TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

Thread: Weapon collision with terrain.

Weapon collision with terrain.

How I can enable it, for example, in mission Lord Bafford's manor? I asked about it in this link ( http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...ht=complicated ) , but still I see 0 replies about it.

Add the property Weapon->Collides With Terrain (to your sword and blackjack archetypes) and set it to TRUE (and save the gamesys under a new name, set your mission to use the new gamesys and finally save your mission). Beware though that this might prevent the player from hitting objects with their sword/blackjack if the object is flush with terrain.

ZylonBane
    Oh god he's broken containment.

Quote Originally Posted by qolelis View Post
    ... Beware though that this might prevent the player from hitting objects with their sword/blackjack if the object is flush with terrain.
    Yeah, it can be really annoying if you're in a narrow hallway and you need to use your sword to either block or attack. Got a few comments of this in the old version of Unknown Treasure. I thought it would be a good idea since other games do that. But because of this, I've decided to not to ever do that again.