TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: TG FM: Endless Rain (09/08/2014)

Hello, new to the forum. I noticed the fixed sound files still played incorrectly.
    They sound different (due to lower filesize) and they have silence right at the end of every file, which causes loops to break completely.
    I made my own sounds using the 24-bit originals. Sounds noticeably better:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/173u...nLSSr-BiB/view

Video
    https://files.catbox.moe/z5xuip.webm
    Last edited by Diego0920; 11th Feb 2021 at 16:46.

Mesmerizing mission.

Awesome mission, gotta say I liked it alot more than the prequel! the giant spider was ugly, I was glad I could just sneak past it. also loved the atmosphere, the combination of thief gold with thieves highway is a great idea

I don't remember the last time I had an absolute blast with an FM. This one is it. Thank you Skaky. Truly amazing piece of work. I couldn't put it down, that hasn't happened for me in a very long time. This one has become a favorite. Only thing left to find, the pagan relic. More to explore.

I only recently discovered the world of Thief fan missions. I have played about 20 so far and T2X.

Endless Rain is the definitive city mission for me until another comes along that whacks it from its throne. Especially love the architecture - i want to live in a city like this (with a few more trees .

It's a good one and I'm not surprised you put it at the top of your list.

I do hope you've checked out some other classics like Disorientation or The Chalice of Souls, to say nothing of stuff like the Rocksburg series.

Thanks for the recommendations, Kerrle. I mostly played newer missions, these ones slipped by me so far.

Can we be more specific on this easter egg. Found it.
    Last edited by BrokenArts; 23rd Apr 2021 at 10:01.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts View Post
    Can we be more specific on this easter egg. Found it.
    How about enlightening some of us where you found it?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha1 View Post
    How about enlightening some of us where you found it?
    The building where the zombie is? That is the power station, take that lift up to the top floor, go out the window, jump onto the pipe directly across from it. The jump onto those gargoyle over hang things, not sure what they are really. There are 3 of them above the window, get to the far one, jump to the chimney directly across. There you'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArts View Post
    The building where the zombie is? That is the power station, take that lift up to the top floor, go out the window, jump onto the pipe directly across from it. The jump onto those gargoyle over hang things, not sure what they are really. There are 3 of them above the window, get to the far one, jump to the chimney directly across. There you'll find it.
    Great, thank you!!

taffer

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789