TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Campaign - Keeper of Infinity 2: Mission 2 - Raven's Nest (6 Jan 2016)

T2 Campaign - Keeper of Infinity 2: Mission 2 - Raven's Nest (6 Jan 2016)

I'm at the beginning of the second mission, what the hell am I supposed to do ?!

There is a fence where I need something to jump over, two blocked access that doesn't even highlight (the little tower behind the inn and an attic door above some crates) and one locked door in the aera with the blue fog. I didn't found any keys, no secrets passages, no obscure pixel hunting 0.25x0.25x0.25 secret lever, nothing at all. I'm beginning to lose patience

"2nd mission questions.

How do you pry open the planks in the passage behind the wine barrels, near the spider room,my crowbar will not open them,although Garrett says I must pry them open... the sword will not move them either

where is the key for the iron door just near the gate with the covered wagon

Where is the pawn shop?...there are no signs on the buildings

very frustrating mission so far.and the third question has already been asked and not answered yet, from page one,we are still waiting for replies.

Quote Originally Posted by JonesCrusher View Post
    "2nd mission questions.

How do you pry open the planks in the passage behind the wine barrels, near the spider room,my crowbar will not open them,although Garrett says I must pry them open... the sword will not move them either

(...)
    I can help with that one! Just frob it without anything equiped and wait a little. It's just for some loot thought.

Quote Originally Posted by llanita View Post
    The pawn shop is in the alley behind the stumbled Inn. Take a left when you leave the inn.
    The place is blocked by a fence

Necrobob can you tell me how I go about finding Keeper Jonas the second time?
    He's in the sewers after you read his journal; to enter the sewers just frob the manhole next to the police station once you've read his journal.

@Squadarofl
    Hint: You need to visit one of the houses near the inn. One of them has something wooden Garrett can wedge on top of the fence so he can rope back up.

The pawn shop is in the alley behind the stumbled Inn. Take a left when you leave the inn.
    well I have been over the otherside of that alley...via a stool,and back over again with a rope arrow on the stool.....and down there is a Thief guard outside a door.....is that the pawn shop?anyhow I cant get in there as the game ends if you BJ the guard....this game is so unclear

Talk to him instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobob View Post
    Talk to him instead.
    lol....will try that

Sorry but I'm stuck again and I've lost all my patience for tonight

Where the hell is this bag ?

Nevermind,the idea of revisiting the inn never crossed my mind

@Squadarofl
    Hint: You need to visit one of the houses near the inn. One of them has something wooden Garrett can wedge on top of the fence so he can rope back up.
    The house to the right of the house with the archer on the balcony has two stools on the ground floor, but neither of them highlight. Please tell me exactly where the wooden object I need can be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    The house to the right of the house with the archer on the balcony has two stools on the ground floor, but neither of them highlight. Please tell me exactly where the wooden object I need can be found.
    Can anyone help please?

Can anyone help please?
    The house to the right of the archer. Window shutters - key inside - door. Stool inside the room.

Can anyone help please?
    It's the one under the stairs - I think it only becomes frobbable once you have found the location where it can be used - SPOIL where the spiders were in Mission 1 - far end.

Mission 2

Ok, I'm stuck again and back for more questions

How can I access the inn ? So far I've only looted several optional apartments and found the precursor dagger

How can I have some new tools ? I've broke my crowbar and Garrett said something about new lockpicks, but Flik, Manu or whatever their names doesn't do anything.

Am I supposed to throw gas arrows at the guards in the "To Rocksbourg" aera ?

How can I help the poor mage ?

Is there something to do in the alternate dimension ? Beside avoiding backtracking with the teleport glyph ?

Thanks for the confirmation. I have already frobbed the fence at the back of the Stumbled Traveler where Garrett (misleadingly) says "I see no reason to go there" several times. But neither stool in that other house across the street highlights.

So I'm giving up. Yes, these missions look great and create an atmosphere. But the gameplay...well, it's bad enough that they insist on the player doing things in a particular sequence, for no real reason. But they also fail to prevent the player (through no fault of their own) following a different sequence, which means the player can't finish.

PS Why not just have that stool frobbable unconditionally, all the time? Just not "showy" enough, I guess.

Is there a walkthrough for the second mission?

Don't know if I can proceed or not in Mission 2.....

I need to purchase the hacksaw from Flik but I don't know how to ?. I brought 8 purses with me from Mission 1 but this may not be enough. I have tried frobbing all 8 against Flik and the cigar type box on his counter but neither allows me to pick up the hacksaw - I don't get any feedback at all so I don't even know if this is the right method. Can anyone help / confirm?

Edit - Just try frobbing the hacksaw itself - doh!
    Last edited by Sagittal; 10th Jan 2016 at 17:15.

I think i am in Hans home now. Where i can find Penny's dagger
    Last edited by Kin; 10th Jan 2016 at 10:17.

@csamba
    I have a feeling that your earlier ways to get in have been unintentional glitches. The easiest/least failure prone way to get in is to go out of the window in Thereon's guard's room, then go along the ledge, then either chance a jump over to Thereon's window or use a rope on the roof beam.

@Squadarofl
    To help the mage go to the upper floor of the Stumbled Traveler and talk to Thereon. Just watch out for Leautenant Ashley patrolling the lower floors.

@Marbrien
    Garrett saying that he has no reason to go to the Raven's Nest yet isn't misleading. Once the player has found a reason to go there he says a different line about needing something to get back over the fence, making the stool frobbable. Have you listened in to all the conversations, including the bunch of guards at the House of Science barricade? They talk about the Raven's Nest, irc. Or maybe try pickpocketing one of the guards with scrolls cases on their waists for their orders.

@Squadarofl
    To help the mage go to the upper floor of the Stumbled Traveler and talk to Thereon. Just watch out for Leautenant Ashley patrolling the lower floors.
    Ok, I did this. What about the others questions ? Thank you for your patience

@Squadarofl
    Sorry, I don't recognize any of those scenarios, nor am I sure if I'll get them at all, since I'm playing on Taffer.
    Whoa, the differences between difficulty differs that much? Anyway, it's when I come back with Penny's dagger; Filk give me a list of items he want before letting me pass into his secret passage to the forest.

@Squadarofl
    Actually, I now have encountered the incident with the crowbar, and finshed the related quest. Like the pop up text says, go talk to Manu. Hope you haven't burned through all your purses.

@Illanita
    See my advice to Elkston. In fact, you don't enter the House of Science at all in mission 1, nor 2 if my gut feeling is correct.

@ciscokidd
    How the taff have you even managed to get where you are without it? The crowbar is in the guard barracks at the wall in the beginning of the mission.

Well, Manu won't say anything. Guess I'll have to download the new version but I'm too burned for that.

I really hope you will continue to publish more excellent missions Soul_tear, you won my heart back with Lost in the Far Edges but now you won my soul

Anyway, speaking of Lost in the Far Edges, do I sense a connection with Keeper of Infinity? I saw several mentions of Hope Street and a certain Crestov-something. Is Lost in the Far Edges takes place in Königsfurst ?

Kin, were you able to find Penny's Dagger? I would like to help but I can't even find Han's house. Which house is Han's?

Miss 2:

How do I get into the first district to the pub where the dagger is located?

I finished the first mission on the easiest difficult level, however, after success, I started mission 2 and as I failed it restarted mission 2 in the menu of thief2.
    Now I discovered that I dont have the keeper glyph and the forest key in my inventory anymore. Is this a bug or is this normally gonna happen?

Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast