TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM. Bad Venture - Old version (Released 12/25/14)

Just an FYI, in the beginning I lowered the chain and then had to save and exit (Christmas stuff wouldn't you know). I came back later and the chain was no longer there, I re-frobbed the side chains and it re-appeared.

Not a game breaker, but you might want to know in case someone has a problem with it.

I'm just seconds past this, but so far it's a beautiful mission. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    Yes, but in the next mission.
    Thanks you saved me alot of furstration. How do i find my way to the science house?

after putting on lowest settings it is still to laggy for me to play,this is what i mean about going overboard on graphics

Completly stuck in first part of town.Everything is closed and i don`t have any key.What should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    have you visited the police station yet ?
    Thanks to you i found way in and i made progress.But now i cannot find mage Thereon.Where is he?

can't find where to use the police station key

Congratulations on your release ST..it was a real pleasure testing this gem.
    For those with lower specs, if the fps is really bad in the very large areas try lowering garretts gaze from looking straight ahead to looking slightly down, that helped me when we tested the first version that was really choppy.

Kin....without letting out too much, the key that you found in the police station...try some "hedge cutting" on the same side as the police station but a little further on.

Congratulations on the (first?) release!!

EDIT: very nice screenshots!!
    Last edited by Eternauta; 26th Dec 2014 at 06:26.

check the roof carefully
    Thank you. Now i don't find the door which the key must open. I have see the secret caves, near the river in the first section - before the door which have hidden by the vegetation, but i don't think that is the the good place.

ST..... just noticed on Darkfate your mission is called 'Keeper of Investigation: Hopeless case', and in the forum it is called 'Keeper of Investigation: is Hopeless'.....Bad Venture / Is Hopeless / Hopeless Case ????
    Google is not perfect translator, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Brethren View Post
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by piesel View Post
    I have a Core Duo 6600 (2.40 GHz) with 4 GB of RAM and a Geforce 8800 GTS (320 MB video RAM), a pretty old system for today standards and far below system requirements so no surprise it doesn't run correctly.
    Requires more video memory. For comfortable playing on this spec need to remove half of the objects and reduce more part of textures to 256.
    Have you ever had a problem with Death Turbid Veil?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternauta View Post
    Congratulations on the (first?) release!!

EDIT: very nice screenshots!!
    The second, but the main. The first was for 10 Rooms Contest.

mission crashed every 3rd save, fps down to 5-7 for first 10 days, more bugs than David Attenborough has ever seen, 5 beta's in the first 6 days, i uploaded 300 screenshots alone, Russian author, Russian testers, English testers, none could understand each other (google translate not good with Eng/Russian translation)....ST on a mission to get his FM released on Christmas day...3 weeks to test a mission that i think should have been given 3 months testing, a frighteningly difficult loothunt in which we needed to find all the loot, 8-12 hours a day testing, sleepless nights, not enough coffee, readables needed spell checking/editing, last beta put up on Christmas eve, and i had to completely redo the lootlist as ST had added more loot.....

yeah it was a pleasure, if a bit exhausting....

where is Thereon?

In tavern.

I have found the room where Thereon suposed to be but only a guard is inside

edit: ok found i had to jump through the window
    Last edited by Kin; 26th Dec 2014 at 08:37.

mission crashed every 3rd save, fps down to 5-7 for first 10 days, more bugs than David Attenborough has ever seen, 5 beta's in the first 6 days, i uploaded 300 screenshots alone, Russian author, Russian testers, English testers, none could understand each other (google translate not good with Eng/Russian translation)....ST on a mission to get his FM released on Christmas day...3 weeks to test a mission that i think should have been given 3 months testing, a frighteningly difficult loothunt in which we needed to find all the loot, 8-12 hours a day testing, sleepless nights, not enough coffee, readables needed spell checking/editing, last beta put up on Christmas eve, and i had to completely redo the lootlist as ST had added more loot.....

yeah it was a pleasure, if a bit exhausting....
    a bit like "what have the Romans ever done for us" scenario then

damn havent found Theron, just a note about a key on the way to the inn but i need a direct hint on where it is

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    damn havent found Theron, just a note about a key on the way to the inn but i need a direct hint on where it is
    You have to search the room, where lives Terion. Second floor of tavern - fireplace - room opposite - window - further itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    You have to search the room, where lives Terion. Second floor of tavern - fireplace - room opposite - window - further itself.
    I found the room with the "flying rocks" but he is not there, only a note about a key that i can't find

I found the room with the "flying rocks" but he is not there, only a note about a key that i can't find
    Carefully inspect the stones.

where should i look for the forest key? Managed to get on the rooftop with the archers but every door and window is closed

where should i look for the forest key? Managed to get on the rooftop with the archers but every door and window is closed
    Carefully inspect the lodge. Whole, from top to bottom.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast