TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51015202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Any day is a TTLG coop day! (was: TTLG coop Saturdays)

Oh well 10am is going to be 7pm (or 19:00, we use 24 hr time in Japan too) in the evening which is awesome timing, although I might be having dinner with friends still then too, so can't guarantee anything. But might be able to start a bit later?

Level 10,000 achieved

Spintires:Mudrunner time establishing cont.

Yes. Let's make it

12AM UTC (9PM DEMA TIME) (SOME TIME IN THE AFTERNOON HENKE AND JESH TIME)

Also it doesnt have in-game voice chat so we'll have to use Discord or Skype.

Thing What Kicks
    The Mumble server's always up if you guys want to use it.

Thing What Kicks
    By the way, there's a free weekend event on for Destiny 2 at the moment. I've stayed relatively quiet about the game, as I'm aware over-enthusiasm can lead to disapointment, but if any of you lot fancy giving it a go for free, I'd be more than happy to tag along

Level 10,000 achieved
    We playing anything today? I am up for cooperative videogamein.

Sorry, I’m in Sweden and wasn’t around for coop. I might not be there next Saturday either; will have to see on the day. I’m definitely back in two weeks, though, for some quality Arma time, bad driving and all.

Thing What Kicks
    Jesh and I revisited The Division to shoot the impoverished, then spent hours sifting through the remains for shinies.
    We also danced in an abandoned disco. Well, I danced; Jesh did jumping jacks.
    It's still fun to make angry street cleaners explode by shooting their poor choice in fashion accessories.

Thing What Kicks
    So for this coming weekend, hows about we all take a trip back to Bolivia and explore the new content in Ghost Recon: Wildlands?

Can't guarantee yet whether I'll be around, but if I am I'd be up for some Wildlands - though I haven't played it in a month or two, so chances are I'd be even more useless. 3pm UK time?

Thing What Kicks
    Sounds good to me. I haven't played it recently either, so am probably well out of practice.

I'm gonna have to pull out of tomorrow's session - it's just too damn hot here, and it gets doubly hot in the bedroom when the computer's on for over an hour. It doesn't even cool down if I keep the windows open, because outside it'll be around 35C. Since I'm currently getting over a summer cold, I can't really face the thought of 2+ hours at the computer getting hotter and hotter... Sorry, guys, but I shut down when it gets this hots and in particular when it's been this hot for a week with little to no respite.

Bummer. Would Sunday work better for you? It probably would for me, to be honest.

I'm afraid both Saturday and Sunday are likely to be among the hottest days this week (and possibly summer). I'm sorry, but I think I'll sit this weekend out. Next weekend I'm away on vacation (in a place that's apparently under 20C, yay!). I'm hoping that from late August onwards, things'll get cooler. They have to, otherwise the whole of Switzerland is bound to spontaneously combust. We're just not built for this kind of heat.

Edit: Talking of cooler times, I’m definitely looking forward to them so we can do some VR coop again, whether in Red Room or on the bridge of the next-gen Enterprise.
    Last edited by Thirith; 4th Aug 2018 at 06:14.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Tell me about it. It's been hot as hell here as well this summer. At it's peak I had 30 in my appartment, which is TOO HOT FOR A FINN. Thankfully as of today the temperature starts dropping, peaking at 25 and decreasing over the next week.

Chakat sex pillow
    Time to start investing in aircon, gents.

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    Tell me about it. It's been hot as hell here as well this summer. At it's peak I had 30 in my appartment, which is TOO HOT FOR A FINN.

Level 10,000 achieved

Level 10,000 achieved
    Played a bit of Worms WMD with Sulph and Jesh yesterday. None of us had played any of these games in ages, but it's as chaotic and fun as ever.

Any coop plans for this Saturday? I should be around, if anyone else feels like a virtual get-together. Seeing how temperatures have come down in most places, would Rec Room be an option, to check out what they've changed since the last time we played? (Also, since I should be around next week as well, I've scheduled an Arma game for 15/9.)

Just finished a small-scale, fun session with henke - first we tried a two-man sniper mission in Arma 3, which we failed gloriously, though at least our target died every single time. (So did we.) Then we moved on to VR ping pong, which was just as much fun as the summer evening ping pong games I remember from when I was a kid. Good times!

Level 10,000 achieved
    Yeah, good ping-pong session.

Here's a bit of footage from it.

(I'm the guy in the golden helmet, consistently loosing. )

Level 10,000 achieved
    With the latest update I have close to 100GBs of Ghost Recon Wildlands sitting on my harddrive. Time to shit or get off the pot. Who's up for a co-op session this Saturday, usual time?

I should be there. Are we talking the original usual time or the Arma time of 3pm, UK time?

Level 10,000 achieved
    We can do the early time. I'll probably be around for either and check who's up for this.

Thing What Kicks
    Just wanted to check if at least Jesh and Sulphur would be up for some monster hunting in the usual slot today. And anyone else who has the game, naturally!

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 51015202122232425262728 LastLast