TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Campaign: Godbreaker: Mission 2 (26 Jan 2017)

Master Builder 2018

T2 Campaign: Godbreaker: Mission 2 (26 Jan 2017)

Please post your questions for Impious Pilgrimage here. Links to the other campaign theads:

Mission 1
    Missions 3 & 4

Poison resistance potion is permanent or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    Poison resistance potion is permanent or not?
    About 10 minutes.

Almost completed mission 2,i still dont know where to use a empty jar....this is for bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    Almost completed mission 2,i still dont know where to use a empty jar....this is for bugs?
    Totally optional side thing. There are 5 bugs too find and they're rather spread out.

Ok i found 3 of 5....can you pls tell exact locations of thisbugs?

Master Builder 2018
    I moved your posts to the mission 2 thread. Please try to keep mission 2 questions in this thread.

As for the bugs, one can be found in the little pond in Glimmer Grove. Once you see that one, you will know what to look for. The others are spread around over the different areas of the swamp.

So, I've made it to the tomb -
    I've lit two braziers with sacred ashes and now have a Firekeeper's Amulet and an ancient jar - I've used pretty much everything else I've found around the area.

Is there anything else I need to do at the tomb given that I've released two rounds of fire elementals and some mummies - although the mummies appear to have been killed by the fire elementals?

What's my next step towards getting Godbreaker?

- prjames

Master Builder 2018
    Godbreaker is not there. That's the Pagan temple, not the tomb. You need to go up to the second floor of that temple and find the entrance to the caves. Search the caves until you find an area of swamp with a tall building with steps and a statue out front. That's Eldin's tomb.

Also, have you been to Glimmer Grove yet and talked to the shaman?

I've found all the insects but I have no idea what to do with the full jar. Tried dropping it in a few different places but nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by skacky View Post
    I've found all the insects but I have no idea what to do with the full jar. Tried dropping it in a few different places but nothing happened.
    In the area with two thieves and a lake, look for a cave with a tree stump.

bones

I can only find two pile of bones to purify , how many are there and why can't I find them?

There are 4 piles. They are never too far from a wandering soul.

1. Just outside Eldin's tomb to the south behind a crumbling wall.
    2. In a cave near the hive.
    3. In the ruined tower by the lost hammerite expedition.
    4. Southeast of Glimmer Grove.

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Taffer View Post
    There are 4 piles. They are never too far from a wandering soul.

1. Just outside Eldin's tomb to the south behind a crumbling wall.
    2. In a cave near the hive.
    3. In the ruined tower by the lost hammerite expedition.
    4. Southeast of Glimmer Grove.
    I must have missed the 3. In the ruined tower by the lost hammerite expedition. can i get a clue to it's location?

Master Builder 2018
    Have you found Brother Abel's expedition? That's where you get the rosary and explosive device. That's what RT is referring to. If you haven't found that yet, go to the temple, find the cave entrance on the second floor and do a little exploring.

Is the temple the building I let the fire sprites loose in , or where I purified the dude who gave me the quest?

The temple is the place with the crays and fire elementals. The cave system which led to the tomb also leads to another area.

What to do in the center of the lower room inside the tree with huge flying insects? I've already been in the pagan temple and got all the loot from around the throne, and I also have an empty jar, a firekeepers amulet, and a flint and steel.

Read Embry's journal.

Read Embry's journal.
    How could I miss that. Now i need to find the place with the dead hammers and the cart again (won't be easy).

It's not far from the hive.

It's not far from the hive.
    Yes, thank you. By the way, I find a rosary, but I can't move the explosive in order to bring it to the lower level of the hive. Am I missing something?

I have found several piles of bones that are frobbable but I can't do anything with them. I suspect I'll have to dig them up or something? What item do I need to use on them and where do I get it?

I have been tasked by a Pagan to find Twig. She is in a "nearby" moth nest. Where is she? Is that the same moth next that I have to blow up?

That's strange. Once you read Embry's journal, you should get the optional quest to blow it up and the explosives become frobbable. If you did that and it's not working, send me your save and I'll try and fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by JarlFrank View Post
    I have found several piles of bones that are frobbable but I can't do anything with them. I suspect I'll have to dig them up or something? What item do I need to use on them and where do I get it?

I have been tasked by a Pagan to find Twig. She is in a "nearby" moth nest. Where is she? Is that the same moth next that I have to blow up?

Yes, same one. Have you spoken with Embry and received the holy water? Have you been inside Eldin's tomb yet?

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast