TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

31 19.25%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

54 33.54%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

51 31.68%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

5 3.11%
  • I don't know what's going on!

20 12.42%

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dumped! ✮✮✮

Moderator and Priest
    At least you're honest about it.

If you're correct I'm just happy the Republicans are actually doing something that works. Usually they just roll over and let the enemy win.

Moderator and Priest
    You're kind of a piece of shit, Krush.

Hey I bet if you yell RACIST at me even harder it will change my views...!

Moderator and Priest
    Nah. All anyone has to do is let you keep talking, and everyone will see you for what you are.

Should be apparent by now that I don't care what you think. Also:

This article implies that these election rules are set at the county level: https://www.thenation.com/article/th...ng-rights-act/

Republican election officials in Phoenix’s Maricopa County, the largest in the state, reduced the number of polling places by 70 percent from 2012 to 2016

Cochise County, on the Mexico border, which is 30 percent Latino, was sued by the Justice Department in 2006 failing to print election materials in Spanish or have Spanish-speaking poll workers
     There are a variety of reasons for the polling place closures. Most counties cite budget shortfalls.
    (First of all fuck Spanish election materials, if you want to vote in Spanish go back to Mexico), but this seems to imply that the election rules are not set at the state level but the county level. So as I said, if there are problems voting in Demoshit cities, you can blame the Demoshits.

I realize this may vary from state to state as well.

How is it Trump's supporters can be so angry and spiteful even now? They won for crying out loud. Smugness I can understand, even sympathize with. But you'd figure they could lay off the ragerade a bit.

The Left won every single battle for the last 50 years. The Right just won its first battle last November. It's not exactly time to slow down and rest on the laurels.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    The Left won every single battle for the last 50 years. The Right just won its first battle last November. It's not exactly time to slow down and rest on the laurels.
    For 50 years, those uppity negroes got things a little too good, huh? Getting all entitled with their civil rights acts, being able to easily vote, and not having to worry about being strung up from a tree or having a cross burned in their yard. Well fuck those coons! It's time we real Americans show them what for!

Should be apparent by now that I don't care what you think.
    Well, don't be surprised when you take a fist to the jaw. When you try to do everything in your power to marginalize people, don't be surprised when they start fighting back.

...though you can always play the victim card. That's what you and yours are best at. "How dare this person, who I'm holding down with a boot to his throat, try to twist my ankle. That's why their kind can't be trusted. They're a violent sort, unable to comprehend the civil laws and discourse you and I abide by. Guess we'll have to quit being so kind, and take stronger measures against them."

How ultra right do you have to be to count Reagan and Bush as victories for "The Left"?

When you try to do everything in your power to marginalize people, don't be surprised when they start fighting back.
    This = irony, because that's exactly what brought Trump to the fore. Trump WAS the attempt of "fighting back." Plus all of the violence is from the Left if you haven't noticed. It's the Left rioting in the streets and cracking skulls. Unfortunately I see that Trump isn't accomplishing anything so far.

Maybe he will end up being another Bush but I hope not. If he does, then I guess there really is no way out but violence.

Moderator and Priest
    Maybe he will end up being another Bush but I hope not. If he does, then I guess there really is no way out but violence.
    No, your bunch tend to do things far more passive aggressively. Like harass a bunch of Jewish community centers with bomb threats and whatnot.

And, of course, you all lie through your teeth every chance you get to bolster your cause.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashvsevildead2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	2328

Oops. You fucked up that one: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.77cae7f84641

This guy was arrested for Jewish community center bomb threats, but...he was one of your guys. Even a failed liberal journalist! Plus it's irony that liberals import tons of Muslims into the US and then Jews become less safe. Hmmm how could that be?

No, your bunch tend to do things far more passive aggressively.
    So you are proud of the antifa attacking people in the streets because its not "passive"-aggressive but rather aggressive-aggressive?

(on edit: I didn't see that picture earlier but do I really have to link to all the liberal hoaxes over the last several years?)
    Last edited by Krush; 15th Mar 2017 at 17:32.

Moderator and Priest
    So they caught one liberal journalist. You may now play the false flag narrative, and make the broad assumption it's all liberals trying to make you righteous righties look bad.

Also, I don't recall Muslim violence against Jews being that big of a thing here in the US. You might be able to find a couple of cases of it happening, but generally speaking, they seem to get along pretty well

And no, I'm not proud of these idiot rioters, but they do get bonus points against you and yours by at least being up front about the shit they do, showing their faces for all the world to see. Unlike you far-rightists, who tend to do things anonymously, sticking to hard to trace calls, 4chan, and whatnot.

Oh, and I see you haven't made a response to that picture yet.

I didn't see that picture earlier but do I really have to link to all the liberal hoaxes over the last several years? Do a little research and you'll find black fraternities that hung nooses on their own lawns, teachers who drew swastikas on their own cars. Plus stuff like the Duke Lacrosse Rape hoax.

And the antifa wear masks rather than showing their faces for all the world to see. And they don't have to worry too much about consequences because the State is on their side and approves of what they are doing. At least their state (California etc) and local governments approve.

So they caught one liberal journalist. You may now play the false flag narrative, and make the broad assumption it's all liberals trying to make you righteous righties look bad.
    Dude, you're unbelievable. You accuse Trump supporters of attacking Jews. I give you literally PROOF that it's not all Trump supporters and you say it doesn't count. WTF is wrong with you?

Here's my response to the picture above...you going to say this didn't happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeiI1I9S8hE

Moderator and Priest
    So do you think it's all liberals doing the threatening, because that seems to be what you're implying.

There's no doubt you'll always have people on either side of the great political divide stirring shit up. That one guy who lied about his mother dying due to the Trump Muslim ban is the most recent example that comes to mind. But they're always found out fairly quickly, and reported upon by the so-called Liberal Media you hate so much until it conveniently posts a story you can use.

But to point towards a handful of idiots who were readily caught as an example of leftist dishonesty, happily ignoring the fact you and yours have whole sites dedicated to drumming up fake news reports to spread about through social media is a fallacy at best.

The so-called left has nothing to compare to the likes of 4/8Chan, /r/TheDonald, Stormfront, and the like.

Moderator and Priest
    Here's my response to the picture above...you going to say this didn't happen?
    Yeah, I'm gonna say that particular picture didn't happen, since that shot was taken during a makeup rehearsal for an episode of Ash vs. Evil Dead.

Did you even look at the link? My point is, righties are indeed attacked in public just for being there. Did that woman deserve to be sprayed in the face with mace?

you and yours have whole sites dedicated to drumming up fake news reports
    And you have ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, the New York Times, Salon, Huff Post and on and on and on....

Moderator and Priest
    Did you even look at the link? My point is, righties are indeed attacked in public just for being there. Did that woman deserve to be sprayed in the face with mace?
    Probably not, no. But when you had shit like this going down at Trump rallies, it's no surprise emotions were running high.

And you have ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, the New York Times, Salon, Huff Post and on and on and on....
    Oh, of course. All those organizations that post news inconvenient to your worldview. Obviously they're all liars.

That's the whole MO of Lord Dampnut, though. Tell a few anecdotes of criminal immigrants and claim that most immigrants are bad when in fact stats show that immigrants commit crime less than the average American.

And, in fact, most of the protests like the Women's March have been remarkably peaceful, especially considering the massive number of people involved.

Moderator and Priest
    I wonder if we'll see a return of the voter literacy tests that were such a big thing in the South during the 50's and 60's. Hand them out exclusively to black voters, fail them with one wrong answer, and BAM, you could say they were too stupid to vote.

Only now, we could hand them out to Mexicans and Muslims, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    It's not the IDs themselves, but the way they're implemented that's the problem.

Like, for example, some states will require a valid drivers license to vote, then conveniently close down DMV precincts in poorer and/or black communities due to "budgetary concerns", making it that much more difficult for them to grab one.

There are lots of little things that are done that make it harder for black and Hispanic communities to vote as easily as they should be able to.
    I call ridiculous bullshit. I'd love to see documentation of that happening in any of the 7 states that require photo ID to vote. Doesn't happen.

Photo ID is required to: purchase alcohol, purchase cigarettes, drive a car, apply for a credit card, use a credit card, get on an airplane, purchase a firearm, purchase ammunition, apply for a hunting/fishing license, write a check, and many other myriad tasks. But it's onerous and racist to require photo ID to vote? If that's the case, how is it not onerous and racist to require photo ID for everything else listed? The right to own a firearm is specifically enumerated in the constitution of this country--should we do away with the requirement to prove our identity before purchasing one? I don't know anyone that doesn't have photo ID, including my 93 year old blind great-aunt. Years ago, in a not proud era of my life, I lost my drivers license for a DUI. Obtaining valid, state issued photo-ID wasn't difficult, and allowed me to do all those other things that require photo ID.

Mexico requires state approved photo ID with hologram and thumbprint when its citizens go to vote. It'd be easier for a Mexican to vote in Texas that it would be for him to vote in Mexico. That's not right.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxil View Post
    I call ridiculous bullshit. I'd love to see documentation of that happening in any of the 7 states that require photo ID to vote. Doesn't happen.
    Sure, there's plenty of evidence and reports of such.

Here's one.

And another.

Oh, and this.

Though to be fair, there is recent evidence voter ID laws disenfranchise no one (coming from Vox, no less). So you might be right.

BUUUTTTT....

Not that that's stopping some Republicans from pulling out the voter fraud yarn to attempt to achieve ends favorable to them.

In the end, the biggest push for voter ID laws are meant to combat a problem that isn't really a problem to begin with. All things considered, it seems that the whole issue, no matter which side you're coming from, is much ado over nothing. Not requiring a photo ID doesn't make it so simple that anyone can walk off the street, cast their vote, then do the same elsewhere. Our voting system is so well ran, so tightly regulated, it makes doing such an incredibly difficult task. Though if that Vox article is to be believed, it seems that requiring a photo ID disenfranchises no one.

So what we apparently have is a bunch of people bitching over the nonexistent detrimental side effects of a measure meant to curtail an issue that doesn't actually exist.

ONLY IN AMERICA, HUH?

Page 143 of 652 FirstFirst ... 439398103108113118123128133138139140141142143144145146147148153158163168173178183188193243393643 ... LastLast