TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: T2FM "The Heart Of Gems: Night Of The Red Moon" v1.24 NewDark "31.10.2016"

@ csamba

Just found the 2nd lockpick, had completely missed that corner of the map, so off we go again tracking down every footlocker that only half opened last time.

btw Good to see you around, been busy I guess but you always come back to thief, like all good taffers.

Need a little help finding the sausage link for our hungry friend and also with the warehouse. I read a post about keys for first door and chest on lower level being in the room with teddy bears, but do not see any keys. Thanks!

Map to help you find your way in this big city... Clic on it, "Ctrl +" for zoom

@Kaain, sausage is in the first part of the city, in a chest (same place where you've found 3 golden plates). Key for Office 1, Warehouse is in the second part of the city, house south west

Athalle, thanks for your reply and map. I am still having trouble locating the warehouse key. I am in SW area of city and have climbed some crates then a wall and through a window and down ladder. Am I close?

@Athalle
    Nice Work
    can you tell me how you do that? program?

@Kaain
    The House with the Key for the Office is near, the window ist open, it is the house were the guard standing with the two colums

Hi Terra, thank you for the response. I must have bumped my head because I still am unable to find the key. If I approach the guard near the east, the mission ends. I have already KO'd almost everybody else so I cannot remember the guard around columns. Wow, I feel like a 'Thief newbee!' Seems I will need some precise direction on where to find key.

@Kaain
    Picture

@-Terra-, Thanks! I simply try to follow Master Ricebug's instructions (I send you all this by PM)

Just for curiosity: has anyone found all the loot?
    I'm missing one piece worth 150, it should be a tapestry TTLL shows near/below the scales statue at the city entrance, perhaps in the sewers - but it's nowhere to be found there around. I've never ever opened Dromed, so I can't check if it's there but unattainable...

Same problem for me csamba...

@Athalle, csamba
    it,s a littlte bug, the tapestry is out of the World, the play cant collect this one. i have check this in dromed it is under the scales in the dromed space

@high school head
    the problem of this FM is, too high for some PCs, i create this FM with a Acer Spire E1 Core i3 with a RAM of 8gb and 1TB memory. i had the same problems with an Old Acer, its laggy. The Only thing you can do is waiting for a let´s Play and watch this at Youtube. I dont think it can be fixed, sorry.

another new FM, woo hoo!

As goes the barrier to the main crypt?
    only with smoke powder in the vessels?
    or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Empyrium View Post
    As goes the barrier to the main crypt?
    only with smoke powder in the vessels?
    or something else?
    You can open the way to the main crypt by using two sacks of smoke powder in the vessels. If one of the sacks is not "accepted" by the vessel, use the other one on it.

If you only have one sack, then you need to find the other one. It's not very difficult to find the second if one already found the first.

[QUOTE=-Terra-;2336274
    @high school head
    the problem of this FM is, too high for some PCs, i create this FM with a Acer Spire E1 Core i3 with a RAM of 8gb and 1TB memory. i had the same problems with an Old Acer, its laggy. The Only thing you can do is waiting for a let´s Play and watch this at Youtube. I dont think it can be fixed, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I understand. I have Intel Core i5-3470, 8GB mem. amd hd7800, ssd. and GOG version t2..it's not strong, very middle...But I think your mission is very interesting! I do not want to wait and find another PC .. Thank you!

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    You should be able to play that FM with your hardware. It doesn't take that much resources (about 500 MB RAM in Thief2.exe). It's just not very well optimized.
    So I don't know what's wrong. You could post a Thief2.log and a crash.log. You'll find it in the root folder.
    Last edited by Unna Oertdottir; 6th Nov 2016 at 08:52.

Congrats on the release

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    You should be able to play that FM with your hardware. It doesn't take that much resources (about 500 MB RAM in Thief2.exe). It's just not very well optimized.
    So I don't know what's wrong. You could post a Thief2.log and a crash.log. You'll find it in the root folder.
    http://rgho.st/6m7l8k5ry
    http://rgho.st/6Lkgwj8Wg

Ok, thanks, Thief2.log and a crash.dmp

In your FM were no problems ..

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    Right key - Use a water arrow on a plate with a lion's head. It is located on the wall with the guard.

This key does not appear to me... I can not complete this mission

@Empyrium

have you used the Waterarrow-Object? you can find it by the Guy who the dark keeper appears

if it dosent work than there isnt rigt with the File or with the Thief2 installation, iam wondering why the portal with the green geems dosent work, you are the first with this problem. What do you use? FMsel, Darkloader??

Cheers

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    Quote Originally Posted by high school head View Post
    [URL="http://rgho.st/6m7l8k5ry"]

Ok, thanks, Thief2.log and a crash.dmp
    According to the thief2.log the desktop resolution is 1024 x 768. The game resolution is 1600x1200.
    Check this.

Not work... used Darkloader as always.

In the crypt also had the problem of barrier/portal does not disappeared... but I forced entry with jumps and got so.

NewDarkloader?
    The Best loader for this FM ist FMsel it Works really Good. Maybe you try this?

Quote Originally Posted by Unna Oertdottir View Post
    According to the thief2.log the desktop resolution is 1024 x 768. The game resolution is 1600x1200.
    Check this.
    desktop resolution is 1024 x 768.
    game resolution is 1600x1200X32.
    It works perfectly on all FM .. the problem elsewhere.
    to stick fast or death in the windows or doors, on the stairs,
    just on the square ..

In the hands of the pan, but it is invisible .. and immortal guard

Are you using FMsel?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast