TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116212223242526

Thread: Any day is a TTLG coop day! (was: TTLG coop Saturdays)

Chakat sex pillow
    I'm up for some, dunno about He Is Risen, or if he is in fact in a position to rise this weekend, though.

Anyone around for some coop today, either at 3pm or 4pm UK time? I think I should be around for an hour or two - though I'm tired, disoriented and likely to shoot people in the back even though they're on my side.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Yeah I'm up for something. Maybe GTA or Wildlands?

Either is fine. What time?

Level 10,000 achieved
    Either one. Let's check in at the early time and see who's around.

Just finished a two-player session of The Blackout Club with Neb. The game's in Early Access, and it shows in various ways; it's kinda janky and mission design still needs a lot of polish. Also, the game relies a bit too much on mission markers, when the game could communicate where things are in more interesting ways. At the same time, it's cool to see more stealthy gameplay in a coop game, and even with all the jankiness the game is very atmospheric. There is also an interesting game mechanic at play where you need to close your eyes to see one particular opponent, but then you don't see anything else.

Not sure when I'll next have some time to play this (perhaps before an Arma session?), but it'd be cool to try it out with more people. Ideally we'd have to tweak the voice chat, though; I barely heard Neb while apparently I was very, very loud at his end. It definitely added to the mounting tension.

P.S.: Just after finishing, my computer crashed, telling me on reboot that my CPU was overheating. Not sure whether to blame the game, but it's not something I've had happen before.

Can't make it today, have something going on today that requires most of my attention.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61116212223242526