TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: T2 Campaign - Keeper of Infinity 2: Mission 2 - Raven's Nest (6 Jan 2016)

Dahenjo, awesome! Thank you

And where am I supposed to go at the very beginning?

I was behind the inn and saw a fence, I was in the house and saw a stool, I was under the inn and got the loot, I was near the fog and found nothing there except a locked door.
    So where am I supposed to be?

[Later]
    I see: for some reason I didn't get a new objective from the guard group near the fog. I'm sick of this already. This campaign gives me that Zontik vibes. In a bad sense. Maybe I'll return to it in a few months and finish the walkthrough but at the moment I hate it too much to continue.
    Last edited by A.Stahl; 18th Jul 2021 at 02:34.

You said you found only a locked door near the fogged area. Did you not see a group of guards there?

Did you hear at least the beginning of the conversation of the guards near the fogged area? Are you playing v1.6 of the campaign, or another version?

I have played this campaign several times with various campaign and NewDark versions, but always got the conversation and objective changes. The objective change took place after a while even when I triggered the guards' conversation, but ran away immediately without waiting for the conversation to end.

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    I have played this campaign several times with various campaign and NewDark versions, but always got the conversation and objective changes. The objective change took place after a while even when I triggered the guards' conversation, but ran away immediately without waiting for the conversation to end.
    In addition, you can steal a scroll from the captain who approaches the door of the inn and get the same goal.

>Are you playing v1.6 of the campaign, or another version?

I'm not sure, actually. I am sure that I'm playing not the very old version because there was a big difference in gameplay. So 1.5 at least, I suppose. Where can can I see the exact version?

>I triggered the guards' conversation,

I heard the conversation, but I'm not sure if I had heard it totally. It was rather long and at this moment I have knockable guards ... knocked. But I really tried to be sure to wait until the conversation is done.

Maybe I anger them before they ended the conversation?

P.S. Playing on the top difficulty.

>you can steal a scroll from the captain who approaches the door of the inn and get the same goal.

All scrolls are read. 2 soldiers had documents with them. Those documents were stolen and read.

Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl View Post
    I'm not sure, actually. I am sure that I'm playing not the very old version because there was a big difference in gameplay. So 1.5 at least, I suppose. Where can can I see the exact version?
    The file is called KeeperOfInfinity2_v1.6ENG.zip

Heh, stupid me... Yes, I'm paying 1.6.
    Have restarted level. Now I've received the new objective near the fog but cannot pry planks with a crowbar under the inn (while in the previous attempt it gone smoothly).

Quote Originally Posted by A.Stahl View Post
    Now I've received the new objective near the fog but cannot pry planks with a crowbar under the inn (while in the previous attempt it gone smoothly).
    There are no planks in the basement to break. You broke them in a previous mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    There are no planks in the basement to break. You broke them in a previous mission.
    But there are. In a very-very dark cellar under the outer stairs of the "Stumbled" inn.

The crowbar is not used in that place. Just frob and wait.

And I have one more question. Strange one but, I suppose, expected: Is there a 3rd mission in the campaign?

This is a pack of two missions. The rest are in development.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415