TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 228

Thread: UPDATE: T2FM "The Heart Of Gems: Night Of The Red Moon" v1.24 NewDark "31.10.2016"

  1. #101
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2011
    Location: Netherlands
    I`m stuck again, i need key for chest in weapon smith house
    i think this is where the 4th candle is?

    Thanks

  2. #102
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Ok I found the hatchet.
    Now I'm in the warehouse, and there's an unpickable chest there, as well as a locked office, but I can't find the keys...

  3. #103
    Member
    Registered: Oct 2011
    Location: Netherlands
    I`m stuck again, i need key for chest in weapon smith house
    i think this is where the 4th candle is?

    Thanks

  4. #104
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2015
    Location: Germany
    key for the chest
    look over the fireplace by the weapon smith, there is a small box

    @Azaran
    look at the first room in the wharehouse there a walltexture with keys, there a 3 keys

  5. #105
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    How do I get into that room? The door is locked, and I can't pick it

  6. #106
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2015
    Location: Germany
    Check The House Outside Near The wharehouse, there is a Window Open By The Lion Head

  7. #107
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Thanks!

  8. #108
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    I can't find the book that should go to into the southernmost bookcase.
    If it is in the warehouse I can't find it even after searching the two offices, the loewr floor and the attic of the warehouse..
    Where is it exactly?

  9. #109
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cattamer View Post
    I can't find the book that should go to into the southernmost bookcase.
    If it is in the warehouse I can't find it even after searching the two offices, the loewr floor and the attic of the warehouse..
    Where is it exactly?
    It's in the last office, where you see the teddy bears. Go outside the town on the western side, you'll find a vent on the outer wall, where the waterfalls are, it leads to that office

  10. #110
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    It's in the last office, where you see the teddy bears. Go outside the town on the western side, you'll find a vent on the outer wall, where the waterfalls are, it leads to that office
    thanks

  11. #111
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Where do I use the ladder? I've checked the 2 town entrances, but there's no spot to place it

  12. #112
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2005
    Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Where do I use the ladder? I've checked the 2 town entrances, but there's no spot to place it
    Leave town by the gate through which you first entered it. Go straight ahead and pass through an arch in the rock, then bear right. When you come to a barred gate in a wall, inspect the ground.

  13. #113
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2007
    Location: Cragscleft, Bedfordshire, Eng.
    Great mission -Terra-, just finished. Very atmospheric.

    One question - what was the anvil for?
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 2nd Nov 2016 at 19:49.

  14. #114
    Member
    Registered: May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Ok I found the hatchet.
    I'm driving myself crazy trying to find this. Would you please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

  15. #115
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2007
    Location: Cragscleft, Bedfordshire, Eng.
    itllrun10s:

    Go straight ahead outside your house and keep going

    Pass glowing red rock

    In the tree just before you get to a pointy-obelisk thing

  16. #116
    Member
    Registered: May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    itllrun10s:

    Go straight ahead outside your house and keep going

    Pass glowing red rock

    In the tree just before you get to a pointy-obelisk thing
    Bless you. I appreciate the help.

  17. #117
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    Leave town by the gate through which you first entered it. Go straight ahead and pass through an arch in the rock, then bear right. When you come to a barred gate in a wall, inspect the ground.
    Thanks! Found the spot, I was way off

  18. #118
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Ok, now I'm missing a candle to open the tomb. I also found a candle in the mages area, but can't find any others (I'm assuming I'll need more of them)

    EDIT: Just realized I'm stuck in the Mages' area, how do I get back out?

  19. #119
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2005
    Location: Planet Earth, mostly Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    Unkillable Cat, So you just have not found this water arrow. It is in one piece and it is not a weapon.
    And where is this non-weapon water arrow exactly?

  20. #120
    Yea i cant find it either.

  21. #121
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2005
    Location: Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Ok, now I'm missing a candle to open the tomb. I also found a candle in the mages area, but can't find any others (I'm assuming I'll need more of them)

    EDIT: Just realized I'm stuck in the Mages' area, how do I get back out?
    Leave via the short rock tunnel through which you entered that area. Then turn left, then first right. At the red glowing rock on the ground, look left for another tunnel.


    Someone else will have to help those looking for the special water arrow. I can't recall where I found it.

  22. #122
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2008
    Location: UK
    The water arrow is in the house opposite the hungry burrick, behind a plant pot. Playing on Expert


    The hungry burrick is in the enclosed square just East of where you enter the town and only accessible via a ladder on the East wall or via the sewers.
    Last edited by Sagittal; 3rd Nov 2016 at 15:21.

  23. #123
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2009
    Location: thiefgold.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    Leave via the short rock tunnel through which you entered that area. Then turn left, then first right. At the red glowing rock on the ground, look left for another tunnel.
    Thanks!

    I think this might be a bug, but after I left the mages hideout, the ambient sound from there is now spread over the whole level

  24. #124
    Member
    Registered: Jun 2015
    Location: Germany
    Yes this is a Little bug

  25. #125
    Member
    Registered: May 2003
    Location: San Jose, CA USA
    I have read previous posts about location of the water arrow but I am still unable to locate. One post said across from the hungry burrick in a house behind a plant but I have found nothing. I may be getting slow in my old age-it took me awhile to realize that 'trowel' means lockpick! Does the same go for 'scepter' and 'candle?' I have 3 scepters but have found no candles. I have also not found the weapon replacement. Thanks to all the wonderful people on this forum. I probably would have given up without our 'Thiefy' community!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •