TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: T2 "Broken Heart" updated to New Dark 18-8-14

T2 "Broken Heart" updated to New Dark 18-8-14

Hi People, here´s an old mission updated to New Dark 1.25 (24-12-2017):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hta...ew?usp=sharing

NOTE BEFORE PLAYING!!!: YOU need to disable the EP, simply rename it epbak.crf, then remove the bak bit afterwards. otherwise some objects dimensions will change making them half buried in walls.

Hope you enjoy this new version

Note: You can find the thread for the original version here.
    Last edited by Cardia; 24th Dec 2017 at 06:05.

obrigado pela missão atualizei meu amigo.....

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    obrigado pela missão atualizei meu amigo.....
    De nada, sempre a disposição

Succes on the release Pedro.

Kisses
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Thank you Gloria

kisses...xxxxx

Beautiful job Pedro!! One question is there akey or a switch in the library I have looked high and low without any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Beautiful job Pedro!! One question is there akey or a switch in the library I have looked high and low without any luck.
    check the bookcases....you need to pull back a bit otherwise you won't see it

just got done playing it,very well done

Thank you pwl and Downwinder

Pedro, thanks for the new version. I am far along - having got the sword and other weapons. I do think the AI are way too strong though. I am playing on expert. A direct head short with an arrow on an un-alerted AI should kill him, no? It seems all AI are already on alert no matter what. I have a pile of them already, but fear I am going to have to do nothing but use the sword. The mines only slightly wound them. Only one direct kill so far. Also, it takes at least 10 sword hits to kill one of these guys. An overhead sneak attack does nothing. The fire arrows do nothing for me. One fire arrow hit to the back of the head and all that does is alert the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by bjack View Post
    Pedro, thanks for the new version. I am far along - having got the sword and other weapons. I do think the AI are way too strong though. I am playing on expert. A direct head short with an arrow on an un-alerted AI should kill him, no? It seems all AI are already on alert no matter what. I have a pile of them already, but fear I am going to have to do nothing but use the sword. The mines only slightly wound them. Only one direct kill so far. Also, it takes at least 10 sword hits to kill one of these guys. An overhead sneak attack does nothing. The fire arrows do nothing for me. One fire arrow hit to the back of the head and all that does is alert the guy.
    Bjack, if you play on a easier difficult setting you have a blackjack, which can make things much easier. Playing on Expert adds more two goals and Forces you to places your fighting skills up to test. try circling around in the castle walls, use speed potions and drop mines on the way as they chase you. Its not that hard. also there´s alot of space for a easy sword fight as well for shooting with arrows.

I should make a walktrough-video someday of this mission

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    check the bookcases....you need to pull back a bit otherwise you won't see it
    Thank you that was hard to see??

I was using some similar techniques as you suggest. I was just wondering why the AI seem more robust than usual. They are traveling in packs of 3 to 4 and some keep a long distance, then run to catch up. As I said, direct mine hits are not killing AI. One AI stepped directly on mine, did not die, then rushed me, and I had to whack him at least 10x to kill him. That tells me he had zero damage from the mine. I've taken care of about 1/2 of the threat and will probably complete it tomorrow. It is a fun game, just much more difficult than expected on expert. Nothing wrong with that. Just unexpected that the weapons are so weak.

I was using some similar techniques as you suggest. I was just wondering why the AI seem more robust than usual. They are traveling in packs of 3 to 4 and some keep a long distance, then run to catch up. As I said, direct mine hits are not killing AI. One AI stepped directly on mine, did not die, then rushed me, and I had to whack him at least 10x to kill him. That tells me he had zero damage from the mine. I've taken care of about 1/2 of the threat and will probably complete it tomorrow. It is a fun game, just much more difficult than expected on expert. Nothing wrong with that. Just unexpected that the weapons are so weak.
    Thieves Ai creatures are more resistant that the other human ai creatures. even more than undead hammers i suppose.

Almost finished but I can not find the lucky hand I read the book about it but I have looked all over theDinning room and the room that had the book that mentioned it?

pwl, for the hand

spoiler - think where the king would be in that room

Outright spoiler - Search the throne carefully

And Pedro/Cardia1 - yes you are right! Sorry. I haven't encountered many thieves lately in those numbers They are a hardy bunch, no?

pwl, for the hand

spoiler - think where the king would be in that room

Outright spoiler - Search the throne carefully

And Pedro/Cardia1 - yes you are right! Sorry. I haven't encountered many thieves lately in those numbers They are a hardy bunch, no?
    Yes, you can say they are challenging