TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In praise of Desert Golfing

So I'm to understand there are cacti on Mars but not in the desert?

Level 10,000 achieved
    Alien cacti!

Yeah it improves on Desert Golfing in some good ways, but there's also a few drawbacks, like you mentioned, nicked. The dev mentioned on twitter that in order for the procedural generation to make more interesting landscapes, the occasional impossible hole has been allowed to slip in. I actually didn't know about the "fail 25 times to skip level" thingy first time around so I gave up on hole 300+ and restarted. I'm back up to hole 400 now.

And hey there totally is a cactus in Desert Golfing as well, on hole 700 or something you can see one in the background! >:|

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    And hey there totally is a cactus in Desert Golfing as well, on hole 700 or something you can see one in the background! >:|
    *sighs* Fucking Trump and his fucking wall. Go ahead, there's nothing wrong with killing endangered cactuses that take hundreds of years to grow.

And before anyone tries anything, FOURTH DECLENSION. LOOK IT UP AND GO AWAY.

... and henke's golfing skills have made an appearance on RPS (check the links, no pun intended): https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/202...-golf-on-mars/

Level 10,000 achieved
    Hah, yeah I noticed that, but I was TOO MODEST to come right here to brag about it.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12