TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: FMs - Ghost/Perfect Thief Results (Part 8) [SPOILERS]

SNOWBALL FIGHT!

I believe it's impossible to ghost this one. You need to get 100 hits. You must spawn yourself near back of building and your enemies far away. Then gather snowballs. Big packs of snowballs only respawn if you gather most of them. Single snowball isn't big help. Enemies may prioritize attacking you even while fighting between each other. Also hiding and gathering snowballs takes time and unfortunately enemies don't waste the time.

Grandma is the weakest character, thief has fast shots, monkey has double shot and golden boy - triple shot. So most likely golden boy will always win. On my best run I scored 74 hits. These are the stats of my no ghost playthrough. I have no idea why am I putting it here.

STATS:

Time: 4 min 29 s

Grandma: 5
    Sinclair the Thief: 29
    Mookie the Apebeast: 31
    Goldilocks: 57
    Garrett: 100 hits out of 145
    Hit Percentage: 47

GHOST: PROBABLY IMPOSSIBLE
    Last edited by Galaer; 20th Dec 2019 at 09:34.

SLY'S U.T. ARENA

Impossible to ghost mission with lots of fighting involved. Earth Talisman is protected by bunch of archers and knight. Below is a lot of guards. I'm not good with fighting, so I'm not gonna finish this mission.

GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE
    PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE

SLY'S U.T. ARENA 2

Another mission impossible. You are falling on guards and you alert them. To survive fall you need to use slow fall potion. When you fall on metal you make huge noise. And also you are very slow, because slow fall potion. And everybody is attacking you.

FTM LIFE

Another exploratory campaign by Cardia. This one has some serious problems. First - it has really tight loot objective. And difference in loot required between difficulties is 100 loot. That's quite stupid, because normal players still need to very careful explore the whole mission and only have 2-4 loot pieces of leeway over expert players. In 1.2 version Cardia decided to make loot objective easier by adding 600 to max loot in both missions. I have a hunch that instead of adding new loot pieces, he just improved value of some existing loot pieces. But in the end this objective is still hard.

And unlike other exploratory mission loot and items can be everywhere. Well, everywhere except streets. But still you need to check every nook and cranny. You need to check every floor and grass, every tree, loot may be on roof, on outside window or even on top of cupboard hanging under ceiling. The hardest item to find in Mission 1 is cat. It's randomly placed in high grass field. Also you expect living cat, but it's actually dead cat and it's really well covered by high grass.

Loot objective is tough, but when combined with another annoying gimmick is becoming very frustrating. This gimmick is called short frob range. In order to grab loot and item you need to be super close to it. Even if you are close, game may not highlight items to grab, because you aren't just close enough. That's a huge problem, because you can miss some awkwardly placed items and half of loot. I'm serious.

In Mission 1 there is box of Tansigna pills on cupboard. Cupboard is a bit too high to lean forward closer. When I played the first time I assummed that box is just background element. But I was wrong. Pills can be grabbed, but only from the side, where they are closer to edge of cupboard. That's stupid.

Also in this big city are patrollers. But only few (3-4). They are talking in different language and I couldn't figure out if they have any first alert. But they definitely can second alert.

And the last problem is lag. Both missions are really laggy. I'm playing low quality version, but I didn't notice any difference in lag when playing normal version 1.1. Lag can be especially annoying when doing precise mantling or dropping from high place. I'm really happy that I watched Golden Eye speedrun videos, because I can use their strategy - looking down or up to improve framerate. This technique helped me a lot to survive both missions.

MISSION 1 - SENHORA DA HORA

After completing first objective you can drop your backpack and energy drinks where you found them. With energy drinks will be a problem. They will end levitating above shelf. But trying to put them on it is hard. Most of the time they drop on floor and because of short frob range it's impossible to highlight them and grab them again.

Crowbar must be return to where you found it. And also it has ability to relock window that you used Crowbar to open.

I skipped loot worth 150, because window of house is guarded by maid. I also skipped flower pot worth 75 in one of houses in residential area, because after grabbing it, flowers get thrown on shelf. That's visible change and I believe supreme bust.

STATS:

Time: 51 min 25 s; Loot: 9767/10467
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 7
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 0; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 0
    Iron Beasts Destroyed: 0; Disabled: 0
    Secrets: 0/0

GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE
    SUPREME GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT SUPREME: IMPOSSIBLE

MISSION 2 - S. MAMEDE DE NEGRELOS

Even more lag. There are 2 loot pieces that you need to walk on the other side of map and return. This take few minutes. One patroller got stuck on tree and looked towards door I needed to picklock. I have no idea if he first alerted, he was behaving normally.

Intended way to enter inside factory is using Pickaxe to smash wooden planks. That's a damage property. You can actually frob lever through double door on the back. This is supreme bust. So you don't need to grab Pickaxe.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 3 min 6 s; Loot: 16370/17325
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 4

SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE
    PERFECT SUPREME: IMPOSSIBLE

MOTHER REDCAP'S LAST REQUEST

Pretty short and easy mansion mission. The biggest problem will be Sewers. To get on metal bridge you need to move slowly. After thief from far away move left, you need to move across metal bridge, then run right to shadow while praying other patroller isn't going your way. Then go behind him shadow near blue chest. Easy.

STATS:

Time: 22 min 18 s; Loot: 1856/1956
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 0

PERFECT SUPREME: POSSIBLE

NIGEL'S HIDDEN TREASURE

My favorite Thief 1 FM. It's gigantic. Also there is lots of first alerts or other supreme busts. That's why I'm gonna do a regular ghost.

CAVES

Problems begin after entering caves. You need to drop on left ledge. Then drop+mantle on ledge with red spider. Nudge him towards dead body to grab 5 nuggets. Little spider in next cave will always first alert, but in order to do quiet jump, you need to do diagonal jump into wall in front of it. Green spider protects next passage and it must be nudged to the side. 3 urns near little spider can be obtained bu dropping on the edge of narrow ledge.

The rest is easy until 2 blue chests cave. There is fight going on between blue craymen vs normal craymen + red spider. Blue craymen must win, so they will focused in battle with spider. They should be away of wall. Then you can grab loot from chests.

In little shrine on 1st floor you can grab 3 goblets through banner. To get 2 golden hammers from altar on 2nd floor you need to douse 2 braziers, then walk along wall to grab them.

In ratmen caves you can jump+mantle on next ledge without activating bridge. In mine is burrick going around small tunnel to burrick cave. To enter passage go against wall and go inside quickly. Burrick can spot you if you are fully visible.

Last real problem is getting to haunt area. Dropping into water second alert both haunts below. But you can drop on patrolling haunt on the left side of lake, so you will bounce out of him, go behind him into tunnel with burrick gate and douse light mushroom.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 20 min; Loot: 14083/14083
    Pockets Picked: 2/4; Locks Picked: 14
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 1 (it's Nigel, that's how I killed him - excused by objective)
    Damage Dealt: 9; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 1; Others killed: 0

PERFECT GHOST: SUCCESS

DRACULA RELOADED

PROLOGUE

Just read letter from letter box, put it back, close letter box and grab your bag. Easy.

STATS:

Time: 16 s; Loot: 0/0
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 0

CHAPTER 1 - THE LOVE THIEF

Design of this mission reminds me Nosferatu. In terms of difficulty it's something between Nosferatu and Bathory Campaign. Meaning some areas are empty and some has a lot of enemies. Like Ottoman Camp and Crypt.

In Camp first drunkard can first alert to you. In Soulscale Shrine you can throw bottle located near body into 3 nails on cross to get a secret. Also don't forget to grab 4 rope arrows from Gravedigger Area and Talisman of Air before dropping into moat. To get out of moat you need to slightly back off, then mantle.

OTTOMAN CAMP

You can leave rope arrow near broken ladder, because you will return here later. To avoid alerts from archers go behind pair of guard, wait for patroller go near house, then go along wall. One guard from group of people can first alert to you when you try to jump over fence to pond. It's unavoidable first alert (supreme bust #1), so do it fast.

In Castle grab invisibility potion near coffin (supreme bust #2).

CRYPT

I couldn't avoid alert from first skeleton (supreme bust #3). Second skeleton can be avoided. Start from left wall and go slowly diagonally to shadow near passage. Third skeleton can be avoided too. Go along left wall into left passage. Then walk on the other side of passage and cross it. Afterwards is first alert from fourth skeleton (supreme bust #4). In the whole crypt I skipped 3 loot pieces, because they require dousing torches: mask on coffin near gate, tiara on statue and goblet near coffin.

LEAVING

Getting out of crypt don't allow you to reclose gate near haunt, because it opens further door too and door has superior strength. It can't be blocked. That's a supreme bust #5. In Ottoman Camp you can still go along wall to avoid any alert. Sometimes it doesn't work. I think if patroller can slightly see you, then pair will attack you.

Ignore lever. Instead use route you used to enter and jump into moat. Last challenge is pair of Ottomen blocking passage. Use invisibility potion to pass them (supreme bust #6).

STATS:

Time: 43 min 58 s; Loot: 5225/5775
    Pockets Picked: 4/7; Locks Picked: 6
    Secrets: 4/4

GHOST: CHEMICAL SUCCESS.
    Ghost is possible. Instead of using invisibility potion you can use water arrow and douse the torch. You need to shoot in right wall a bit further from torch. This will result in bunch of first alerts. Then just wait few minutes until guards will calm down and then very slowly sneak along right wall. The only reason I used invisibility potion was to reduce number of supreme busts.
    SUPREME GHOST: FAILED

DRACULA RELOADED

CHAPTER 2 - THE RETURN (... OF DARKNESS AND EVIL)

This mission is much easier to ghost with some harder situations here and there and unfortunate ghost busts at the end. Also I had problem with finding enough loot for loot objective.

In order to open door to Crypt I take dead rat from first room with lever. Bedroom key is the only key in the mission that I need to return after using.

After passing the Crypt you will appear in outside location above river with Alchemist. Road down is fully lighted, so you can be seen by haunt. In order to avoid that go right and drop into river below. KO alchemist and take him to Windmill. This is very similar location to Windmill from 2nd mission of Nosferatu.

You don't need to disable lights to leave. Just go through window. Avoid stationary haunt outside by going along left rock wall.

In order to enter Moldova Fortress grab body, go around vampires and run against door from the center of area, not from along wall. Fortress will open and guard will comment "You have it". I don't think it's an alert, I think it's scripted comment. Put down body and frob door before they will close. Patrolling haunts can first alert to guards, so be quick. Kill 3 brides with 3 fire arrows. Each arrow will alert every haunt and other brides. I'm not sure if I should count that as 1 or 3 ghost busts. Close door and pick a body to finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 38 min 6 s; Loot: 5340/6270
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 3
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 1
    Damage Dealt: 174; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 3
    Secrets: 2/2

DRACULA RELOADED

CHAPTER 3 - TRAITORS OF POENARI (THE BEGINNING)

The hardest mission so far to supreme, but it can't be ghosted unfortunately. Loot objective isn't big problem. There are 2 very sneaky switches.

CEMETERY

Ignore sword. There is very sensitive zombie. Even if you crouch walk behind him, he can still first alert. You need to move slower. You need to open 4 graves on far west. You are actually safe there from zombie. You need to grab talismans from them. For spider grave stand on the east side of grave, stand and crouch to grab it. Be careful, zombie can spot you. Closing graves make spiders to first alert (supreme bust #1). In Fire Tomb opening grave will first alert nearby spider (supreme bust #2).

ENTERING POENARI CASTLE

First drop into lake to grab 1 rope arrow near skeleton. You need to use it to rope up into castle. Climb to top floor and very slowly get into corridor with 2 guards at the end. Go behind patroller to grab golden bottle and return. You don't need to grab Hoist key from table. Now you can go upstairs to Rear Court.

It's impossible to grab purse from guard near logs without invisibility potion. It's impossible to get to Barracks without first alert. But it's possible to get purses from other guards and loot Watch Station. In Outer Court you are forced to nudge stationary guard (supreme bust #3). And because he can alert to door noise, I'm gonna nudge him a little further away.

Chapel can be visited. You must hug right wall and move very slowly into Chapel. In Library is a Gate key. The only key that I need to return later. Also I can frob book switch to close safe. Go into Inner Court.

In order to get purse from balcony guard I roped up to balcony, grabbed purse, descended, jumped on grass and quickly turned around to grab rope. I know it's unnecessary complication, because I will visit this balcony later. Enter Main Building.

MAIN BUILDING

You don't need Rear Court key from Kitchen. Main Building is of course problems in Dining Room. There is a lot of light, loud floor and 1 patroller. On table is some loot and Main Door key for balcony. Go right and crouch under pillar. Wait for patroller to go away. Run+mantle on table, get all loot and run back to pillar. Enemies are too far away to hear you. Sneak to stationary guard and grab his purse. Unfortunately it's impossible to get to next stairs without first alerts from both guards (supreme bust #4). Grab also Main Door key from table.

Upstairs first loot the whole floor and attic. Grab souvenir from stash opened by a very sneaky switch on the side of bed. Grab Key to the Tomb. You don't need Bathroom key. Save before grabbing Staircase key from balcony. Reason for that is because stationary guard from Dining Room will start to patrol it. You need to time him, so he will move in the same direction together with other guard.

If done correctly You can sneak to balcony right and run to balcony door when guards are away. Hide in shadow on the left from door. Open it with Main Door key. Run on balcony to the shadow on the right side, then lean forward to close double door.

From here you have 2 paths: through door (which is easy, but going to Outer Court results in more first alerts) or by roping down (which is very tricky, but results with only one first alert from stationary guard). I chose second path. Climb on wooden fence, lean to the side and shoot rope arrow into top of the fence near wall. Drop on rope, then you need to drop down in the way that you will grab rope again. Climb up, grab rope arrow. You will drop on stone floor, but nobody will hear you. Go to gate leading to Outer Court. Guard will first alert (supreme bust #5).

LEAVING CASTLE

Return to Library and return Gate key. Then go to Throne Room and press second sneaky switch on the back of right fake guard. Go to Tombs. Here you are forced to destroy 2 planks, which also second alert nearby spiders (ghost bust #1-2). Wait for them to calm down and return to their positions. Go middle path and open tomb with hole. Dropping into water second alert nearby spider (ghost bust #3). Go to last part of Tombs and enter the portal leading back to Cemetery.

CEMETERY STRIKES BACK

There are 4 zombies right now. Even entering cemetery may alert zombies. Go around tomb and go behind zombie. Hide on right side of gate from zombie leaving tomb. When zombie is away of gate, open it and close behind you.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 14 min 36 s; Loot: 6365/7115
    Pockets Picked: 10/21; Locks Picked: 5
    Secrets: 3/2 (I start the mission with 1 secret, that's a bug)

DRACULA RELOADED

CHAPTER 4 - THE DARKTHRONE

This is even more challenging mission with some very well hidden keys. Speaking about keys, most of them don't vanish and can be dropped, so I will be forced to return them. Mission has tight optional loot objective and it can't be supreme ghosted. In some places I will be forced to douse some candles. In this mission I'm going after all loot, so I'm gonna mention all supreme busts related to them.

BEGINNING

Beginning is easy. Read book, grab quiver of arrows including 3 rope arrows and 6 water arrows. Also grab speed potion (supreme bust #1). Guards outside don't react to you. Go through small passage to grab nugget hidden in bush. Then return and mantle on right side of ramp. Oh, that's another problem with this mission. Sometimes you can only mantle somewhere from correct direction. It's quite annoying. Rope up. Now you need to drop down on wooden plank quietly to not alert spider and without getting hurt. It may take few tries. The rest of outside area is easy. And you will get to outside of Castle.

Dodging haunts is quite easy. The only problem will be haunt guarding little cemetery. You need to go under cemetery to stairs. Then grab ring from skeletal hand appearing out of one of graves and drop on the other side. Mantle near metal fence and go to problematic haunt. You need to use speed potion (supreme bust #2) and strafe run to dark passage. He should only first alert (supreme bust #3).

Picklocking 1st house alert guard inside (supreme bust #4). Grab loot sword and go upstairs to Lord Kajaphas bedroom. There is secret switch under clock that reveals Safe key. Return outside and go to 2nd house (Barracks). On the ledge in corner is mask. Inside house is only loot and opening door to it is results in 1st alert (supreme bust #5). Picklocking 2nd room results in another 1st alert (supreme bust #6). Grab purse from bed and go to Abigail. There is ring, mask, tiara and necklace on floor. Leave and use Safe key to open Private safe. Take all loot and leave this house. Return Safe key to Lord Kajaphas Room in 1st house.

GETTING TO CRYPT

Enter Library. Grab Crypt Doors key near note. Under clock is another secret switch, mantle on top of table to get money, then close stash and hide in next room shadow. Now you need to go to brazier in side room and lean forward for silver sword. Ignore door and go along left wall to avoid alerts in corridor.

Sneak very slowly to Crypt door and open it. Guard will first alert (supreme bust #7). Enter, close door and go to corner near guard. Lean left and shoot water arrow to douse candlestick (supreme bust #8) near passage going down. Open Crypt door again and descend. Sneak very slowly near guard.

In Crypt go right and grab 3 urns and brick near dancing skeletons. There is secret torch that reveal secret mask under sarcophagus. Drop Dragon Amulet into Dracula's Sarcophagus and leave Crypt. Leave door open for next time. Go to door near death symbol and go downstairs.

DARKTHRONE

Very slowly get to guard near candles. There is Inner Doors key. I can't return it anywhere nearby, because putting it down is noisy. This is supreme bust #9. Use key on nearby double door. Go to statue on the left and grab ankh. Then very slowly sneak between lights. Grab ankh from second statue. There is ring in fireplace. You need cover yourself by pillar from look of a guard. On table grab 5 golden bones and Throne Room key. Ignore Portico key.

Go very slowly to guard near lock. Open door and douse 2 candlesticks behind stationary guards. This will first alert them too. That's a supreme bust #10-13. Enter Darkthrone. Th most important part is getting rubies right now when everybody are in first alert and will not comment you. Rubies are on walls behind braziers on both sides. Also don't let entrance door to get closed yet. Grab Water Shrine key, fire poker near fireplace, 2 coin stacks in corner. Read book and grab 4 hearts (look like talismans). Ignore Gear key. Leave the way you entered. Return Throne Room key and sneak outside. Go back through Library and enter Water Shrine.

ELEMENTAL SHRINES

Drop Water Heart into water and grab Earth Shrine key from fountain. Shoot rope arrow into wall where water is and open upstairs door. Leave rope arrow there. Entering Earth Shrine results in first alert from far away guard, the same like leaving. And also opening door to leave from Earth Shrine first alert guard in front of it. That's a supreme bust #14-16. In Shrine sneak very slowly to shadow behind red spider, lean forward and drop Earth Heart into green light. I could only do that from red spider side. Grab Air Shrine key and go back to Water Shrine. Oh and Earth Shrine key vanished after use unlike Water Shrine key.

In Water Shrine drop into water on far away side from door. Swim to rope, stick to it, drop while looking at it to grab it again, but below water. Still leave rope arrow and go to Air Shrine. No problems here. Air Shrine key vanish and you get Fire Shrine key. Also there is necklace on skeleton. Leave and return to Crypt.

New door has opened. Grab second Fire Shrine key and open with it locked door. Use Fire Shrine key and drop Fire Heart into lava. This will kill 3 people here. Grab Lord Kajaphas purse. Close lava door. Open door, guard will first alert (supreme bust #17). Use it to douse brazier (supreme bust #18) without alerts. Grab golden skull from under it. Elemental Fire Shrine key vanished. Lock door with red key and return it where you found it. Now go all the way to roof through Water Shrine. You can grab rope arrow after making your climb.

SUMMONING DRACULA TO DARKTHRONE

Go to Dark Portal near Earth Shrine. Sadly opening and closing 2 doors on roof and on top of tower result in first alerts (supreme bust #19-22). When guard is turned left, frob lever, then go along right wall and hide under pillar from guard. Press portal switch and grab candlestick. Return to door and frob lever again. Return near Water Shrine. There is door leading to terrace above Darkthrone. While on terrace drop Water Shrine key as close as possible to the place in Darkthrone. Go to Akasha Shrine.

Go left, grab candlestick and sneak to statue. Mantle on it and immediately crouch. Grab ankh. Stand and crouch in order to press switch on heart. Drop from statue and grab second candlestick. Continue to seat in corner. There is last piece of loot - coin. Leave shrine and return to roof. Get to the west side. Below you will see starting point of the castle. Tree below is climbable, so you need to jump down and grab it. Then descend and return to red spider area near Inn.

Instead going through wrecked tower, just drop on slope. Pass red spider and go to Inn. There mantle over fence and go along left wall to beam with window. Rope to it and go to your room.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 43 min 5 s; Loot: 5165/5165
    Pockets Picked: 1/2; Locks Picked: 3
    Secrets: 3/3

GHOST: CHEMICAL SUCCESS. I used speed potion to pass haunt outside the castle with only first alert.
    PERFECT GHOST: CHEMICAL SUCCESS

DRACULA RELOADED

CHAPTER 5 - THE FINAL CHAPTER

What a lame name for final chapter. It's easier to ghost and also has a best atmosphere. Loot is a bit hidden, especially in Spider Caves. Also there are few ghost busts.

CAMP

First guard will keep randomly first alerting, I don't know why. Guards are friendly, but if you get to shop nearby, they will start noticing you. So do it at the very end. There is guard house nearby. You need to sneak there. If guard will spot you, when you will jump over fence, he will second alert. Also if you are close to training guard, first guard can first alert. It's avoidable and random. Drop to training guard and get his purse. To return on little roof you need to shoot rope arrow while jumping. Go behind first guard and get his purse. Loot house. Also grab invisibility potion (2 in 1) (supreme bust #1). You don't need second potion, so just drop it where it was. To leave go to bench and escape via ladder.

After looting this place time to get into Shop. Rope up to one of roofs and get to shop. To leave you need to rope up and jump to top of market stand. Then via roof to guard and behind him to Spider Caves.

SPIDER CAVES

If you stick to left wall and continue avoiding spiders you can collect all 4 nuggets hidden on walls. Near start is web with spider eggs. To avoid damage from them and destroy web you need to shoot arrow in them (ghost bust #1). Next is hole covered by plank and spider eggs that again you need to shoot. Not only it destroys planks, but also explosion will happen and it will second alert nearby spiders (ghost bust #2-3). So jump into water.

VLAD DUNGEON

Most of loot is easy. Also it's optional location. Avoid cannon, it can shoot if you are close to it. You enter via secret passage and leave via ladder. North Tower treasure is off limits, thieves will first alert to you. Then go to river. Here you are forced to shoot arrow into switch to open underwater gate.

RUINS OF POENARI

We were here in Mission 3. Now this place is ruined. In first area you need to worry about spider behind vine in corner. It can easily first alert to you and you don't hear because of bats. Bag near pair of thieves is possible, but only due to a bug. You can frob thief near shadow and carry him like a body, then throw him to look into wall. Then go behind other thief and grab bag. Return, grab thief and throw him on his starting position. He's in ground, not on ground. Don't worry, after you go far away, save and load, he will stand on ground. Also you need to avoid chest in house. There is too much light and thieves don't allow you to get close enough to try lockpicks.

CEMETERY

You need to frob 5 holy waters. It's not written in objective, there is a lot of light and frobbing holy waters is very loud. So enemies will go into search mode very quickly. You don't need Lair key. Just jump over gate frob holy water near shadow (ghost bust #4), use invisibility potion (supreme bust #2) and frob other 4 holy waters. Dracula with haunts will spawn and kill enemies. Go for Eszter. Trap will activate (supreme bust #3). There is no way to not activate it. Go with Eszter to exit.

STATS:

Time: 45 min 32 s; Loot: 6610/7185
    Pockets Picked: 3/3; Locks Picked: 3
    Secrets: 1/1

EPILOGUE

Short, but for supreme complicated mission. Read first letter. Drop carrot to frogs. If you fail to drop it into correct place and bottle of water doesn't highlight, read first letter. Use bottle of water on plants and return it. grab key and open gallery. Grab matches , use it on fireplace and return it.

Grab second letter from desk and read it. Grab all tools and read it again. Third letter will show up. Read it. Then read second letter, so third letter will respawn in letter box. Return second letter on desk. Go to front door. Grab key and open front door. Block it, lock it, return key on switch. Go outside and close door. That's all for this great campaign.

STATS:

Time: 2 min 13 s; Loot: 0/0

ARMORY OF SIR GILBERT

Small ghosting mission with many first alerts. You need to get all loot. There is golden hammer near hammers on 1st floor. Rest is on 2nd floor. When guard turns toward table, lean forward to grab ring from table. Then run to crates and grab diamond. Then grab torc, 2 candlesticks and 2 nuggets. Mission completed.

STATS:

Time: 3 min 29 s; Loot: 875/875

SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Few first alerts from 2 guards inside.

THE BOX

Short city mission. First problem is getting to mansion. Guard has bunch of keys, but he needs to be turned away and you need to worry for 3 patrollers (2 of them have lanterns). Open door, but closing it makes first alert. So don't do that just yet. Go to bedroom. When you open door (be careful, picklocking sound may alert noble inside), noble will open door to kitchen. Leave it open. Grab windowsill key from window and open kitchen window. Don't close kitchen door, servant first alert to it. Open double door. Enter shop.

You can grab few loot pieces without being spotted by watcher. You are safe crouching under counter. Also don't save when watcher observe you. After reloading he will spot you. Sadly it's impossible to get to owner's bedroom without second alert from watcher (ghost bust). To avoid another ghost bust when I will return, I turn off light (supreme bust). Thanks to that I can safely picklock purple box. Take all loot, then read book.

Leave. Explosion will happen and thieves will invade the city. There will be alarm in the shop and light I disabled will be turned on. Go on box under kitchen door. When noble, shop owner and kitchen servant will die, lock double door and enter mansion via window leading to kitchen. Close door, open window to street, return windowsill key and drop on street. In my run all thieves except one near exit died. Return to starting point to complete objective. Then run to exit. But first rope up to bridge above street. Grab money and drop on little roof below. Time yourself with thief, use lever, then frob it again to close gate and run on the other side. Hide behind corner.

STATS:

Time: 22 min 12 s; Loot: 1489/1489
    Pockets Picked: 1/3; Locks Picked: 6
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 1

CHAT NOIR

Short mission. Loot is quite easy to find, but enemies are sensitive and areas are well lighted. You must be careful of urn in reception. After grabbing it mantle over couch and hide in shadow. If you try to return reception lady will first alert to you. Picklocking Casino door first alert lady inside (supreme bust). After KO-ing Rimbaud take him to tunnel, return keys and then kill him.

STATS:

Time: 17 min 21 s; Loot: 3834/3834
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 3
    Damage Dealt: 7; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 1; Others killed: 0

SUPREME GHOST: FAILED

DARKWOOD

Series of 2 short missions. Part 1 has few first alerts from undeads inside house. I also need to grab 2 water arrows to douse 2 torches and I douse light mushroom. Also I can't return key and lock carpet at the same time. That's why supreme ghost is not possible. Later I will need rope arrow. Above spider jump ignore first vine and jump on second. This will make this part much easier.

STATS:

Time: 4 min 37 s; Loot: 180/180

DARKWOOD 2

Part 2 is a bit longer. At the very beginning Pagans will spot you, even Trickster may attack you (ghost bust #1). Dropping into water second alerts nearby spiders (ghost bust #2). Then you need to jump over spiders, so they go into hunt mode (ghost bust #3). In the end you will get spotted by ghost lady. She will go into search mode, but not attack you (ghost bust #4).

Village is ghostable, but only if mansion Pagan will end in the Kitchen after getting alerted by Treebeast. Demon mask is accessible with only first alert from Treebeast if you lean forward to it.

STATS:

Time: 10 min 38 s; Loot: 11120/11120
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 1

ESCAPE HAMMER HILL

It's very easy to get first alert from guards due to their placement and lighting. That's why I'm gonna perform regular ghost this time. It's not like mission can be even ghosted. Right at the very beginning I need to use spoon to destroy 10 bricks and frob window's grate to break it. That's a damage property and ghost bust. From equipment I only grab lockpick. For guards at the top of NE and NW towers guards I strafe run+jump from ledge to bridge connecting towers. Don't save+load during Basso's escape, because he will freeze and you will not get new objective. For escape I dropped to ground floor outside and through secret passage went to sewers.

STATS:

Time: 39 min 13 s; Loot: 4129/4279
    Pockets Picked: 15/15; Locks Picked: 6

THE FARM

FIRST DAY

Mission divided by 3 areas. There will be events in which girl will try to hurt us. You need to get food, but you don't need to eat it. Ghosting start when thieves will appear on the farm. You need to grab 5 explosives devices and throw them into Silo. Problem is thieves sometimes starts in search mode and they can also go into search mode after reloading game. Another problem is you have only 5-10 min to do everything. This also includes checking well and hiding in cellar. Before getting Cellar key save. When I was reloading save after opening Cellar door, but before locking it, the game forced me to die. You can save Farmer (KO needed) and girl too, which gives bonus objectives.

SECOND DAY

Next farm is getting invaded by zombies. This is the hardest part. You need to go all the way to the starting gate. Grab syringe (weapon) and syringe for you. You lose 2 HP, but this is excused by optional objective. Now you need to cure as many zombies as possible. Syringe acts actually as holy water, which means shooting at zombies may second alert nearby zombies. And there is a lot here of ghost busts. If you shoot zombie while being too close, he can spot you. You need to be careful of being spotted by cured people too. So this is quite unavoidable ghost busts. I reduced my ghosting to not getting spotted by anyone.

And I was wrong. You can ghost it. Choose single target and shoot syringe in it. In my case it was a zombie girl near house, but far away from anybody else. Then I went near basement and waited for attack of the archers. Because of that I can't get 100 loot from girl in 3rd day, so perfect ghost is impossible.

You have few minutes to cure people. For best ending you need to cure all of them, but it's impossible on ghost. Afterwards archers with fire arrows will visit farm and start shooting into zombies and you. This is actually good, because all cured people and zombies will run to starting gate. You return back to Cellar.

THIRD DAY

This is a day of gathering loot at the farm. There is finally normal ghosting involved, but people are very sensitive. They can alert to sound of opening door or you being slightly in the light for very short period or walking slightly louder. To get to barn with people I mantled on door. To get up I just very slowly sneaked around woman near entrance and went to ladder.

STATS:

Time: 35 min 43 s; Loot: 3900/4000
    Pockets Picked: 0/1; Locks Picked: 0
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 1 (Farmer)
    Damage Dealt: 1; Damage Taken: 2 (from syringe); Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: SOME (I didn't kill anyone, so that's probably archers); Others killed: 0
    Secrets: 2/3

PERFECT GHOST: NOT POSSIBLE
    SUPREME GHOST: POSSIBLE

THE GEM

Short and easy mission, but in order to make it work correctly I needed to find convict.osm. Without it finding manor objective will not get completed and you will not manage to finish this mission. Very empty city mission. You only need to worry for guard to not see you entering/leaving manor. In the end you return entrance key through window. To avoid alert from beggar, you need to quickly pass him during his conversation.

STATS:

Time: 10 min 18 s; Loot: 100/100
    Locks Picked: 0

PERFECT SUPREME: SUCCESS

HERETIC

3 mission campaign based on old FPS game called Heretic. This will be interesting.

MISSION 1 - THE DOCKS

You need to worry about Mechanist near red spider, he's very sensitive. Also don't use lever gate near him. It trigger fight between him and red spider. Bot and guard guarding Book of Sidhe can be avoided by going on the edge of pier. Unfortunately exit door trigger alarm and it second alert nearby guard (ghost bust).

STATS:

Time: 11 min 15 s; Loot: 620/720

MISSION 2 - THE AZURE FORTRESS

Mission is divided by 3 areas: west area, north area and east area. I start with east, then go to north area and exit is located in west area. Supreme ghost is impossible - there are few first alert. Like for example after getting star from east area you need to pass newly spawned pair of guards or to get star from west area you are forced to get first alert from bot.

To get diamond in swim pool in north area you don't need to use speed potion. Simply just drop there from above and mantle on platform with it. To get purse in north-east area you will need to nudge guard in it's direction.. Don't use north corridor that connects with west area. And don't use switch in north-east area - it's a trap that will summon invisible zombies.

STATS:

Time: 22 min 3 s; Loot: 1575/1575
    Pockets Picked: 10/10; Locks Picked: 1

MISSION 3 - HERETIC/THE GUARD HOUSE

So this mission has 2 names: "Heretic" displayed on objectives screen and "The Guard House" displayed in saves and on the map. It's the most brutal mission. First you need to kill 10 pirates. 9 of them just patrols this area. For last one you need arrows guarded by haunts. You need to activate metal bridge, walk on it's edge, then jump+mantle on the side of platform with chest. Grab 50 arrows (you only need 1). Then jump back on edge of metal bridge and go back.

In south area you need to get to Foster at the top. Sadly you will be forced to KO 2 archers (ghost bust #1-2), because there is no way to pass them without them spotting you. There is too much light and dousing torches doesn't help. Archer at the top must be nudged, so that he will fall all the way to the bottom. Then KO Foster. Because you can move faster with him take him to the ship and kill him. One more thing, sometimes gem that gives you 5000 loot may disappear from your inventory. It doesn't fail loot objective, but in the stats you may get: "Loot: 0/5000". It's a bug.

STATS:

Time: 24 min 48 s; Loot: 5000/5000
    Pockets Picked: 0/3; Locks Picked: 0
    Pickpockets are impossible to get, you can grab arrows only after KO-ing or killing archers.
    Back Stabs: 9; Knock Outs: 11
    Damage Dealt: 412; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 1; Others killed: 10
    Secrets: 1/1

IN THE LOOM OF THE DOOM

Mission based on Cragscleft Prison. It's very tedious mission. Very tight loot objective (only 100 loot of leeway). Guards are super sensitive. Especially in prison - they will freeze when they will spot you. This fails the mission. There is also a lot of going back and forth in order to complete all objectives. And in the end of all this mission can't be even ghosted. That's why I'm gonna do regular ghost run.

PRISON

You must steal 2 keys from very sensitive guards and open cell. Don't stand too close to bars. Block 1 and 4 control rooms have some loot. Then go to Block 3,4 guard station and grab purse from Hammerite. Then go into hole. Inside read note, get all your tools (objective completes after grabbing blackjack). Now you need to bring Dead Ringer back to your cell. When you put him down on opposite side leave cell. Otherwise one of sensitive patrollers will freeze and mission will fail. Go to the Factory and bring 3 big crates to Block 3 under control room.

You need to do stack of 3 crates, climb them and moss floor under cells. It's also good to shoot moss arrow on floor under crates. Jump there. This way you will avoid second alert from imprisoned woman, which can freeze Hammerite and fail this mission. Run to shadow near control room. Grab coin stack from inside. Now you need to go inside. Unfortunately there is prisoner watching door. You must quickly run behind lock inside. Then very lightly lean forward to use middle lever opening Cell #4. Afterwards strafe run to dark wall. Then jump to crates, move a bit, so you will get a chance to crouch and drop down. In Cell #4 is a tiny ring.

Go to Barracks in Block 1. Patroller has a purse. In first room in corridor is loot chest. In corridor with carpet are 2 goblets and 2 candlesticks. On altar near priest and novice is golden hammer. It's possible to get it, because both of them turns. Go upstairs. In first room is safe with Garrett's Diary. In second room there is loot in safe and ring on desk. That's it for now. Go back to Factory.

FACTORY

In furthest workplace is a sword. Then you need to go to corridor with generators. There is patroller with purse. In opposite storage there is also guard with purse. And also in machine room there is another Hammerite with purse. Last one you can grab by hiding in shadow on metal in middle of room. Return and go to mine via elevator passage. Wait for Hammerite and go behind him. Hide in shadow in corner.

MINE

In mine there is no loot. First jump over lying zombie. Go to skeleton trap, grab skull and put it. You have disabled skeleton trap. Go to elevator and ride to Level 3. Go to wooden beams and grab 3 rope arrows. Go to new cave and get closer to burrick. You need to nudge him all the way down, then lightly descend and push him against wall and to the opposite passage as far as possible. This took me 20 min. Then go to other passage leading to Thieves Compound.

THIEVES COMPOUND

First douse 2 left torches and steal Compound key from thief. Go into Compound. Right house has 6 coin stacks, 2 golden bottles, 3 golden plates and 2 daggers in paintings. This place is also visited by Dalilah. You need to KO her. WC has ring in middle toilet. Dalilah House has Explosive Shed key in chest, coin stack and Dalilah's Diary. Next house has coin stack and Garrett's Blackjack in chest. Open Explosive Shed to free prisoner.

Problem with sneaking is that both unarmed people (Tommy and Dalilah) ignore you, but when the other patroller will get close to them, they inform them about us. That's why I decided to grab few water arrows from well and douse 4 torches in Compound.

RETURN

Now you need to bring Dalilah all the way to prison. In other words go through burrick cave to Level 3 of mine. Ride elevator to Level 4, pass skeleton trap, jump over lying zombie. Hide in shadow on the left from passage leading to elevator. After Hammerite will pass run to elevator. Go through Factory to Block 4 and open Cell #6 (lower-left lever). Since it's well lighted I just put Dalilah there to complete objective, then I move her to other dark cell.

Go to upper floor of barracks to second room. Place Dalilah's Diary on desk. Slash right banner (ghost bust), grab 3 golden bottles and go forward to finish this annoying mission.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 27 min 22 s; Loot: 1422/1422
    Pockets Picked: 9/16; Locks Picked: 5
    Damage Dealt: 1; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0

JUST ANOTHER HOLE

Very short mission. Tight loot objective, but gathering loot isn't any problem. What is a problem is nudging Mechanist to the other side and dropping him near the end of plank to the hole with bot. But first you need to wait. Bot starts mission while in search mode even before I enter it's room. After few minutes Mechanist will return to his position. So wait for that.

Next step is very tedious. You need to nudge him to the other side while being on left side of plank. Bot will lock itself in loop on the right side. But after reloading it will unlock itself for 1 circle, so you need to wait for bot to go under bridge and return to the start of plank on it's right side. Then bot will lock itself in loop again, so move to the left side of plank. One more thing, sometimes bot can unlock itself without reloading, so observe him. You want to drop Mechanist near the end of plank into hole in the way that you may use ladder.

Normally this mission can take 2 min, but all this nudging took me 50 min. In the end you want to stay on left side of plank while looking at the ladder. Save and load to unstuck bot, quickly drop, grab metal key, jump on ladder, climb a little towards bridge, jump+mantle on bridge, crouch and run away. This way you have key to exit.

STATS:

Time: 52 min 10 s; Loot: 230/230
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 2

KEEPER OF THE BELL

BEGINNING

Hey, there is ghost bust at the very beginning of this mission. Zombie will see you. Jump on top of tomb and use lever. Undeads will fight each other. The best would be if haunt would die. Douse 3 torches nearby you. Descend and grab Keeper Medal near tombstone, coin stack under other tomb, diamond near statue near other tomb and top of other tomb is torc. Drop into hole. Wait for Hammerite to fall down and run past this room to the basement.

Here is Hammerite that will stop near switch and never move again. He can't be even nudged. Douse 3 torches on the left and 1 torch at the right. This way you will manage to sneak to next room. Here is chest with water arrows and coin stack. Nudge Hammerite and enter next room. Here grab 2 gas arrows from chest and nugget and coin stack from top of beds. With new equipment return to pit.

PIT

Douse all 4 torches. You can rope to walls and ceiling. Rope to wall near risen tomb and go down. Grab 2 nuggets near 2 torture devices. Run to crypt and grab golden arm, 2 urns and ring. Sneak to chest and take Horn of Dragul out of it. Return up. On the other side of beam on ceiling is lever. Shoot few rope arrows to get to it and use it.

Go back to cemetery. Behind tomb at the starting point is new passage to Majuse. Douse all 3 torches inside and backstab Majuse. Grab ring and key from table. Return all the way to the basement and ride elevator to top floor.

OPENING CLOCK PASSAGE

Nudge Hammerite out of the way. Go to next room and nudge Hammerite all the way to candlestick. In this room is loot in purple box, candlestick and near it on floor near armchair is a ring. Go upstairs to Library. On one of bookcases are 2 books. Read them. Wait for guard to descend and mantle on stairs going upstairs.

Here is novice. You can easily grab 2 urns close to you. Go left between bookcases. You will need to nudge slightly a novice and go to lever that was under statue. Use it. Return to first novice on this floor. You need to nudge him. Nudging novices is a very slow process, much slower than other enemies I nudged before. And you can't nudge him too far, because Hammerite above will spot you and alert everyone.

Lean forward for urn on second table. For last urn go around stairs leading down and very slowly go to last urn. Lean forward to grab it. I realize that this would be easier if I do that before nudging novice. Go back to elevator and ride to middle floor.

Grab all golden plates from table. In first room is ring in chest, but you need to grab ring manually after opening chest. In second room grab loot from chest and candlestick. Then enter clock passage.

CLOCK PASSAGE

Gas 2 torches and go up. Near skeleton is a ring. There is loot in higher chest. Use second ladder. You can grab 2 candlestick and golden skull on both sides through banners. Go to the edge of shadow, stand and lean forward. To return simply crouch. Go back to spider. Descend slowly to him, go around him and jump over him into passage. Ride elevator to lower floor of Library. Go under stairs leading upstairs. Go along wall to door. Open it with key from Majuse and leave.

STATS:

Time: 58 min 42 s; Loot: 3012/3212
    Locks Picked: 4
    Back Stabs: 1; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 30; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 1

TO WHOM THE BELL TOLLS

BEGINNING

Sequel of Keeper of the Bell. Uses the same map. Some placement of guards is the same, some is new. We are starting in house. Read a book. Ignore Caretaker's key and go outside. Grab 8 water arrows and ring from well. There is nugget in bush. Use passage in grave. Grab 4 vases and 10 water arrows in corner. Grab Library Entrance key from novice. Douse 2 outside torches and 2 inside torches and enter Library.

OPENING CLOCK PASSAGE

Douse 3 torches, grab purse from middle desk and Keeper of the Bell book from bookcase. Go downstairs. Hammerite has Elevator key. In room is loot in purple box, vase on other desk and ring near statue. Instead of nudging just douse 3 further torches and enter room from other door. Unlock elevator and ride to lowest floor.

Hammerite is near door leading to pit from previous mission. But he's not a problem. Enter bunk room, grab coin stack and water arrows from chest. Then nudge Hammerite and enter 2nd bunk room. There is new Hammerite. You don't need to nudge him. Rope up to bunk at the left and grab nugget, Climb to top of right bunk. Drop towards next bunk and grab coin stack. Then pass Hammerite and leave. Go to pit, which isn't pit anymore.

There is Hammerite on very short patrol route. Douse 3 torches and go downstairs. Grab 2 nuggets and go to crypt, which isn't crypt anymore, but a storage. Grab nugget and Bell Tower key #1 from under left crate. Return to elevator and ride to middle floor. Grab all loot from 3 tables, Bell Tower key #3 from top of fireplace and Cedric's key from servant. In first room read book, grab 5 water arrows from chest and loot from second chest. In third room is Bell Tower key #2. Use Bell Tower keys near clock to open secret passage.

CLOCK PASSAGE

Jump to ladder. On higher ledge is ring, on even higher ledge is nugget, near skeleton is ring. Go to top. Read Majuse's Confession book. Looks like Majuse is still alive. We need to kill him. Grab loot from chest. Rope up to wooden beam near body, but away of torches. There is a purse. Now you need to drop on ladder below. In passage you can grab golden skull and 2 candlesticks on both sides and also one of priests has Priest Chailzar's Room key.

Return to the beginning of passage. Jump on ladder above spider, descend and quietly jump into passage. Enter second room. Grab loot from chest and candlestick. Open safe through banner and grab book of nasty secrets.

MAJUSE AGAIN

Ride elevator to top floor and place skulls on pedestals. Douse torch behind Majuse, wait and you can kill him with 2 water arrows. Unfortunately it's impossible to kill him in one hit. So that's a ghost bust #1. Read book, grab Temple Corridor key and Dead Maker. So Dead Maker is a sword that deals slightly less damage than our sword and it behave like key item (in other words you need to use it with right click of mouse). So it's annoying to use. Until it's selected other weapons can't be used even if they are visible on screen.

GETTING ACCESS TO DRAGUL

Anyway, climb to Library. You need to go upstairs, so douse torch at the bottom and at the top of stairs. There is novice and 4 tables with 3 urns and a flute. You need to douse 2 further torches and go around stairs to grab it. Under stairs going up is another urn. Open door to Cathedral. In corridor douse 3 torches, grab goblet and steal Keeper's Office key. Go into office.

Inside grab candlestick and To the Pit key from chest. Don't use fountain! It gives objective of getting Jonathan's Rosary and this rosary together with purse (500) is upstairs in the Cathedral. This place is impossible to ghost. Return to elevator and ride to lowest floor. Use Pit key on lock near elevator door, send elevator to middle floor and descend to pit.

DRAGUL

In Pit is Horn of Dragul, tapestry, flute, torc with bracelet and a lot of equipment. So Dragul is a Trickster and he's indestructible now. You need to weaken him. Luckily he just walks towards us (ghost bust #2) and not attacking. Grab explosive device and explode under his legs. If you do it correctly attacking him will start making noise. If you fail - reload and repeat explosion. If you success - few sword slashes and he's dead. Ride elevator to top floor and go to crypt near starting point.

STATS:

Time: 35 min 20 s; Loot: 5672/6472
    Pockets Picked: 5/6; Locks Picked: 6
    Damage Dealt: 10010 (11 for Majuse, 9999 for Dragul); Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 1 (?). Shouldn't be 2?

LORD BEILMAN'S ESTATE

Very good estate mission for Thief 1. On 1st floor there is weird stuff going on. Guards can enter rooms, turn the lights on and first alert for no reason. When they see broken lamp they go into search mode, slash lamp once and immediately calm down. I'm guessing it's a script. Guards have random patrols. Bar is the hardest to ghost. Though it's not that hard. There is lock on top of fireplace. You need to wait for Ramirez to return to bar, mantle on table and jump+mantle on top of fireplace. Open lock, then use nearby nearby door and enter second Bar door to get your reward - lucky coin.

