disconnected from master Server"

ive tried to host a Server but my friend wasnt able to join, neither vice versa

any guide on how it works?
    For me it worked when myself and the other player used Hamachi to connect to each other in a VPN. LogMeIn Hamachi is what it's called nowadays. There are guides on the net on how to set up a server (it's free) but it's not very complicated.

Let me know if it works and if it doesn't I'll re-check exactly how I did it

Quote Originally Posted by adamhenry View Post
    Thief 2 was built for Windows 9x systems and has a hard time running on modern computers.
    You must be new to NewDark, it's a patch that allows you to run the game with much less problems and better performance, and increases many of the engine's limitations.
    Last edited by Niborius; 28th Aug 2019 at 08:30.