TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Campaign - Keeper of Infinity 2: Mission 2 - Raven's Nest (6 Jan 2016)

Hey Soul_tear, just curious; lorewise, how is situated Lost in the Far Edges in your campaign ? Before or after KoI ?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Soul Tear, I please you to help us, please tell us what to do and if this is a bug/glitch would you mind fixing it in the next version? I spent so many hours in Konigsforst, enjoyed the atmosphere and the details a lot and it would be a shame if some players couldnt finish this masterpiece.
    I never got this bug as some players. Checked many times: everything is configured correctly. But I see that it does not work for many players, so I came up the alternative setting.
    I changed this place/event. I tested it a few times and it works (however it worked for me and before).

I also plan to release the 2nd mission separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Squadarofl View Post
    Hey Soul_tear, just curious; lorewise, how is situated Lost in the Far Edges in your campaign ? Before or after KoI ?
    It has no direct connection. However, in the future I'd like to use this mission in the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Tear View Post
    I don't know the cause of this bug. In most cases the scripts work correctly.
    But you can get the key and list when Flik in the basement, need to block his path and frob him.
    thank you for your help...all of us with the same problem did that finally... our new problem is that Manu don't give us the acid and in one case (llanita's case ) he gave it to her BEFORE the grate + crowbar thingie... :-)

Im curious to know what objective some of you have that takes you to the sewers, and involves some frog and spider? Because I don't have that, all I have left to do is do something with the zombies using only holy water, and get my loot quota. I already have the forest path open. So I'm mystified about those objectives that some of you have

Master Builder 2018
    There is no objective for it. It's just a discovery, kind of like an easter egg. And that holy water objective will get fulfilled when you exit the mission through Flik's secret tunnel.

Ok Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baeuchlein View Post
    But I still find parts of the gameplay too hard for easiest difficulty level, I have to say.
    I will consider this in the future.

Oh, btw, I had a black rectangle appearing on the lower part of Flik's list. Did anyone else have that problem (v1.2 of the campaign)?
    Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    Yes, I can read only three lines of the info about the dagger.

Just don't click on this picture

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    Eventually, maybe. But surely the first priority ought to be to fix the mission.
    I´m still running the first version and i had no problems so far apart from the laggy performance. but i´ll be waiting for a new updated.

Hi, this guy was in the house beside the Pub. He was floating up and down, I think he was supposed to be asleep in the bed above this floor.

[IMG][/IMG]

Also the number 36 in the Burrick Hotel was upside down. I forgot to take a screenie

I have been playing the new standalone version of this mission, on Keeper.

It appears that I did not get the objective to help Farage in the previous version because I did not light the candle in this room.

The first time I gave Flik the dagger he gave me nothing. I had to reload and try again. This time Flik gave me a key, I got the objective about undertaking 4 tasks for him, but I did not get a list. Is this correct?

Later on I have also been able to acquire and use the acid.

On a different topic, for some reason Search Thread is coming up with no results even when I search for single words that I know have been used in this thread. I have tried on two machines with different browsers, still no search results.
    Last edited by Marbrien; 17th Jan 2016 at 13:06.

The only item I still need to find for Flik is the Isis statuette. As I said in my previous post, Search Thread seems to have stopped working. Can someone please give a steer on where to start looking?
    Last edited by Marbrien; 17th Jan 2016 at 13:29.

You don't need that.
    Give the other three items to him and win.

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    Here is my lootlist this far.
    One of your missing pieces appears to be a silver coinstack in the Tavern (on the counter, next to the cash machine)
    Another one should be a serpentyle torc somewhere next to the "apartment high up SW main square, bedroom" (secret #8?) - but I can't find any accessible building in that area (above Velandra's shoe shop?)...

Master Builder 2018
    The only item I still need to find for Flik is the Isis statuette.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    You don't need that. Give the other three items to him and win.
    However, if the other objectives are any guide, you might need to go frob the door to her mansion first. It's the big one with the fountain in front of it. When you frob the door, Garrett says something about Flik knowing that door wasn't pickable, and that two can play that game. So you then just give him the other three items and it completes the objective, as Taylor said.

On a different topic, for some reason Search Thread is coming up with no results even when I search for single words that I know have been used in this thread. I have tried on two machines with different browsers, still no search results.
    We know, and Al is looking into it. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Thanks for the help with the statuette. I had never frobbed that door so never saw Garrett's comment about it being unpickable, but when I gave the three items I had to Flik he opened the passage anyway. All very baffling (and avoidably so, in my opinion) until you explanied it.

Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    One of your missing pieces appears to be a silver coinstack in the Tavern (on the counter, next to the cash machine)
    Another one should be a serpentyle torc somewhere next to the "apartment high up SW main square, bedroom" (secret #8?) - but I can't find any accessible building in that area (above Velandra's shoe shop?)...
    Thanks a lot for the silver coinstack!
    Hm, the coordinates fooled me there, since it really looked like it should be located lower than the spice bag in the downstairs kitchen...

And I found the Serpentyle Torc! The direction in my lootlist was wrong, it's the apartment high up SE main square, the one that has a bedroom with several tailor's tools and some fancy jewelry.

I suspected all along that the torc would be in the upper, office-like room, or maybe that the hatch in the stairwell ceiling could be opened with a switch. The switch for this secret is possible to see (although I found it with the 'icon shrinking trick'). Just as you enter the room from the balcony you rope up to, look left, into the NW corner, by the narrow pillar-like thing there.

Updated loot/secrets/achievements list.

I unlocked a whole bunch more achievements, and I also discovered that you can click on them to get a name and a short message for each. I now have 6/12 of those. Someone mentioned that killing the haunt by Penny's Pub unlocked one, but I have now killed both haunts and some zombies and nothing more has opened.

Master Builder 2018
    I also have 6/12 achievements. It would be interesting to know which you have, to know if we overlap in all of them. I have:

1. Pickpocket
    2. Neophyte
    3. Flayer
    4. Burglar
    5. Thief
    6. Fearless Fighter

Number 6 in my list is the one I got when I killed a haunt, so if you have that one, that's the reason.

Another item that seems to be missing from your list is some loot in the mouth of a boar's head mounted on a wall. I can't remember where the boar was, but there is one in Penny's Pub, it might have been that one. But there can't be more than two or three in the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    I also have 6/12 achievements. It would be interesting to know which you have, to know if we overlap in all of them. I have:

1. Pickpocket
    2. Neophyte
    3. Flayer
    4. Burglar
    5. Thief
    6. Fearless Fighter

Number 6 in my list is the one I got when I killed a haunt, so if you have that one, that's the reason.

Another item that seems to be missing from your list is some loot in the mouth of a boar's head mounted on a wall. I can't remember where the boar was, but there is one in Penny's Pub, it might have been that one. But there can't be more than two or three in the mission.
    My spreadsheet has more than one page, it's listed there.

No, I don't have Fearleass Fighter, I have Searcher instead (reward for finding all 8 secrets).

I have all the loot now. Nothing in a boar head, that was in mission 1.

Master Builder 2018
    Oh well, so much for my memory. Thanks. Odd that you don't have that achievement, though. Maybe it matters which one you take out first. I don't know. I did the one outside Penny's Pub first.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Oh well, so much for my memory. Thanks. Odd that you don't have that achievement, though. Maybe it matters which one you take out first. I don't know. I did the one outside Penny's Pub first.
    Did you notice that it is not only important that you kill the haunt, but also how you do it? Just flashbombing him to death, for example, is not the way to get "Fearless Fighter". Hit him first with the sword once, while he's looking towards you, then you can flashbomb him if you like. There may be some other ways of killing him which are sufficient for "Fearless Fighter".

@jiansonz, many thanks for the spreadsheet. I have all the main objectives but will use it to carry on exploring.

BTW, on the Loot worksheet there is what appears to be some repeating extraneous data, starting at row 121 column 8. If you decide to update the spreadsheet you might consider removing it, it complicates the printing of the worksheet for anyone who wants a hard copy to refer to while they're playing.

Thanks again!

Did you notice that it is not only important that you kill the haunt, but also how you do it?
    That's correct: I sneaked up and killed it with one single backstab, before it became alerted in the first place
    I have 8 items, your list plus Searcher and Devastator (all loot and all 8 secrets - thanks Jiansonz!)
    I still haven't figured out
    (1) what to steal from under Flik's nose, (2) how to save Adaline better (perhaps thinning the zombies before opening the portcullis? How many? And... some of them respawn! (3) how to "gaze" every trinket. As for Spy, I think I patiently listened to all conversations but found only 4/5 scroll cases until now

Quote Originally Posted by llanita View Post
    this guy was in the house beside the Pub. He was floating up and down, I think he was supposed to be asleep in the bed above this floor.
    Maybe not. Somewhere (maybe in Farage's letter to Thereon, and certainly when you meet one of your fellow Keepers) in the mission, you learn that physics from our dimension and from another start to mix with each other. This guy might be floating up and down because of that. Also, I have been in his room on two playthroughs of the mission, and he always did that. That does not look like a glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by llanita View Post
    Also the number 36 in the Burrick Hotel was upside down. I forgot to take a screenie
    I think this is on purpose as well. Numbers 36 and 37 turn upside down for me when I first aproach them. Did happen for No. 37 on both playthroughs as well.

Ok makes sense

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast