TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Campaign - Keeper of Infinity 2: Mission 2 - Raven's Nest (6 Jan 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    ok i stumbled my way to flic abdgave him 3 of those bags,but i still cant get the hacksaw,how many bags do i have to give him? in order to get the hacksaw and where are the bags i am missing?
    You only one bag but frob it against the hacksaw

well i messed up then as i gave him all bags and saved,looks like i am going to try easy now,my only issue with mission is being able to get stuck and not be able to complete it

found a save i used made it the zombie quarter now
    Last edited by downwinder; 11th Jan 2016 at 20:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Also I'm stuck again.

2. Where is Room 37? I examined every door and window on that big building which should be the inn, but neither seemed frobbable
    After I had taken out guards and raised portcullis in order to save Lady Adaline et al., I was teleported to her room in the inn (room #40). That room is located in an inn corridor that has two other rooms I could enter, #39 and #37. So now I have the mask.

Loving this mission so far, especially Flik and his 'shopping list'.

Having trouble getting the dagger from the Captain's mansion. It's on display on the wall, but something (magic, heat) burns me when I try to take it, so I can't. Water arrow does not help. Neither does lockpicking, prying with crowbar, hacksawing on it or bashing with my weapons. I suspect there is a switch, or maybe I need to talk to Flik about it...

EDIT: Dammit, I'm trapped in there! Okay, reloading an earlier save. I'll save this mansion stuff for later.
    This mission sure has a habit of whisking you away unexpectedly quite often...
    Last edited by jiansonz; 11th Jan 2016 at 20:27.

looks like i got to help the ladie with portcullis,where is he guy she wants me to talk to?
    Last edited by downwinder; 11th Jan 2016 at 21:03.

the guy is in the same room as she

where is this portcullis please? I don't know where to look... I have been to the void and took the key for the round room please help me!! :-)

every time i post for help i end up figuring out what to do about 5 min later lol
    Last edited by downwinder; 11th Jan 2016 at 23:19.

Finished. Quite enjoyable overall, but I have a question: Is it possible to take care of the guards at the gate to Rocksbourg any other way than with gas? I had used all my gas arrows and mines to get rid of a few other pesky no KO guards earlier, but managed to scrounge up two purses I'd missed and one free gas arrow in the eaves of one roof. But it was a close call. It seems very easy to unknowingly make the mission genuinely unwinnable this way, which is just bad design if true.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    where do i go now? just found mage in bed shaking and read his note about crystals,now where do i go?also i wanted to know when i go to pawnshop was i support to get more then just hacksaw as that objective did not tick off,or will i be going back there later?
    you can go as many times as you need -I think- ... the mage was at the inn where there is the dager?

ok here is where i am at now i healed mage ,when i went back to hotel and saw that other mage,not sure where to go now,i went back to where mage was and he is gone,also noticed i got a achievment in that hall of mirrors area,havent heard anything abotu a dagger yet,i guess i am still trying ot find area to knock out guards to open portcullis?otherwise i got no idea what to do,i just keep check area's over and over and hope something triggers,any help?

I have a question about an objective. (on Hard, "Garrett")

I'm back in the first half of the city and there is an objective that says (paraphrase):
    "Maybe the Hammerites can help these people. Better to not use weapons and just use holy water."

I want to clarify what this means:

1. Don't harm the zombies in any way except for using holy water arrows.
    2. Heal *all* the zombies you see with holy water arrows (ala - The Seven Sisters)

I *think* it means just 1. Because I only have 1 holy water vial and 4 water arrows. I don't see it possible to hit all the zombies in this area in time so you *must* mean 1 and not 2, right?

If it is 1, then I just won't attack the zombies at all and it will get checked off eventually, right?

I am in Captain's mansion an can't take the dagger from the wall neither leave the room

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    Thanks, that got me a new objective, to raise a portcullis, I think it is supposed to be near her house. But the portcullis I came through at the start of mission 1 is all sealed up. So I don't know which one. Flik still has nothing new to say to me.
    Can someone please clarify which portcullis and how to begin the process of raising it? I think there may be a glitch in the mission, but I can't be sure unless someone tells me how it is supposed to work. Thank you.
    Last edited by Marbrien; 12th Jan 2016 at 06:01.

@Soul Tear: Empty your mailbox. I'm trying to send you a PM. Do I need to write another walkthrough for mission 1?

That would be highly appreciated, Ricebug!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    @Soul Tear: Empty your mailbox. I'm trying to send you a PM. Do I need to write another walkthrough for mission 1?
    Yes, this has changed in some places, but not everywhere.

My mailbox is available again.

Ok I'm at the beginning in Mission 2, I went to the house with the stools, went to the metal fence overlooking the pawn shop area where Garret says he has no need to go there, I went back to the house for the stool and it's still not frobbable.
    Ive listened to the convo of the two guards behind that house with stool, I also have the orders for the guards. I've been reading the questions regarding this section that I'm not getting anywhere fast.

any one please? where is this gate which I have to infiltrate to raise it?

and btw if I use holy water the game crashes

Can someone please clarify which portcullis and how to begin the process of raising it? I think there may be a glitch in the mission, but I can't be sure unless someone tells me how it is supposed to work. Thank you.
    You need to activate the "shopping list" objective from Flik, which can be done once you have brought Penny's dagger to him. He gives you a key that fits the door by the three guards in the NW. This leads you to the main part of the city. Then, if you exit the E archway here, you get the objective to take out the guards there.

Quote Originally Posted by llanita View Post
    Ok I'm at the beginning in Mission 2, I went to the house with the stools, went to the metal fence overlooking the pawn shop area where Garret says he has no need to go there, I went back to the house for the stool and it's still not frobbable.
    Ive listened to the convo of the two guards behind that house with stool, I also have the orders for the guards. I've been reading the questions regarding this section that I'm not getting anywhere fast.
    For me this only worked when I listened to quite a long conversation by the guards at the fence separating them from the blue fog (near where the stables place is in mission 1). I then got a new objective about the Raven's Nest, and it seems it was the appearence of that objective that by a miracle of physics made the stool frobbable.

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    You need to activate the "shopping list" objective from Flik, which can be done once you have brought Penny's dagger to him. He gives you a key that fits the door by the three guards in the NW. This leads you to the main part of the city. Then, if you exit the E archway here, you get the objective to take out the guards there.
    Thank you, but I have already given Flik the dagger and, while he has allowed me to buy stuff, he has failed to give me either a list or a key. I must have done something else in a different sequence to you and, just like in mission 1, that difference in the sequence has broken the mission for me.

thanks Marbrien but everything seems to be closed up except for the area I'm in.

follow the town wall until the closed gate where you find 3 soldiers tallking..its a big fench there with fog and listen to them... then go again and frob the pawn shop fence

thanks Marbrien but everything seems to be closed up except for the area I'm in.
    That is strange. I'm sure I was able to get along the passage to that area with the fence right from the very start (once I'd avoided the guards in the square immediately outside the Stumbled Traveler inn, of course). Maybe we're talking about different places. What kind of obstacle is blocking your way to that blue fog fence?

Thank you, but I have already given Flik the dagger and, while he has allowed me to buy stuff, he has failed to give me either a list or a key. I must have done something else in a different sequence to you and, just like in mission 1, that difference in the sequence has broken the mission for me.
    me too as Marbrien... no list or key... I 'll go and check the table there... also playing the midlle dif.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast