TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Campaign - Keeper of Infinity 2: Mission 2 - Raven's Nest (6 Jan 2016)

I'm in front of the iron door which leads you normally in the first district of Koenigsforst (where you started; mis1), but the door is blocked by barrels and crates and I cant see a way behind this thick stone wall to get into the first district in order to steal the dagger for my fence.

@Ilanita
    The key's location is stated in Thereon's journal.

@Garrett
    Find a transparent window near the fissure in the zombie infested area (climb on the shutters by the barrel and jump inside). When you're done exploring that apartment, open another window on the top floor and do some tightrope walking.

Han's house

I think i am in Han's house. The house in the eastern corner of the wall. I go trought the window in the back of the house ( second floor ) with a rope arrow but were is the dagger ? Found lot and a secret only.

Thank's for a clue !

Carlos Schmidt - Brazil

need help i also cant frob the stool and yes i went to area where pawn shop is but never saw anything to frob there,so how is that stool gotten

i figured it out omg this mission is brutal so far,mostly due to lag ,love it so far,ever heard my fav dog in one area barking
    Last edited by downwinder; 11th Jan 2016 at 03:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaain View Post
    Kin, were you able to find Penny's Dagger? I would like to help but I can't even find Han's house. Which house is Han's?
    After visiting the pawn shop, i got a new objective and it seems that it made frobable the window of the attic in Han's home. It is located at the east side of the wall (the door has a safety lock as Flik mentioned)

I haven't found any dagger or any clues for it though

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    I haven't found any dagger or any clues for it though
    dagger
    Break inside Pennys Pub,located in the first district of Koenigsforst, via a window that is nearby. Then go through another window, behind the chest. Now, you are in Pennys Pub, there is his room with the owner's diary on the desk, the first room. Go on the bed and check the ceiling.

ok a bit of guidance how do i remove that single metal bar something about flick,i tried crowbar and nothing,and i found a girl back at hotel and knocked her out but no bear skin bag for pawnshop guy,so need to know how to remove the single bar
    Last edited by downwinder; 11th Jan 2016 at 03:52.

How do i take the saw from the pawnshop table

edit: Frobing a loot bag on it will take it

need some guidance to Pennys Pub location in district of Koenigsforst.

Have anybody found a way to get the Precursor Dagger?

Nevermind, found it.

@Kin
    Penny's Pub is the house in front of one those white haunts stand.
    You can enter it via the house next to it - the one in the corner.
    Last edited by Taylor; 11th Jan 2016 at 11:27.

What to do next having obtained dagger & weapons

I decided to restart this and give it one more go. I have got a lot further but again have arrived at an impasse. It seems I need to trigger another objective, but have no idea what to do. I can’t post a screenshot in this forum for some reason. So here is the situation, playing on Keeper.

Cancelled objective:
    Unlock forest gate and go west.

Achieved objectives:
    Visit pawnshop/illegal weapon shop.
    Return bag to pawnshop.
    Return dagger to Flik.
    See what Flik has to sell.
    Check out how Lady Adaline is doing.

Unfinished objectives:
    Only use holy water on these people.
    Do not harm unarmed people or kill anyone.

And that’s it! I also evaded the hyperactive stone beast in the sewer and visited Jonas in his hall of portals and got a new icon but don’t know what to do with it. There's also a metal door near the three guards who have a metal fence between them and the blue fog which I have so far failed to open,

Can someone give me an explicit steer please as to my next move?
    Last edited by Marbrien; 11th Jan 2016 at 11:47.

@Marbrien
    Talk to Flik again to continue. He should give you the gate key, and a list of items you must steal for him.

Also I'm stuck again.
    1. How to get inside Lady Joshephine (or who's) mansion to take the statuette. The front door ceases to be picked after a few seconds, then Garrett says, he has to get something like a lockpick from Flik, but neither he, nor the other guy gives me something like a lockpick. (now the front door is not even frobbable)
    2. Where is Room 37? I examined every door and window on that big building which should be the inn, but neither seemed frobbable
    Last edited by Taylor; 11th Jan 2016 at 12:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    @Marbrien
    Talk to Flik again to continue. He should give you the gate key, and a list of items you must steal for him.

Also I'm stuck again.
    1. How to get inside Lady Joshephine (or who's) mansion to take the statuette. The front door ceases to be picked after a few seconds, then Garrett says, he has to get something like a lockpick from Flik, but neither he, nor the other guy gives me something like a lockpick. (now the front door is not even frobbable)
    2. Where is Room 37? I examined every door and window on that big building which should be the inn, but neither seemed frobbable
    No, I already tried that. And Flik is still cycling through the previous conversation about getting the dagger, even though I have already given it to him.

BTW, I found the secret passage behind the wine barrels in the Stumbled Traveler inn. Also found a melted stone beast in the sewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    No, I already tried that. And Flik is still cycling through the previous conversation about getting the dagger, even though I have already given it to him.

BTW, I found the secret passage behind the wine barrels in the Stumbled Traveler inn. Also found a melted stone beast in the sewer.
    Have you already bought anything - besides the hacksaw?

Edit: what melted stone beast in the sewer?
    Last edited by Taylor; 11th Jan 2016 at 12:45.

As I said in post 36, I'm playing on Keeper. There is a hyperactive stone beast alive in the sewer, sporting a ruby medallion, but also one melted behind a door which only just opened recently, near the large green spider. (Naturally I tried shooting a fire arrow at the living one, but it seemed to have no effect.) I have bought weapons from the room next to Flik's, which is why the objective to see what Flik has to sell has ticked off.
    Last edited by Marbrien; 11th Jan 2016 at 12:56.

How do i check out how Lady Adaline is doing. It is my last objective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    How do i check out how Lady Adaline is doing. It is my last objective.
    IIRC, rope arrow up to her wooden balcony, as in mission 1. Then explore the house via the teleporting elevator.

I'm stuck at the same place as Marbrien,

I gave flik the dagger and he showed me the weapon room, after buying one weapon I fulfilled his objective, "check out the weapons or something".

When I go back to him he tells me something about a guy called Hans and that he lives at the end of the street somewhere, but I dont get a new objective from Flik about Hans.
    Also, he doesnt give me a key or a list with items I should steal. After the dialogue with Flik about Hans, Fliks says something about the dagger again, that I should steal it and he repeats the opening times of the Ravens Nest.

Soul Tear, how do I proceed?

@Garrett
    Edit: oops, I again made an answer not related to the question.
    What objectives do you have left? (the same as Marbrien?)

@Marbrien
    After you talked to Lady Adaline, did you talk to her guard again? Then I got the objective, to help them escape the place. Perhaps this is what you are missing.
    Last edited by Taylor; 11th Jan 2016 at 13:43.

How do i get Flik's book in library

If you think about the book, Flik asks you to steal, then:
    - look for an iron grate somewhere up
    If you found it, it will be pretty straightforward what to do.

But DO NOT use the teleport glyph while you are there. Then you can't go back there (it's probably a glitch)

If you think about the book, Flik asks you to steal, then:
    - look for an iron grate somewhere up
    If you found it, it will be pretty straightforward what to do.

But DO NOT use the teleport glyph while you are there. Then you can't go back there (it's probably a glitch)
    Now i need a key to open the dome

Look around in the place. It's hidden in a quite common way

@Garrett
    Edit: oops, I again made an answer not related to the question.
    What objectives do you have left? (the same as Marbrien?)

@Marbrien
    After you talked to Lady Adaline, did you talk to her guard again? Then I got the objective, to help them escape the place. Perhaps this is what you are missing.
    Thanks, that got me a new objective, to raise a portcullis, I think it is supposed to be near her house. But the portcullis I came through at the start of mission 1 is all sealed up. So I don't know which one. Flik still has nothing new to say to me.

ok i stumbled my way to flic abdgave him 3 of those bags,but i still cant get the hacksaw,how many bags do i have to give him? in order to get the hacksaw and where are the bags i am missing?

i am playing expert,but i wanted to know if easy was alot easyer,as i am having a hard time with this mission as in guards
    Last edited by downwinder; 11th Jan 2016 at 18:30.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast