TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: T2FM "The Heart Of Gems: Night Of The Red Moon" v1.24 NewDark "31.10.2016"

To interact with the patch of earth you might wanna use a shovel
    In the area where you did find the sword there is a shop you can enter in from the second floor/roof
    In there you find areadable telling you where to find it.

Interacting with the patch of earth will give you the ashes

With those ashes you have to visit the crypts opposite the hammer church

You will have to bring some more goodies
    candles and flowers

When you are done in the crypts, you will have found/ retrieved another item that you can use on the liar statue.
    to be exact... in the fire there

Same here I have 3 candles and have not found the ashes or what goes in the dirt patch can some one help us?

nightshifter answered when I was typing!!

Thanks, that took care of my 4, 6, 3 & 2. Now I just need a little time to figure out how to deal with the beast and the barrier.

Stuck again I have the ashes but where do you put them I have placed the two candles and flowers first but I don't see where the ashes go???

@marbrien: i don't think you can do anything with 5....

the beast and the barrier... yes that is hard. but there is a easy way... just like how you would/could deal with haunts

big spoiler flashbombs

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Stuck again I have the ashes but where do you put them I have placed the two candles and flowers first but I don't see where the ashes go???
    look good where you placed the goodies. it is a bit hard to see but
    there is a little plate on the floor behind the fence

Thank you I found it right after I posted!!

Just finished and all I need to say about is WOW!!!!

Thank you for this amazing adventure!!!!!

Stunning mission, I love the Broken Triad throwback

Just a couple of questions..

I'm trying to find a key for the chest in the room where Basso was killed. I can't pick it
    And where is the hatchet? I swear I scoured the whole area outside of town, but can't find it

I've got a newer pc but the mission is very laggy. The only other FM to do that was Bad Venture. Even downed the resolution. Just curious if anyone else had the same problem.

Congratulations! Downloading right now.Always eager to play a new fm

Hello Terra- Congratulations! You have made a very nice Mission. I enjoyed playing it, it kept me busy for many hours. Your Mission is a pleasant mixture of fair gameplay and challanging puzzles/dutys.

Do you perhaps have a loot list? I'm short of some hundred gold (from the total in the Mission available amount), I just wonder where that loot could be.

Thanks again for this amazing jewel! Greetings, Urumo

Quote Originally Posted by nightshifter View Post
    @marbrien: i don't think you can do anything with 5....

the beast and the barrier... yes that is hard. but there is a easy way... just like how you would/could deal with haunts

big spoiler flashbombs
    I only have 4 flashbombs, and they appear to have no effect whatsoever on the beast. I used some others I had earlier on the undead in the tomb.
    There is virtually no shade in that area and there appear to be invisible obstacles which make free movement and hiding behind pillars difficult or impossible.

I got there in the end with an invisibility potion allowing me to move behind a pillar near the beast's circle. I was lucky because he stood with his back to me. Then I used my 4 flashbombs to blind him, and hit him with repeated power blows with the axe from behind. Finally he went up in a puff of smoke. (Throwing knives did nothing because they kept hitting the invisible barriers.)
    Last edited by Marbrien; 2nd Nov 2016 at 04:59.

@pwl, Urumo and Otters
    Thanks for The good words, it isnt easy to make a FM like this.

@Marbrien

Yes The endboss is a Challenge, The only Method to beat this guy is, try try try...

@for all laggy player
    Sorry at this Point, i will make a Version Next Year January/February, i Need at this Point testers with The laggy Problem to fix that. But this year i have no Time, my girlfriend is pregnant and 12.december is Birthday, there will not many Time but i do my best. Sorry for my english i give my best.

Thank you Terra for this mission. There was a lot to like about it, and the town and cult hideout both unexpectedly changed the atmosphere and added large new areas to explore. But in the latter stages it started to become a bit frustrating for me and I needed help from the forum to finish. Here are my suggestions for next time(!)

1. Include a map. It helps the player to orient themselves and backtrack with a minimum of getting lost.
    2. Don't locate the lock picks too far apart. If you do, it forces the player to do a lot of backtracking to finish unlocking the half unlocked items they have had to leave behind them.
    3. Ensure all ladders can be mounted easily. I took a lot of damage / had to reload quite a lot, just because I fell from heights when I didn't attach properly to a ladder.

Good luck to you and your girlfriend and I hope all goes well with the tiny taffer when he/she arrives.

Great Mission...
    I need some help.
    I got 3 candles where do i find the 4th candle?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T-Linkz View Post
    Great Mission...
    I need some help.
    I got 3 candles where do i find the 4th candle?
    Thanks
    If you haven't opened the door behind the statue that instructs you (I'm paraphrasing) to burn the liars, then the missing candle is behind that door. Posts #74 and #75 will probably help. There's a whole sequence of things you can't do without a simple gardening tool!

Thanks Marbrien, I did find the hideout, also the "liar" statue and i found another one i believe in Basso house?

Thanks

If that is not your missing candle, I think there's one in the cult hideout. You will need a ladder to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    If that is not your missing candle, I think there's one in the cult hideout. You will need a ladder to get there.
    I found that one, also i need one more scepter
    Thanks

Where do I find the first lock pick ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoergA View Post
    Where do I find the first lock pick ?
    When you enter town, first house on the left

Thank you, I've been there but overlooked it.

@ Marbrien
    thanks for the opinion and criticism, i think the future missions, will be better in this points.
    thanks for playing

Question:
    Is there any player who cant play the FM (to laggy)? i need 2-3 players for a test. please send me a pn

Do you perhaps have a loot list? I'm short of some hundred gold (from the total in the Mission available amount), I just wonder where that loot could be.
    no sorry there is not a lootlist, but have you checked the secret room of basso´s wife?
    also the tomb has loot, and the hideout from the black wing.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast