TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Coaxing The Spirit (26th March 2016)

@Unkillable Cat
    Have you found the shovel?

Have you found and completed the map ?
    Last edited by Athalle; 26th Mar 2016 at 22:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkillable Cat View Post
    I highly doubt it.
    spoiler:
    I went through there 3 times, mapping out the caves in my head and sometimes even making noise on purpose. Nothing, no monster.
    Turn off the lamp and you will "see" the monster

ok i got a bit further was already in swan room did not realize i was there,been in room with pestile and mortis ,passed the rock creature,not sure what to do?,i got the rain water and 3 flower things,crowbar,lantern,6 fruit,and see alot of areas i cant get to,also i was in room above where i got crowbar,not sure what to use on map?,so alot of thing possibel just not sure what is next and how to do it?

@Downwinder
    did you get the key that was near the rock creature on a shelf?

Athalle: Yes I have. I would have mentioned those parts if I hadn't found them and used them.

ty athalle i missed it,going now

ok stuck again ok in attic found switch on beam,for triangle thing,also found glyph on other beam,not sure what to do now,explored underground area and saw exit point,but still never found white owl in attic where is it?

also i got a shovel,not sure where to use,also have a lion statue

also added rain water to pot,but not sure what else goes into it?

ok went back into room with thing on roof and looks like i am missing 3 of the runes

got 2 triangles now

where is the black cat key?

where do i find cinnibar menerial,i found salt
    Last edited by downwinder; 27th Mar 2016 at 00:20.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    ty athalle i missed it,going now

ok stuck again ok in attic found switch on beam,for triangle thing,also found glyph on other beam,not sure what to do now,explored underground area and saw exit point,but still never found white owl in attic where is it?

also i got a shovel,not sure where to use,also have a lion statue

also added rain water to pot,but not sure what else goes into it?

ok went back into room with thing on roof and looks like i am missing 3 of the runes

got 2 triangles now

where is the black cat key?

where do i find cinnibar menerial,i found salt
    You have to put the flower petals on the table with a white ball. (In the attic)

thank you,back on track now,placed both owls now and got the snake and metal thing,going to see if that helps anywhere,i think i only need 3 more glyphs also

ok stuck again i got map and dug up the one behind house,cant find one in house on map,i also got one in middle of map,but where is one by tail?,and still missing 2 runes one looks liek the female sign and other looks like a sickle
    Last edited by downwinder; 27th Mar 2016 at 03:21.

thank you,back on track now,placed both owls now and got the snake and metal thing,going to see if that helps anywhere,i think i only need 3 more glyphs also

ok stuck again i got map and dug up the one behind house,cant find one in house on map,i also got one in middle of map,but where is one by tail?,and still missing 2 runes one looks liek the female sign and other looks like a sickle
    Hey

The runes and triangles basically lead to optional objectives only -> the one in the house is all the way at the bottom in the wolf maze, it's directly next to the hole in the wall through which you can see the green lantern. The one by the tail is outside when you walk back down below the last cave exit. There's a bush in the corner where you found 2 healing fruits, the traingle is buried nearby.

The runes - up on top of the high rafters in the attic, outside on the corner of the house on the terrace, in the room with the ladder that you use to climb to the 2nd floor, on a beam in the room with leather skins hanging on the wall, under the small circular staircase in the basement, in the wardrobe next to the skeleton, in the small room where you find the black owl.

For the main plot: Have you heard/seen somebody break in yet? If so, explore the area of the break-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkillable Cat View Post
    Athalle: Yes I have. I would have mentioned those parts if I hadn't found them and used them.
    For the last triangle talisman, you need to find the lion statue and figure out what it unlocks. But, this will be easier to do after you progress with the main plot (see below).

For the main plot: Have you heard/seen someone break in yet? If so, examine the area of the break-in.

Cinnabar: You can find it in the ravine with the waterfall in it. It is in a hole in the wall near the east exit, requires a rope arrow.

ty but,only thing i found where the person broke in was a jar of something i cant use and a rope arrow

i am missing one triangle got the 4 from map and 2 in house where is last one?

going to get cinnabar now

also in good news 1050 loot so far,you are very tricky on loot hiding spots
    Last edited by downwinder; 27th Mar 2016 at 04:18.

ty but,only thing i found where the person broke in was a jar of something i cant use and a rope arrow
    Did you hear the explosion? Look around in the attic.

ok i think i need one last bit of help to i found all 7 triangles and and thing that holds them all where do i use it?i think that will do final side objective then i can escape

missions complete 1050/1550 loot 3/4 secrets,and still need help on what to do with all the triangles

super impressed by mission,i would dare say almost to hard,as i never would have beating it with out help,but i did get lucky and find the black pyrimid painting wiht no help,was checking windows from main roof and spotted the lever

i hope to see other missions by you,forsure best of 2016 so far
    Last edited by downwinder; 27th Mar 2016 at 05:09.

ok was i suppost to kill him? also i mad ethe inviso potion,what next satill missiong 1 rune,do i also ge tthose pedals from table ?
    You don't need to kill him but you can. The important part is that after you went back to the attic and found him there, Anita leaves you a message just outside - that is the next clue.

The runes: This should be the complete list of them: up on top of the high rafters in the attic, outside on the corner of the house on the terrace, in the room with the ladder that you use to climb to the 2nd floor, on a beam in the room with leather skins hanging on the wall, under the small circular staircase in the basement, in the wardrobe next to the skeleton, in the small room where you find the black owl.

The triangle talisman: I presume you haven't yet found what the lion statue unlocks? The last talisman is in there. But the easy way to find out what it unlocks is to continue the main plot for now.

ok i think i need one last bit of help to i found all 7 triangles and and thing that holds them all where do i use it?i think that will do final side objective then i can escape
    13th chamber: In the basement next to the floor that you fell through before. There's a stone door with a triangle symbol on it.

I need something for rain waterwhere can i find it?
    Also where is that damn black owl?

Here's my first video! I always love a puzzley, atmospheric mission with supernatural things going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    I need something for rain waterwhere can i find it?
    Also where is that damn black owl?
    for rain water: there is an empty bottle in the room with dragonfly on the door. Put the bottle in any water puddle you find, there is one outside the house

black owl:there is an open window on the west side of the house, use a rope arrow to get up there.

Not sure if im following the plot correctly, there was supposed to be a map in the attic?
    The desk up there aint frobbable to use with petals either.
    I read the letter and the first objective didn't complete.
    Also wheres the cat key?
    Last edited by nickie; 27th Mar 2016 at 13:49. Reason: Spoiler cover added

Quote Originally Posted by Tzaero View Post
    Not sure if im following the plot correctly, there was supposed to be a map in the attic?
    The desk up there aint frobbable to use with petals either.
    I read the letter and the first objective didn't complete.
    Also wheres the cat key?
    Map: A map can be found in another room, not in the attic, and it only leads to an optional objective.
    Desk: The desk isn't frobbable, what you need to do is simply drop the petals on it (using drop hotkey).
    Letter: The letter gives extra optional objectives but it still doesn't explain where the missing people are so the first objective is not finished yet.
    Cat key: The cat door leads to a secret only. The key is on the table inside and can be snatched through the window if you rope arrow up to it, you have to use two rope arrows though and it's pretty difficult.

Where can i find last triangle,the biggest one?

Where can i find last triangle,the biggest one?
    It's in the room that you open with the lion, there's a glyph on the pillar next to the wardrobe that is standing close to the window. If you haven't been to that room yet, can you tell me where you stand with the plot? Have you heard someone break in through the balcony yet and examined that place?

@Dale YesI completed all main objectives and found13 chamber.Now i can`t find black piramid,where can i find it?

@Dale YesI completed all main objectives and found13 chamber.Now i can`t find black piramid,where can i find it?
    The black Pyramid: Hint: Climb on top of the roof of the house and explore it Full reveal: There is a lever on the edge of the roof.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast