TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Updated-Cataclysmic Revelations Campaign V1.2-NewDarkV1.21-Nov.3th,2014

Thanks Darthslair for your campaign!

But I'm stuck here :

I think I or the zombie inside closed the door. Can I open the secret door from the outside ? because who was inside is no more, I destroyed him with the special staff...
    I want to get out from the nether world.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    @Jiansonz Ricebug is working on a new walkthrough for "The Mission" and "Salvation"
    The Inquisitor hilighting means nothing.

@Stefan_Key You might look for a hidden button in the upper right corner of that room, but I may have gotten rid of it. Try jumping and frobbing the upper decoration. If that doesn't work, try using one of the "Frag bombs" if you have one left. Other than that, you may have to revert to an earlier save. If you don't care to see how it ends:
    crtl, shift,alt,end

You can watch the ending here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhP...9wxYp9dZjY4LDA

Thank you !! I totally missed that button!! I was in Rampage Mode VS the Zed. and couldn't see anything else, like a bull seeing red all around.

And I 'd rather shoot a bullet in my foot than use the CTRL cheat in Thief!

So I took an early save and blocked the door with zombie pieces in case something would close it again :

Thank you for the extended version of beautiful campaign!
    Strange but while going through all the horrors I somehow felt irrational belief in future redemption.
    just like a Kierkegaard' s "knight of faith". It's awesome and creepy at the same time.

I also tried to make it a little musical clip:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfDSehgxyys

Congrats on the release

Glad you continued Stefan_Key

Thankyou aithena! You made a great musical/video, and I enjoyed the band immensely. The lyrics seemed to fit perfectly to the theme of the story. Garrett is alive and well!

Thanks jardakrupka, Version 1.2 is coming with some new challenges.

... and I made a second blunder in Salvation when I put the second eye on the golden skull. I didn't go on the cloud directly to see the Builder! and couldn't make the cloud lift down again. Or is there a way to go up again if you fall from the cloud?

Fortunately, I had another save! And finished your campaign!

Thanks again!

hi, thanks for this great campaign (did the author make a cameo appearance as one of the Keepers? one looks a little different)...I need a little help in part 2 (Mission), can't seem to find point 5 of the pentagram. Map shows it being west of St. Tennors...is it underground? thanks

Master Builder 2018
    When you enter St. Yora's take the stairs to your right. On the landing, search the wall for a small button.

@recluse: point #5 had me stumped for quite some time. Until I managed to find that button, I was convinced I had to get up on the roof of St.Yora's somehow...

Bump to Version 1.2

Version 1.2 has been completed. See the First Thread: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2265865

Darthslair, thanks for the update! Did you actually also change anything in the first mission again (6th version already if I counted right?) or is it only the hires briefing? If yes could you please provide details. I am actually planning to start right away in mission 2 but don´t want to miss out anything new. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Florian View Post
    Darthslair, thanks for the update! Did you actually also change anything in the first mission again (6th version already if I counted right?) or is it only the hires briefing? If yes could you please provide details. I am actually planning to start right away in mission 2 but don´t want to miss out anything new. Thank you!
    Hi Florian, yes The Beast in the pit is a new model, but that is all that was changed in Revelations. part 1. besides adding Dew Drop. One terrain change in part 1 is the Boulder Blocked door at game start. The Briefing Video has been updated.

linky

heres a link to new version

http://www.taffersparadise.net/thief...paign_V1.2.zip

Old version not work anymore hope darth updates top of his post soon. Soz for late upload.

bit stuck

I have got all containers filled with ash, i have all the maps now what ??. Got a keeper glyph lock i can not find a key for. i just got a keeper ring now, it not seem to do anything.

Is the button in St. yora's on the first mission. as i can not find it.
    Last edited by Lord Soth; 6th Nov 2014 at 13:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Soth View Post
    I have got all containers filled with ash, i have all the maps now what ??. Got a keeper glyph lock i can not find a key for.
    You will need to return to the library and use the Keeper ring on the keeper lock to access the vator going up into the ceiling. Grab the glyph key. This is used adjacent to St.Tennor's crypt. Make sure your objective is ticked for reading the torn maps.(3) Go to the observatory read the scroll near the telescope. The ash you spoke of is used later. It is all described in the Frag Bomb blueprints, and instructions located in the laboratory.

Fixed an error.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    You will need to return to the library and use the Keeper ring on the keeper lock to access the vator going up into the ceiling. Grab the glyph key. This is used adjacent to St.Jenel's crypt. Make sure your objective is ticked for reading the torn maps.(3) Go to the observatory read the scroll near the telescope. The ash you spoke of is used later. It is all described in the Frag Bomb blueprints, and instructions located in the laboratory.

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    Fixed an error.

Yes, St.Jenel's, Thankyou!

where they gone

Picked up some water arrows i am sure in the pool with the bog next to it. Saved the game quit out came back hour later and the water arrows are gone. What happen to them they are not in my inventory/weapons.

Picked up some water arrows i am sure in the pool with the bog next to it. Saved the game quit out came back hour later and the water arrows are gone. What happen to them they are not in my inventory/weapons.
    If you are in the Netherworld, some of the arrows are 'nether' variants of the regular arrows. Try the "next/previous weapon" keys.

Inquisitor's table

Yeah thanks do not really use that bind.

found it .

scroll 1

How do i get scroll 1 in The mission. Got two up to seven but can not get the one in the graveyard ???.

How do i get scroll 1 in The mission. Got two up to seven but can not get the one in the graveyard ???.
    Wait for the Bell to ring just one time, (One Peal). The cycle will repeat until all of the scrolls are collected.

no bells

been standing still for ages no bells are going off.

been standing still for ages no bells are going off.
    6 minutes between scroll 7 and scroll 1. I usually gather up all of the secrets during the game.
    It seems like a long time in game sometimes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast