TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Any day is a TTLG coop day! (was: TTLG coop Saturdays)

Aw, makes me sad I missed it! Heists or RPG convenience store robberies?

Level 10,000 achieved
    We mainly did random missions and ended with a parachuting competition. (the winner is whoever can remember which button opens the chute)

Chakat sex pillow
    I'll admit I can see the charms of GTA:O despite it having the most irritating/obtuse user interface/mechanics I've seen in a good long while. While I know the crew's more or less done with GTA:O, sign me up for future sessions if you're having 'em.

The online user experience is really annoying in many ways, but when you're in a mission or even if you're just in a friends-only session and faffing about, it's among the most fun experiences I've had in multiplayer.

The one thing that sucks a bit is that most of the coop missions don't allow for more than four people, but there are some cool versus modes, and the more people we are, the better we can also split off for a while and have some people do a heist mission or two while others faff about in the open world and then get together for a grand finale with everyone.

Level 10,000 achieved
    If you guys for some reason finds yourselves in posession of the Syndicate FPS on Origin and want to co-op, I'd be up for that.

The 9-mission 4-player co-op campaign is apparently quite good, and the game is only 2,50 at the moment on Origin.

Thing What Kicks
    I've got that. I got a few missions in to the single player campaign but gave up, as it was just too scripted for my liking (the same thing that's made me put down Titanfall 2 and not pick it back up).
    But I'd be up for some co-op

I own that, and I even finished the single player campaign. I'd definitely be up for co-op!

Level 10,000 achieved
    I finished the singleplayer campaign TWICE. I liked it a lot, for some reason.

Do I understand correctly that it's currently not available, unless you've got it already? If so, no worries - I'll sit out this Saturday's session and instead work on a fiendish Arma mission for the week after.

Level 10,000 achieved
    No, it's available on Origin, I picked it up yesterday.

Also I'm leemajorz on there, add me.

Weird - it doesn’t show up for me. I’ll try again.

Edit: Yup, it doesn't show up for me. I wonder if it's because the game can't be sold in Germany, and they're lumping Switzerland in with them.
    Last edited by Thirith; 27th Feb 2018 at 05:37.

Weird, it shows up for me as €2.50. I'll see if I can gift it to you this evening. Are we friends on Origin yet?

Probably not; I use Origin so rarely. I’m probably Thirith on there as well, if you want to look for me. It’s well possible the gift won’t work, though.

You are apparently "Ineligible to receive this game"

wtf

Happens occasionally. If something isn’t available in Germany for legal reasons, Switzerland gets th same treatment, even though our laws are different. Thanks for trying, though.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Aww shit. We can play something we all have on Saturday's session(I'd be up for more GTA or Human Fall Flat).

Let's play some Syndicate some time in the week tho, Jesh and Malf. I got this week off so I'm up for it pretty much any time.

Thing What Kicks
    I'm Mungrul on Origin, so hit me up.

Chakat sex pillow
    I'm okay to join in whenever since the price it's currently at is essentially what I'd pay for coffee and donuts, though now I'd really like to buy some coffee and donuts. What a dilemma!

Thirith, check yer Facebook messages. Might've found a workaround.

Looks like Jesh's workaround worked! I'll still have to launch the game to see if Origin doesn't pull a Nelson-style "Ha ha!" on me, but otherwise i haz Syndicate.

Level 10,000 achieved
    w00p w00p!

What time are we starting tomorrow? Regular time or Arma time?

Edit: Also, I launched a coop game without any problems. Obviously any problems might only pop up once people actually *join* a coop game, but at a first glance it looks like connecting to the servers still works.
    Last edited by Thirith; 2nd Mar 2018 at 06:40.

Level 10,000 achieved
    I’m ok with the earlier time.

You didn’t get any ”strict NAT” warning when creating a game, Thirith? Jesh and I both tried hosting last night but we both got the warning and couldn’t join. Hopefully it’ll work with you hosting.

I didn't, no. Fingers crossed that it'll work; I remember what a headache it was trying to get everyone to join the Ghost Recon demo...

Level 10,000 achieved
    Syndicate co-op was alright! Nothing special really, but mostly-solid shootybangs, except for the bugs. There's room for actual teamwork and a bit of slapstick comedy. Essential ingredients in any good co-op game.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116171819202122232425 ... LastLast