TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: What are you gonna watch?

Goodsir/Paul Ready is another standout, true. I think I'd only previously noticed Paul Ready in Utopia, where his role couldn't have been more different.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulphur View Post
    You're making a pun on Graham Gore, right? The Terror's one of the best shows of recent times, but because it's fantastic drama first and foremost, never mind the fantastical parts at the margins, or the gore. Also, Jared Harris is fantastic in everything (not to mention The Expanse apart from Chernobyl - hey, Anderson Dawes!), but he's doubly fantastic in The Terror.
    No, I'm talking about gore. Blood 'n guts 'n stuff.

And I'm not at all complaining about the quality of the show. It's fantastic. But after watching through it and Chernobyl back to back, I need some, you know, levity.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    Comeon, Henke. At least show the redband trailer. MAXIMIZE THAT GORE!
    Yeah but the red band trailer had one of those annoying 5-second mini-trailers for the trailer at the start of the trailer. No amount of gore is worth putting up with that.

Moderator and Priest
    Good point. I hate those teaser trailers for the trailers.

Chakat sex pillow
    Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    No, I'm talking about gore. Blood 'n guts 'n stuff.

And I'm not at all complaining about the quality of the show. It's fantastic. But after watching through it and Chernobyl back to back, I need some, you know, levity.
    Well, good thing there's a new season of Aggretsuko out then. Though that may just be trading one show about human worries for another, regardless of the animal people faces.

I've been binge watching Time Team UK but there are several seasons missing from Amazon's catalog. I had to skip from season 11 to 17 and it's annoying because the changes in crew members is so extreme that it doesn't seem like the same show except for Tony Robinson looks older.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112