TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: T2FM "The Heart Of Gems: Night Of The Red Moon" v1.24 NewDark "31.10.2016"

Ok I'm completely stuck now. I have 2 yellow '?' keys, but not sure where to use them.
    I'm missing a candle to open the tomb with the ashes, and there's an area with a statue that says to 'burn the liars', but not sure what that means. I assume I have to use a white candle, but the only one I found was in the mage's area, and it doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Azaran View Post
    Ok I'm completely stuck now. I have 2 yellow '?' keys, but not sure where to use them.
    I'm missing a candle to open the tomb with the ashes, and there's an area with a statue that says to 'burn the liars', but not sure what that means. I assume I have to use a white candle, but the only one I found was in the mage's area, and it doesn't work
    Did you try yo use rour keys on the locks both side of the door in the room with 3 windows, northern part of the town?

Quote Originally Posted by cattamer View Post
    Did you try yo use rour keys on the locks both side of the door in the room with 3 windows, northern part of the town?
    Got it thanks!

Where do I find the other 2 candles? I got one in that room, another in the mages hideout. There's a locked chest in Basso's room, but I don't have a key for it

Quote Originally Posted by Kaain View Post
    I have read previous posts about location of the water arrow but I am still unable to locate.
    It is in the house West of the "hungry burrick", just pick the door inside and check behind the flower left of the corpse. Thank you Sagittal!
    Candles: one is behind the door with 2 lockboxes, one behind the statue "burning the liar", one in a chest next to the cursed sword, and the last one is in the mage hideout behind the door with 4 talismans.

A rather intricate, but absolutely gorgeous mission, several hours of pure enjoyment, with suprisingly few technical glitches. Thank you, Terra

Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    It is in the house West of the "hungry burrick", just pick the door inside and check behind the flower left of the corpse. Thank you Sagittal!
    Candles: one is behind the door with 2 lockboxes, one behind the statue "burning the liar", one in a chest next to the cursed sword, and the last one is in the mage hideout behind the door with 4 talismans.
    Thanks for that. How do I access the burning liar statue, and where can I find the cursed sword?

Got it thanks!

There's a locked chest in Basso's room, but I don't have a key for it
    It's not very far: mantle in the NE window on the square with the pub in the center, go inside and look for a key near the candle.

Someone mentioned finding a frying pan usable as a blackjack.

I'm getting sick of the endless guards. I did find both trowels so I can get anything that's pickable. Where is this frying pan/blackjack?

Thanks in advance.

- prjames

It's not very far: mantle in the NE window on the square with the pub in the center, go inside and look for a key near the candle.
    Thanks, can't believe I missed that

Thanks for that. How do I access the burning liar statue, and where can I find the cursed sword?
    Did you find the statue saying "let blade gore stone"? Did you use the non-weapon sword (from the warehouse) on it to open the passage? The burning liar statue is inside, expecting the "liar's" ashes to be burnt in the near fire...

To find the cursed sword you need to collect 4 scepters first, then open a "sewer cover" in the far SW corner behind some crates. Go down - the rest will be rather obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    Where is this frying pan/blackjack?
    In the square with the big white fountain turn West, find a metal door in a corner and climb the ladder on the wall behind it. Turn left, climb another ladder and you'll find your best friend in a chest, guarded by spiders. It will make your day

Did you find the statue saying "let blade gore stone"? Did you use the non-weapon sword (from the warehouse) on it to open the passage? The burning liar statue is inside, expecting the "liar's" ashes to be burnt in the near fire...
    Are those the 'real master's ashes'? Because I dropped them in the fire, but nothing happens (the fire is not frobbable either)

No, you need the trickster ashes, you can found this in the tomb. the key for the tomb is by the church, look over at the open window.

The Anvil
    It is nothing Special, its a trigger for the Dark Keeper, when he´s show up

Sequel
    I know there a lots of questions for some places and scrolls and Story, but there will be a Sequel "The Soul of Gems" it will be show up in 2017/2018, and this time playable for all PCs

Cheers Terra

Quote Originally Posted by -Terra- View Post
    No, you need the trickster ashes, you can found this in the tomb. the key for the tomb is by the church, look over at the open window.
    I was able to open the tomb, I got the flowers and one candlestick in place, but I'm missing the other one and can't find it (I assume it opens the tomb, and the trickster's ashes are in there?)

Location of the candlesticks:

One of them is hidden in the part of the city with the large monument including an hourglass. A bit of creeping and nosing around is needed to find it. In the southwestern area of this city quarter, directly in front of the southern gate, there's a house on one side which has an open window. This is some kind of warehouse. On the rear end of the level where you enter, you can climb up some large crates and discover a small opening above. Climb through it to reach an attic, once again with an open window. It leads to a passage on top of the city wall. In the distance, you can see a guard moving around. Go into this direction, knock out or evade the guard, and step onto a small ledge to your right. It leads around another house's roof, and on the opposite side, you reach a small table. One candlestick sits there waiting for your greedy hands.

The other stick is located in the part of the city where the "Sad Burrick Pub" is. There is a small passageway in this area, between two buildings, leading towards the city wall. It then makes a turn to the right and ends before a metal door. This door can only be opened with the second lockpick replacement. Once you have done that, make your way through the rooms there and into a wine cellar. A floating exclamation sign in a circle may irritate you. Frob it to speak with the drunk there. He will tell you about his needs, and once you satisfy them, you will get your second candlestick.

Alright thanks! That got things moving

4 hours, 8 minutes, 17 seconds, finally finished.
    Thank you Terra, was one of the most mind blowing missions I have ever played. Everything about it, the puzzles, gorgeous graphics and ambience, layout, variety, an absolute masterpiece .

I only wish there was a map, I spent a lot of time running around disoriented lol

Thanks for Playing
    Yes a map, The Sequel will have a map. And it will be easier.

I must be blind since nobody else seems to have a problem finding the ladder.
    I know where to use it i think, but i have absolutely no idea where it is.
    Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Check the Sewer in the Last Town Part, by the Weapon Smith,

Check the Sewer in the Last Town Part, by the Weapon Smith,
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by WretchedIntruder View Post
    I've got a newer pc but the mission is very laggy. The only other FM to do that was Bad Venture. Even downed the resolution. Just curious if anyone else had the same problem.
    i'm so so so sorry..too. crash by crash..why?

@Terra,
    thank you for this breathtaking mission, I've enjoyed every minute of it

One question though: I'm missing one last piece of loot, a tapestry somewhere around - or below? - the first city square with the big scales statue. Would you please help to complete the adventure...

Have only just got around to playing this extraordinarily good mission, It's absolutely brilliant....Thank you -Terra- for for a superb FM

I keep getting horribly stuck, so hopefully Fen will produce one of his video's before I go completely insane.

@csamba

One Hit
    have you found basso´s wife? search a switch in the first town part, near the gate to the burrick

@fortuni
    glad you enjoy my FM, hope you play the upcoming sequel next year to.

Quote Originally Posted by fortuni View Post
    I keep getting horribly stuck, so hopefully Fen will produce one of his video's before I go completely insane.
    Yes, a city map would have been useful for the first time
    Once you'll find the blackjack (a frying pan) and both lockpicks (called "trowels") everything becomes much easier - but still be prepared to run across the city many times collecting various objects, which sometimes require inventiveness to find out their use...
    However, it's definitely worth risking even your sanity:, because this is an astounding masterpiece

@csamba

One Hit
    have you found basso´s wife? search a switch in the first town part, near the gate to the burrick
    Thanks, I was there on the small high balcony and down on the ladder - but I found only a locket there.
    What I'm after is a tapestry, close to the big scales statue and probably below ground level - in the sewers maybe?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast