TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Necro Age 2.3 and T2X: Shadows of the Necro Age OUT NOW!

Zombified
    please add vhotted candles and jointed bells to the pack so we could avoid file overrides in TFix/TaffePatcher in the future.

Has anyone download mods from Necrobob textures? Every time I try, I get a 404.

I installed this mod for Thief Gold. It looks great, but all the torches are flipped. How do I fix it?

Zombified
    by installing TFix first.

I did install Tfix first...

Zombified
    post your mod_path from cam_mod.ini - or rather, make sure it's
    Code:
    mod_path usermods+mods\packfix+mods\candles+mods\EP\Thief1+NecroAge\Thief1+NecroAge+EP2\Thief1+EP2+mods+mods\t2skies+mods\EP

Just wanted to thank Voodoo47 for your recent help on this thread. I needed it as well. Glad to see this is all still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo47 View Post
    post your mod_path from cam_mod.ini - or rather, make sure it's
    Code:
    mod_path usermods+mods\packfix+mods\candles+mods\EP\Thief1+NecroAge\Thief1+NecroAge+EP2\Thief1+EP2+mods+mods\t2skies+mods\EP
    That is my mod_path. Perhaps I didn't install the mod correctly?

Zombified
    it's just drop NecroAge.crf into the root as long as you have TFix installed. try to restart the current mission (hitting the restart button. or start a new game and choose training, there are two torches in the very first room), if that won't help, I'd recommend a new clean install of the game.

It would be even cooler if someone made a Necro Age mod for Thief Deadly Shadows! Imagine how great the textures, graphics and atmosphere it would look like! Glorious!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910