TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Updated-Cataclysmic Revelations Campaign V1.2-NewDarkV1.21-Nov.3th,2014

Thanks for the update !
    I had started playing v1.1 quite a while ago but had not found the time to complete it.
    This morning I noticed v1.2a is out and started the second mission using that version.

I found some loot-issues, as it seems.
    Only 6175 / 6750 loot is availlable.
    The unobtainable items are:
    - A GoldPlate (id; 479) near the 'Gates to Hell'. The plate is sunken below the texture surface of the rim it is sitting on.
    - 7 GoldHammer (ids: 3040-3046). All located in the 'Builders Hall' where the mission starts. Sitting on top of those statues representing the 7 virtues.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    I have found 6050. Using your loot tool, I kinda figured there was something fishy with that plate and those hammers (located way below everything else).
    I seem to be missing a gold nugget worth 125, but I can't quite figure out which one I am missing. There are so many...

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    Thanks for the update !
    I had started playing v1.1 quite a while ago but had not found the time to complete it.
    This morning I noticed v1.2a is out and started the second mission using that version.

The unobtainable items are:
    - A GoldPlate (id; 479) near the 'Gates to Hell'. The plate is sunken below the texture surface of the rim it is sitting on.
    - 7 GoldHammer (ids: 3040-3046). All located in the 'Builders Hall' where the mission starts. Sitting on top of those statues representing the 7 virtues.
    Thankyou Gnartsch, I will update sometime in the future. I was mainly concerned with having surplus loot. Didn't take account of treasure hunters.

15 min

been standing here for 15 mins and no bells ???.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Soth View Post
    been standing here for 15 mins and no bells ???.
    So, are you saying you don't hear any bells? NVScript.osm in your thief directory must be corrupted. Extract NVScript.osm to your thief directory, and allow it to overwrite the old file.
    Also, if you are using fm-selector, go to fms, and in that folder is another named:
    CCR_Campaign_V1_2, Extract the zip into that folder to replace the NVScript.osm.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_k...ew?usp=sharing

What file did you download? I would like to download the file to check for corruption. It is 6 minutes from the 7th bell to the 1st bell. Are you saying you watched the graveyard spot for 15 minutes.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 10th Nov 2014 at 09:56.

25 min

I have been walking about for 25 mins now and no bell for graveyard. The bells were going off at one point but now they have stopped. I have all the other scrolls but that last one.

I have D/L that new file t now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Soth View Post
    I have been walking about for 25 mins now and no bell for graveyard. The bells were going off at one point but now they have stopped. I have all the other scrolls but that last one.

I have D/L that new file t now.
    What CCR_Campaign_V ? and where did you download it from? I would like to check the zip for corruption.

sorted

Ok so installed that script and started a new game. Bell all working and have got all the scrolls. i got the mission from main rive link i think.

Stuck in second mission, i think i ve been everywhere and i can't find a single scroll of virtue, unless they are all in one place, where can i find them? also is there any well hidden water, food flare supply? i was searching for a walkthrough for this mission but i canīt find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    Stuck in second mission, i think i ve been everywhere and i can't find a single scroll of virtue, unless they are all in one place, where can i find them? also is there any well hidden water, food flare supply? i was searching for a walkthrough for this mission but i canīt find it.
    Hi Pedro, Did you read the scroll after you were teleported back to earth? Then, listen and count the bells, then refer to your map.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Hi Pedro, Did you read the scroll after you were teleported back to earth? Then, listen and count the bells, then refer to your map.
    ivīe noticed in your video walkthrough that you can pick the scrolls found above pentagrams, how do i make them appear?

ivīe noticed in your video walkthrough that you can pick the scrolls found above pentagrams, how do i make them appear?
    As long as you are hearing the bells, then count say the first bell, then refer to your map. Go to that location as soon as you hear the bell. If you don't get all of them in sequence, you can go back and to that location. Just keep track of the bells.There is a guardian posted at each pentagram, and you must be there to take the scroll when the guardian appears. The guardians will post for a few minutes then disappear, then come back until you have the scroll.

As long as you are hearing the bells, then count say the first bell, then refer to your map. Go to that location as soon as you hear the bell. If you don't get all of them in sequence, you can go back and to that location. Just keep track of the bells.There is a guardian posted at each pentagram, and you must be there to take the scroll when the guardian appears. The guardians will post for a few minutes then disappear, then come back until you have the scroll.
    Thanks, just found a scroll next to Angel of death, i counted 10 bell rings one time well let's keep tracking the rings location...

where can i find the fith scroll location, i checked the map, but i can't seem to find it, is it underground, upper floor?
    Last edited by Cardia; 23rd Jun 2015 at 05:16.

Thanks, just found a scroll next to Angel of death, i counted 10 bell rings one time well let's keep tracking the rings location...

where can i find the fith scroll location, i checked the map, but i can't seem to find it, is it underground, upper floor?
    Upper Yora's. Go up the stairs to Yora's Crypt looking on the right, a pillar. Has a button to open secret door.

Upper Yora's. Go up the stairs to Yora's Crypt looking on the right, a pillar. Has a button to open secret door.
    Thank you Rod, the only goal left foer me before doing my exit is to get flares, food and water, i have acquire many of these, so am i missing some well hidden water, food, flare?

Thank you Rod, the only goal left foer me before doing my exit is to get flares, food and water, i have acquire many of these, so am i missing some well hidden water, food, flare?
    Get the food in the kitchen at St.Yora's and look everywhere you can in ole towne. Above ground and below ground. If you still cannot find all of it, I will make a list.

Get the food in the kitchen at St.Yora's and look everywhere you can in ole towne. Above ground and below ground. If you still cannot find all of it, I will make a list.
    Hi Rod, sorry for being a pain in the ass, but i canīt find all flares, food and water, do you have a list with its locations?

Hi Rod, sorry for being a pain in the ass, but i canīt find all flares, food and water, do you have a list with its locations?
    St.Yora kitchen. [Ole Towne gated control room. Upper room where you use a rope arrow to access, and adjacent ledge to access spider's nest. Behind this door where you enter on the ledge. Inside the spiders den, and behind the grave stone. On the other side of the gate adjacent to the spider den and inside the other building. Down with the Fire Shadow. Inside the small locked door building. Above the keeper's access to the exiting tunnel. Jump across. Explore that area.]

St.Yora kitchen. [Ole Towne gated control room. Upper room where you use a rope arrow to access, and adjacent ledge to access spider's nest. Behind this door where you enter on the ledge. Inside the spiders den, and behind the grave stone. On the other side of the gate adjacent to the spider den and inside the other building. Down with the Fire Shadow. Inside the small locked door building. Above the keeper's access to the exiting tunnel. Jump across. Explore that area.]
    Thanks , just found the last water supplie above the exit

Alright iīm on the next mission back to "the maw of chaos"

Mission2, I had to skip it because I don't have the time to go to the virtues on time. once the skeleton disappears, it's not coming back, right?
    Mission 3: I am at the portal but it does not work Any clues?
    Are there any walkthroughs or videos for 2-3-4 missions?

For some reason, the walk on this FM was skipped because I might have misunderstood the author. He did CR in 2011, where the walk WAS done. When the 2014 version came out, I asked him if there was any difference between the two, besides using a newer engine. Somewhere in there, my Alzheimer's must have kicked in.

Anyway, I'm downloading the latest version now, and will apparently need to get crackin' on writin' one.

Ricebug

Salvation

where do I find the sword of faith???

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    For some reason, the walk on this FM was skipped because I might have misunderstood the author. He did CR in 2011, where the walk WAS done. When the 2014 version came out, I asked him if there was any difference between the two, besides using a newer engine. Somewhere in there, my Alzheimer's must have kicked in.

Anyway, I'm downloading the latest version now, and will apparently need to get crackin' on writin' one.
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. I can't find the 2 keys. Perhaps you have better luck.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

i would like to know if there is a full song that starts playing when entering St.yora's place

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast