TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: T2FM "The Heart Of Gems: Night Of The Red Moon" v1.24 NewDark "31.10.2016"

thanks for playing this FM. and sorry for the guys who cant play the FM, the next FM will be smaller and better for older pcs.

Stuck again.

spoiler:
    I have three out of four candles. I still need to steal the Heart of Gems. There is a fountain up high that is frobbable, but I don't have anything it may need.

There's a door with 2 locks, I've found one key for it, but need the other.

Any hints?

Quote Originally Posted by Unkillable Cat View Post
    Stuck again.

spoiler:
    I have three out of four candles. I still need to steal the Heart of Gems. There is a fountain up high that is frobbable, but I don't have anything it may need.

There's a door with 2 locks, I've found one key for it, but need the other.

Any hints?
    Right key - Use a water arrow on a plate with a lion's head. It is located on the wall with the guard. Left key - Use sausage chain on burrick, which stands in a wall niche.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    Right key - Use a water arrow on a plate with a lion's head. It is located on the wall with the guard.
    No. This doesn't work.

spoiler:
    I have Acid Arrows, not Water Arrows. And the Acid Arrows do nothing.

Unkillable Cat, So you just have not found this water arrow. It is in one piece and it is not a weapon.

Am a bit stuck .Ive found the hideout and 3 talismans .Is the 4th talismain in the hideout ? I have no lockpics and cant get back to town

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    well it is still way to laggy to even play for me,but i am sure the mission is great
    Yeah I am getting the same walking through mud and far too laggy for me....although I played Morbid curiosity ok and the other recent ones...I will just have to leave this one....looks good though.

Quote Originally Posted by trioptimumscapes View Post
    Am a bit stuck .Ive found the hideout and 3 talismans .Is the 4th talismain in the hideout ? I have no lockpics and cant get back to town
    You'll need the lockpicks to get the 4th talisman, which is in the hideout.

To get back to town, you need to find a passage in the cave wall that leads upwards. It's close to some burricks.

Unfortunately, this means that you'll have to return here and take fall damage after climbing the game, as the cave passage is also one-way.

Quote Originally Posted by trioptimumscapes View Post
    the fourth is also there but you will need the lockpicks because going up there is a locked door which you need to open to get the fourth talisman

edit: unkillable cat beat me to it

Excellent, epic and ambitious mission - thanks very much -Terra- ! Really enjoyed it. Finished 450 or so short on loot.

Found it almost essential to make a map and notes as there is a lot of back and forth trying to remember different locations.

Don't think I found a use for the anvil ?

Look forward to future missions.

The portal does not work for me, I put four green gems and nothing...

you got a save from just before putting the 4 green gems on the statues?
    you might retry to place them? (if you can't go through the portal you are really stuck. )
    if it won't work for you, you might send me a quicksave from where you are and i can edit it so you can continu

Just finished. Outstanding mission, and you sure get your exercise running around. Thanks again!

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Quote Originally Posted by Empyrium View Post
    You don't need to put the gems there. Do you remember the area with the treebeast where you found the a green gem? Climb/jump on the rock (N-O). You'll get to town right away from there

I have been over this map a lot now, caused in part by having no map and having the lock picks located so far apart. I haven't got the ashes and I can't find one of the four broad candles (the ones without candlesticks). I can't remember where I got the other three, but I have been to the cult's HQ out of town and I'm pretty sure I got one there.

Hmm..Portal works fine, maybe reloading our start the FM new. I have check the portal it works with the gems.

@others
    thanks for playing, its good to hear some positives.

Updated version: Is this necessary for people that can run in Hi-Res? Is there any other fixes? My installation ran fine, should I update or no?

Is this necessary for people that can run in Hi-Res? Is there any other fixes? My installation ran fine, should I update or no
    You can play the old version too.

Quote Originally Posted by -Terra- View Post
    Hmm..Portal works fine, maybe reloading our start the FM new. I have check the portal it works with the gems.

@others
    thanks for playing, its good to hear some positives.
    I also tried with the new version and did not open.

But there was a Little bug in The old Version in The Secret Room By bassos wife. In The new Version it is fixes. Better Download The new Version

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    You don't need to put the gems there. Do you remember the area with the treebeast where you found the a green gem? Climb/jump on the rock (N-O). You'll get to town right away from there
    Thanks, now i'm in town

@Empyrium
    Strange... It Works.
    You Can use The Trick from Unna Oertdottir, Climb The rock, you dont Need to entre The Portal.

I see, you have Found The way.

On Expert, I have had no problem with the portal, but I am stuck.

1. The only main objective which I have not completed is to find the Heart of Gems.
    2. I do not have one of the four candles that go on the pedestal of an obelisk in one of the squares.
    3. I cannot open the door where the statue says to let the fire burn the liars.
    4. I cannot get anything to interact with the patch of earth at the opposite end of the area outside town with the drunken guards and the flower.
    5. I cannot get anything to interact with the anvil in the weapons store.
    6. I have read here about some ashes. I do not have them.

Any hints please?
    Last edited by Marbrien; 1st Nov 2016 at 18:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    On Expert, I have had no problem with the portal, but I am stuck.

4. Digging up the patch of earth should get you on the right track for most of the others.

Search the storage area at ground level in extreme south west with the "sewer" cover leading to the sceptre statues.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast