TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: FMs - Ghost/Perfect Thief Results [SPOILERS]

JUST FRIENDS - PART 2

So this time loot objective isn't a problem. There are few tricky loot pieces and I know there is one place that you can't get a loot from there. So perfect ghost is impossible. I didn't found all loot, by the way. We start with 2 objectives, but at the end I will have 23 objectives. Including 6 killing objectives and 4 putting note on Lord Bile desk objectives. About last 4 - after killing Lord Bile (optional objective), these 4 objectives will fail. But if you put these books anyway after killing Lord Bile, failed objectives will change into completed objectives. I'm gonna wait with completing these objectives until the very end. Also this mission has 11 keys. Now let's start.

INQUISITOR

Douse 2 torches on both sides of stationary guard. Go to him from north corridor near stairs. Slowly go behind stationary guard and nudge him a little forward, so you will manage to slip behind him from the other side. Go to Janine Cell. You will get Inquisitor's Room key, room is on opposite side. There you will get Dungeon key.

Open Torture Chamber behind stationary guard. Slip behind him from south side. When Inquisitor will walk left, get inside and close door. Close big metal door behind Inquisitor and don't open it until he's dead. Use lever and wait. It may take few minutes. Afterwards get out to the stairs and quickly run upstairs.

BUTLER

He's in Kitchen. You need to time him, patrolling guard and 3 patrolling corridor guards. Luckily there is a little shadow at the entrance. The intended way of dealing with him is by using elevator. But it's too loud. I KO-ed him. You are safe behind counter if you crouch. I moved butler to his room. Then I was listening under door and when I stopped hearing footsteps, I killed him.

CAPTAIN

He's more complicated. He only spawn after reading his diary from code safe in his room. He appeared on the other side of north door on 1st floor. The door is locked and only captain has a key for it. You can open windows, but not fully. You must shoot him, but this place is regularly patrolled by 1 guard who uses nearby stairs and 3 others patrols corridors on this floor.

I doused 2 gas lamps in NE corner of the room. Then I jumped on doused gas lamp above stairs and in front of window. I opened window. When guards were far and captain close, I shoot him and closed window at the same time. It lowered the chance of guards hearing his death cry.

It took me 12 min to deal with him. By the way, on the other side are 2 coins and the only way to get them is by alerting captain to enter mansion. But that's a ghost bust. You can't grab his key from the window s either. So this loot is unavailable during ghosting.

CONCERT HALL

So beginning is easy. You turn off the lights. Get every loot and bottle of wine. But there is one purse on a far away guard right behind Sgt. Benjamin. I used 3 rope arrows to get to this guard and steal his purse. Then I returned back while recovering rope arrows.

TROPHY ROOM

You get there by roping up to wooden beam and through grates going inside. Guard must stand on the right under you. Drop down, but not too far. Otherwise guard will spot you. Use light switches on both sides to turn off lights, then steal Trophy Room key from guard. Left side is pretty easy to loot. There are 2 necklaces on Craybeast head, silver flute and Horn of Quartus.

The right side is 9 masks. But here is a problem. First their frob range is very short, so you must be very close to gather them. Second - in front of masks there is row of trap tiles. Third - mask area is well lighted. I found that I can jump on wood panelling, mantle on first mask, crouch, drop into space between masks, take both masks. Then I just walked to the other side of room on other wood panelling while grabbing masks. You have barely enough time. Then just slowly drop on floor and leave this room.

BATHROOM FROGS

In Lord Bile's Bathroom is a secret passage leading to a very small garden with 2 frogs: one on bottom of little waterfall and the other on top. There is 4 blue gems too. You can't go around bottom frog or jump above it. But there is wooden beam above your head.

First I use moss arrow on the entrance, then I shoot 3 rope arrows. One above bottom frog and the other progressively further. Then jump from rope to rope and descend on the other side of bottom frog. Lowest blue gem will require leaning to the side, highest - going slowly towards the top frog and leaning forward from standing position.

To return grab all rope arrows except the first and jump on it. Then descend a little and jump on moss. Recover last rope arrow and leave.

LORD BILE

He shows up after you read his journal from his Office. He appears at the front entrance on 1st floor. So you will need to use south stairs to go upstairs from the basement. He's walking under chandelier and that's probably the intended solution. But I doubt nearby guards will be happy of this development. This place is also patrolled by 2 other guards.

I doused 3 gas lamps and when he stopped near Chandelier Lockbox, I sneaked close to him and KO-ed him. With his body I returned to basement and hid in room with bunks. At the end of this room I killed Lord Bile. Nobody heard me. 4 objectives of putting notes on Lord Bile's desk failed. I returned to Office and put 4 readables on Office desk. 4 failed objectives got completed.

CAVE

This is our escape route. It's a spider cave with 5 spiders: 3 in little niches around and 2 at the bottom. There is also fairy light flying around. In all 3 niches there is loot under spider. First one is easy. But the second is impossible (at least for me). Area is well lighted and all the times spiders at the bottom alerts. For the purse at the bottom I just dropped from beginning rock. I took purse from a skeleton and went left under third niche.

Third niche is hard, but possible to loot. It's just under tunnel leading to the exit. Here I noticed that moss from moss arrow can slide on slopes. Just shoot 1 moss arrow at the bottom floor under slopes under niche. Jump to vine in front of 2 spiders. They will first alert. Then jump to higher vine. Descend as much as possible and jump diagonally to the left. During jump you turn right to grab purse from niche. You will bounce on wall and land on moss. If you were lower enough, you will end without any damage.

Then just repeat climbing on vines and mantle on left ledge above spider niche. Now time for last obstacle. See the silver nugget? See hole above it? Well, if you get closer, then spiders may spot you from there. Even if they don't spot you, if they turn - they will slide down and block tunnel.

Crouch and quickly go along left wall. After you pass hole - grab nugget and run to the end of tunnel. If you were fast and lucky, you will manage to avoid second alert. Also no turning back - spiders probably block the tunnel already. Go to the end of tunnel and you will finish this mission on a very familiar farm.

MY MISTAKE

My mistake in this run was not realizing that finding Janine objective didn't failed. You fail it by visiting her cell, which is needed to progress through this mission. But the game glitched and I ended with this objective unchecked. I realized this at the very end. I tried to return to Janine cell, but I failed failing this objective. What can I say? Game glitched. So I was forced to use cheat to end this mission.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 44 min 49 s; Loot: 6798/7098
    Pockets Picked: 11/12; Locks Picked: 27
    Back Stabs:3; Knock Outs: 2
    Damage Dealt: 98; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: SOME; Others killed: 1
    Iron Beasts Destroyed: 0; Disabled: 0
    Secrets: 0/0

GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE

- it's impossible to get 2 coins from Rear Patio
    - it's impossible to get coin from second niche in spider cave
    - it's not a fail, but just notice - I took 3 pieces of loot through a banner from secret room in Roof Garden
    SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE
    There is many instances of me getting forced to turn off lights by dousing torches/gas lamps or using light switches. Also nudge stationary guard in Prison is needed if you want to get to Inquisitor.

K

K is a japanese mission. In this mission is barely any shadow. All areas are very well lighted and I must get all the loot.

FIRST FLOOR

At the beginning mantle on right tree and then on right wall. Run to mansion and drop on wood. Get coin stack and enter mansion. On right side is a woman that goes almost to our position and returns to rightest door. On left side is servant walking from one unfrobbable door to other. Both of them have purse.

Go right to the shadowed corridor with unfrobbable door. Under it is a ring. Go behind woman and hide in shadow near place where she turns. Steal her purse and get inside door that she patrols to. There is coin stack on window and ring on table. Leave and hide in shadow under door, then go to shadow where she turns.

SECOND FLOOR

When she walks to entrance, go to stairs and hide behind wall. When she will walk away, continue your climbing. Upstairs open metal door. You are on Balcony. Take golden bottle. There are silver binoculars behind column and purse behind the other. You can grab them without walking around these columns. Lastly mantle on door from the side of sleeping novice and grab 2 urns on both sides of the statue. Leave Balcony and open wooden door.

You are in Bedroom. Read the note. It spawns key. Grab 2 golden bottles from table, on wardrobe is purple box and a purse, on the right is blue chest. In front of fire mage is golden vase. You need it, so you are forced to nudge mage forward. It took me 8 min. Leave and take other stairs leading downstairs. At the middle of these stairs at the corner is a coin stack.

FIRST FLOOR AGAIN

When servant walks towards shadowed door, lean forward and grab his purse. Behind barrels is a nugget. Then go through nearby door. Inside is tiara under pillar and 3 coin stacks on table. Return to servant. When he will walk to shadowed door, go across his path and hide at the entrance. You need to time everything with woman servant. Then just sneak to big gate. Behind left column is a diamond. Behind right statue is a lock. Use key on it. Big gate will open. Get on the other side.

OUTSIDE

No shadow, you are fully visible. 2 bugbeasts with random patrol routes and 60% of loot here. Near body on the right is Lost City treasure and behind further left cart is a nugget. At the middle is giant poo with a lot of loot on it. There are some flies there and they can hurt you

This is definitely the hardest room to ghost. At least we are walking on ground. This room took me 10 min. Closer right corner of it is safe. For last loot I went closer to Bugbeast on the other side he normally turns. After you get all the loot, mission will end.

STATS:

Time: 29 min 46 s; Loot: 4119/4119
    Pockets Picked: 2/2; Locks Picked: 0
    Back Stabs: 0; Knock Outs: 0
    Damage Dealt: 0; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 0

PERFECT GHOST: SUCCESS
    SUPREME GHOST: FAILED

I had a lot of first alerts from servant on First Floor and a lot of first alerts from Bugbeast in Outside area. I was also forced to nudge fire mage to get golden vase.

Also if you want to try supreme ghost, you will be forced to leave one piece of loot in the mansion. For example - golden vase. It will allow you to return to mansion after getting all the loot from Bugbeast Area. Relock the big gate and go to mage room. Read note and key will teleport from your inventory to table. Now grab last piece of loot and finish this mission.

PERFECT SUPREME: FAILED

LADY LOMAT'S FLUTE

This is short mansion mission based on Lord Lomat's Flute FM. There is a very high loot requirement to achieve, but on the other hand whole loot is only inside house. And this is a small house.

For me first guard was the hardest to ghost. You need to sneak to left wall and wait for him to turn. Then walk to generator, wait for him to turn and go into shadow behind him. Guard has 6 rope arrows and you don't need them. Open gate, time it with guard on the other side and enter. Go right, jump into water and climb ladder on the other side. Wait for patroller. He has Guard's key you need. Back door are the hardest to enter. The easiest is side door. I used front door though.

Mansion has some tricky loot. There is coin on window with wooden shutters, bag of spices in storage. Then you open first left door on second floor. Inside is Flute on wardrobe, There is Master key on cupboard together with ring. Fun fact: there is another Master key on red lady, but only after you KO her. Of course I'm gonna avoid that.

In Master's Office are 2 coins behind armchair. In Master's Bedroom is coin stack under bed and ring behind wardrobe. Then return to red lady room. Lock door and block them. You need to return Master key, but putting it back on cupboard or on floor wakes Lady Lomat. So instead I put it on her bed and left.

Then I went to Attic. I stood on balcony, then mantled on metal rod sticked to the wall on the left. From there I jumped to wooden beam and then jumped to Attic. Inside are last 2 pieces of loot. To return I ran+mantled on wooden beam and then I just jumped into water. I climbed the ladder and put Guard's key on the end of the guard's patrol.

Then returned to water and swam right to the ladder on the other side. Then along wall to bridge and right to gate. Behind of the gate is end of the mission. Don't forget to close it behind you.

STATS:

Time: 19 min 10 s; Loot: 1905/1905
    Pockets Picked: 2/5; Locks Picked: 2
    Back Stabs:0; Knock Outs: 0

SUPREME GHOST: SUCCESS
    PERFECT SUPREME: SUCCESS

MADNESS OF WOLFGANG HANDSPIEGEL

This is very short mission, but also very tricky. This is my attempt to supreme ghost it.

GETTING HEIRLOOM

First you need to time opening grate with Ratman patrolling Library. Then go to SE column. Rope to the half of bookcase above your head. Above it is book switch giving you access to Heirloom. This secret cache can't be relocked though. Descend to floor and grab rope arrow. Go to the middle and open one part of door. Quickly enter Dining Room when nobody is nearby and hide behind other half of door. Close door, mantle on door and go to shadow near statue.

JRS. ROOM

This place is patrolled by Ratman going from dining table to the Kitchen. The other Ratman patrols between the end of carpet and the end of corridor next to Jrs. Room (that's where you need to go. Corridor leading to Jrs. Room is well lighted by 3 torches and patrolled by Bugbeast. You need to go to Jrs. Room.

First go to shadow on east wall. Here you are safe. You need to time both Ratman and Bugbeast to go together to the end of corridor. Then you go behind them along wall, crouch under torch and go into corner during their turning animation. If done correctly - crouch and sneak into Jrs. Room. I noticed that their turning is random - for me they both turned left. Inside is rusted key on ceiling. Like you have guessed it's impossible to return it to ceiling.

Open door. You are safe on north side shadow on the very edge of floor in doorway. Lean forward to use book switch. Secret cache with loot will open above entrance to Jrs. Room. And it can't be locked. You can't relocked though. When both Bugbeast and Ratman go right, mantle on right wood panel and then mantle to secret cache. You will not manage to get inside, so loot it quickly and drop on wood panel. Return quietly to Jrs. Room.

Getting back to Dining Room will be a little easier. Nut remember that when going to Dining Room second Ratman can spot you too. So be careful. Anyway time to deal with west side.

WEST SIDE

First room on the right leads to Garden. Inside you will find room key on dead guard's belt. Ghost doesn't react to you, you can go through it. And you can also kill it, but don't do it in this run.

When opening door to Shrine don't stay in the corner. It's not Thief 2 door that after one more use they close. So you can get stuck in the corner. In Kitchen is lever behind crates. It's possible to use it without moving crates, from right. Time to return to east side and enter Private Quarters.

PRIVATE QUARTERS

Boy, this place really broke me. I thought getting to Jrs. Room will be the hardest, but no. Crayman here is hate. First get inside and lock door behind you. You are safe in shadow in doorway. Crayman is walking on short patrol from second room to stairs or longer to close to doorway. Unfortunately he prefers doing short patrol.

See the purple box on the left. You can only get to it when Crayman returns from near your shadow. Then wait a second and run to purple box. Use lockpick a little and return to shadow. It took me 2 runs per lockpick. Together 6+1 for closing box and grabbing urn above it. But him doing more often short patrol is a problem. Sometimes he's did it more than 10 times. I seriously thought he go stuck in this short patrol routine. So I went into other dark corner and returned to doorway. I think it helped.

Then go to dark corner and wait for Crayman to go to door. Enter second room and go to Bathroom. You are safe on stairs. You move quietly on void, on tile you move loud and near bath is good shadow. Grab jeweled key and return to Bedroom. Unfortunately you must blindly time Crayman. Near stairs is lock. Drop into tunnel.

WOLFGANG HANDSPIEGEL

You are in Secret Library. Go right and around the room. Only from the other side you can enter hole in the wall without being noticed. Quickly sneak inside and go left. In shadow move slowly to blue Crayman. That's Wolfgang Handspiegel after transformation. Steal his book. There is second tunnel. Ignore it. Return to Bedroom.

KEY RETURNING

Relock secret tunnel and go to Bathroom. You can actually return it into upside down bath. Just drop jeweled key into middle of water. It will stay there. Leave Private Quarters and lock door. Sneak to Garden. By the way, I noticed that second Ratman that was patrolling Dining Room and Kitchen vanished without trace. Drop room key near body belt without looking at body (because it will highlighted and you will grab body instead.

Leave and lock Garden. Time to sneak again to Jrs. Room. I was wrong - this corridor is absolutely the worst. Back then I just had luck. This time it took me 25 min before both Ratman and Bugbeast got timed correctly. I put rusted key on floor under plant. Return path took me 6 min of waiting.

Then I went to shadow under dining table and waited for Ratman inside Library to pass. I noticed his sword through a door. I went inside and quickly sneaked to the middle of room. Then I went behind him to the grate and returned to the start.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 18 min 55 s; Loot: 3134/3134
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 3
    Innocents Killed: 0; Others Killed: 0

PERFECT THIEF: SUCCESS

THE PERFECT JOB

This mission is one of the shortest. It's a joke mission and it does a really good job. So just grab goblet and get outside. For supreme you also need to close door. Easy.

STATS:

Time: 39 s (yup, it's not a joke); Loot: 2500/2500
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 0

NOSFERATU

Sensut's mission. It's huge, but there is barely any ghosting involved. Still it has good story and atmosphere. If you ignore loot from optional objectives, you have only 100 of loot leeway.

WEREWOLF

After start go over bridge. On the left is camp. It has book that trigger werewolf. We need to kill him. There is also staff (acts like blackjack), but in this mission it's completely useless. There is nobody to KO. Silverhead arrows are in tower. I'm not opening shortcut door, because there is no way to block them again. Then just shoot werewolf and grab key for his house. Inside read diary and return back this key to corpse. You don't need to worry about his body. At some point it vanish.

ROGUES CAMP

Go to wall with moat. Drop into east side of water. Grab rope arrows and swim to west side. There is first Apostle Statue. Rope up. Go down to house. Rope up to window. Here you will find Apostle Statue and book. Second room in this house isn't available for supreme. Rogue inside alerts to noise of opening door. Inside is basement key and in the basement are 2 pieces of loot. Luckily this place will be available after rescuing Lucy Harker at the end of the mission.

Leave and go back to wall. Go to west side and drop into hole. Descend on the ladder and go right along wall to south gate. If you get from this side you can avoid first alert. Go to castle. On the path up is another Apostle Statue. Drop into well, swim underwater tunnel and here you will find fourth Apostle Statue.

CASTLE

Get out from water. You will find Lucy. Now you need to find way to free her. Crypt area is patrolled by ghost, but he's not a big problem. Get to the end of crypt and go up. The rest of the castle is free from any NPC, so happy exploring.

You are at the second floor of the castle. Here in little storage near corridor is very sneaky secret. Movable plank under shelf. Also there is fifth Apostle Statue. To get it you need to drop from terrace passage onto the roof below.

On third floor is another sneaky secret under movable tile in the floor. It's in SE corner of room with stairs and loud floor. One magic sign teleports you there. In servant door is a letter that covers 2 keys. Overlook key can't be dropped, but it's necessary for completing both optional objectives and getting exit key. Caretaker Master key is for 2 Bedrooms and Parlour. Both on second floor. In this room is also Apostle Statue.

Bedroom closer to Dining Room has book near bed, the lady ashes (for optional objective) and a hairpin (for heart box and chest from Throne Room). You can't drop hairpin, it acts as square lockpick. After checking both Bedrooms and Parlour return Caretaker Master key to servant room. Also Dining Room's clock holds holy sphere. Now go to magic sign near Throne Room. Time for some serious teleportation stuff.

Teleporting via caves will give you final Apostle Statue. In Factory you will get comment from engineer. But I don't think it's a supreme bust, I think it's scripted message. Teleporting via rooms will give you Main Door key. I decided to not unblock door. Instead I teleported to Throne Room. Here is chest opened by hairpin and Throne Room on table. Open door, block it and lock it. Leave locked door wide open and return Throne Room key on table.

Go to first floor to Main Entrance door. Open it, block it and then lock it. This is your exit from the castle. Teleport back to room where you found Main Door key. You can drop it on hanger. Teleport to Throne Room. Leave and close locked door behind you.

Go to crypt. Pour holy sphere on coffin with body. Grab Cell key that lay near Nosferatu coffin. Open cell, block it and lock it. Return Cell key to Nosferatu and enter cell.

ESCAPE

After Nosferatu woke up, take Lucy's body to Dining Room. From there go to first floor and to Main Entrance. Close locked door behind you. On the bottom of the stairs is werewolf. He makes footsteps sound, but it's not alert yet. I think when he wheeze - that's first alert. It's not that hard to ghost him. Just be careful to not get stuck on walls. Go to Rogues Camp.

Bandits vanished and there is only one werewolf near lantern. This werewolf is always making noises. So I don't know if he first alerted to me or not. Go left to wall and do a big circle around him to house. On east side of wall is ladder. Use it and mantle on top of wall. Leave Lucy here. Go to house. Rope up to it and check second room. Grab basement key and loot basement. At the end return key. You can only drop it on floor in front of shelf. Climb wall and jump into water on it's west side. Quietly swim west and get out of water. Go to surroundings of the tower.

Go left along wall to nearby bridge. Leave Lucy here and go to the bottom of the Canyon to Altar to complete 2 optional objectives. Go back for Lucy and go through broken fence. Open metal gate. You are between 2 werewolves. Go to wall and along it slowly to the left. Then behind werewolf to camp. Bridge is guarded by Nosferatu, but it's easy to avoid him. Go to start to finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 14 min 50 s; Loot: 4500/4500
    Pockets Picked: 0/1; Locks Picked: 2
    Damage Dealt: 510; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 1
    Secrets: 10/10

Last edited by Galaer; 3rd Nov 2019 at 05:05. Reason: overlooking 1 kill in stats

MISTRZ: DEMO

A little city mission that can be easily broken in Newdark. Also you need to get all the loot, which isn't very hard. There are only 4 pieces of loot in this mission. Also mission is only playable on Normal. On other difficulties objectives don't show up.

At the beginning go right. You will get first alert from the archer. Go to the end of back alley and open M. Robinson door with lockpicks. There are 2 plates. Now I need to go to Attic. The intended way is through Bell Tower, but climbing on outside ladder third alerts archer. So I'm using different way. Now go behind hatch. There is invisible wall. Mantle on it and mantle on wall on the left. Go left along wall behind building. Mantle on lantern and then to roof on the left. Go to the Attic. In the chest you will find sewers key. If you don't like it mantling on invisible wall, you can climb Bell Tower using 2 crates, then drop on wall and jump to another wall and continue behind building with Attic.

Drop on roof and go to next building via while being on invisible wall. Drop on wall below, then drop to back alley near the start. Here is hidden lever. It opens secret passage inside house. Go there and quietly drop to sewers.

Use key to open metal door and grab a crate. You need it to nudge little spider. Nudge him a little, grab silver poker near water, then try to jump into water. In the left corner near crate is key to the Chapel. It's possible to grab it without moving crate. Get back to start of sewers. Return crate and pen gate to Chapel. Here is last candlestick and Necronomicon.

STATS:

Time: 16 min 55 s; Loot: 270/270
    Pockets Picked: 0/1; Locks Picked: 1

There is no way to avoid first alert from archer when leaving starting position and another alert from him when entering house with secret passage. Also there is no way to get key to Chapel without nudging spider.

STATION TO STATION

This is a maze mission with a lot of darkness and only one enemy to ghost. There are also panels that open gates. I have no idea if it's possible to close it behind you and it looks like very tedious task. That's why I'm not gonna bother and just ghost this mission. There isn't even any crates to block gates.

STATS:

Time: 11 min 19 s; Loot: 0/0
    Locks Picked: 0

SUPREME GHOST: NOT POSSIBLE

OFF TO MILHORN MANOR

This mission is huge and populated by many enemies. Ghosting is very challenging, but also very satisfying. Too bad this mission can't be ghosted. There is few damage property involved and also one place I failed to ghost, so I was forced to kill 6 spiders.

BEGINNING

At the beginning I wait 1 min. This is because green spider from alley behind well starts mission from walking. After a minute he stops and behaves normally. It's not my fault, because I start mission in full shadow without moving or making any noise.

There is some loot in the well. To get it - go closer to crates and from there shoot rope arrow into wooden beam above well. From the other side drop on rope and descend into water. Grab rope arrow and dive for some loot. Now go the other path.

Here is a blockade with 5 guards. On the left is wooden beam that you will need to rope up. But first go very slowly along right wall to shadow in front of guards. Steal purse from archer in the middle. Then return and rope up to higher ledge. You can't avoid first alerts.

Go to window. Inside is chest with invisibility potion. Take it, you will need it much later. Now go via ledges to ventilation shaft and on roof. See the chimney? Remember it. You will need to return to it. Red roof is slippery, but you can fight with it. You must cross to next roof, but because of the spiders in alley below, you need to move very slowly. At the end you need stand up and drop to next roof. Oh, and you can't use moss arrow. It's slippery roof, so moss will slide down.

Go to crates under hedge. You can't mantle on hedge, mantle on crates and go on top of hedge. Go north between stationary archers and jump over barrel. Continue north and jump to wall. Open window and grab loot from purple box. Drop down, open window and grab dagger. Then rope up to wall and jump back to hedge. Continue to metal fence. Drop into garden and go all the way east.

At the end in corner is dragon moss. Climb on vine and drop on the other side. Drunk thief doesn't react to us. Move crates closer to tables and open hatch. Enter sewers.

SEWERS

I call all structures in sewers as stations. So swim to first station, ignore it and swim right. Find hole in wall and slowly swim inside. You are in spider cave. Spider has random patrol route, and room's light is blinking. Inside is spider key and nugget. Return to first station and mantle up. Loot it and use lever. Jump in the water as far as possible away from Keeper. Swim to metal door and swim to second station.

Get out of water on small platform. Shoot rope arrow close to iron bars and lever. Use lever and slowly descend on it to water. Climb ladder and go right. There is shadow near bucket. Grab lever key from purple box on top of shelf and go on the other side. Grab rope arrow and use lever. Go the other ladder and swim to third station. Climb on ladder to get to Ground Floor (SE part).

GROUND FLOOR

Ground Floor has a lots of enemies walking. So there will be a lot of waiting involved. Corridors and patrollers have no loot. Also I'm gonna skip Upper Level until I will visit Basement. So right now just loot this place. I'm gonna mention only tricky loot here.

Near Kitchen is storage room with big crate. Behind this crate is chest. You can lean forward to reach it without destroying it. In north room near stairs to Basement is rope arrow. In front of Entrance I doused 3 torches. This way I can sneak to both goblets on both sides of this room.

Last room in NW part of the floor have Noble key on table. You can slowly sneak to it. Library and room north from it have 2 Safety keys that you need. Near Dining Room is room with Geology key and near Kitchen stairs to Basement is Gardener's Hut key. Use this stairs to go down to Basement.

BASEMENT

Just like with Ground Floor this place is big and full of patrollers. There are also safety tunnels covered by rocks. Frobbing them make them vanish. Apparently it's not a ghost bust. Just like with Ground Floor I'm gonna focus on tricky loot.

NW storage have shovel in chest. For Guard - Lodging I doused torch. Sleeping guard in Barracks has a purse. In Office you are forced to cut a banner (first ghost bust) to get sewer key. Near Treasure Chamber is excavation. On my test run one guard got stuck here. On my ghost run I could easily obtain a nugget from there.

East corridor have a pair of drunk guards room. You can sneak along wall to get their golden bottle. Further room is guarded. You can get behind him using safety tunnel. Inside are 3 pieces of loot. Geology have a drill and Small Chest key. Nearby at north is entrance to sewers. Use sewer key to open it. You will get to Alchemy.

Sneak to Yard and use shovel on grave. If you move slowly guards in front of Library will not notice you. Inside you will find third Safety key, nugget and tiara. Go to stairs going up and use Noble key to open gate.

UPPER LEVEL

This place is small for a change. 2 patrollers and 2 stationary guards near swimming pool. First start from Child Room, then go to Chapel. Behind second left banner is golden hammer and diamond. It's possible to get them through it. Then loot Private Quarters. Use Toilet to hide from patrollers. Then it's time for Bureau, which is the hardest. Fairly visible and you need to use lockpicks. Inside is purple box on wardrobe. Open it with Small Chest key from Geology. You will get a Ledger.

RETURNING OUTSIDE

Now is good point to return outside. You need few items: sulfur and pick. You need to use sewers again. In order to do that go south where you entered Ground Floor the first time. Go all the way to the hatch.

You have only one way out - street. In the middle of it is shadow on the right. You need to go behind archer and time it blindly with guard walking left street. Go into shadow, rope up on wall and jump on top of hedge. Go all the way south and mantle to red roof. Slowly go to chimney and use drill on grate, so it will vanish. Inside you will find sulfur.

Return on hedge and drop on the other side. In Gardener's Hut you will find a Pick. You can go through middle of path to get to vine and go to the sewers. Swim to third station, use sewer key to open door. You are back in the Basement. Go to sewer entrance at the south located west from Treasure Chamber and enter Burrick Tunnels.

RUINS

Burrick is watching in your direction. The only way to deal with him was to use invisibility potion and run quickly into shadow in burrick cave, mantle on rock pillar and drop behind burrick. There is tunnel that you need to rope up. The problem is burricks watching. So I used 4 rope arrows I had shoot them in the ceiling. Then I just jumped from one to another while grabbing arrows and mantled into tunnel.

Next is fire elementals cave. You can see ruins here. Stationary fire elementals look in direction of ruins and moving elemental is the least of your problems. For ruined house on the right - do strafe jump and loot it. Then return back and do jump over lava to the left. Move boulders on ground. At the end of the tunnel is more loot. Return and climb on rubble. Moss obelisk, mantle on left and hide behind corner. Wait and run to pillars. This way you will avoid alert from elemental near entrance to ruins.

You will be forced to use pick on big boulder. It will transform into small boulder. Lava lake is easy. At the end I used moss on platform near spider tunnel. Stick to left wall and frob light mushroom. It will vanish and it will make tunnel a little darker. Unfortunately not too much. Some places are dark, most not. This actually works the best when you frob all the mushrooms.

Tunnel is narrow, light works weirdly and there are spiders. I tried to use flash bomb, because it doesn't alert spiders when threw on quiet surface, but this is rock. So spiders go into search mode. So I decided to kill all 6 spiders (second ghost bust). 2 of them got into search mode and 1 even attacked me. I don't know how many ghost busts it makes. Maybe there is a way to ghost them, but I don't know this method.

Also there are burricks on the other side. They can spot you, so you better time well frobbing light mushrooms, so the whole tunnel will become dark. In burrick cave on first rock pillar is rock with nugget behind. Going to next tunnel is easy. 3 burricks patrols in one group and there is plenty of shadow. Just move some boulders away and enter tunnel.

BACK TO CIVILIZATION

You appear on the other side of Treasure Chamber. You are forced to destroy at least 2 planks (third ghost bust). It second alerts nearby spider and guards (fourth ghost bust). You can actually avoid alerting guards. Also for faster planks destruction I used nearby boulder. Then keep running outside the gate to check the situation with guards. Then use Safety keys to enter Treasure Chamber and use sulfur and dragon moss to get Golden Urn of Lord Milhorn. Go back and use lever to get back to the Basement.

Go to third station on the right and via sewers to the street. Go on top of hedge and again through red roof back to the beginning. Difference is that you can't go on narrow metal rope above well. You need to drop on wooden beam above well. Then go straight to start.

STATS:

Time: 2 hours 27 min 21 s; Loot: 5201/5401
    Pockets Picked: 2/21; Locks Picked: 16
    Damage Dealt: 95; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Innocents killed: 0; Others killed: 6
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 1 (in spider tunnel)

GHOST: FAILED

GHOST BUSTS:

1. Destroying banner to get sewer key in Guard - Lodging.
    2. Killing 6 spiders in spider tunnel. Two of them went into search mode, one attacked me.
    3. Destroying 2 planks to get to Treasure Chamber.
    4. Destroying planks alerts nearby spider.

PERFECT GHOST: FAILED

Haven't read the report in full, but I think that each spider kill would be an individual bust. Was there an opportunity to run past them even though you couldn't sneak?

Quote Originally Posted by marbleman View Post
    Was there an opportunity to run past them even though you couldn't sneak?
    The problem is that spider tunnel is narrow, so I'm opened to attacks. There are 3 green spiders and 3 red spiders. Also on the other side of tunnel is 3 burricks cave that can be ghosted. If I run through tunnel, then burricks will probably notice me. I was even thinking about mossing tunnel and use flash bombs to past them. But I think it would take too much time to use this strategy. That's why I killed these spiders.

As for number of ghost busts in spider tunnel. I think it's not that important. The most important is this tunnel can't be ghosted, so let's call it one huge ghost bust.

MR. TURMOIL

Small mission by Cardia. There are only 4 pieces of loot and we need to get at least 2 of them. Unfortunately loot is small coins and rings hidden in plants. Really easy to overlook them.

The main gimmick is to escape from crusher - Mr. Turmoil. You can get items that will open secret caches with hints. Then watch the painting to notice shapes on it. I guess. Because I just don't see anything on these paintings. To be honest I watched walkthrough video and still I don't understand the solution.

If you know the code you don't need to gather items and hints. Just use code. After completing escape objective quickly return to number switches and press any number to close door.

STATS:

Time: 58 s; Loot: 225/225

ANA SECRET

Cardia's short puzzle mission. Puzzle is fun, but I had problem with getting loot. For Supreme you must close door. The whole place is empty, so it's not a problem.

STATS:

Time: 3 min 22 s; Loot: 1515/1615

PERFECT SUPREME: POSSIBLE

UMBELINA

Very similar to Ana Secret. This one is 2 mission campaign. No loot. Instead we need to hunt for items, which can be very annoying, because I think most of them is hidden too well. It doesn't help that frob range has been shorten. It's very easy to mistake something as unfrobbable. You need to step super close to item.

MISSION 1 - TOXICATED

Umbelina is sleeping, there are also ghosts standing. None of them react to you. I had the most of the problem with finding poison ball that is near Haunt. Also because of Supreme I didn't use light switches, so it took me a lot of time to figure out that I must fix a certain light switch. Also safe must stay open. If you completed this objective as last, you need to leave Umbelina's Bedroom and return to it.

STATS:

Time: 4 min 26 s; Loot: 0/0

MISSION 2 - WIRED

Here is old woman, but she doesn't react to us. In this mission I had problem with finding spy device from starting room, because it's not very low or very high. I also had problem with finding out that I need to fix switch from shower and I had problem finding Windows 7 for laptop. Color puzzle wasn't that hard like I thought. I needed to guess second digit though. If you complete opening safe as last objective, don't forget to close safe by using any color switch.

STATS:

Time: 6 min 4 s; Loot: 0/0
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 1

PODRÓŻ DO KRAINY BIEDAKÓW

Polish mission. Sometimes enemies can hear through walls and floors, which is the best visible in Police Station. Also the intended way to exit underground area leads to 2 ghost busts. That's why I'm gonna try to exit the way I entered. And for that I will need crates. A lot of crates. Luckily this mission provides many. Also water arrows will be useful and moss arrows in the underground.

BEGINNING

You start with just compass. Plants have 3 moss arrows and cleverly hidden in a wall candlestick. Go left to the shop. It's not Peter's shop yet. Grab all water arrows and moss arrows. On side of left shelf is a switch. To get it you need to mantle up. You can't mantle if you are standing under lamp. You get first secret. Unfortunately you don't have lockpicks, so you can't get your reward yet.

Continue left. Skip Cemetery and go to City Park. At the end is tunnel leading to Pagan Village. Douse fire and go to passage. Shoot water arrow into wall right from torch to douse it. Steal Pagan's key and loot Treasury Room. Then leave and continue to Marketplace.

Run to light panel to disable lights. Steal Back Door key from woman. Turn around and go to Peter's Shop. Take all water and moss arrows and lockpicks. I left sword and blackjack, because I don't need them. Read the note to get new objectives. There are also 2 crates here.

Return to Cemetery to loot it, then open chest from first Secret and go all the way to elevator on the other side of District. Here is exit from the mission and Guard Post. Grab key from table, open door and hide in shadow in a doorway. Lean forward and grab a purse. Return to start and enter Building 1.

You can loot 2 closer rooms easily. Then go upstairs. You need to douse torch near drunkard. Then loot the whole floor. Return to Marketplace and go to back door of this Building. Here you need to douse torch in front of door and torch near talking pair. Right room is easy to get in. For left - go along right wall to the torch and quickly run to left wall. Then enter left room. In the whole building I only woke up 2 people. But this is just first alert.

Go to entrance to the basement near Mechanist Church front entrance. Here is patroller. First room has levers that can disable lights on front entrance and corridor. It's optional. Then in Barracks second and last chest have loot and in Office there is another chest with loot. Don't go through guard post. We are returning to Marketplace.

We need to go to Police Station. Don't use front entrance. Policeman will go into search mode. Between Church and Police Station is sewer hatch. Get on the ladder, close hatch and drop into water. Then go to other hatch and enter Generator Room.

POLICE STATION

Steal purse from engineer. Go right to Prison. Here you will need to shoot water arrow in the upper-left wall from gas lamp. Be careful - prisoners can second alert to it. Grab purse from cell and go to entrance. You need to steal key from patroller. Also if you want to grab 2 coin stacks from guard post and loot locker room - you need to douse gas lamp near guard post. Go to second floor.

Guard from guard post is watching wall? Weird. There is also one patroller, but it's easy to avoid him. You need to go to Commendant Office and read book to get new objective. Grab Underground key from desk. Then go upstairs.

In right room you can disable watchers. They weren't big problem though. Loot Dining Room and use bridge to get to Church. To get loot from altar, go along left wall through church pews. Use light switch to disable lights. Grab loot from altar, mantle on it and grab loot from under book. Return to Police Station, to sewers, to Marketplace and enter back door of Building 2.

BUILDING 2

You need to douse 2 further torches. For convenience I also doused closest torch. Middle torch can second alert guy talking with policeman. I went to the cart and shoot water arrow from there into torch and guy didn't alert. In one of the rooms is a pair standing on bed. I don't know if I woke them up. There is one room with door to Underground. Elevator is one way go. And after that is steep slope. For both places I will need crates. Bring all crates to the elevator.

There is 2 crates from Peter's Shop and 15 crates from Cemetery. It took me almost 1 hour to move all crates to elevator. In the end I needed 16 crates. You can transport them on elevator and they somehow drop through elevator down. Elevator doesn't crush them. On elevator I did 2 stacks: one out of 6 crates and second out of 3 crates. This way I can shoot into switch to send elevator up.

Then I just dropped the rest of crates down the slope. I put 7 crates on slope and they created some kind of stairs. This allows me to return to elevator shaft. And I ended with one extra crate. Time to explore Undergrounds.

UNDERGROUNDS

After underwater tunnel get nugget and go to lava room. Jump to golden skull. It's tough jump. I even started to think at some point that this platform is just illusion, but no. After jumps go to mine. Avoid pressing floor tile and go to skeleton tunnel. Moss it. Mantle on top of stone cross in corner and moss the tunnel more. Go to fort area.

Go right, open window and wait in doorway. Fight will start and Mechanist go outside. Get money from under statue and loot Office. You will not manage to get to Warehouse, because it requires breaking a glass. Return to the window. Right now Mechanists should restart their patrolling. You aren't safe in shadow from them, they are too much alerted. Also they can see you through locked window, so stay close to door.

When path will clear out - leave fort and go north into right cave. Here is one patrolling Haunt archer. You can't hide from him in dark corners. Go right behind Haunt. Behind Haunt you are safe, archer will just first alert to you. You can't nudge Haunt. But you can shoot Statuette with moss arrow. It will keep flying along walls. It's possible to shoot Statuette, so it will fly lower, so you can stop it with your body and obtain it.

Now it's time to go back. You may have problem with underwater passage. To cross it a certain point you need to swim along wall. Not at the middle. Then climb crates to beat slope. Climb 2 stacks of crates and shoot one arrow into upper switch of elevator. Afterwards go to exit area.

STATS:

Time: 2 hours 19 min 2 s; Loot: 2807/3557
    Pockets Picked: 6/10; Locks Picked: 21
    Secrets: 3/5

PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE
    I skipped loot in warehouse in underground area. I also think there is secret loot in area after portal that I actually skipped.
    SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE
    Other than lots of first alerts in Police Station due to everyone super hearing abilities, there is no way to return crates back to their proper placement. Also shooting moss arrow into Blackbeard Statuette isn't even intended solution.

QUAMTOTIUS PURGAMENTUM

Crap contest mission. Really bad. I'm surprised it didn't win the contest. So instead of just talking about this mission I will just count ghost busts.

GHOST BUSTS:

1-4. You will third alert guards from the start 4 times.
    5. Alert og everyone in Garden by using gongs,
    6. Luring zombies to cross to kill them.
    7-8. Glass destroyed by using lever.
    9. Glass destroyed after death of zombies.
    10-12. Hunt mode from guards and zombies.
    13-14. Hunt mode from crazy Hammerites in two similar rooms.
    15. Hunt mode from crap guards + 6 KO of them through door.

STATS:

Time: 28 min 54 s; Loot: 100000000/100000000
    Pockets Picked: 0/0; Locks Picked: 5
    Back Stabs:0; Knock Outs: 6
    Damage Dealt: 6; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 2

GHOST: FAILED

PREZENT

Another polish mission. I start without equipment, so this mission is mostly ghosting mission. That's why I will try to supreme it. There is a lot of keys, most of them vanish after using. Some of them are useless.

There is also a secret with collecting 12 parts of relief. It doesn't give any reward and one part is behind wall that must be destroyed with hammer. It looks like damage property, so I'm not gonna touch it. It's not like there is any reward for this secret. I'm gonna avoid few other items that way.

When we get to the area with our equipment, we will get optional objective of checking sewers. The problem is that this objective gets completed by author who fails this objective. In other words there is no way to really complete this objective. This objective is unavoidable and because it can't be completed, I'm gonna completely ignore it. That being said, let's start.

TAVERN

First I don't need key from purple box from under the counter. I don't need Room 2 key either. I need to get to noble's room. But he first alert to opening door. But you can avoid that by opening door, approaching forward and quickly closing them, so you will block them. Do that few times and you will manage to enter this room without any alert. On the right only Room 1 and 4 are interesting, Deposit key from purple box and Tavern key from near left candle.

Now go to small outside area. Servant is going to house on the left. Here you will find healing potion. It's for 2 things: blocking door and completing objective. That's why you don't need to return it. Go to bar area and open door to street with Tavern key. Drop healing potion to block door and lock door, then return to noble. Surprisingly enough you can drop his key near candle. It will make noise, but noble will not react.

Then grab healing potion and leave outside. But before that check if you definitely read a book from under counter, if you go owner's glasses and badge from Room 4, if you got key mold from Deposit. This is the point of no return and if you forget about one of these items, you will be forced to restart the whole mission.

STREET

Go left, open gate to Mrs. Bucket, mantle on it, drop on wall and mantle on terrace above you. You don't need Gate key or City Watch key from guards. Just go to prison and grab key from Drunkard. Return to terrace. Instead of going to stairs, drop down on signpost and on street behind big gate.

Go via bridges to Fire Tower, read letter and grab package. Leave. Near second bridge is hammer. Ignore it. Instead mantle to little terrace. From it mantle on roof above terrace and jump to roof on the north. Then go right and drop behind locked gate. Drop to basement, use wheel and enter sewers.

SEWERS

Here you will get optional objective. I'm gonna ignore it, because there is no way to complete it positively. Also I'm forced to turn off candle. Otherwise I'm gonna get first alert from thief. That's unfortunately a supreme bust. Grab blackjack (for objective) and lockpicks and also all loot. Leave and turn on the candle.

Go outside. You can leave through window, but I don't want to mess with planks. They are frobbable, but they can't be placed back on window. Instead mantle on torch and jump to wall. Drop on the other side.

SWITCHING PACKAGES

First go back to terrace near bridge. There is door you past to get to roof. That's local ZUS. Search Tax-collector's office. There is safe key behind plant and inside is Locksmith key. In customer service room is wine in one of desks, Don't grab it. You can give it to Pagan, who will let you inside his room. But opening his room results in first alert from Pagan. This is just for a secret and one part of relief.

Jump to river. Near boulders is strange coin. Check Mr. Burke's office near Warehouse. Behind painting is safe with 2 notes. Read them. In little room is warehouse key and letter in chest. Read it as well. You will get optional objective. From what I know there are 3 places to use these documents: here in safe, Mrs. Bucket letter box and desk in City Watch. Go to Warehouse and go upstairs. Switch packages and get your reward.

RING

Rings in this mission are worth 5 loot. There is one near front bank guard. Swim there via river. Grab it and slowly to to the end of ice floe. You need to jump on another ice floe on the same wall. It's possible to do that without any alert. I managed to combined this with mantle on ice. Go to the end of river. Here you can safely drop to water.

GETTING INFO

Get to the statue or alley near river (there is part of relief there). Ignore stain remover in a corner and open the room. This unfortunately first alert woman inside and is second supreme bust. Grab key from table. It opens second door near statue. Inside on shelf take and read book from Area 1. This will make 2 new doors being highlighted. I'm gonna ignore sewer key and map.

VISITING 2 BANK WORKERS

Mantle to Church and enter it. Put strange coin on tray and grab your reward. Later it will be your optional objective. Go to front entrance to bank. Nearby is door you can enter. In bedroom avoid light and use key mold on key. Grab key mold and leave. Return to Church and go south. Jump to little balcony. Door here can't be closed. Grab key from purple box. Drop down. Ignore door on right. It leads to basement with key at the end. But I have no idea what this key opens. Go to left door instead..

Use key on door. Go to office and read book. Go to kitchen, grab key and use it on nearby door. Go to Locksmith. In another room use key mold on something that looks like microscope. Use machine to read code. Ignore key on table. Go to machine room. Grab key from floor and use it and code to make a key. Go back to street and go south to Bookshop.

BOOKSHOP

Go top of Bookshop to painting gallery. Here you will complete learning code objective. Go to Office. Read book to complete optional objective with strange coin. Open safe to get key to basement. There is some secret loot. Also there is code mechanism. I know code from my test run, so I'm gonna use it now to get some loot. I'm not touching manuscript though.

EXIT

Go to statue and mantle to Church. Go to opposite house. It's locked, but attic is open. Mantle on torch and jump to door. Grab 3 bricks and enter tunnel. Now cover tunnel with these 3 bricks. It's possible, but looks ugly. That's what you get when bricks have no gravity. Go to the end of tunnel to finish this mission.

STATS:

Time: 1 hour 3 min 1 s; Loot: 2603/2763
    Pockets Picked: 4/6; Locks Picked: 14
    Secrets: 4/8

I don't know where is one secret, but for normal ghost you can add a secret from Pagan.

SUPREME BUSTS:

1. I needed to disable candle in sewers.
    2. First alert from woman in house near statue.

PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE

THE GIFT

Puzzle mission by Cardia. Puzzles can be solved by trial and error. Medallion is in random place. Loot objective is the hardest and I barely complete it. Kitchen loot is the easiest. Outside under walls have 2 bag of spices. Bathroom have 2 coins in pool, coin near stool and coin near toilet.

STATS:

Time: 5 min 24 s; Loot: 495/520

Edit: I read thread and found out that there are 2 loot pieces on table that count into loot, but are unfrobbable, so max loot in this mission is actually 495. That's why I claim success perfect supreme in this mission.
    Last edited by Galaer; 26th Aug 2019 at 04:36.

KLEJNOT GHANDARU

GETTING INTO CASTLE

From start go left around tower. Get inside and grab Basement key from archer. Leave tower and go right along wall to Basement. If you supreme ghost you need to skip loot from here. For ghost you can get loot from chest, but not from spider room. Go upstairs. In one of the rooms is key on shelf. It opens nearby door to Castle. But before that let's loot upstairs.

It's actually possible to supreme this floor. Save. Go behind guard. He will go left, you go to the end of corridor into corner. He can spot you there, but he can also not notice you at all too. Go to locked door to office, wait for guard be close to lamp and use triangle lockpick on door. Use it for 1 second and then run to guard and hide in shadow. I needed to repeat that 3 more times before I entered office. Here are 2 pieces of loot. Wait for guard to go left, then loot other room and return to office. Wait for guard to go left again. When he's near lamp, close door, run to him and hide in shadow. Go downstairs and enter the Castle.

CASTLE

Castle isn't very difficult. Each floor have 1 patroller plus one 1 more traveling between floors. One guard has a key, but we have this key already, so don't take it. You will need to visit south towers. But you can't shortcut between them, because opening door first alerts archer.

Returning keys isn't very hard for Tower key. Key to Castle I returned to bed instead of shelf, because sleeping guard. I couldn't return Basement key inside tower, especially since there is time limit to finish mission. Instead I put it under window in the snow to simulate that key felt to the ground.

STATS:

Time: 21 min 19 s; Loot: 1927/2077
    Pockets Picked: 2/6; Locks Picked: 3

You must skip purse in sewers on the other side of spider room. It's worth 100.

You must also skip chest with loot (50) in front of spider room.

CREATURE CLASH - TRILOGY

Creature Clash is arena mission with similar structure like Haunt Stadium. There are 3 FMs. One of them has been created by Weyoun, while rest is made by Kung Fu Gecko. Only one of them can be finished.

1. CREATURE CLASH by Kung Fu Gecko

This one is easy. Just grab golden skull and that's all. All enemies alerts to servant, but it's not my fault. Also I encountered funny glitch when zombie fallen body started flying around the arena until it was destroyed by priest.

STATS:

Time: 5 s; Loot: 0/0
    Locks Picked: 0

2. CREATURE CLASH GOLD by Weyoun

There is no way to finish this one. There is nothing to achieve here. That's why I'm not showing stats here.

3. CREATURE CLASH 2 by Kung Fu Gecko

It's impossible to finish this one either, but there is a loot hidden here. I'm planning to get it without enemies noticing me and then going back to start and use cheat to finish this mission.

Enemies this time alerts to rat. So I activated all enemies first except big bot and spider bot (activated by 2 switches). After few seconds I activated big bot, which opened tunnel to crystal. I waited for bot destruction. Be careful - he can block tunnel by his body. Also ideal situation would be enemy attacking zombie. In my run it was Ape.

I went into tunnel. There is spider bot walking, but he doesn't react to me. Then I just returned back to start. And don't forget to close cells for supreme.

STATS:

Time: 2 min 30 s; Loot: 25/25
    Pockets Picked: 0/1; Locks Picked: 0

BAD MAN

Another mission out of Total Crap Contest. This one has a lot of loud floor to walk on.

Right from the beginning flash bomb head falls and makes noise. This alerts one of big bots below. Not my fault. Slowly descend and sneak between bots to middle boxes. Use them to go to the end of room with only few first alerts. Next is Haunts room. Go right and sneak around wall. This way you can grab one of candlesticks. The other one must be skipped. Open door from far away and fall into lava.

Treebeasts are easy to avoid, because of darkness and carpet floor. The next room have metal floor, fake doors and mines at the middle. Only one door is correct and it's easy to get around. Go through tunnel and in treasure chest you will find Horn of Quintas, which will complete get out objective (?). Be careful of apparition on the other side, It's barely visible.

Maze with Apparitions is the hardest part so far. Go left, shoot vine arrow into wall on your right and jump from here to vine. This way you can avoid getting spotted by ghost. Go to the middle of wall, mantle and crouch. Fall on the other side closer to the right. Mantle on further wall and jump to next room.

Unfortunately the next room can't be ghosted. Too well lighted room with 2 guards nearby on loud floor. And right before exit, which also completes get out objective. But mission ends after all.

STATS:

Time: 14 min 0 s; Loot: 50/100

GHOST: FAILED. Last room can't be ghosted.
    PERFECT GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE. Trying to get close to second candlestick alerts one of the Haunts.
    SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE.

Afterwards - game crash.

CHUFFY TRAIN!

In this mission you need to KO everyone. There are people in 4 wagons plus driver in locomotive. The hardest part is mantling into wagon. I do sharp angle mantle, crouch and back off a little. It's tough to mantle without any second alert, but possible. Then lean forward and KO guy in front of you. Quickly grab body and drop it outside. Continue KO-ing people to the back of wagon. From there KO the other side of people and progress to front of wagon. Now you will need to KO pairs of these people until you will clear the whole wagon.

Now you just need to repeat all that 3 more times. The hardest for me was wagon with green servants. They are very sensitive. At the end you just need to KO driver and mission will end.

STATS:

Time: 22 min 17 s; Loot: 0/0
    Back Stabs:0; Knock Outs: 67
    Damage Dealt: 67; Damage Taken: 0; Healing Taken: 0

SUPREME GHOST: IMPOSSIBLE.
    Opening wagon door make all people inside first alert.

TSR - 1000

This mission is huge. Every floor except top two are like maze. That's why I decided to drew a map. Also the stats shows there is 200 loot. I have no idea where is money in this mission. In this mission metal acts as stone floor, so you can safely run on it and only register first alert if you are close. Save often though, sometimes enemies can go into search mode just from hearing doors or elevator. And be careful - even if metal is safe, there are still floor tiles that are loud.

Also there is golden skull objective. If you take 5 golden skulls, you will be forced to grab all 32. Problem is that 2 of them are impossible to ghost. Both of them are located in floor between Sleep and Happiness. I'm gonna refer to it as Lower Happiness.

One of them is at the bottom of Swimming Pool. If you try to dive Hammerite patrolling this room will spot you. Second skull is in Fitness room. Skull is in well lighten part and both Hammerite and novice observe both parts of room while dancing. Just getting into room will trigger 3rd alert. So I'm not gonna grab any skull, which will shorten this big mission by a lot.

I'm not using ventilation in this run. It's hard to enter and get out of them. You need to position grate horizontally. A tip for elevator - sometimes it will stop a bit lower, so going into it makes Garrett drop and do a huge noise. In that situation use the same floor switch again and elevator will slightly raise. Also even if I need to ride elevator few floors higher/lower I'm riding elevator 1 floor at a time. Elevators are well observed and I can easily get spotted. This is just my security measure.

One more thing, version 1.0 crashes after using Refrigerator. For this run I'm using dml fix provided by Unna Oertdottir. It fix crash, but it also adds blackjack. For obvious reasons I'm gonna skip this item.

GETTING KEYS

First you need to go to elevator and ride to Medical (4th floor). Hide on the left of entrance to avoid novice in Science who can spot you while riding elevator. Don't stick too close to walls or you will get stuck or clip through elevator. Medical is very small floor. Go north to small room. Here you will grab key for Refrigerator. Return to elevator and ride down to Science.

Science have 2 levels. You are on lower level. Get to shadow on your right. Go around novice above you to stairs. Use it to go to upper level. Enter double door and hide in shadow on right/left. Steal key to Control from priest and exit through double door. Instead descending via stairs, drop on them via right hole and return to elevator.

Ride to Happiness. It's the upper floor. Leave north and sneak to shadow under window of the bar. Here is Hammerite patrolling around elevator, very annoying novice in the bar and Hammerite patrolling NW room that can see you through glass. You need to sneak to room at the end of corridor at the east. Continue east to Party room. Go along north wall to stairs and at the bottom is toilet with key to Escape Pod. Return to elevator.

USING KEYS

Go to Control (top floor). Go left/right and use Control key. Use Override Security switch and leave. You need to open door when priest is standing near elevator. When priest will go to Control room, sneak into elevator. Return to elevator and ride to Engineer/Cargo floor (2nd floor).

This floor has also 2 levels. Use elevator on opposite side to get to upper level. Go east and sneak near novice to Refrigerator. Use key on lock and leave. Instead using elevator you can just drop on yellow machine. Then go to main elevator and ride to EEV.

Go behind elevator and go south. Use key to open west escape pod, then use this key on lock near lever. Now here is the thing. This door automatically close, so you can't relock door and return key at the same time. And that's a supreme bust. I decided to leave this door unlocked and return key. So return to elevator.

RETURNING KEYS

Before I return keys a note: I'm gonna use colors to name keys from now on. So Control key is white key, Refrigerator key is yellow key and Escape Pod key is for me orange key.

First - key to Control found on priest in Upper Science. I can't drop this key on metal, even if I drop it to lower level. I can drop key on metal in next room, but that's pretty far from priest. The closest place to drop key I found is into water tube next to him. You need to lean forward and drop white key.

Yellow key is very easy to return on table in Medical. Much harder was to return orange key to Lower Happiness. That's because drunkard above toilet decided to first alert to opening door to toilet. He wasn't first alerting before. Luckily loading previous save from shadow near bar and going back to toilet fixed this situation. This time drunkard didn't first alert at all. Time to return to elevator and use Refrigerator lever (I needed to use it twice, because first frob didn't pull it).

ESCAPE

Time it with novice and get on the other side of door. Stick to it and wait for fireballs. All Hammerites vanish, some lights turn off, elevators stop working and there are few monsters. I think they aren't alerted by fireballs, but rather they spawn while in search mode. You have 3 min to escape. Drop on yellow machine near Bugbeast and go west. Then use stairs on the south. This route will lead you to your Escape Pod. There is no enemies on this route too. Use lever, talk to Hammerite and enter darkness.

STATS:

Time: 49 min 58 s; Loot: 0/200
    Pockets Picked: 1/1; Locks Picked: 0

PERFECT GHOST: POSSIBLE
    SUPREME GHOST: FAILED.
    I can't relock Escape Pod and return key at the same time, because door close automatically.

BATMAN DEMO

You just need to descend from roof to the street, go west, pass near Park. Harbor with ending boat is a NW. Police is your friend, there is plenty of shadow. But also there are fights between bad guys and police. That's where you get Bodies Discovered stat.

STATS:

Time: 3 min 38 s; Loot: 0/0
    Bodies Discovered by Enemies: 6

THE CUBE

Another bad mission from Crap Contest. This one is deadly. Lockpicking takes eternity. Watcher room took me 10 min, because of long lockpicking. It's possible to take path without activating any trap. And traps like fire and also light system in watcher room can work differently after reloading. I also let grates to slide out of existence. Really crazy glitch that allowed me to enter watcher room more easily. That's also the reason why I'm not claiming Supreme Ghost as a success.

STATS:

Time: 18 min 48 s; Loot: 0/0
    Pockets Picked: 0/3; Locks Picked: 8 (all locks in watcher room)

SUPREME GHOST: POSSIBLE.
    I let grates slide into wall.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast