TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: T2 "3 distinct adventures" updated to New Dark -03-10-2014

T2 "3 distinct adventures" updated (20-09-2019)

"3 Distinct Adventures" has been updated to V 1.5 (2009-2019) , here are the changes:

all the 3 missions have been updated to NewDark 1.27, and there's a walktrough included by Ricebug

changes in V.1.5:
    -All lights have radius
    -all objects have shadows
    -all objects have AI collision type
    -light colors hue and saturation in the 3rd mission are different
    -readme fixed by Matt99
    -many other fixes in all missions

Here's a link for the mission updated:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xx5...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Cardia; 23rd May 2020 at 08:44.

Thanks Cardia....

Quote Originally Posted by T-Linkz View Post
    Thanks Cardia....
    Youre Welcome

Thank You cardia1!
    I finished it long time ago. Now it's time to restore memories

Quote Originally Posted by Bielow View Post
    Thank You cardia1!
    I finished it long time ago. Now it's time to restore memories
    Alright, this time its to replay on "Expert" mode...unless you have already played in this difficult mode.

Thanks again Pedro I just finished Hunting Treasure and Lost Castle and they were amazing just downloaded this one and will play it today!!

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Thanks again Pedro I just finished Hunting Treasure and Lost Castle and they were amazing just downloaded this one and will play it today!!

Thank you, did you noticed the new musics on "The lost Castle" and "Hunting treasure"?
    Last edited by Cardia; 5th Oct 2014 at 12:41.

i wish the forum could add a music player for all the thief fan mission makers to add there songs from misions so we can hear them when we like while browsing site

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i wish the forum could add a music player for all the thief fan mission makers to add there songs from misions so we can hear them when we like while browsing site
    That would be an splendid idea

I myself collect msuics from all fan missions and record them in a audio CDr.

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Thank you, did you noticed the new musics on "The lost Castle" and "Hunting treasure"?

Yes I did Great job!

3 distinct adventures has been updated, both skyboxes of 256x256 with crappy colors settings have been replaced by the original skyboxes with the original size 512x512 and in TGA format, the quality of both skyboxes have improved alot, here's a link to the mission updated:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9b...otRmJMZTg/view
    Last edited by Cardia; 30th Dec 2016 at 12:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    3 distinct adventures has been updated, both skyboxes of 256x256 with crappy colors settings have been replaced by the original skyboxes with the original size 512x512 and in TGA format, the quality of both skyboxes have improved alot, here's a link to the mission updated:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9b...ew?usp=sharing
    This link doesn't work Pedro...

Quote Originally Posted by Athalle View Post
    This link doesn't work Pedro...
    Merci Lili, i have to check which links work well.

Mission has been updated to V 1.5, see first post for more information.
    Last edited by Cardia; 20th Sep 2019 at 10:04.

Hey Cardia, could you tell me where you have hidden the techno music in mission three? I would love to go in there to remove that music. Can you tell me where it is in the object hierarchy?

Quote Originally Posted by cavador_8 View Post
    Hey Cardia, could you tell me where you have hidden the techno music in mission three? I would love to go in there to remove that music. Can you tell me where it is in the object hierarchy?
    There are no techno music here, in mission 3 three you find only deep house or progressive house, you can turn off the victrolas that play those music, they help you to locate exploitable places. but the audio files are inside the "SND" folder.

I swear I checked each and every one of those files in the SND folder as I was convinced that you buried it deep in Dromed instead. I checked everything inside the ambient to sfx folders and I still can't find that music I am talking about that is blasting out of the victrolas until I pick a door that takes forever to shut the music off. Can you tell me exactly which file it is?

Trs bien en merci, monsieur. J'ai hte de jouer votre FM et de voir ce que vous avez fait. This looks really promising, and I hope to check it out and do some exploring!
    Last edited by Esse; 23rd Feb 2021 at 14:32.

downloading newdark version now

Quote Originally Posted by Esse View Post
    Trs bien en merci, mademoiselle. J'ai hte de jouer votre FM et de voir ce que vous as fait. This looks really promising, and I hope to check it out and do some exploring!
    Une petite correction: "Trs bien et merci...ce que vous avez fait." I do speak french , but im Portuguese (im in France for more than 4 years) and im not a mademoiselle but rather a monsieur .

Youre welcome, im sure youll enjoy this on, specially since the V1.5 has suffered significant changes and modifications.

Cavador 8, i don't remember exactly the name of the audio files, did you check one by one ? Are you able to open them with any audio program?

loved mission 1 and 3,but mission 2 once i hit the find the difference in 2 paintings,wish that could have been removed for a simpler puzzle,in my view it ruins that mission flow

but over all amazing update

Quote Originally Posted by Cardia View Post
    Une petite correction: "Trs bien et merci...ce que vous avez fait." I do speak french , but im Portuguese (im in France for more than 4 years) and im not a mademoiselle but rather a monsieur .

Youre welcome, im sure youll enjoy this on, specially since the V1.5 has suffered significant changes and modifications.
    Post edited, thank you for the correction. I have the want to pick up several languages, but not the time to practice them, and a guidebook only gets one so far. Still getting to know everyone, too, so I'm sure it's not the first time I'm going to make the sir/ma'am mistake. I'm sure I'm going to have a blast with this FM when I fire it up!

Im also trying to learn Italian, and re-learn German again, and trying to study both at the same time, and i realize it's a very slow learning process , i watch German and Italian movies almost every day, and i study grammar books, but sadly i don't have the chance to talk with native people of these languages and being surrounded by their languages with radio, tv, products with their name son it, people... this is the advantage i had when learning french, it was constantly listening and talk in french, i can guarantee it's a fast and intense way of learning a language. In 4 years i have manage to learn more French than what i learn with English that i had for 13 years during my school career.

Anyway welcome to our community You still have many amazing missions out there to play.

did you check one by one ? Are you able to open them with any audio program?
    Yeah, I opened all the wav files inside the SND folder and I cannot find any music files.

Several music files are placed in the Snd\Garrett folder. Try Snd\Garrett\gar401.wav for the music near the house where you are supposed to go to after you have completed other tasks in the city in mission 3. To find most of the music files in Snd\Garrett, make sure that Windows shows you the length of the sounds. Anything about a minute long or longer most likely is a music file.

Thanks Baeuchlein! That was it! I just kinda skipped through those Garrett files because I thought those were just Garrett talking. I found the music file now. Thanks!!