On just 1st floor is more than half of loot. Sometimes guards can stop for little greetings. 2nd floor is a bit complicated. In front of Lord Beilman's Room is conversation. Don't save it during it and don't save it afterwards. Not until one of patrollers will return to his initial spot. He will observe corridor to Library meaning we can only use stairs going up near Balcony. In Lord Beilman's Room there is no need to grab Restaurant key. There is nothing there.

2nd floor is also absence of scripted first alerts, but they return on 3rd floor. There are 3 patrollers and in order to go to Library I manipulated them to stay on east side of floor. Getting urn in Library on 2nd floor is tricky. You need to worry for librarian and guard observing Library. You need to go from left and lean forward for urn.

After grabbing key from 3rd floor I immediately returned to Lord Beilman's Room to open his chest. This way I got Talisman of Water. What's weird is every opening of this chest results in objective completed notification. Weird. Anyway, I returned this key on 3rd floor.

Near balcony is bedrrom. I had crysis when I noticed that all 3 manipulated by me patrollers got stuck on door to balcony and kept greeting each other. Luckily going back to stairs in Library unstuck them. Then I just manipulated them to go to west side of floor. That was scary.

In the end you drop lucky coin to fountain. First wait for every guard to leave this area. Statue will raise and you need to retrieve lucky coin. That's right. After getting skull I will need to return lucky coin back to it's stash. To get to cloud mantle on top of statue and jump there. To return simply drop+mantle on statue. Then go to Bar and return lucky coin back to it's place. Continue walking corridor and go outside to West Gate.

STATS:

Time: 53 min 1 s; Loot: 3178/3178
    Pockets Picked: 2/2; Locks Picked: 9

PERFECT SUPREME: SUCCESS

MURDER IN FEATHERSTONE

This is crazy mission. Loot objective isn't problem. In last room there is purse worth 2500 loot (loot requirement is 1800). Plus golden skull is also worth 500. About first area - there are friendly AI, but they aren't friendly forever. If you try to picklock locked door or even frob them, then you will become enemy #1 and guards will start alerting to you. Even if you are closing door from inside. That's why always use keys. Also short frob range is really annoying.

Some keys are useless: Animal House key and Storage key. I'm gonna do regular ghost, because this mission is so crazy. It's not like this mission can be even ghosted, but about this later.

In order to get to 2nd area you need to shoot in the middle switch in Guardhouse with water arrow, also douse 1 torch behind gate. Then clean mansion. When you leave 2nd area you need to be careful of guard on street near gate. They can alert to you now. Guards near starting point should still be friendly.

After getting 2 Water keys you need to get to Water Station. In order to do that you need to climb tree behind tavern near pair of guards and jump to wooden wall. In the sewers you will find crate with Cemetery key inside. Don't destroy it here, because spider or even patroller outside may second alert to it. Go outside. Mantle on door on street and strafe jump+mantle on top of wall. Here there is no sound effects, so you can safely destroy crate and get Cemetery key. Still this is a ghost bust.

In Cemetery in room with skull you need to douse 2 torches.

STATS:

Time: 31 min 35 s; Loot: 6494/6494
    Pockets Picked: 7/9; Locks Picked: 9
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 1. I noticed that this body count appear few seconds after starting mission. Weird.

A NEW PLACE FOR GHOSTS

2 mission campaign by Cardia. It has neutral ghosts like in his exploratory missions, there are enemies and a lot of light. But I think this is Cardia's attempt to make normal mission. Loot objective is reasonable, at least for Mission 1. But there is no water arrows or moss arrows.

PART 1: THE GARDEN

CHURCH

In this mission most of the time our opponents will be haunts. But unlike normal haunts these can be KO-ed (not possible during ghost) and nudged. First nudge will be happening in Church. Nudge haunt near church pews on one side. I chose left side. This way I needed to strafe run along right wall and jump on table. This way you can grab everything from tables and altar and also loot from tables on haunt's side, because he's not close enough to spot you. Grab Chisel through banner. Returning back to entrance is harder. You need to do strafe run and jump quietly from one table to the other. Then go to East Area.

EAST AREA

First area is easy. For purse in water pool you need to swim all the way underwater. Second area is also easy, but going further require nudging haunt into corner near passage, then strafe running inside along other side of passage. In passage is plenty of loot. To go to North Area you need to nudge another haunt to the side behind statue.

NORTH AREA

In North Area are coins in side fountain. Nugget near statue near haunt is off limits for now. But there is crystal in central fountain. You need to drop into water when haunt is as far as possible. Then open gate going south. There is shadow near pair of ghosts and blue gem. Return to first area and this time go to West Area.

WEST AREA

You need to pass haunt while he's turning, then grab Violin on the right. Afterwards go to haunt near fountain and nudge him all the way into corner. In fountain are 6 coins. Go to next area. Here you don't need to nudge anyone. It doesn't mean it will be easy though. Run along right wall to corner far away. Run diagonally to water and then strafe run along water to terrace. There is a lot of loot there on tables.

Wait for haunt patrolling basin to go left and quickly run to the end of water pool and drop there into water. In water is Royal Bellows and nugget. Get out of water in the place between 2 haunts and run back to corner of the wall. Next passage is just patrolled, so it's easy to grab loot. Go to North Area and nudge haunt to the right. Be careful of patrolling haunt. When you advance with nudging, he may spot you. Grab nugget near statue. Afterwards run into maze.

Maze is easy.From right entrance go along right wall to chest with Dagger. Then from left entrance go along left wall to little sanctuary. Here is secret entrance to Catacombs.

CATACOMBS

Loud floor everywhere and smaller space. First corridor is easy, but next room has evil ghost walking randomly around sarcophagus. Middle sarcophagus has necklace and I couldn't find any way to get it. But loot along walls is possible. First walk along right wall to the sarcophagus at the middle of opposite wall, then backtrack all the way to the entrance. Now go along wall and grab rest of loot.

Last corridor is patrolled by zombie. You are safe in little alcoves on the side. Zombie will only first alert. Grab Catacombs key from behind statue near door and enter basement.

BASEMENT

Basement is occupied by zombies. Rooms have usually loot in 2 different places accessible via ladders. Second room is tricky, because it's patrolled by zombie walking above pillar and having random path. You have 3 paths. West room has 2 bags of spices inaccessible, because they are on shelf observed by a zombie. North room has a Bar that has a lot of loot. In east room there is key behind crate near door.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 36 min 9 s; Loot: 5455/6095

PERFECT GHOST: FAILED. I skipped necklace on middle sarcophagus in Catacombs and 2 bags of spices observed by a zombie in Basement.
    SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Too much nudging and first alerts.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast