TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: FMs - Ghost/Perfect Thief Results [SPOILERS]

REBELLION OF THE BUILDER

MISSION 5 - THE UNSTABLE DESTINATION

Final mission of Rebellion of the Builder is the most exciting mission of all of them. There is falling buildings, lots of explosions, crazy karate civilians, Mechanists with guns, guards with light sabers and a lot of Cyber Demons showing up from walls and falling from ceilings. Wow, that's a lot.

No loot requirement again. No screwdrivers either. Only Advanced Lockpick will get transferred. Even so there is one more lockpick to find. Also this mission is impossible to be ghosted. Let's start.

HOPPING ON THE ROOFTOPS

You begin on stairs. That's safe place, but not for long. Run as quickly as possible on roof while ignoring 3 Cyber Demons falling on your head (ghost bust #1, #2 and #3), mantle to left roof and run as far as possible from roof exit you used. There will be explosion that will alert a karate servant below. Wait for situation to calm down and go on opposite roof. Go along and drop+mantle on roof exit of another building. This way you avoid destroying a building.

Do a jump to next building. Looking at Mechanist go on left side of building, jump to last roof and hide left from stairs. Observe Mechanist. When she will turn in another direction - climb and immediately run left and go behind Mechanist. You also need to time everything with guard patrolling corridor. Mechanist near door only moves when you climb stairs. Also it's a good idea to look behind when you go through entrance door to see if stationary Mechanist really didn't saw you.

It's possible to get loot from purple box from first room, but only if Mechanist not alert sleeping lady. It's possible. I did it on my test run, but I couldn't recreate that on my ghost run. So I'm skipping this loot. Instead go to next square passage. Hide in corner. When guard go left - go behind him, crouch and go to shadow on stairs.

Go on left part of shadow near bottom of the stairs. Here you are safe from patroller. You have stationary guard on left and patroller on the right. When stationary guard looks left and both patrollers are away - go right and descend to window. Jump over chasm, open window and get inside.

HOTEL

You are in one of the Hotel bedrooms. It's dark and you have sleeping Mechanist on bed. Open door to corridor. Corridor is patrolled by fast Mechanist and super fast priest. To do anything you need to KO super fast priest (ghost bust #4). Go behind other patroller and near white door go on her other side than she turns (this woman alternates between left and right turns frequently), so he will turn around without noticing you. Then use lockpicks to open door left from white door. You will not have enough time to do it once, so go to wall near corner and when guard will pass, go behind him and repeat everything. In the room is stationary priestess. You only need to grab Jointed Lockpick from desk (it looks like a flute). Leave and go downstairs.

Here is a Bugbeast under door and one patrolling corridor. You need to use 2 lockpicks (second - Jointed) on left door. Wait for Bugbeast, then lockpick dor for 5 seconds and returns to stairs. Inside near dead engineer is Bedroom Key #1. Go upstairs. Open opposite bedroom. Be careful of stationary Mechanist. On box is a Bedroom Key #2. In bathroom is some loot. Leave and go downstairs. And if you didn't figure it out yet - in this Hotel you will be going up and down few more times. That's a little annoying.

Downstairs I was forced to KO patrolling Bugbeast (ghost bust #5). Stationary Bugbeast I nudged to the left and inside apartment. Nudging Bugbeast is a little different than other nudging. I was kinda standing behind her and her movements push her to the left. Anyway in next room guarded by Bugbeast is dancing Crayman who kinda second alert to you (ghost bust #6), but ignores you. But still he can alert Bugbeast. That's why I nudge her to left room. Grab Bedroom Key #3 from shelf and go upstairs.

Go to room on the right. Here is sleeping Mechanist and Bedroom Key #4 in bathroom. Go downstairs to right room. Stationary woman isn't a problem. Noble is. His patrol route is short. He enters this room and leaves to the bathroom, then quickly returns. Bedroom Key #5 is close too, on desk. Just time him, quickly grab key and leave. There is also a chance that he will stay in bathroom and walk into door. Go upstairs to white door.

Last room is the worst. Two stationary Mechanists, but that's not all. There is wounded noble that can also see you and alert Mechanists. He looks to the left. First nudge right Mechanist to the right corner as much as possible. You can actually nudge her very close to corner. Go over left lamp and quickly go on left side of other Mechanist. Nudge her as much as possible to the right, so when she stand on desk, you will have a place to mantle on left part of desk. Slowly nudge her right nad to the corner near other Mechanist. Then go on desk and to the right side of window. Descend to roof below.

TO THE PORTAL

Go on top of roof entrance and jump on next building. It will start falling (ghost bust #7). It's a huge damage property and even if it will not show in the stats you killed hundreds of families. Avoid explosions and jump on ladder. Explosions will alert karate civilian. First check if you can mantle on top or you are just jumping out of the ladder. Then reload and wait for civilian to walk back normally. Then quickly mantle up and run behind roof entrance. Jump on another falling building (ghost bust #8) and to last roof with portal. Entering portal will finish this amazing mission and the whole campaign.

STATS:

Time: 46 min 44 s; Loot: 1670/3140
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 2
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 2
    Damage Dealt: 2; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 0
    Iron Beasts Destroyed: 0; Disabled: 0
    Secrets: 0/0

GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE

FINAL NOTES

That was a blast. Unfortunately it's over. I had a lot of fun to replay this campaign once again. It sure aged well. Thanks to ghosting I learned few tricks here and also noticed some easy solutions that I didn't notice earlier, because of my noisy approach. Like for example sneaking through bot corridor in Mechanist Temple. Or even before that - 4 Mechanists on a bridge that previously I was luring down with noisemaker arrow.

Ghosting fire elementals in Mission 2 was also interesting. All the time I was using fire arrow, this was the first time for me to use flare to light timed torch. My biggest achievement was definitely 5 switches security from Hammerite Church. Also finally ghosting my way to Mechanist Lab was really something. Figuring out the mystery of opened door in Basement in Mechanist Lab and beating Cyber Demon without using Christine Sword. I never thought it was possible. Also ghosting last Hotel room in Mission 5 was very tricky.

I was surprised that I managed to ghost any mission at all. This is very crazy campaign with really tight patrol routes and a lot of mean traps. And I managed to ghost two long missions. Though I suspect in newest version Mission 1 is impossible to ghost due to not disabling alarm fast enough. Mission 3 is still possible though. Ah, that was really amazing experience.

THE TRICKSTER'S GEM MINE

MISSION 0 - TRAINING

I played this series long time ago and it was fun. But the reason why I decided to try ghost it now is because I noticed that there is a training mission. And I wanted to replay it, but I forgot the name of FM. Training mission in Thief 1 was very basic and didn't really teach about many core mechanics like using blackjack and elemental arrows. This training is long, but it's still fun to play.

First test is simple - just stay in shadow. Guards ignore you completely, but stepping on light will fail this objective. Second test is also simple - just crouch and slowly sneak on the other side. Don't let people even first alert to you.

Third test is a bit tricky. Grab bow and wait for comment to end. If you shoot targets before that, you may not get "Good shot" comment, which will fail objective. Then grab fire arrows from chest and shoot them in 6 torches (one of them is above entrance). Nugget will spawn on table. It's worth 100 and after loading game it will vanish out of your inventory nad return on table. Grab a key, unlock door, block it and lock it. Return key and leave.

Fourth test is the hardest. You can slowly enter , douse 3 torches on the right and go to SE corner of the room. From there douse torch above door. You will get 4 first alerts. Sneak to last guard and nudge him a bit, so you will exit. Together it gives 9 supreme busts.

Slashing banners in next room is excused by objective. Next you need to KO guard without any first alert from him. Then jump through window to Pond. Frogs don't react to you. Grab nugget, mantle on lilly pod, jump on land, ignore key and jump to window. In next swimming test you need to use 1 breath potion, but it's not a supreme bust, because it note on wall says to use it.

Rope/vine arrow is very unique challenge. Wish this kind of gimmick was present in more of the missions. After you finish rope arrow challenge - retrieve it and go to next room. Crouch. Now you need to shoot rope arrow up in the water, so it will not get destroyed. It's tricky, but possible. Grab vine arrows and then retrieve arrow from water, which will change into vine arrow.

In the next room don't forget to put back a key. Pickpocket a guard from a key, open door, block it and lock it. Then return key on patrol route. This for some reason doesn't alert guard. In gear room use lever to open gate, then use it again and run under closing gate to next room. In treasure room jump over red tiles and put sand bag on pressure plate. Save and grab treasure. Sometimes plate may go up anyway and then go down. This will fail objective, so just put sand bag on different part of pressure plate. Then go to exit.

STATS:

Time: 20 min 3 s; Loot: 300/500 (actually: 400)
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 2
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 1
    Damage Dealt: 1; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0

GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE
    SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE

TTGM 1: ERRAND BOY

This mission has been ghosted in the past. But since it's part of the series and I think it will be weird to skip this one, I decided to try to supreme ghost this mission. I'm also gonna try to not trigger few objectives that would bust supreme. As for ghosting - it's problematic. Patrollers can hear through walls, so most of the time I will need to move slowly. Also there is a lot of people first alerting to doors. This means some areas will not be accessible for me. And there are few damage properties involved.

BEGINNING

I skipped abandoned house, because of planks in my way and Brothel on the other side, because of first alert when opening door. I visited Armorer and Weaponsmith. Baker is inaccessible, because Baker alerting to picklocking door. But I visited Grocer without problem. Then I went behind Hammerite (you don't need his key) in front of Bank and went into Keeper's place. Later I learned I could just rope up directly to balcony. I read Keeper Assignment and took Inn key. Then I dropped on street and opened door of Mr Twieldier (which is a problem: there are patrollers on street, patroller inside and I believe there is a patroller on higher floor that can hear you).

KEYMASTER

First floor isn't any problem. I went to Basement. Spider area is inaccessible, because of first spider. Keymaster's key is in secret passage. Getting out after obtaining it, forced me to destroy 2 wooden planks and it second alert drunken ghost that vanish (ghost bust #1 and #2).

Then I went on Second Floor. It's a very small, but complicated case. Corridor is patrolled by archer and you are nowhere safe on corridor. If you are walking too close to archer, he may hear you. First go to right to east room and grab loot. Then you need to wait for archer to go north back to staircase. Unfortunately when archer go to crossroad, he will change direction randomly, so he can go back to place he patrolled a second ago. That's frustrating. You also need to be fast. Don't run, because people can hear you through walls.

Quickly sneak to locked door, picklock it, it will open towards you. Go inside and close door. Archer can notice open doors, he will first alert and go close them. So don't leave any door open. Inside take every loot. Time to go back.

Now your target is east room and you want archer to go north to staircase. You can't leave door open, so just lean forward and listen. When archer will leave and close door, save. Get inside and go to door. Unfortunately archer can go back or go to east room. That's not good. If he go north, you can't open door immediately. He must go away door or he will first alert. Go to corridor and close door. Be careful to not accidentally open chest instead. Look up when closing door. And then you must be fast enough to get to east room. Return to staircase is much easier. Wait for archer to go south and quickly run to staircase. Go to Third Floor and loot it.

CLOCK MAKER

I skipped him, because I thought I need few crates from MR Twieldier's house in order to mantle to pipes and to window. The solution is easier. Black texture under window is wood. You can rope up and mantle into window. Open door. Inside is enginner that can very easily get alerted by any sound or vision. Wait for him to turn in another direction and sneak for his Metal Gear. Return to room, drop to pipes and on street. Open front door and use Metal Gear. You can't close door and Metal Gear vanish. Grab loot from purple box. You don't need 3 gears from here.

DOCKMASTER

Take crate from Mr Twieldier's house and rope up to Dockmaster's house. Here is Lockbox #3 key, which you don't need, because only this lockbox don't contain any loot. Above elevator is a lever opening secret passage. If you go along left wall and stop at the last line on floor, you may avoid first alert from green spider. Go down. Here is hell. I spend here more than 1 hour. I managed to nudge green spider to little spider to the left from door (supreme bust #1) and with crate I nudged little spider standing in front of door as much left as possible (supreme bust #2). It was very difficult. In the end picklocking door.first alert spiders (supreme bust #3). If you go very slowly you can enter room and get Map of Docks.

Very slowly leave to ladder. Now you need to time your climb with green spider above and mantle on his left. Go along left wall quickly and stop on last line on floor. You may avoid first alert. Close secret passage. Shoot rope arrow into beam of opposite building in shadow and descend on street. I decided to return crate to Twieldier's House. Then I roped back to Dockmaster. Take rope arrow and shoot in wooden beam diagonally left from here. Jump to rope and mantle into window, which may be hard, because Garrett likes to get stuck on window.

GENERAL MANAGER

I grabbed 2 keys from safe and used a switch. Then used secret passage to go to noble room. I pickpocket his key and nudged him to door on the right (supreme bust #4). Then I went around the room and slowly entered fireplace. I need to shoot rope arrow into wooden beam. But this alerts noble. That's a very interesting mechanic. If you shoot rope arrow in the way that it will hit wooden beam during it's falling, rope arrow will not alert the noble.

You need to shoot not directly into wooden beam, but in air in front of it. And don't use full power. Instead shoot it lightly. Grab key, loot and Pin Number. Then descend on fire, use Miner's House key to leave. Also I'm leaving rope arrow behind. I will collect it later when I will return keys. I also roped up to window above Restaurant for 2 rings and avoided alert from drunken guard. Then I just dropped to street.

WATCH BARRACKS

I went to Empty Shop and read notice on wall. I went to Watch Barracks. Here I needed to behave quietly, because bathing woman could hear me. Upstairs is turning guy and on top of floor is log. Then I descend and found Ltn. (guy in Metal Helmet) and stole his Lockbox #4 key. I'm not gonna return this key, because there is objective to get it.

INN

Go to front door and wait in shadow for archer to get inside. Leave this door open. When archer will leave hide behind door and observe walking bartender. When she will go to next room go behind her and steal her key. Then I collected secret loot. Leave Inn and go to Dockmaster's house front door. On opposite building (Inn) are 2 windows. Rope up to left window for urn. Then drop down. I also realized that I don't need Inn key. I can rope up to my room (right window).

Then I visited Taxidermist and obtained his Lockbox #1 key and his Pin Number. I also realized that I will not have enough many, so I picklocked Baker's door. He first alerted to me (supreme bust #5). Also he stood on table and looked left. While normally he's standing in front of table and he's looking right. He's new standing allowed me get Baker's key from purple box without any further alerts. I locked door, because NPC don't alert to door opened by a key. I got Lockbox #7 key and loot from blue chest. Then I went to Barracks near start of the mission.

BARRACKS

Go to left room and grab 3 fire arrows from chest near door. You need only 1 fire arrow though. Go to upper floor. Go on second step. You need to time right Hammerite to look south. Mantle up and slowly go to stone fence. Mantle up when this guard don't watch and go to edge in corner. Here you are safe from patrolling Hammerite. You need to go to NW part behind Hammerite. In order to do that you need to time both stationary Hammerites to look south. Also there is patroller here, patroller below and Mechanist also visits floor below. You also can only run while crouching. Also stationary Hammerites can look south into fire. That's not good enough. They must look south, but not diagonally south into fire.

From there you need to jump+mantle quietly on red roof while Hammerite looks south. Move quietly to thief's hideout and get loot. To exit you need to crouch and drop to the pipes on the left. Mantle to it and cancel mantle. Surprisingly I didn't made any noise. Go to Bank through Barracks.

FINISHING QUESTS

Loot Bank Manager's Office, then go to Vault. There don't read note on wall. New objective will result in many more first alerts, so I'm not gonna trigger it. Grab everything you can and go to Empty Shop.

Get secret loot from second purple box and go up. Get all stones and one explosive barrel. You need to destroy banner and wall (ghost bust #3), which is damage property and second alerts everyone nearby. Take body and notes from Bank to Keepers for 1000 loot. Loot objective completed. Drop also Inn key. It first alerts the Keeper, so I put a key on Keeper Assignment. The best would be not take the key in the first place.

KEY RETURNING

I don't need to return Keymaster's key, Lockbox #4 key and both Pin Numbers, because they are connected to the objectives. Go to Mr Twiedlier's house, to Basement to Pagan Ritual place. Use elemental stones to create Sword of Balance (bonus objective. Then rope up to Taxidermist to return Lockbox #1 key and go to Baker. Return Lockbox #7 key and Baker's key (I managed to put it next to purple box). Unfortunately baker alerts this time to closing door near him, so I decided to let them barely open (supreme bust #6).

Then go to Bank to put Eluen's key back to Lockbox #4. Locked the lockbox and locked 3 doors. Then I decided to go to Inn via front door again. I put the Lockbox #8 key at the end of woman's patrol route. Then I roped up to General Manager. I put into safe Lockbox #2 key and Hunter's House key. There is no way to close safe. Then I used secret passage to go to first floor and put into chimney safe Pin Number Safe key.

I took a rope arrow from beam and from ladder jumped diagonally to the west part of fire. This way I didn't make any noise. I blocked front door and returned to fireplace.. From there I put on floor in front of fireplace Miner's House key that was on noble. Then I just roped up to my room in the Inn and finished this very long and hard mission.

FINAL NOTES

I got surprised by how tight is loot objective. It's rare when I need to bust ghost just in order to complete loot objective. Also vanishing doors were really annoying.

STATS:

Time: 3 hours 24 min 56 s; Loot: 5532/7527
    Pockets Picked: 4/12; Locks Picked: 20
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 0; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Secrets: 4/4

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE

GARRETT'S REVENGE (GOLD VERSION)

Predecessor of Errand Boy. Map is very similar. I play Gold version, so my Gamma works. So what changed? Part of Abandoned House gone, there is no Brothel, little park, Clock Maker, Armorer, Weaponsmith, Empty Shop and Watch Barracks. Baker and Grocer are switched, but both are locked. Barracks are called Duke Darius House and Bank is called a Temple. Other places are a bit smaller. Like for example Mr Twiedlier's house has no basement.

There is less keys. And objectives are different. For annoying stuff - places are very well lighted, there is long picklocking of chests and doors and loot objective is very tight - I will need to get all the loot in this mission. That's very annoying.

BARRACKS

First go to Keeper balcony. Thief is friendly. You must have papyrus in your inventory. You don't need Inn key. Go back to starting point and go to Barracks. I don't know why it's called Duke Darius house. I'm gonna call it Barracks. First go upstairs. Here are 2 patrollers and 3 patrollers on walls. 3 patrollers have purses. No stationary Hammerites. You can get them if you go on stairs and take it while under wall. It works well with pair of patrollers, but if you have 3 patrollers pack, you will need to do something different.

You need to go on stairs and drop on edge of torch. You need to time it with 2 Hammerites below. Wait for purses and grab them. Don't move until 3 Hammerites will pass you. Then drop and hide in shadow. Go to south room and grab Office key. Go downstairs.

This is one of the most annoying parts of this mission. 3 Hammerites are random. They have purses too. Open door and leave it open. First go to left room and close door behind you. Then your target is Office. Grab urn and open safe behind banner (supreme bust #1). Grab note and 2 loot pieces. Then close safe. Go to Kitchen. Picklocking door will first alert servant inside (supreme bust #2). Grab vase and return to Office. Go to Shrine and lean forward for Golden Hammer.

Now you just need to leave this area and close all doors behind you. Good luck. Random paths of these Hammerites is very annoying. Go upstairs. Go to south room and put Office key on book. Go to Bank (Temple in this mission). There is 4 patrollers, 2 of them leaves this room sometimes. You need to go to NW part of this room. Go down and mantle on right metal hammer. Sneak to NW corner and cut banner (ghost bust #1). This will also later second alert Hammerites patrolling nearby. Enter tunnel and cut another banner (ghost bust #2). This will let you into Keymaster's house.

KEYMASTER

You are on third floor. Grab 2 goblets and vase. Go to Bath. Grab 5 golden bottles, 2 candlesticks and 2 goblets. Some of the stuff is on floor, some in water. You will need to drop on edge to take loot from water.. Grab Keymaster's key from under body without moving a body. Body is floating on water. That's why I don't call it exploit. The rest of floor is easy. You just need to get golden Hammer from little shrine and go to staircase. Go to second floor.

There is no shadow and corridor is patrolled by a guard. Guard have always the same path. Go to right room to get golden plate. Now go to right wall near crossroad and wait for guard to go left. If you don't move, he will not first alert to you and he's slower than archer from Errand Boy. Go to room with locked door. You can't hide on bunk, because when guard enters the room he turn towards bunk. Door have long picklock, so just picklock for 10-15 seconds, then go near chest. When guard go left, go across and hide under wall near crossroad. Wait for him to turn and go to your previous hideout under wall. Repeat that few times and you will enter the room.

Grab 3 coin stacks and use Keymaster's key to open Vault. Grab all the loot from shelf and don't forget about tiny ring on the left. Now you just need to go to room where golden plate was and wait behind door. When guard enters room with bunk - close doors and leave to staircase. Go to first floor.

Grab golden bottle between crates. No shadow in corridor. There is only room with 5 treasures. There is shadow in storages. Front door can be only opened by Keymaster's key. That's why I needed to cut 2 banners to enter this house. Now let's go to Inn.

INN

This time opening doors don't alert anyone inside. You must kill Inn Keeper. Hide behind door and when he will go to storage, run over counter and quickly KO him. Then kill him (he doesn't make any noise). Grab 4 golden bottles hidden behind crates. Go to Dockmaster and rope up to him.

DOCKMASTER

Grab nugget from under wardrobe and papyrus above elevator (objective completed). Ride down and grab tiny ring from windowsill. Then return to beam and jump left from beam to beam to General Manager's house (objective completed).

GENERAL MANAGER

Grab loot from safe and rope up to secret passage. It's not a slide anymore. You need to use rope arrow. Unfortunately noble below can spot you when you descend. Lean right and shoot rope arrow into right side of wooden beam. Slowly descend and drop on coach. This guy is hyper sensitive.

You need to drop on edge of couch very slowly and very slowly nudge him until you will manage to drop on floor without any alert. This is very hard. I actually nudged him while crouching backward. Don't be greedy - just do one step at a time. When on floor you will nudge him on higher ground of fireplace, so you will need to go on this higher ground with him. Otherwise you will bounce out of him. He doesn't react to opening/closing door, so just nudge him to the staircase and close door. And by the way nudging him is a supreme bust #3.

Go to fireplace and shoot rope arrow. Get loot and Miner's key from safe opened by Keymaster's key. Drop down. There is no way to drop without making noise. Luckily noble is near stairs and he will not hear you. There is no way to open front door, so you need to return upstairs. I'm leaving 2 rope arrows behind. I will collect them later. Shoot into beam, descend, grab rope arrow and drop on street. Time to go to Taxidermist.

TAXIDERMIST

You need to rope up to him. Grab goblet and open safe with Miner's key to obtain Hunter's key. Shoot rope arrow into next beam, descend and mantle to Keeper's Balcony. Grab rope arrow and drop on street and go to Bank.

BANK

Problem is that 4 patrollers inside Bank after noticing destroyed banners, they are hyper sensitive. They can spot you from far away, even if they shouldn't see you. You are safe only if you are walking behind them. Entrances via Keymaster and Barracks were out of question. I needed to go to main entrance and rope up. Then drop on wooden beam inside. Be careful, falling can still alert them.

This time you can open doors with Keymaster's key. There is some loot in offices and in Vault, opened by 3 keys, you will get last loot (2 objectives completed). Time to leave. The entrance I used isn't possible anymore. You can kinda drop on Hammerite, but I think it would still be supreme bust. I also had luck, because 4 patrollers formed 2 pairs of patrollers. I went to stairs and mantled up to shadow above banner. From there I went to double metal doors and hid in shadoqw under wooden fence to observe any alerts. I also had luck, because 4 patrollers formed 2 pairs of patrollers. Then I left and hid in shadow.

I left Barracks. Last loot is in Abandoned Building, but it requires damage property. I'm gonna skip that. Now it's time to return 3 keys and grab 2 rope arrows I left. Afterwards I'm gonna finish this mission.

KEY RETURNING

I had no problem with returning Hunter's and Miner's key. Keymaster's key I managed to put in water above body, not under like it was before. And before that I locked and blocked front door, so I could exit that way. Few doors started to vanish, so it was a little annoying to prevent that from happening. Then I went under Dockmaster and rope up to right window of Inn.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 52 min 20 s; Loot: 3674/3774
    Pockets Picked: 7/8; Locks Picked: 5
    Back Stabs: 1; Knock Outs: 1
    Damage Dealt: 11; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 1

Game: Thief 2
    FM: Death's Cold Embrace - Act 3, Scene 1: The Ritual

Ghost - Success
    Perfect Thief - Success
    Supreme Ghost - Success
    Perfect Supreme - Failed
    Time - 1:22:52
    Loot - 1815/1815 (Supreme: 1765)
    Pockets Picked - 1/3
    Secrets - 1/1
    Locks Picked - 0
    Backstabs - 0, Knockouts - 0
    Damage dealt - 0, Damage taken - 0
    Healing taken - 0, Other Kills - 0, Bodies Discovered - 0
    Consumables - None

See the entire report with screenshots here!
    Loot list here!

Comments:
    This is another pretty good mission. It’s the fourth time we visit Dayport, with no real change to the previous layout. Although these streets are becoming a bit tedious to navigate for the nth time, this is a highly necessary mission to further the plot, and there are enough newly accessible buildings to make it enjoyable. The ritual itself is very cool, and it showcases just how far NewDark has taken this engine. The thick fog made this a tougher ghost run than first anticipated.

Our first and only goal was to bring Julia’s body to the secret entrance in Fairbanks’ manor. We would probably receive further instructions then.

Bringing the Body
    The thick fog immediately made it more difficult to spot patrollers from a distance. Occasionally I would hear an alert without even seeing any enemies. Luckily I knew the layout so well I could anticipate the most dangerous areas. Listened to the conversation outside the chapel first. To avoid backtracking, I wanted to get into the chapel right away. One of the hammerites involved in the chat headed in there when he was done talking. I could block the door from the shadows, and I thought this would prevent me from having to pick the key off the outside sentry. Unfortunately, the door closed on its own, so there was no way to leave it open without being locked inside. The lock was pickable, but then I was back to square one, as Supreme then required it to be relocked. I accepted needing to steal his key and headed inside.

The only places of interest were Nathaniel’s bedroom and the restricted library. His bedroom door was pickable, which of course I wanted to avoid if at all possible. Not that it is required for Supreme, but it feels more Supreme-like. After some experimentation, I managed to mantle the balcony railing from a rope arrow into the chapel beam (see image above). The jump had to be absolutely perfect, in addition to dodging all the chapel patrollers in bright surroundings. I started by saving in the southeast corner of the altar. There was a safe, dark nook there. An archer had two spots in the chapel where he stood for a long time before resuming his patrol. Fortunately, he mostly faced west, or away from the pulpit. I then snuck over so I was placed directly underneath the middle of the balcony. It had to be exactly the middle, otherwise the jump wouldn’t be perpendicular to the balcony and I wouldn’t make it. Next, the rope had to hang as far away from the beam as possible, meaning the arrow had to hit the beam straight on. This was only possible by lightening the tension on the bow, making the arrow have a higher arc. I saved at the top of the rope so I could retry the jump quicker. Even still, I needed about 10-15 jumps before nailing it. It seemed like it had to be pixel perfect, only then would I reach the balcony high enough to catch the top of the railing. Of course, I couldn’t leave through the bedroom door either, so after taking the key I silently dropped from the balcony onto the railing by the altar stairs. The library was easy to pass and the keystone simple to obtain. There was a lit candlestick in there that had to be skipped for Supreme though. Too bad. Removing light sources is not allowed for that mode. Next I had to make the balcony jump a second time, in order to put back Nathaniel’s key. I returned it to the top of the nightstand, as it was physically impossible to place it back onto the ledge underneath (see image below). The priest kept sleeping, so no worries there. Left the balcony once again, and retrieved my arrow when the coast was clear.

Back outside, I dropped the chapel key by the guard’s feet and brought Julia towards Fairbanks’. Entered by way of the cellar chute. It was a bit fiddly to operate the lift while closing the shutters and frobbing the body. Got new objectives once dropping Julia. She ceased to be frobbable at this point.

Keystones and Such
    The only area of interest in the city from now on lay north of Redleaf Square. I needed three more keystones, the last page from the Book of Shadows, and three types of paper from the bookstore. Getting to that area of the city involved passing the jeweler’s, where Jill Black could spawn having set off the alarm. She would run east, alerting 4-5 guards along the way. They quickly settled, but were on edge following this incident. At least one guard spawned as a part of that whole debacle. I found a way to get through the square without spawning miss Black, but I’m not 100% sure how. I snuck from Fairbanks’ back door heading north, quite close to the fountain. If coming from the southwest, she usually spawned. Same when approaching from the east.

The bookstore and the keeper compound were both easy to ghost, the latter of which had no way of busting even, from what I could see. That area provided two of the three keystones. The scene on the roof was quite spectacular, to say the least (see image below).

The final keystone was in the freezer at Ingram & Sons, but I had to get the freezer key from the mech center first. Entered through Cavador’s office window on the west side. There I found Vilnia’s key in a lockbox. This was needed to obtain the freezer key downstairs. A stationary female guard was positioned right outside Cavador’s office entrance, so I had to enter the hallway through the windows further east. The ceiling lights made a pattern of shade on the floor that was quite simple to follow. The doorway closer to the main staircase however, had some sort of blue light emitting from the doorframe. Creeping through it slowly triggered a comment from the aforementioned sentry. Instead I had to inch up closely in the western corner of the doorway, then rush through and come to a crouched halt on the north side (see image below). Occasionally I would do it so fast the light gem wouldn’t even trigger, therefore avoiding the first alert. Neat! Both the library and Vilnia’s office downstairs were easy. Plenty of shadows or hardcover to exploit. The metal key carried by Gorrick upstairs unlocked the door to the alley with the homeless guy. However, I always avoid picking keys off pockets if I can, so I retraced my steps and left via Cavador’s window instead. Of course, after taking the keystone, I had to return both Vilnia’s and the freezer key for Supreme. No issues there.

The Ritual
    Headed back to Fairbanks and assisted Thaddeus as needed (see image), with the inevitable tragic ending that pursued. Following proceedings, I spawned back at the high priest’s residence. I could end the mission there if I wanted to, but the bonus objective of obtaining Fairbanks’ payment required me to head back there one last time. I had to creep crouch down Thaddeus’ front door steps and around the corner going southwest. The slightest speed enhancement caused a comment from the hammerite guarding the chapel. Fortunately, the streets were currently quite empty. Found his gem collection in the upper bedroom (see image), before I returned to Thaddeus and finished the mission.

Notes
    - Skipped a gold candlestick (50) in the restricted library at the chapel for Supreme.
    Klatremus' Supreme Thief Site - Walkthroughs, Loot Lists & Ghost Reports
    Let's Supreme Ghost Thief - YouTube Channel with Thief Let's Plays

TTGM 2: SHORE LEAVE

First thing I noticed - there is no loot objective. Second - no KO and backstabs objective. Not a big problem in this run. Third - I have Sword of Balance. In Errand Boy getting Sword of Balance was a bonus objective, but looks like author maybe planned to update Errand Boy to make it the must objective. Lastly I noticed that this mission uses completely different map of docks than the one that I was obtaining in the previous mission. Damn, I spend more than hour of nudging the stupid little spider and I registered 3 supreme busts and this map isn't even used?

Now let's talk about objectives. No KO and backstabs is straight forward. Other objective of crossing river will fail by a story. So it's not a bust. But that's not all. This mission do some really nasty trick with objectives. It hides them from player and show them only after beating the mission. I forfeited my first ghost run because of that.

So we must get Mask Collection, Dockmaster's Secret Storage and help 4 Brothers from Brotherhood of the Sword. First two are pretty easy, but last one requires using invisibility potion to sneak to tombs. Place is too well lighted and there are 4 Haunts watching altar. Ghost priest doesn't react to you though. Obtaining it is supreme bust #1 and using it is supreme bust #2. After helping we are getting secondary entrance to Ruins, much safer than main entrance. We get some loot too, but we can get to it from the Ruins (it's probably thanks to new mantle).

There are also 3 other objectives about a way of your trip. You can only complete one of them, other two will be listed as failed. I can hide in crate, hide in compartment near bed or use teleporter. The first two require Secret Compartment key from Temple of Spring. Last one needs Ancient Coin from Ruins. Crate hideout is out of question, because you are forced to destroy some planks. I'm gonna use hideout near bed, because after trip there is some loot nearby and trip from Submarine to ship is very difficult.

The mission itself is pretty easy. It's nothing compared to Errand Boy. There is a lot of entrances to areas. You can use main entrance, roof entrance, ventilation, etc. There is some tricky situations. For example - from starting point you need to drop on street. I usually go to Docks and from there immediately visit Burrick Caves. You need 4 Souls (elemental skulls). One of them is there. But there is a bit more tricky nugget, where Burrick is looking at you. But if you go slowly while crouching you can obtain it and return to shadow near skull.

Other tricky situation is grabbing gear from Altar in Mechanist Warehouse. I went slowly along left wall, then very slowly sneaked to SE corner of altar, very lightly lean forward and grabbed the gear. Then I went to storage at the south and roped up to second floor. At north is ventilation shaft that will take you to Brotherhood Area and Docks. Leave the passages open.

For supreme don't forget to relock lock after opening Secret Compartment. After trip locks and levers vanish from ship compartments. After trip to get into water you can use rope arrow to slowly descend into it. Swim to room with 2 chests (in one of them is loot). Now you need to drop into water and swim to Submarine. If you swim while starting in water, you will not gain enough speed and you will drown even if you are strafe swimming. That's interesting mechanic. I never noticed that before. Also stay away from surface. It's impossible to get to Submarine from there without any potion and it's very difficult to return to the bottom of the ship.

Submarine is also tricky. On lowest floor you can hide in Cargo Bay 5 (don't close door or you will end the mission. Just lock it and block it, so you will later return this key. You can also hide in Control room in shadow near lever.

On higher level there is shadow near ladder, near chest, on next ladder and in shadow behind some metal machines. You also need to grab Ancient Coin from chest and after returning all keys, put it back here. You can't put it inside, so just put it on chest. Then go to Cargo Bay 5 to finish this mission and find out if you complete it well.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 27 min 27 s; Loot: 4379/4479
    Pockets Picked: 2/5; Locks Picked: 12
    Secrets: 1/1

GHOST: CHEMICAL SUCCESS
    PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE
    SUPREME GHOST: FAILED

TTGM 3: UP SHIT CREEK

In this mission we are going to explore ancient ruins. Mission is much tougher than Shore Leave. Also I'm starting with Cargo Bay 5 key (which is only needed to exit starting point and Bent Ancient Coin (which is absolutely useless). There is no hidden objectives like in previous mission.

BEGINNING

Beginning is easy. You just need to leave Submarine and go south. Then use elevator to ride to top level for purse. Then to middle level for a key in small house. Then ride back to ground floor. Go to right house and get 2nd Tri key. Climb up to the top of this cave. Go to golden skeleton tomb and get 1st Tri key. Use lever to get out and after your leave lever will return to previous position. Go on the pipe to the rooftops of Stilt Village.

STILT VILLAGE

This area is patrolled by 2 thieves who randomly go to north teleport area. One of them has a key you don't need. Run on rooftops left and drop under Bar with 4 thieves. Slowly go to window and mantle inside. While inside slowly go to thief near counter, while in full shadow lean forward to grab his key. Go left behind another thief to grab some coin stacks from table. I couldn't get all of them.

Return to window and drop near door. Go to opposite house and mantle on window. Drop on table and loot it. Leave and rope up on roof. Go on the other side of village to metal door. That's Friend Tessara house. Grab Ancient Coin and Northern Teleport key from chest. Loot also opposite house. Time to return keys.

Rope down to ground to return copy of key to small house. Then rope up. I couldn't return Chest key back to Bar. I left it in opposite house, which is supreme bust #1. Rope up on roof, jump on guard post roof and enter tunnel. Use both Tri keys and Northern Teleport key (it will vanish). Activate teleport and use it. Unfortunately there is not enough time to return Ancient Coin (supreme bust #2).

ANCIENT RUINS

Your enemies will be Apes. Blue Apes. And they behave like sound and attack like burricks. Wow, that's weird. Also there is no going back anymore. Go into left tunnel to the top of walls. Go north and cross long metal beam. Rope down and sneak to green snake head. Go back to walls and go all the way east. Rope up to pyramid and drop for red snake head. Leave through window, jump over lava to next building. Inside is pressure plate that opens secret storage. To relock secret passage simply stand on pressure plate. Now you need to do jump to wall on the north and hide behind obelisk. There is a good shadow there. Run over gap north and enter cave.

You will see 2 Apes. They will vanish in east tunnel. Go behind them. Normally to cross river of lava you need to use Bridge Tri key, but you can do strafe run+jump on the bridge. You don't need to turn off light mushrooms to cross to the Temple. Just go slowly along right wall. Continue to temple and sneak behind Ape from the right. Go inside and grab loot, then go to next room. 2 other Apes appear and will go to observe cave you entered. Grab white snake head and go slowly to cave entrance along wall. Turn off light mushroom (supreme bust #3) and leave. Again do strafe jump over lava and go to west tunnel.

Ignore 4 pedestals and go to next cave. Here is another troublesome Ape. Go along left wall. When you see Ape returning to torch go quickly into building on your right. Go to top and grab last blue snake head. To leave you need to run behind Ape standing near torch, prey that when it restart it's patrol it will not turn towards you, wait 1 second and run to shadow. In next room use red, blue and green snake heads and in the end white snake head. This will summon 6 Apes in front of the Temple and open the passage inside.

Mantle on the side of Temple and get inside. Ignore Bridge Tri key and rope to wooden shelf below. Mantle on it and start dropping on these shelves and finally quietly drop on metal floor. There is a sleeping zombie. Even a little noise can wake him. Grab 3 pieces of loot and use lever. Unfortunately you can't use lever and get into passage. Well, you can, but you will block passage from closing. That's a supreme bust #4 for me. Also dropping into water second alert the zombie. So that's the one and only ghost bust in this mission.

MINE

Grab nugget from powder kegs storage. Ignore hole in water and check tunnel. Then go back to hole and rope up to wooden beam above and also a wall. Climb up. Descend on ladder. Now you need to go behind green spider into next room and mantle on higher ledge. Loot this room and go into ventilation shaft. It will bring you to the Attic.

CITY

Avoid spider and go down to Office. Loot it, pick up key, use it on front door and return it. Here is one Hammerite patrolling area. Go to blue sign and use it. Enter secret passage to finish the mission.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 12 min 55 s; Loot: 3627/3789
    Pockets Picked: 2/3; Locks Picked: 2

TTGM 4: MAKING TRACKS

No loot objective again. Also I'm starting with Golden Skull, item that I completely skipped in previous mission. Also map page can update itself based on what floor you are. A very interesting feature that I never saw being used before. Too bad I'm not gonna see that, because in this supreme ghost run I'm gonna completely skip map from the beginning of the mission.

Mission itself is pretty big, but just like in Mission 2 it's easy to ghost. That's why I'm gonna mention only the most important situations. There is a lot of keys too, some of them are completely useless. I don't need: General Office key, Gem Warehouse key (can go through vent there), Cell keys (this means I don't need Key Maker Form and go with it to 3 machines in Track Station), Well key, Prison Guard Control key. My Footlocker key and Apex key vanish after using, so I don't need to worry with returning them.

The main problem in the mission is getting into Old Miner's Village. There are 3 ways. One - through well, but dropping into water will second alert nearby zombies, so it is out of question. Two - through Cell #3 in Prison, but you need to make a key, then steal Control key, sneak to Control while avoiding slave woman that very easily go into hunt mode. You can climb probably from under with crates. Then open lock and use lever. Problem is reusing lever will close cell and you don't have enough time to drop below. That's too much trouble. Three - through Cistern (you need code). Problem is that resetting code will close doors on both sides and you can't block them with crates. Also that's the passage I'm planning to use.

Closing these passages would be possible if I will manage to drop into well in the Village without any alert. This way I can open passage to Kitchen and gain fourth way into Village. Afterwards I'm gonna reset the code, which will close this entry to Old Miner's Village.

PROBLEMS

Architech doesn't alert to noise of opening door, he's just standing on bed by default. This means that getting his key and later returning it on bed is easy.

In Office Block 2nd Floor you can sneak under guard to the other side of room.

My route is Old Mine first, climbing the Chimney to Upper Mine, getting passage to Old Miner's Village via Cistern, meeting with ghost, using Village well to get to Hammerite Temple, going to Upper Mine to get to Apex and resetting code and in the end going back to Village through secret well in ? area near Kitchen, then meeting with ghost and finish this mission.

In the Village after getting new objectives from ghost, first objective for some reason fails. I wonder if it's a bug. Anyway, it's not a bust.

Dropping quietly into water of the well in the Village is very tricky. There is spider patrolling nearby. You need to crouch and drop into well in the way that you will touch the water without making noise yet, mantle and immediately cancel mantle. Very difficult trick. I managed to do that relatively fast - just after few tries. But it took me many more tries to recreate that.

For red hammer doors grab key from patrollers, because it's easy to return.

Getting out of 2nd Floor Office in Hammerite Temple may be difficult. If you are standing in front of door, you may not hear any Hammerite sounds. Just move on carpet to check if Hammerite see you.

There is some loot on altar in Chapel. When you enter Chapel go along right wall. Slowly go around altar while leaning forward for gear and golden hammer. Then return.

I skipped 300 loot from zombie room in Crypt. This room have several zombies lying and 5 standing zombies. One of them turns. It's not fully shadowed room. I couldn't sneak even to first loot. This room can't even be ghosted.

In Gem Warehouse if you open metal gate, it spawns diamond worth 100, but it also changes max loot to 6403. In this run I skipped this piece of loot, because I noticed that after finishing this ghost run.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 55 min 21 s; Loot: 5903/6303
    Pockets Picked: 3/12; Locks Picked: 16

SUPREME GHOST: SUCCESS

TTGM 5 - THE TRICKSTER RIFT GEM MINE

This mission is mostly about zombies. It shouldn't be too hard, but there is one forced damage property involved.

UNDERGROUND LAKE

Dropping into lake can alert patrolling zombies, so it could be good to save behind hole on river. This way it will be easier to time your drop. Then you need to collect 9 statue keys and use Key to the Four Winds at the bottom of the lake. The problem is it's hard hearing zombie alerts while diving. The biggest problem is zombie patrolling north part of lake. Other patrolling zombie can also spot you, but he has much longer patrol route. I dropped into lake quietly from east when both zombies were moving west, use statue key and quickly returned. Later tunnel with zombie isn't very hard.

FIRE TEMPLE

Here is turning zombie and patrolling zombie. Patrolling zombie has very weird property. When it walks nearby you, then turning zombie and lying on ground zombie will go to you. They don't get alerted or anything, they are just walking like lunatics. So stay away from patrolling zombie. No matter if you are in full shadow.

Also you want to read note from top of Balcony. You can mantle on stairs, then on ledge above and at the end drop to shadow on the side of little balcony. This will give you new objective.

UPPER MINE

At the beginning zombie will spot you and completely ignore. He will go to door and explode. I don't think it's a ghost bust, because zombie doesn't react to me. That's why I think it's a scripted behavior.
    Go all the way west and rope up on top of shaft. Go all the way north for loot. Then go to Water Temple Treasure room. In the hole you will need to use two more statue keys. There is also tomb opened by tile in ceiling. It contains big hammer for later objective. Afterwards go to one of the waterfalls and drop down when ghost is far away. Here is note with objective you completed. Loot this floor and go to Mine Offices.

MINE OFFICES + TEMPLES

First of all I'm avoiding entering Guard Rooms. They have only zombies inside. I prefer to rope on roof to avoid them. Go to Fire Temple and use Key of Red Flame. This will open sun door and passage below. Stationary zombies are probably in slightly different places. Avoid them and patrolling zombies. Go into Tomb below. In one coffin is a lot of loot, in the other sword for objective. Use Fire key and go to Earth Temple.

Earth Temple is easy. Just use another two statue keys. Near huge pile of crates is a switch near ceiling for Tomb below where you will find objective staff. Grab Air key and go to Air Temple. This place is easy to ghost. You only need to worry for patrolling red spider. Ghost burrick doesn't react to you and green spiders can't see you. Just use 2 statue keys. There is also Tomb opened by another ceiling tile. It contains objective dagger.

With 4 elemental keys used it's time to go to Rift Temple and enter Arachnid Temple. You need to get 4 elemental plaques. There are 3 spiders nearby. Slowly go around behind plaques. They can't see you there. There is also bonus objective of destroying portal that gives you 440 loot. Unfortunately using fire arrow on water element is alerts spiders. So I'm gonna skip it. Leave, return to Upper Mine and rope up to Priest Quarters.

PRIEST QUARTERS

Plenty of shadow. You need to check Office book and scroll in Laboratory to complete 2 objectives. I'm not taking map scroll, because it vanish. Behind Laboratory are 2 planks that must be destroyed to progress. That's a ghost bust. Grab 2 crates and go to the entrance of Palace of Displacement. From zombie you can hide under stairs. Stack crates to get to secret chest above entrance. Then return crates and enter Palace of Displacement.

Combination of light crystals and zombies may be tricky, but it's not that hard. Use plaques to progress. In last room use Twin stars to enter portal and get to next mission.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 19 min 12 s; Loot: 9064/9604
    Pockets Picked: 2/2; Locks Picked: 2
    Secrets: 2/2

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. You must skip loot reward for destroying spider portal in Arachnid Temple. Also in this run I forgot to grab ring worth 100 from golden burrick room in Air Temple.

TTGM 6 - ELSEWHERE (PARRELEX PARADOX)

This mission is split into 3 days. There will be a lot of going back and forth. Mission can't be ghosted. I encountered 1 bug on my test run and 1 unpleasant design decision. Also this is Mechanist mission and I believe portal teleported us into future.

DAY 1: INSERTION

RUINS

You need to go to side entrance, which is easy. Loot Hidden Tomb and enter Turret room. Dropping down into shadow will unfortunately first alert turrets and one of the watchers (supreme bust #1). Now you need to run behind noble. Area below is well lighted, so there is no way to not get spotted by turrets and you will be attacked. That's unavoidable ghost bust. After conversation you will get Guest Card and because it's given thing I don't feel like I need to return it later during third day. Just go to Airlock and use keycard to open/lock doors.

BIO-DOME 9

First of all - I'm not gonna grab any map for supreme. Second - there is few patrollers, but they are easy to avoid and there is a lot of shadow. Third - there are few rooms that you will never get access to. For now go to Buggy for loot. Then go upstairs to Nexus and enter Upper Level Storeroom. You need to open door when little bot is far away from it. It also alerts to us closing door, but it doesn't alert to door getting close automatically. Grab a drill and 2 Plaques. Ignore 6 Displacement Pins - you don't need them. Afterwards leave this place and go back to Ruins.

BACK TO RUINS

Go left to removable bricks. When you touch them, they vanish. So vanish lower 3 bricks. It's not a ghost bust, but I believe it's a supreme bust #2. Use Crystal Power Plaque. In next room is spider bot. Go behind it and use Twin Stars to open doors. Touch 2 crystals to make them vanish and disable security in Turret room. I don't call it supreme bust, because it is one of the things absolutely necessary to progress to the next day. Close Twin Star doors, go behind spider bot and leave. Go back to Turret room.

Open East Tomb with Twin Star and jump over trap. In this one room is enough loot to complete loot objective. Use Spacial Plaque to open south part. In right corridor is one little spot with shadow. Crouch there and wait for big bot to pass you. Enter Teleport Power room for new objective, then go to Power Crystal room and talk with ghost. It's long conversation, because of long pauses. Wait until you get new objectives. You don't need scroll.

Garrett will feel tired. Go back to Dome 9 to Nexus on first floor. Go around and enter one of the 3 Guest rooms. You will immediately get information about day progression.

DAY 2 - EXPLORATION

DOME 9

You will notice that there are new guards. Just like before go around. This time go to vent, which is open. There is new guard watching window, but he shouldn't spot you. Here near body is Maintenance Card, which you don't need. Go upstairs and enter Commander's Office. Grab Ancient Coin and loot. Go to Airlock. On the way to it you will notice another Mechanist watching through window. General rule is: if you go towards him along the wall - move slowly, if you move away of him - you can go fast. Also he occasionally turns, so be careful.

You can finally enter Airlock Control. There is engineer inside, so move slowly inside. Picklock metal box to get Engineering Card. It also first alert engineer (supreme bust #3). Leave slowly and go upstairs to the Nexus. Guards from below shouldn't spot you. Go right. Teleport room is opened. Use Ancient Coin, crouch and slowly enter the teleported. This way you will avoid alert from little bot inside Bio-Dome 1.

BIO-DOME 1

You need to go to south corridor. Patrollers are easy to avoid. The only problem is stationary guards. They sometimes turns. The first one is easy - just go along wall while in shadow. For second guard - enter Museum Platform. Leave on the other side. Use Engineering Card to enter Air Processing Plant. Vent is open.

Curator Quarters are easy to loot. Just go downstairs. Grab vase from statue room and all goblets from sinks in kitchen (yes, this trash looking goblet is also loot). Open chest in next room to get Museum Card. Unfortunately you can't leave this Quarters from here and get inside Museum (that's the only thing you need to do on first floor (while entering via stairs). I wonder how Curator is leaving his quarters. Maybe he's a prisoner. Get back to vent and for shortcut purposes let it open.

Ignore next 2 vents and go to Friend Goller room. She needs to be KO, but she's quite fast. Approach her when she's close to door and then KO her. With others will be less problem. Snider will first alert to sound of opening door (supreme bust #4). You don't need his key. Get all the loot and 4 Power Crystals from these rooms. Then go all the way downstairs. Oh, also for shortcut purposes, don't lock Air Processing Plant. We will use it as an exit after returning Museum Card.

Go south. Another 2 stationary guards, but this time no shadow or side passages to pass them. You can pass them while going close behind them in both direction. If you go along door - move slowly. Otherwise - fast. Go left and enter Museum. Go into Bafford Mansion and inside right room. Grab 4 Prisms and right Pin (Displacement Pin of Humanity). Garrett feels tired again. Rope up to left balcony for a secret loot. This way you get all loot in the mission.

Go to Curator and lock door behind you. Put back Museum Card into chest and go to opened vent, through Air Processing Plant get to teleporter and return to Dome 9. Go to Guest rooms. Looks like stationary guard on first floor break general rule - I needed to move slowly away of him.

DAY 3 - ESCAPE

DOME 9

Check your inventory. In my test run Air Crystal vanished from my inventory and I was forced to returned back to Dome 1 to collect it again. It's not a case in this ghost run though. You need to go to vent again. Your target is returning Ancient Coin to Commander's Office and KO-ing Lady Snitchenburger in her room. Then leave vent and go towards Airlock. You will notice more stationary guards. They are in slightly different places and in previous day. Read note near Airlock door for new objective. Return Engineering Card to metal box and leave Dome 9.

RUINS

Ruins are patrolled by Mechanists, so be careful about your leaving the Airlock. Corridor is patrolled by another Mechanists and at the bottom of the Turret room is Lord Phypher walking. You need to KO him. Hide his body in side tomb. Go south and use 4 Prisms in Teleport Power room. Go to Power Crystal room. Here is Friend Goller to KO. Hide her body in shadow, then put 4 crystals on plates. Use Twin Stars on circle metal to infuse crystals. Afterwards gather all 4 and return to Turret room.

Go upstairs. Here is familiar noble, this time he can alert to us. Wait for Mechanist to leave, then mantle on stone fence and very slowly go behind him. You need to nudge him (supreme bust #5) to right side of exit. It will take a time. Afterwards slowly sneak into passageway.

Time for the real challenge in this mission. There is stationary guard that can first alert to us going on the side too fast. In place of bots are 2 patrollers. Bots are dead and 2 Mechanists second alert to them. And there is no shadow nearby.

So stationary Mechanist also go second alerted and when he returned he stopped more forward than before. This allowed me to time both patrollers, crouch and drop on the right side. I hid in dark corner. They second alerted to dead bots again. I waited and then went to bigger shadow, then used this shadow to get to the middle of area and on the other side. I mantled on wall and went into Portal.

PALACE OF DISPLACEMENT

Be careful, this is point of no return. So if you didn't manage to KO previous 3 sponsors or complete some earlier objectives (on my test run I just put 4 crystals on plates, but didn't infused them), then you are screwed and you will need to load previous save.

Crouch and sneak to Sneider to KO him. Use 4 crystals on plated and then Pin of Humanity and you will finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 2 hours 6 min 22 s; Loot: 4477/4477
    Pockets Picked: 0/1; Locks Picked: 6
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 8
    Damage Dealt: 8; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Secrets: 1/1

TTGM 7 - CHASM OF THE LAST PART 1

This is the first mission that I don't remember playing at all. It's about mages and their compound. The problem with mages is they don't make any footstep sound when they are walking. Like previous mission this one is big and also have a lot of items to collect. All doors automatically close. Also I decided to do run without collecting any key except one key given to me. Getting to compound requires only hiding from 2 burricks patrolling long path to compound.

WATER MAGES AREA

I'm avoiding 2 candlesticks from Dining room and I'm not entering 3rd Bedroom, because frog will first alert to door noise. In Arch Water Study I'm skipping gem behind banner. I returned to Entrance Hall and went upstairs. From Ingredients room I grabbed Honey Dew and Snakeman Blood. Then I went to ghost who gave me his key and papyrus. In Guards Study is hidden Talisman of Water In Guards Bedroom there is loot dagger. You don't need Water Mage key from bodies.

Don't go down. Go to corridor leading to Earth Mages. There is hidden switch on the side of door you entered. Go to treasure chest and wait for mage to enter and leave. Your only indicator is door sound. Then go behind barrels and open purple box with first Idol. Return to treasure chest and again wait for mage. After his leave go downstairs. Wait for earth mage. Go behind him and enter Earth Mages Area.

EARTH MAGES AREA

Go to Ingredients room and grab lower left ingredient (loot), Eye of Slug and Powdered Crayman Horn. Servant ignores your presence. Wait for earth mage to return to Water Mage Area and go to Office. Then go upstairs. I'm ignoring Arch Earth Mage Bedroom. While I can enter this room without any alert I can't leave this room without first alert. There is shadow on the side of door leading to Fire Mages Area. This corridor is patrolled by fire mage and arch mage on long patrol route. Wait for fire mage to go near stairs and run to Adept room to hide.

FIRE MAGES AREA

I skipped Lounge, because mage alert to door sound. Go to stairs and go downstairs. Go to Ingredients room. Rope up to wooden ceiling above water. Grab Arachnid Venom and return down. Use 5 ingredients to summon Talisman of Fire. Return upstairs and go to Office. Wait in shadow under stairs for mage to enter and leave Office. Then open safe with Talisman of Earth. Go to shadow. Wait for mage to enter Office and enter Air Mages Area. Quickly drop into hole and find shadow to hide.

AIR MAGES AREA

Air mage walking upstairs is a big problem. Go on stairs and drop down into crack. There is torch that opens secret room with lots of loot and second Idol. You only don't need to open last purple box. Climb dresser and mantle upstairs. Run to Dining room for 2 candlesticks. Wait for mage to walk back to destroyed stairs and run behind him to upside down table. There are 4 loot pieces under this wall. Then run to stairs leading down with white door on the side.

This place is visited by mage, there is mage patrolling upstairs. Also woman from Servant Bedrooms on 2nd Floor can randomly get into second alert. No idea why. There is good shadow at top of snow. Visit Air Adept Bedroom. Wait for mage and go with him into frog room. This way you will avoid frog first alert. Frog will see us and ignore us. Walk behind mage, grab vase and leave behind mage.

Now you need to rope up to higher floor. Servant Quarters have the woman that can randomly second alert and she can see you in Wash room. Also room is visited by air mage. In second Library Worker room is Cuckoo in metal box. In third room is purple box with loot behind crates. You will need to wait for mage, then lean forward and open purple box. Drop into hole and use door to enter Library.

LIBRARY

On 2nd Floor is Book of Bone Temple and map of Tricky Temple, which I'm not gonna collect, because it's not needed for any objective. Go to Attic. From stairs crouch and go left, then to wall. You need to rope up on beam and grab 3rd Idol. Rope to ceiling as low as you can. Drop on rope and on floor. Shoot rope arrow into lower part of beam and grab higher rope arrow. Descend on rope and grab it. Return to 2nd Floor and go north. to NE part of Air Mages Area.

FINISHING MISSION

Go to Meeting room. You need to open door, step forward and quickly close it. Enter shadow, then enter room. Use Cuckoo on clock, but don't touch it afterwards. Grab also all loot from table. Go as far in shadow of doorway, close door and leave this room. Use north stairs to go downstairs. There is secret room with Talisman of Air and loot. Leave and lean forward to use switch on shelf and close secret room. Quietly (there is earth mage on the other side of blocked door) go outside.

Rope up and mantle on roof. Leave rope here. Go on east side of roofs and drop on wall below, then on snow. Go to Water Mages Area to talk with ghost and get last Idol. He will also put papyrus with location of all Idols. A bit too late for that. After reloading this papyrus fall through desk. Leave outside and rope up on roof. Return to north part of compound, drop on rope, descend and grab it. Go to Mage Temple Sender, use 4 Idols and enter teleporter.

STATS:

Time: 59 min 57 s; Loot: 6301/7246
    Pockets Picked: 0/7; Locks Picked: 8

PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE. During my test run my max loot in this mission increased to 7471. I guess some loot from rooms that I skipped for supreme ghost also increase max loot.

TTGM 8 - CHASM OF THE LOST PART 2

This mission is weird to ghost, because after completing first objective optional objective says to kill 19 zombies. You don't really need to kill them. Backstabbing also works. There is 19 zombies walking in this area. I'm not counting lying zombies. 9 in Hammerite Compound, 5 in Canyon and 5 in the Grove. I'm gonna wait with backstabbing zombies until I will get an objective. Sometimes after backstabbing zombies they are wheezing. I'm gonna try to avoid that.

Mission itself is short. Loot is mostly in Hammerite Compound. Except to nuggets located in Earth Realm. I believe it's impossible to ghost it, but it's hard to tell based on certain situation. I'm gonna mention that later. Also I'm starting with Book of Bone Temple even though I didn't take it from previous mission.

At the beginning go to Hammerite Compound. Canyon is patrolled by zombies, there is some shadow too. Better walk behind one of them north. There is one zombie patrolling between starting point and Hammerite Compound. You can use him.

HAMMERITE COMPOUND

To chest blocked by lying zombie in Novice Quarters you can get by mantling into window. Also a bit later there will be 2 zombies walking into Novice Cloister and stopping there forever as stationary zombies. Book that completes the objective is in destroyed Library. Afterwards try to backstab zombies while they are on shadow to avoid other zombies noticing them and alerting.

Top of Bell Tower requires shooting rope arrows into 2 wooden beams. You will need to collect first rope and jump to another rope. But returning is more tricky. You need to drop+mantle on stairs below.

Crypt is also tricky. There are 2 zombies and 11 pieces of loot. Some of them are lying on floor. I decided to wait for one zombie to go right and another to the back of Crypt. I crouched and went to first sarcophagus, grabbed loot and went behind zombie crossing back of Crypt. There is plenty shadow there. Loot this area as much as possible. Wait for zombie and backstab it. Then try to backstab other zombie, who is more sensitive.

CANYON

Wait for zombie going from starting point to Compound. It will go closer to Compound. Backstab it. Check if you can avoid him and enter Compound without alerts. That's very important, because after visiting Bone Temple we will be forced to return to Hammerite Compound. You also need to pass north passage to Grove. Go south to big shadow.

This place is visited by 3 zombies. First one kill on further edge of shadow, second at middle and third at closer edge of shadow. Go north. Zombie patrols north passage and you need to backstab him close to passage to Grove before he turns around. Then go to Grove. Backstabbing zombies here isn't very hard, because lots of shadow. After completing optional objective enter the portal.

EARTH REALM

The hardest place to ghost. Spider caves for most part are easy, because spiders never look at us. At the end of spider caves choose to go right to spider. The slope is weird. You need to jump on it without making any noise. Then go to hole leading to Treebeasts Forest.

Go to edge of shadow, stand, do a side lean towards ledge above you. Mantle on it, cancel mantle. It will fix your position, so quickly mantle again. If you do it fast enough you will avoid alert from treebeast. Now you need to shoot rope arrow into wall of trees behind tree on the right and strafe jump to it. Grab rope arrow, go right along wall, then near fake treabeast turn to log passage. Go along it to Earth Lock. Use Talisman of Earth.

You may hear now treabeasts footsteps. Don't worry, it's not an alert. It's just their way of standing in place. Go behind lock, then along left side of next log passage until you will be lined with exit. Go there.

WATER REALM

After using Talisman on lock you need to fall from one water to another. Nearby is frog and few eyeball plants and while I can avoid being spotted by plants, I don't know if frog just first alert to it or second alert it. I don't hear any sound of frog hopping around. But I don't know. So this is a ghost bust/supreme bust. Or maybe it's not even a bust. I really don't know.

BONE TEMPLE

The rest of Realms is quite straight forward. The secret ledge on north will take you to Lich. Steal his key to complete objective. Then mantle on torch and to passage you entered. Portal back is in fire elemental area, but it's not hard to sneak there. There is full shadow near portal.

Time to go back to Compound and get to locked door in Crypt. In Canyon I needed to strafe run+jump to avoid alert from backstabbed zombie near the Grove. Hammerites in secret passage have last 2 purses. Don't enter last room until you get purser from second Hammerite.

STATS:

Time: 59 min 39 s; Loot: 4072/4072
    Pockets Picked: 3/3; Locks Picked: 4
    Back Stabs: 19; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 1140; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 19

GHOST: MAYBE SUCCESS
    PERFECT GHOST: MAYBE SUCCESS
    SUPREME GHOST: PROBABLY FAILED
    SUPREME PERFECT: PROBABLY FAILED

FINAL NOTES

And that's the end of the series. That was a journey. Too bad last 4 missions were never released. It was really fun. All missions are really good. My favorite mission here was Errand Boy. Really challenging and so far the longest run I did. It was very challenging too. The least favorite was probably mission 3.

MELANCHOLY IN PORTO

Exploratory campaign by Cardia. It's pretty fun to watch scenery. Music was a bit too loud for me though. The problem with it is very tight loot objective, so you need to check every nook and cranny. There are some ghosts here, but they don't react to you, so it's very easy to ghost it.

PART 1: CENTRE OF PORTO

General rule about loot is every room (except some exceptions) have at least one loot piece. Inside rooms you don't need to mantle to high places. If you think room has no loot, check carefully floor for scattered coins. This rule doesn't apply to outside areas and you will be forced to mantle to roofs for loot. So it can be tough. Other objectives are easy. Also Aunt freaks me out with her Ratman sounds.

STATS:

Time: 16 min 24 s; Loot: 7073/7238
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 9
    Back Stabs:0; Knock Outs: 0

PERFECT SUPREME: POSSIBLE

PART 2: PORTO - MATOSINHOS

It's funny that I managed to get enough loot pretty easily. I remember I couldn't get Normal loot requirement on my first playthrough few years ago. Loot in this mission is on lower parts of mission. Usually on floor, you don't need to mantle anywhere high. Fot the other hand - optional objective is tricky, because it is located very high. Also this "secret" doesn't count as secret in stats. Overall pretty fun mission.

STATS:

Time: 10 min 53 s; Loot: 3192/3217
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 0

PERFECT SUPREME: POSSIBLE

FM: Death's Cold Embrace - Act 3, Scene 2: The Wailing Keep

Ghost - Success
    Perfect Thief - Success
    Supreme Ghost - Success
    Perfect Supreme - Success
    Time - 55:15
    Loot - 0/0
    Pockets Picked - 0/0
    Secrets - 0/0
    Locks Picked - 0
    Consumables - None

See the entire report with screenshots here!
    Loot list here!

Comments:
    This is a very different mission from the previous eight, yet a fitting end to a marvelous campaign. Scary as crap on the first playthrough, but once you know the layout, it is actually quite easy. The beauty lies in exploring the castle ruins and its strange inhabitants, along with its desolate and eerie surroundings. Perhaps a few items of loot would’ve been in order, but hey, I’m not complaining.

All I had to do to begin with was find Mathien and destroy him, then return to the starting camp. Naturally, I’ve played enough fan missions to know it wasn’t going to be that simple.

Knowing the map quite well prior to ghosting, the route became fairly obvious. First I located Clara on the west side of the keep (see image). There were both glow bugs and at least one large glow beast to dodge along the way, but most of the alcoves along the outer walls were shaded. I then got new objectives to light the four braziers using the wand. The middle level of the outer wall was the best method of reaching the tower, I found. The corridors were all dark, and you could spot the light bugs from far away. Said corridor was blocked between the northeast and the southeast tower though, so I started with the former and made my way around the perimeter counterclockwise. In the northwest, a fallen tree blocked the pathway going south from the middle level, so I had to drop from the top walkway instead (see image below).

After lighting the final brazier, I could now enter the keep. Had to wait by the outer gate for all the glowies to leave before crossing the open terrain towards the raised keep portcullis. Grabbed the bronze key from the underground temple first (see image). Received new objectives there as well.

Back in the keep I could now ascend the eastern tower, which eventually led me to some sort of alchemic lab. A cryptic parchment gave me another objective to return to Clara for translation. Problem was, the rope arrow used to reach the top floor of the lift shaft couldn’t be left behind for Supreme. I thus had to drop directly onto the second lift level (the button for the top level was broken). Unfortunately, this drop was too high to avoid taking damage. I honestly thought this would be the downfall for Supreme, as there wasn’t anything around to brace the fall. But then, eureka! Checking my inventory, I had started the mission carrying three healing fruits. Those could easily be dropped onto the lift creating a small stack, enough to avoid any falling damage (see image below). Brilliant!

Returned the bronze key before leaving the keep. I figured that would be a lot easier now rather than when Mathien was loose. Clara gave me new instructions to destroy each of the four power sources atop the inner towers surrounding the keep. No issues there. This unleashed Mathien’s true nature down in the temple, as well as Julia and Robert’s zombie forms. After reopening the temple doors, the only thing left to do was destroy the power source behind Mathien’s altar. Two switches had to be flipped to reveal access points behind two murals. The problem for Supreme was these panel could be reclosed, but there was no way to return to do so once finishing the last objective. The mission ended before I could get to either switch. Again the fruits saved me. Placing one at the foot of either panel would prevent it from closing. Then once I picked it up, the panel would shut automatically. In the picture below you can see how the farthest panel has closed, while the closest is blocked open by the fruit. Of course, there was no way to leave afterwards, but who cares? The mission ended as Mathien met his demise.

ULTIMATE BURGLARY

My favorite mission from Thief 1 Anniversary Contest. It's a city exploration. Map is really good, because on city map it also shows inside of major buildings. There is no rope arrows, so it makes an interesting problem how to get there with just mantling. There are also ladder fences and they also make an interesting problems.

During the contest I tried to ghost it, but I failed. Now with a bit more knowledge I'm gonna try to do successful ghost. As for supreme there are few places that makes it impossible. For example: to get Lord Bafford's Scepter you will be forced to douse torches. You will need to douse torches in order to nudge certain Hammerite. And you will also need to douse a lot of torches in Cathedral in order to do 5 switches run, which is impossible to do without dousing. You have only 2 min 30 s and I only pressed 3 switches without dousing torches. And also Ramirez Mansion can't be supreme ghosted, archer will spot you every time and in best case only first alert. I don't even know if loot objective is possible for supreme.

CENTRAL PART OF CITY

Getting to attic here may need tricky timing with archer on short patrol route, but during test run I found better way. From north passage I mantled on tree, then on red roof and higher red roof. On the other side of it is attic. To get down you can drop on patroller below. He will act as a cushion.

BAFFORD MANOR

Bafford Manor have very simply design: few corridors patrolled by 1 guard each. But still it makes it tricky. Rooms on the other side are easy to ghost. Most enemies look in different direction. And not only here, Ramirez Mansion and Hammerite Cathedral rooms work in the same way. I only douse torch in fire elemental room and to get to scepter.

SOUTH PART OF CITY

This part has some really tough loot to get. First mantle to little balcony above bridge, jump to ladder and climb up. Continue path by jumping on stone gargoyle and mantle on red roof. Go on the other side of it and go to flat red roof on the right. Drop on ladder fence and grab candlestick from high terrace. Now you need to jump to ledge with banner without making any noise. Guard in front of house nearby can second alert to it. Then drop on ladder fence of lower terrace, grab candlestick and quietly jump to ledge on the other side of canal.

To get to both houses here you need to nudge guard standing in front of door. The problem is we are to much on his side to do that. Picklock door behind guard. Lean towards inside and turn left towards guard's boots. This will let you nudge him out of the way. Enter house. If you go slow along wall with banner and then quickly behind corner of next room, you will sneak near guard without dousing torch.

After looting house return outside and nudge guard towards Gear Shop. Picklock it's door and nudge guard inside. Grab loot and get to next area.

GETTING INTO CEMETERY

Normal way is to get across wall into sewers. But after sewers is burrick and nudging him is slow and annoying. Instead go to singer. Mantle on statue and then on flat purple roof. It acts like ice. Mantle on higher purple roof with chimney and mantle on chimney. Jump to steep blue roof, strafe run on the other side, it will change color to pink. Strafe run along left roof to the building.

Go on it's right side without dropping down. Drop on little bush and on floor. Burrick can spot you, but it's small possibility (it is higher if you nudged him forward). Go along wall to get candlestick, then on the other side of locked gate to get another candlestick. Return, mantle on tomb and back to building.

Crypt is quite easy to ghost on the other side. It's populated with undeads. I only needed to douse 1 torch to get vase in ghost's room.

HAMMERITE CATHEDRAL

This place is harder. Right from the beginning I'm dousing torches between Kitchen at the east and locked room near Generator at the west. I needed to douse 2 torches on the left side of Kitchen to get golden plates. I also need to douse few torches in Church in order to get to lever. At the 2nd floor I'm dousing first 4 torches, then 4 torches near Hammerite guarding the room. This guy prevented me from successful ghosting the first time. He becomes sensitive, so instead I'm going east and dousing torches up to first room - Library. Novice here must be nudged forward in order to get candlestick.

Go to Church and mantle on ladder fence. Jump on another ladder fence and to another at west. This is also a way to get The Eye later. Enter west corridor. Stationary Hammerite is still sensitive. Very slowly go to him and stay there. After some time he will move to the side. Move closer to him and wait for him to move to the side. Repeat that until you will manage to get inside.

Dousing torches was for 5 levers run. You have very little time, not enough to ghost it without dousing torches. My preferable route is: Church, Kitchen, Generator room, Altar near it and in the end Library on 2nd floor. I think I was wrong before, time limit for 5 levers can be 1 min or something like that. If you see that you will be forced to walk behind patroller be ready to change your route. I needed to do Library lever before west side of 1st floor. Also don't bother closing door, you don't have time for that. This will deactivate barrier around The Eye.

RAMIREZ ESTATE

I left this mansion as last place. Mission will end after grabbing Ramirez Jewel. While inside you need to ghost archer above, 1 guard patrolling corridor under archer and another guard patrolling next corridor. I don't know if it's possible to ghost this corridor in the other way. It's a very tough spot.

You need to run and jump forward, then in the end quickly crouch. This way you will avoid second alert from archer. He can not give alert though, so just check if he's still standing on his spot. Try to go behind corner, there is good shadow there. Otherwise wait under left bookshelf for patroller and then time second guard.

STATS:

Time: 2 hour 4 min 32 s; Loot: 9216/9216
    Locks Picked: 15

PERFECT GHOST: SUCCESS

NOSFERATU

MISSION 2 - THE WEIRD SISTERS

This mission is much bigger than previous. Again not too much ghosting, but some places are really tricky. We are starting with lockpicks and Ethereal Gate key only. Getting guard outfit is easy, but you must be careful, because guards can hear you walking on snow. After getting guard outfit guards will ignore you. They can still alert to the noise of opening door.

From castle I don't need to grab Side Entrance key and Caretaker Master key (I don't even know what is this key for). I will need Silver Jar for optional objective, Unsent Message I can return to chest after reading. I'm also grabbing 1 rope arrow. It's not a supreme bust, because I will absolutely need 1 rope arrow to progress this mission. Though I will need it at the very end of the mission.

MILL

After getting to Devil's Porch go to Mill and get down. You don't need Mill key. Go to Rogue Camp. Most rogues have purses. Guy with lantern trying to picklock door may be a bit harder to steal purse. You don't need his Assignment. You can rope up above storage inside Mill, then rope up to top floor. In the Attic there will be huge noise, but I don't think anything is really falling. Go to little Office and grab Map. It will give you optional objective and you can't drop it.

Time to return. From top floor you can rope down to ledge you entered Mill. To survive fall drop on log on the right and then drop on snow. Returning back through camp was challenging. Rogues first alert a lot. I'm guessing it was because guy with lantern was picklocking the door and it was first alerting everyone nearby. I'm just surprised it didn't happen during my first visit at the camp.

SPIDER CAVES

Here is a problem. You can't use underwater tunnel, because you will destroy web. That's a damage property. So from lookout with spider stuck on web you must jump to vine. Go down and grab Ambronsius key. Go up. Here is spider on short patrol. Go right to a Shrine. Grab 3 stakes and return them to coffins. Use Silver Jar to collect Vampire Dust. Use 4 switches to go to Crypt.

Here you can only collect south cup, other cups will explode. There are diamonds under Nosferatu coffin. Then I just needed to throw brick into hole. It doesn't look pretty, but it will take many months for castle to clear out of guards and when thieves return and blow up wall, they may not get surprised by moved brick (it could be moved by explosion). Close passage, use 4 switches to close teleportation device.

Time to exit spider caves. And this is the hardest part of this mission. Like I said we can't cross web and spider is walking on short patrol. You need to shoot rope arrow into ground under spider stuck in web (the way you entered), wait for spider, mantle on fence and strafe jump to rope. Fence is in full light, so you don't have too much time to position yourself and jump. Also it is extremely difficult jump to perform. Even without spider it's very difficult to do.

Nevermind, looks like after crossing on the other side of web - this web vanish. So I can use underwater tunnel to return.

BACK TO CASTLE

After leaving cave look up and rope up to Igor's Hut. You will find note with optional objective. Return to castle. Igor's Stash key and Padlock key vanish after use. Other than Padlock key you also need to grab Map from Celtic room. You don't need notebook. In the Crypt is switch behind brick above coffin. Use it to get a loot. Then throw brick back into hole. It doesn't look pretty, but nobody will visit this place for many years. And when somebody will notice it, he will think it happened because castle is old. Just like few bricks felled out of a wall next room. Besides this room is dark and there is no candle.

BACK TO DEVIL PORCH

Go to Igor's Hut. There is werewolf here, but he's not a problem. Use Igor's Stash key. You completed objective. After getting scimitar - werewolf vanish from here, but objective got completed before obtaining it, so I'm gonna skip it. Rope down and enter Spider Caves. Jump down to vine and return Ambronsius key. Return back to castle.

FINISHING MISSION

Close passage in Alchemy Lab and go to Study to return Alchemy Lab key. Then descend to door near starting point. Use Padlock key, grab padlock and open door. I can't make padlock hang on metal bolt, so I'm gonna put it on it. I need to do it as far from door as possible without falling. Otherwise closing door may push padlock into snow (you will hear a sound). From close it will look like it levitates. Close door and go to mine. Here you absolutely need rope arrow to get to exit.

That's pretty much all. Except I remembered that I forgot to close secret stash in Crypt, so I returned there. On the way door pushed padlock into snow, so later I needed to put it back on bolt. All this took me 5 min more.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 10 min 13 s; Loot: 8375/8375
    Pockets Picked: 4/4; Locks Picked: 10

PERFECT GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT SUPREME: SUCCESS
    Last edited by Galaer; 14th Nov 2019 at 17:13.

Wow I never thought about that style of gameplay but in the future I'll keep in mind. I was thinking of something like this when I was planning this "non-combat" mission, and almost succeeded Thanks for this perspective, it was useful for me

FM: Death's Cold Embrace - Act 3, Scenes 4-5: The Ending... Is Just the Beginning

Ghost - Success
    Perfect Thief - N/A
    Supreme Ghost - Success
    Perfect Supreme - N/A
    Time - 7:09
    Loot - 0/0
    Pockets Picked - 0/0
    Secrets - 0/0
    Locks Picked - 0
    Consumables - None

Comments:
    There’s only about a minute of gameplay in this one, so nothing much to talk about. Without giving it away, it provides a plot twist that puts all the other missions in perspective. There are no possible ways to bust any ghost mode that I can think of. I just wanted to include the stats here for completion sake.

VADRIGAR'S PRISON

Killing mission by Cardia. Usually there is no shadow in them, but this time there is a lot of it. I need to kill 4 generals and Vadrigar. It's impossible to do in one hit. That's why all 5 of them is a ghost bust. To kill white haunt from 2nd floor I need to use fire arrows. They alert haunt guarding corridor leading to Dining room. For fire haunt from 3rd floor you can mantle on corner of pillar to be completely safe from him.

In corridor leading to Execution Chambers are 3 ghosts. They are the only ghosts that can alert to us, so go slowly along wall to avoid them.

Two human enemies just before Vadrigar you don't need to kill. Just steal their keys.

STATS:

Time: 33 min 39 s; Loot: 2000/2000
    Pockets Picked: 7/12; Locks Picked: 2
    Back Stabs: 1; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 375; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 3 (weird, should be 5)

Only 3 kills instead of 5. I wonder if killing haunts with flash bombs and holy water arrows doesn't count into stats.

GHOST: 5 BUSTS

THE WAY OF THE SWORD

This is unique mission located in Dojo. Our enemies are Samurais. The biggest problem is paper doors and windows. I can't see through them or hear through them, but enemies can do that. So I'm gonna leave all doors open. There is also a lot of light and very few shadow in this mission. That's why I decided to do regular ghost run. Supreme ghost wouldn't be possible anyway, because there is no way to return to starting point and return Guard's key or return crate back to it's place.

There is one more reason. For some reason I can't complete optional objective. To complete it I need to KO novice and then new option will appear in my inventory. Well, this option doesn't appear. Problem with scripts probably. I'm also skipping triggering bonus objective for 2 reasons. First - it requires crates smashing (damage property). And second - this objective doesn't work for me either. No ingredients drop from crates. Not completing optional objective would be another supreme bust.

A note - you can't touch anybody or else they will go into search mode. So no nudging. This means that coins in fountains with guards in front of them aren't possible. By mantling on cage in Bath you can mantle to 2nd floor.

DOJO

Don't douse torches in entrance with training dummy. Guards will keep first alerting to it and very easily can go into search mode. Sneaking into Dormitories may be challenging. Lots of patrollers. Red hammer door in Dormitories can be opened with Guard key. There you find Brother key. Then go to staircase. Crouch while entering and go left to shadow. There is patroller above you and below you. Both are problematic.

First visit 2nd floor to get Abbot key. Then go down and drop to lowest floor while guard is walking on the other side of room and run to shadow. Here you need to get Unblessed Rosary and Blue Screw Driver, which you use on control panel near generator. This will disable fan in ventilation shaft (possible supreme bust). Go through it to Observatory and bless your rosary. You can open door to left side of Dojo by using Abbot key through wall on lock.

Loot this area and return to central part. Time to loot all other rooms. To get Manual you will be forced to disable alarm by using switch. If you reuse it after grabbing Manual, it will launch the alarm. So that would be another supreme bust.

If you have all 5 talismans, then it's time to do 4 levers run for Builder's Sword. I don't know if it's possible without disabling fan. It would be very hard with so many guards. I start from lever in Kitchen, then Boilers, then using vent to lever in Workshop and at the end run to Cellar through Library. Afterwards run to 2nd floor to get Builder's Sword. I ended with 1 min of leeway. Then I returned to Crypt, used 5 talismans and obtained Talisman of Death.

After all that I returned to Dining room, used Guard's key to get to starting point. No way to lock door and return key or use crate and return it. So that would be another supreme bust.

STATS:

Time: 49 min 1 s; Loot: 3667/3917
    Locks Picked: 15; Back Stabs: 0
    Secrets: 3/3

PERFECT GHOST: NOT POSSIBLE. I skipped coins from both fountains.
    SUPREME GHOST: NOT POSSIBLE

YUME NO ROZEN

Short mission. This is ghosting mission. In first half you need to avoid 2 maids. There is almost no shadow. That makes an interesting challenge. For second half there are blinking lights and undeads. Undeads don't make any noise, so it's hard to tell if they first alert to you. To get down from 3rd floor you need to mantle over metal railing while there is shadow. And be careful of haunt down there. Go through Kitchen to Basement. Open safe, block it and climb up to return key. Then return to safe, close it behind you and finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 15 min 37 s; Loot: 3260/3260
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 8

ZEALOT'S HOLLOW

Zealot's Hollow is a small size mission with lots of content, so it feels like big mission. It's also very claustrophobic, lots of narrow passages. Even with new mantle I noticed a lot of problems with mantling on higher ledges. Enemies are mostly thieves, there are guards too. They are moving fast on medium long patrol routes and there is few of them at once. It's really a problem. Also there is a lot of places to visit. It felt like spaghetti of passages. Loot barely anytime goes into 100 or more in one place. There is a lot of secrets, but they aren't very rewarding. They are just in awkward places to reach. I don't start with rope arrow, so I will use crates to climb higher. Sometimes this will feel very awkward.

Also one more thing. Guards ignore noise of opening doors, picklocking and you running behind them. Most of the time they will first alert, because they will notice you. I'm gonna try to supreme ghost this mission.

STREET

Thief walking towards us have a purse. There is purse between sandbags. This part is patrolled by 2 thieves. One of them walk between burrick stables and shop. The other goes to the end of street. There is one more guard that can see us from building on the left. In burrick stables is nugget in a hole. You don't need to worry about mini burricks, they are friendly. Then go to the shop.

You are safe under hole with bunny inside cage. But be careful - bunny can alert to us and start hopping. Under counter is loot box and golden bottle.Open door and go to hanging guy. Take coin from floor under him and 2 coins near candle. There is hole in ceiling that requires 2 crates. I don't know if it's possible to mantle up there, grab loot and hide crates fast enough. But I'm gonna try, so I'm gonna leave 2 doors open.

Hide under hole with bunny. Now you need to go to the edge of shadow and picklock door to next shop. You have 6 s to spend, then return under bunny hole. In next shop there is loot bag. Go outside and hide in passage on the left. You need to walk to the end of street. There is little camp on the right with sleeping thief. He has a purse. On floor with skeleton are 2 coins.

Now mantle to ledge with windows where on the other side guard is walking. He also can spot you. Close 2 shutters and open the third. There is lever opening Mr. Pennywrinkle house. Close the shutter. Now you need to mantle on the ledge above lever. It took me 20 min and after mantling you can still get stuck on wooden beam on ceiling. There is first secret loot. Drop down. To go down safely - you need to look at wall on the right and from higher ledge and run from higher ledge to the edge. You are stuck, lean forward and drop on the ledge below.

Open 2 shutters and jump+mantle on ledge on the other side. Jump to window and grab Wine Room key. When everybody is far away, drop down. Now you need to return to passage below. There is opened gate to Mr. Pennywrinkle house.

This house is patrolled by a guard. There are 2 statuettes under gas lamp. Go to door at the end. In office is purple box and safe. Ignore safe, picklocking it launch the alarm. Return to the entrance. Open door on the right. Wait for guard and run behind him to coin on stool, then return to shadow. Second run is for coin stack under wind screen and loot bag behind wardrobe. You need to do it very fast and return to shadow under wall. Close door and reuse the lever to close gate. Then return to starting house.

SEWERS

Go west behind thief and go left to shadow on wooden stairs. Go down first. You are in little sewers. Go behind thief, crouch under lamp and go quickly into shadow. Mantle up and grab loot from chest. Go behind thief and this time go left at the end. Go upstairs into house.

WEST HOUSE

Above stairs in niche is crate and tapestry. Go right. In room is vase on shelf, important book to read and secret goblet on window behind bookshelf. Go to other door. Corridor on the other side is patrolled by a thief and he can hear noises of door opening, picklocking and running on floor. So be careful. In the corridor on right is necklace. Go left. Behind painting is a coin stack and there is some loot above.

When thief is close to the end of other corridor go picklock the door. You have only few seconds, then return to shadow and repeat. Get inside casino room and close door. On floor near chair are 3 coins. There is door in ceiling leading to little attic. Climb on table and side lean towards the hole and mantle. There is loot inside chest. Drop down and use Wine Room key on locked door. Block door, grab 2 goblets, return key and leave. Open door and get to room with 3 doors.

GETTING SECOND CRATE

Jump on sofa, run to window and crouch. There is also another way there. From outside door jump to east roof and do diagonal jump to wooden beam. It will lead you to the same place. Drop below rope. Be careful - standing thief can spot you. Open little door. Use window on your left and exit. Close shutters. Go on beams only while crouching. Otherwise you can get stuck. Go in front of next window and open shutters. All this you need to time with thief patrolling street. Inside is golden bottle behind desk. Go back.

Here is a guard on short patrol route. There are 2 goblets on and under stand and 2 coins on window. Go back to shadow. Go behind guard and hide in niche on your right, then run to shield and grab loot bag from beam on ceiling. After that run downstairs. Open passage to street and go inside storage. There is purse in barrel and silver drill on high shelf. And also second crate.

Take both crates to the shop with hole on ceiling and hide them in corner behind flower. Mantle on them. Here you are safe from thief. After he turn around put crates under hole, mantle up, grab 2 statuettes (one on side of bookshelf and one on shelf of it), drop down, put one crate into dark corner and take other to hanging man. You have barely enough time.

Grab lighter crate and go to starting point. Here are stairs leading north. Put crate there. Return to shop and take darker crate back to storage. You can also close doors. I also noticed that bunny felled out of cage onto floor. To put crate back on shelf - close door and just throw it. Close passage and return to rope.

GEAR VAULT MAPS

Jump to little balcony. There are 2 goblets, stationary guard has purse. Open left door, go quickly behind guard and hide under painting. Wait for guard to pass you and go to the end of corridor for a goblet. Go behind guard and quickly enter dark room. Otherwise stationary guard will spot you. Jump to rope and this time jump on north ledge. Here you will find 2 coins, one of them under bedroll is a secret. And looks like zombie inside got stuck on something. He's normally patrolling 2 rooms and he's annoying. I hope he face wall left of coffin like during my test run.

Return to rope. This jump may be awkward. Go on the other side. Here you can mantle up to east side, but I'm not gonna do that. Go to window below. Inside you find Heavy key and a book with new objective. Open door to the outside with a key and grab a purse. Lock door and return Heavy key. Take mask from under blue lamp.

Next room is off limits. There is a lot of loot, but sitting thieves aren't sleeping and they will spot and attack you. There are Gear Vault Maps too. You can disable this lamp by using moss arrow and water arrow on stuck switch, but I think it would make 3 supreme busts. So I'm just gonna skip doing optional objective then (supreme bust). This also means that I will have a hard time completing loot objective. Anyway, let's return to crate near starting point.

I FORGOT

On the right is orange shutter with secret candlestick behind it. Picklock window and bring crate there. And just after that I remembered that I forgot about one place. In storage with crate there is window. I returned there and closed 2 doors I forgot to close last time. From little garden go to house. In broken chest is blue gem. Behind guy is nugget under wall. In little office is candlestick and coin on shelves and coin on floor near desk. Go bakc to garden and mantle up. Jump to house with masks on wall. There is mask in box, golden watch and tapestry above door. Mantle on shutter and mantle to roof. Mantle even higher. You are on highest point of mission.

Go left and find crate. Take it all the way to the Sculptor House. Grab nugget from bed. In next room there is 2 urns behind armchair, coin on fllor in corner and golden skull. Now drop down to zombie room.

RESTART

Here I had bad luck and zombie got stuck while watching in my direction. This is a ghost bust, so I decided to restart the mission, ignore everything and go as fast to the zombie. This time zombie was patrolling normally. I went left and picklocked little chest with Shrine key. Near blue chest are 2 rope arrows, but grabbing them would be a supreme bust.

To get out I needed to put crate under hole, mantle on it, jump in place+mantle while grabbing crate. All that while zombie was going to next room. Very short amount of time to do all that. It's possible, but I ended with throwing crate after grabbing it during successful mantle. I also noticed that I don't need to use crate. If I position myself correctly I can jump in place and mantle up. It's still very difficult to do. Outside you need position yourself towards barrel and mantle on it. You will mantle on the roof height. Turn left and press jump button like crazy. You will jump on roof.

Drop crate where you found it. Now you need to jump to top of the Tower patrolled by a watch. From there run and mantle on big banner. You need to worry about watch officer from Tower and guard patrolling nearby house. Enter Attic. Grab ring from empty brazer, read book to get new objectives. Objective to save Oracle will get cancelled. Use Shrine key on small font to get Pulsating key. Jump back to top of the Tower and mantle back to wooden beam on top of roof. Drop down to door in floor and grab coin stack. Jump to another ledge and enter house.

Place is patrolled by thief. Go behind him and hide in shadow. Behind armchair is a signet. On table is Ankh to grab. You need to go upstairs. Look out for another thief. Here is undead. Go from his left side and open gate with Pulsating key. Get Blessed Water. Blindly time undead, lock gate and leave. I chose to leave Oracle alone. Go back to window.

Jump from roof to roof. Eventually you will spot that under roof is window. Open shutter, drop on it. Now you need to grab green crystal while dropping. It's possible to not get hurt if you hold forward button. Jump to room with masks. Then jump on crossed wooden beams and run+mantle on metal beams. Open window, use lever. Run+mantle on crossed wooden beams and mantle on roof above masks room. Open window, grab tapestry and use blessed water on body. Turn off lever and return to zombie in Sculptor House.

Use Blessed Water on his body. Now you can safely grab 2 gems from coffin, one from hand and purse from next room. Leave. Now I decided to return to start and redo everything I did so far. In the end I have returned to the house above starting point where I put crate previously.

EAST SIDE

On side of desk is a secret switch with loot behind painting. Go through next window right and mantle on roof, then on higher roof. Here on high window is secret statuette. Jump to ledge for secret nugget behind window. Then jump with crate to high window on the left. You must climb on crate and mantle up there. Behind hammer statue is a secret nugget. Now you don't need any crate anymore, so just return to West House, close doors and just throw it on shelf. Return back to east outside area.

Drop down and through window of Inventor Shop grab red crystal. Mantle on barrel and jump to east window. It's a mage area. He completely ignores you. Grab crystal from altar and 2 coins from coffin, then bless a body to complete killing undeads objective. Leave and continue climbing the roof at north until you see light mushrooms. Here is also stuck switch panel that I ignore. Jump to roof on south and lean for goblet on window. Return to climbing north. You will need to mantle on window to your right and then mantle up. Hide on left side of crack in the wall.

Place is patrolled by slow thief on short patrol route. Between beds is purse. Go behind him, grab urn behind desk and open door, then quickly return to shadow. You need to wait for thief to stand in front of chest, then run to the balcony and grab urn on the left. You are safe on shadow in front of balcony. Wait for thief to stand in front of chest again and run to shadow between beds.

You need to time slow thief, policewoman from Tower and guard from house near the Attic. Mantle on roof under Tower, then on Tower. Hide on shadow on right side of your entrance. Lean for coin stack behind barrel. Open door. When policewoman stand in Tower go into next room and hide in shadow. There is coin stack behind shield. Return into Tower, jump+mantle on big banner and enter Attic. Bless child's body to complete bonus objective.

ROOFTOPS

Leave and hide in shadow of lower metal beam. Enter white window house when guard will go the other way. There is coin under sofa and purse on sofa. Quickly go after guard and downstairs into shadow. When guard will pass enter balcony. Wait a little for guard to leave room near the Attic, because he can spot you from there. Mantle on fence and drop into shadow on barrel. Drop down. There is door on ceiling with 2 coin stacks and a golden bottle inside. Return to barrel and climb on well known roof. Jump on wooden beams on east. Go through window. Grab loot from blue chest and 2 coin stacks. Loot objective completed. Return to roof.

There are still 2 loot pieces that I know about and then I'm gonna return to starting point. Go to wooden beam on top of roof close to crate and this time you need to drop on rope below. Behind shutter on your right is goblet. Now you need to go to window at the end of rope. Policewoman can spot you and you need to watch for thief inside. He can spot you through closed window. Picklock it and lean forward for statuette in the basket. Drop on the north ledge, jump to rope and go to starting point.

FINAL NOTES

Other options of dealing with Oracle (killing her or KO-ing her will fail). Go closer to bed to finish this mission. I failed getting Gear Vault Maps, which is supreme bust. It's probably possible on ghost and it's probably possible to get loot from there. What annoyed me the most was problem with mantling. Lots of time Garrett will fail mantling somewhere even though there is nothing above blocking him. Probability of failing mantling is like 75%. Even though you succeed, you can still get stuck on ceiling. Once I got stuck on rope.

Also bunny in the second supreme ghost run felled on ground relatively early. It second alerted to me whenever I was running on wooden steps leading to shop. So I needed to move slowly. Overall it was very frustrating mission.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 39 min 11 s; Loot: 3755/4695
    Pockets Picked: 3/5; Locks Picked: 9
    Secrets: 10/11

GHOST: SUCCESS. It's probably possible to complete optional objective and grab all the loot from there.
    PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. I skipped loot from safe in Mr. Pennywrinkle house, because of alarm connected to safe.
    SUPREME GHOST: FAILED. I couldn't complete optional objective.
    PERFECT SUPREME: IMPOSSIBLE.

ZOMBIE KILLER

Very small FM about killing 3 fast zombies. You can mantle on torches. It's impossible to ghost it and after killing them, you must destroy barrel to get exit key and finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 4 min 22 s; Loot: 0/0
    Damage Dealt: 45; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 2 (?). It should be 3.

TIME FOR CULTURE

Another exploratory mission made by Cardia. Most of the keys vanish after use except Outside Doors key, which I will need to return to sleeping guard. Also entrance door and door leading to Museum teleports me inside. They also open, so I need to return to starting point before completing every objective and frob them again, so they will close.

I read in the thread that there is 940 loot unreachable located in cabinet in History Investigator's Room. This means that real max of loot in this mission is 6747. I don't need to collect Larder Room key, second Game Room key and second Employees Room key.

STATS:

Time: 26 min; Loot: 6747/7687
    Pockets Picked: 9/9; Locks Picked: 3

HADDUR

7 mission campaign. Just now I'm starting to realize how many campaigns have been released so far. This one is old, I played it twice. And I can say this is one of my least favorite missions. Especially Mission 3 is a nightmare. On the other hand I remember that last mission was the best. I wonder how it will go. Is this campaign will still be a nightmare or maybe it won't be that bad.

Campaign has only one difficulty available - Hunor (Normal). And I'm playing with dml fixes. I noticed that it changes max loot stat in Mission 2. I don't know what else they change.

MISSION 1 - INITIATION

This is a weird camvator mission. Weird, because you can fail this mission if you don't grab diamond as early as possible. Camvator is really slow, for last minute there will be nothing to watch. Also don't move or you will die. And Mechanists can spot you and try to attack you.

STATS:

Time: 2 min 30 s; Loot: 0/0
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 1

MISSION 2 - NEWBORN

This mission presents my least favorite gimmick in fan missions, which I call eternal darkness. It means that no matter on how high level your gamma is, shadows will be always pitch black. Beginning is easy. Soon you will also get a floating diamond (the only loot in this mission. After cemetery 2 thieves will fight with zombie haunt. You can avoid being noticed by timing it well. Then just mantle on ledges and go along wall to get to Pagan Village.

Drop down and go along left wall to a passage. You are safe on it's right side. You aren't safe on next shadow, it's a part of patrol route of pagan woman. Go right. Archer sometimes can fall down from wooden bridge. This may complicate ghosting. Walk under bridge and quickly go right behind pagan under stairs. Quietly mantle on stairs and nudge archer to the right. Use wheel in last house and use new opened passage to return to walls.

There is no way to avoid being noticed by archer (ghost bust #1) and second archer (ghost bust #2). And soon after Mechanist servant will spot you (ghost bust #3) and start running. KO him before he will alert patroller (ghost bust #4). Take his body to next shadow. Go along left wall and climb into tunnel. Go through it and slowly around Mechanist. Go down along wall slowly. Wait for patroller to return and pass Mechanist woman. Next stationary Mechanist must be KO-ed unfortunately (ghost bust #5). Hide his body in shadow and wait for patroller.

Run and mantle over rocks at the end. Climb slowly along left wall to avoid second alerts from 3 guards and grab bedroll. This ends Mission 2.

STATS:

Time: 30 min 49 s; Loot: 100/100
    Pockets Picked: 0/3; Locks Picked: 0
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 2
    Damage Dealt: 2; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0

MISSION 3 - BACK TO HADDUR

The worst mission in the whole campaign. At least there is a compass. Map is pretty simply. City is made out of 3 rings. Unfortunately all parts of city look the same. So it's easy to get confused. Eternal darkness and thieves hidden in it. And city is just gigantic for no reason.

OUTER RING

Starts in gigantic sewers, which are also very empty. Use nearby ladder to get to the surface. You are in the outer ring of city. There is nothing here. You need to go north to passage leading to middle ring. You will avoid hidden thief by going fast. Passage to middle ring is guarded by a thief. You can rope up to wooden bridge above him and slowly get to ramp. You will appear on the other side of wooden gate.

Go to tunnel. It's patrolled by a guard, but it's dark enough for you to be safe on it's right side. Open next gate. White door is a Church. You need to time patroller from tunnel, patroller guarding lever and 3 patrollers from middle ring. Go to Church first.

MIDDLE RING

First let's talk about this ring. Passage to inner ring is on the other side of this ring. No more climbing on rooftops to avoid enemies. There is loot at Rafael, but it's guarded by Rafael, so it's impossible to get it while ghosting. From Pazman I will get key to Wrecked House, which has secret passage to Town Hall. Unfortunately street to him is blocked by 2 guards, so I will need to go south first.

Timing 3 patrollers to go north may be hard, but it's possible. Go south. There is stationary guard with shadow nearby. Go along right wall and quickly run left into shadow. Next guard is much harder. No shadow. When he turn left - strafe run behind him, when he change direction, run quickly around pipe behind corner and hide in shadow in doorway. Check for alerts. There is woman walking the street and archer on balcony, but he's not a big problem.

Next obstacle is even harder. You need to go over wall. Pass guard while sneaking along right wall, transfer to left wall, run to second guard. First guard shouldn't second alert to that. Nudge guard and you will appear in front of Rafael's House. Ignore it. Next guard is easy to pass. Hide in shadow in doorway. This street can be visited by another woman.

Next guard can turn in 3 directions. When he turn east - run to shadow in doorway. Wait for him to turn west and run forward. Ignore path with policewoman and next archer can't be ghosted (ghost bust #1). You will appear next to Marketplace, here is also passage to inner ring. But first - Pazman. Go north.

Look out for 2 patrollers and a woman. Move barrel from doorway to have a nice hiding spot. Pass fast next stationary guard and go over wall. Look out for patrolling monkey servant and go to Pazman. Grab his key and return to Marketplace.

INNER RING

This area is well guarded. Luckily we have a key to secret passage. It's left from entrance to ring. Police has rest of loot, but with officer inside you can only grab few pieces of loot, not all. And you also need to ghost to this building. Not worth it.

Find 2 crates and take it to Wrecked House. Open 2 passages with torches. Behind movable wardrobe there should be a gap in ceiling of tunnel. It's for metal gate that will drop after using next switch. Block it with 2 crates. In house go to middle upstairs room and grab Medallion from wall above bed. Return to passage.

Drop on ladder. Jumping out of them will probably hurt you, so just position yourself above lower ladder and drop on it instead. Gate should be blocked by crates. Crouch, grab lower crate and throw it while moving forward. This way you will pass metal gate. In room with dead Keeper is also passage to Sewers. It will lead you to secret passage. Use Medallion on statue and then use switch on SE wall. If you have problem to find it in dark, use your light sword.

SECRET PASSAGE

Go to well and drop into water. Don't grab vine, because it's many vines in one, it's hard to jump out of it. From water you can dive out under last vine to grab it. Jump into tunnel. You can drop into crypt safely only if you crouch. Go quietly over bridge, because there are undeads at the bottom. Frob lantern to summon spy. You don't need to be careful. He will not have a physical form until he will spot you (ghost bust #2). Kill him to finish this mission.

FINAL NOTES

This mission took me 2 hours 30 min to explore. It's gigantic and empty. That's really depressing. Seriously, loot in only 2 places? Good thing I noticed that I can block gate in Wrecked House, otherwise it would be 1 hour ghost run. Ghosting was at least challenging, so that's actually good. Too bad this mission can't be ghosted.

STATS:

Time: 33 min 31 s; Loot: 0/1370
    Pockets Picked: 1/26; Locks Picked: 2
    Damage Dealt: 40; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0

MISSION 4 - PURGATORIUM

Go to bridge and fall into hole. Use light sword to know where you are. After water start slowing your fall. Drop on bed. You are in Mission 1 place. Go to outside door. There is pagan mage and warrior fighting with bunch of zombies. Wait for zombie from right side to die, open door and go right around all this mess. Enter warehouse. Zombie will attack you (ghost bust #1). Go around him and 2 other zombies will spot you (ghost bust #2). Drop into hole. Death is there and he's alerted from all this fight. He will spot you and attack you (ghost bust #3). Kill him to finish this mission. The best way to do that is to run around pillar and attack him through it.

STATS:

Time: 2 min 54 s; Loot: 0/0
    Damage Dealt: 28; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0

MISSION 5 - SIEGE

This is return to Mission 3. It's more linear, but also more chaotic. There are fights with Mechanists, but both sides are our enemies. Mission starts in our house in Outer Ring. There is no map. Go through hole to get to Middle Ring. You need to go to Marketplace, but road to it is blocked, so you are forced to do full circle.

MIDDLE RING

Use window to get through house to another house. Mantle to shadow in window. Outside is fight and guard, archer and thief should win. When they are searching right - strafe run across and jump to window. Thief when he will stop searching, he will ignore you completely. This may take few restarts of the mission though. Civilian inside is friendly. Go through his house and drop from balcony.

Next part is battle in front of Church. There is lots of Mechanists and the battle must be won by guards. Otherwise you may be forced into restart of this mission again. Sneak to Church. Time a guard/guards and go forward. There is pagan woman that can alert to us. Next are 2 stationary guards. It's possible to ghost them, but in this run I used arrow to make one guard to run away (ghost bust #1). Next guard was involved into another fight with Mechanists. Hide in doorway and when you see chance go forward.

Next will be running woman pursuit by engineer and guard. Next I had stationary Mechanist. I needed to nudge him left. Then another running civilian to dodge. And again unavoidable archer near Marketplace (ghost bust #2). Run to first door. Get to your friends: Kean and Vennok. Vennok is indestructible, but Kean can die. Open door for them with key you have. Go to Marketplace and jump on wall.

INNER RING

Soon cannon will shoot. Time archers and drop into shadow under wall.Cannon will shoot and alert archers (ghost bust #3). When situation will calm down, time archers again and grab paper. This will summon your allies. Let them kill everyone. This paper will summon Vennok to the place it's dropped. Go to Wrecked House and use secret passage to get to Town Hall.

Here are 2 servants. Nudge male, open right door, mantle on it and then mantle on railing. Use window in left room to go outside. Go along the wall and drop into ramp going down. Summon Vennok and go to shadow upstairs. Single Mechanist should appear and a lot of guards will enter this area. If he will not appear reset Thief 2 and try again. After Mechanist will die, mission should end. Should, but it didn't end for me. It's nothing new for me, but at least this time I saw Mechanist being spawn. So I was forced to skip this mission.

STATS:

Time: 33 min 48 s; Loot: 0/0
    Pockets Picked: 0/17; Locks Picked: 0
    Damage Dealt: 4; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 8

MISSION 6 - WAKING

Tower mission. It's big, but also really empty. We are starting above main gate. Ru+mantle to other beams to finally enter Level 3 of tower. Find staircase and go to Level 7 to the only locked room. Inside you must quickly KO priest (ghost bust #1). Take his body to north corridor to one of the rooms. By the way every south and north corridor have perfect shadows in front of them. You can hide there. Return to priest room, grab scroll and quickly hide behind door. KO pagan servant to take his key (ghost bust #2). Hide his body and go to Attic.

Here is pagan woman with key you need. KO her quickly (ghost bust #3). Go to Level 1, find laboratory and grab the only loot in this mission - 5 masks. Go to Basement and open door. Here is green spider patrolling. Go under pipe. When spider will walk left, run right, KO servant mage (ghost bust #4) and kill spider with blackjack (ghost bust #5). Hide body of servant and open safe with Flux Spheroid.

Sneak behind green spider and go to Level 4 to main gate at north. Go to right room to the back. Jump twice to alert everyone (ghost bust #6) and do full circle to main gate. Frob lever and hide. This will finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 22 min 20 s; Loot: 250/250
    Pockets Picked: 0/2; Locks Picked: 2
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 4
    Damage Dealt: 5; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0

MISSION 7 - MASQUERADE

First spider is easy to avoid. Just hide in shadow. Go along left wall and nudge treebeast to the right. It's my first time and I must say it was quite easy. But also weird, because I could see through him. Group of spiders can be avoided by crouch running along right wall. Be careful only for loud gravel below.

Next will be house and ruins under it. That's the best part of mission and there is no ghosting involved. Not until Library, which is impossible to ghost. You need to kill all 5 enemies. Objective only excuse death of one of them. And all of them will go into search mode. And I can't KO them, because there is no blackjack in this mission. This entire room is a huge ghost bust. If you are getting short of arrows, wait for them to calm down and then shoot them.

Afterwards rope down, grab mask and return to starting point. There will be Kean and dagger. Script not always works, but this time I had luck. Take it to finish this campaign.

STATS:

Time: 15 min 25 s; Loot: 0/0
    Pockets Picked: 0/1; Locks Picked: 0
    Damage Dealt: 103; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 5
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 1

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast