TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile

View Poll Results: How long will Trump be President?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 Term (4 Years)

26 18.06%
  • 2 Terms (8 Years)

51 35.42%
  • 1st Term Impeachment/Assassination

50 34.72%
  • 2nd Term Impeachment/Assassination

4 2.78%
  • I don't know what's going on!

13 9.03%
Page 15 of 558 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920253035404550556065115265515 ... LastLast

Thread: ✮✮✮ !Trump Dump! ✮✮✮

To all you French guys who have no problem with Muslims taking over France - Don't you think there might be some...consequences to that?

I hear French Jews are already making plans to leave. A lot of the art in the Louvre may not survive (or just be sold off), since Islam prohibits the depiction of people in paintings.

Do you have kids? Are you at all worried about your kids having to pay special taxes for being non-Muslim (jizya)? What about your daughters being essentially broodmares/slaves in burkas? In Muslim nations, gay people are executed just for existing btw.

And don't tell me France is a secular state and always will be, because once Muslims have a majority (which you've already conceded is unavoidable), then they won't have the same ideas as you....

No, these modern laymen and lovers of a secular state are gladly bending their kness and pointing their asses holes eastwards. That's sad but that's the truth. Islam, no thanks, idiots!

The right wing wants the left wing to be afraid of the immigrants, on account of the immigrants being... Right wing. Hmm.

I think you should worry about the immigrants because they are going to kill you.

Right-wing and left-wing don't have a whole lot of relevance in the face of an invasive, alien culture that is going to sweep away a thousand years of European history and convert France into just another Syria or Libya. Sounds like you're cool with it though.

If it was me, I'd want to keep France, you know...FRANCE first, then worry about who is left or right wing.

In the face of a paranoid delusion, you would have France be converted into "Syria or Libya" right now, without all that pesky waiting around for "an invasive, alien culture" to do it for you.

EDIT: Personally, I would far rather deal with those who are basically ignorant of liberal enlightenment values, as opposed to those of you who know them perfectly well and reject them. I once got into a discussion of gay rights with an actual literal Muslim refugee, and once I pointed out that they were talking about the rights of Ben and Jose from Thanksgiving dinner, it really changed their thinking on the subject.
    Last edited by Pyrian; 5th May 2016 at 15:24.

???

Ooooo-kay just respond with John Oliver level snark, that always solves everything. Fine, I guess Manwe and Faetal should just start giving their kids Arabic lessons and picking out burkas for the girls.

In the meantime the USA will be building a wall on the border and deporting the illegal immigrants. In fifty years we'll see if it's the USA or France that still exists.

EDIT: I see you added a little more substance than just the snark. Great. However you don't get to claim "liberal enlightenment values" for yourself. I doubt Locke, Hobbes, Voltaire, Thomas Paine etc. envisioned turning Europe over to a foreign invasion force of decidedly UN-enlightened religious fanatics and welfare grifters.
    Last edited by Krush; 5th May 2016 at 15:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryzemuis View Post
    That is very exciting.
    It is very exciting if only for one reason: Clinton is not another Bush kid.

I believe the Republican establishment took it for granted that Jeb Bush was gonna win the nomination. And that they had a fair shot grabbing the presidency with Jeb. And then they would continue fucking up the USA and the rest of the world for another 8 years. We would have a war with Iran. No end to the war in Syria (because Saudi-Arabia, and the fact that the Bushes are in bed with the royal family).

Thank God that plan fell completely through.
    I'd rather seen Sanders as president. But Hillary is still 100x better than any other Republican. And 1000x better than Jeb Bush.

Now the yanks just have to make sure Trump doesn't win the elections. I don't expect Trump to win, but you never know. There are enough braindead yanks to make for a surprise.
    I don't think there is a lot of distance between Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton on foreign policy. Politically, Jeb seems a lot like his dad. Hillary might even be more hawkish.

With the exception of Sanders, all of the serious candidates were likely to be more interventionist than Obama.

verbose douchebag
    Quote Originally Posted by Krush View Post
    Fine, I guess Manwe and Faetal should just start giving their kids Arabic lessons and picking out burkas for the girls.
    Well since my wife is Lebanese, my daughter is probably going to be able to speak Arabic when she starts speaking. The rest of your paranoia doesn't merit a response.

foreign invasion force of decidedly UN-enlightened religious fanatics and welfare grifters
    If all these refugees and migrants are actually religious fanatics that want to live under a strict version of Islamic law, I have to wonder why they are fleeing from the Islamic State and the Taliban and trying to get into secular liberal countries.

On one hand, you could assume they are all religious fanatics and share a secret goal of colonizing the rest of the world and turning into a global Islamic state.

On the other hand, you could assume they are regular people who don't want to live in war zones with oppressive governments and a bunch of nut jobs running around, who are mostly concerned about basic things like providing safety, food, and shelter for their family, finding work, raising their kids in a peaceful place where they have an opportunity to live better than their parents, and religion is far down their list of concerns.

It's far more likely that the latter is true. There are a lot of Muslim refugees in Germany converting to Christianity even.

Many of them may not WANT to live under a Muslim state with sharia law. Maybe they didn't want it in their old country either. But it was imposed upon them anyway by the larger culture. The factions most willing to use violence to get their way will win, just as they have in every other Muslim nation. Once there are enough of "the bad ones" in France, they will impose their culture upon "the decent ones" AND you using violence, i.e. Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan massacre, Brussels killings, the Rotherham mass rapes, the Cologne mass sexual assaults....

The only easy way out of this is - don't let them in, in the first place.

verbose douchebag
    You mean bar entry on the basis of religious beliefs? That's deranged.

Not necessarily, but bar entry to any flood of hundreds of thousands of people who may or may not be terrorists, may or may not have any skills suitable for holding a job in France, and probably will go straight on the dole forcing taxpayers to feed, clothe, house them and provide medical care.

Seriously, how are the thousands upon thousands of people flooding into Germany really benefiting Germany? Maybe corporations will be able to save a couple Euros an hour with all this cheap manual labor. Other than that...? Anyone?

LittleFlower
    Quote Originally Posted by heywood View Post
    Hillary might even be more hawkish.
    You compare Jeb with Dubya and the old zombie-dad.
    I compare Hillary with Bill.

During Bill's presidency, there were no new wars. No major upheaval in the Middle-East. Bill gave the USSR the opportunity to slowly change from a communist state to something else. Without interfering. The economy world-wide flourished. Maybe Bill gave too much freedom to the banks. I'm sure he made mistakes. But overall, 1992-2000 has been a zillion times better than 2000-2008, and even 2008-2016. (I blame the war in Syria on Dubya. And I blame the economic crysis of 2008 on Dubya too. (And the Jews from Goldman-Sachs who screwed Europe in Greece. Just kidding)).

If Hillary has the same approach as Bill, the same goals, I can't see how any republican could do better.

It doesn't make sense to judge Hillary Clinton's likely foreign policy based on her husband's 1990s administration and ignore her own record as Secretary of State and Senator and her Presidential campaigns of 2008 and 2016. Different person, different time. Same for Jeb Bush. I'm going by what he campaigned on.

The 1990s were great, but the Cold War had just ended and we were riding the biggest asset bubble since the 1920s. Bill Clinton was dealt a pretty good hand. Obama, the worst.

Errr what Gryzemuis? The economy flourishing has little to nothing to do with the current president - they don't have anywhere near that level of control. You're ignoring all the dictators he was secretly installing in South America, all of the imperialist military intervention in the name of humanitarianism. And the fact that he was very much involved in what Bush finished in Iraq - between Operation Desert Strike, the no fly zone, sanctions on Iraq and Iran, etc. Clinton was not what you seem to think he was.

No wars under Clinton? It is to laugh... Yugoslavia? Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia. The US got pretty involved in those. The cause was not his, but he did get really involved. And the "Cole", a nice present from Bin Ladin Seems Clinton was too timid to take him out when he could have. The result was over 3000 dead in 2001.

Well that degenerated quickly.

So Krush I'll ask again: what is your solution concerning 3rd or 4th generation emigrants that still favour the culture/language of their ancestors over that of the country they currently live in? What is your solution to purify America and France of these people? Mass deportation, mass sterilization or mass murder? Any preferences? The three of them together maybe? Maybe you want to bleach their skin and force them to assimilate?

But if you wanted to do any of this, you'd need someone like Hitler to come into power (yeah, yeah Godwin point, whatever). So let's see, who do we have on the political scene in the US or in France that could be a potential Hitler and who has the slightest chance of ever being elected? Hmm, oh that's right! No one! You really think Trump ever had any chance to win?? He's just a clown to divert your attention while Hillary fucks you deep in the ass. You really think if he won he'd actually build a fucking wall? He's a troll who's in it for the lolz. He's the best thing that ever happened to Hillary's campaign. A free ticket to the presidency!

Maybe Marine Le Pen in France then? Haha, yeah, no. At best she's a Bush light. She doesn't give a shit about her country, her people or some Muslim invasion. All she cares about is making money, and getting elected. To this end she's ready to do anything, which she has been doing by abandoning all her convictions, cleansing her party of all radical elements and even disowning her own father! A real fascist in the making! But she can't get rid of her name, which makes her...

...fucking ineligible! If you knew anything about France you'd know that. It's a well-known fact here that 80% of the population abhors anything Le Pen related and would rather kill their own children than vote for them. The FN is a well-oiled machine that has only one purpose: getting the other side elected with 100% certainty. And it has never failed to succeed in this role over the last forty years. Just like it did over the previous election, just like it will over the next one. I can already give you the result of the next presidential election: 80% for whoever's running against Le Pen in the second turn (in all likelihood Juppé). The media waves the FN scarecrow around, and the scared masses reluctantly elect the Right/Left again for another term. Sure they're bad, but at least they're not "darkest hours of our history" bad!

So that leaves you, and bassoferrol, to do the job by your lonely selves. Good luck to you two, there's a lot of work ahead. Basically you've already lost, you're just too fucking stupid to know it. You lost 40 years ago when the first wave of migrants came over (probably longer for the US).

Now, concerning the newly arrived migrants from Syria and Lybia. Here's a thought: if we hadn't destroyed their country, they wouldn't have had to come here. That doesn't mean we should welcome them with open arms mind, they can fuck right off to the UK for all I care, but the fact is they're here and we have to deal with them in some way (one that is somewhat realistic and humane, not the ridiculous fantasy mentioned above).

Here's another thought: it wasn't Arabs who destroyed Syria and Lybia. It was the West, led by none other than the US of fucking A. And it wasn't Muslims who created, armed and trained, Al Qaeda or Isis, it was the US of motherfucking A. As for "terrorist attacks", they only ever serve the government in power at the time, regardless of who's actually behind them. As such, the Bataclan and Charlie Hebdo massacres are the best thing that ever happened to Hollande's government. But he'll need more of these if he ever hopes to be re-elected.

I'd advise you to turn off your TV and throw it out your window as it has clearly had damaging effects on your mind, but I think you're past saving. Keep believing Uncle Sam is doing God's work in spreading democracy to uncivilized parts of the world through peaceful means. Yup, drones and bombs, the best way to achieve peace! No way the people receiving the bombs will ever hold a grudge!

Regarding French Jews: they're welcome to leave the country if they don't like it. I hear there's another, better, safer nation, one that is more observing of human rights, ready to welcome them. If they could just take BHL, Attali, and Finkelkraut with them they would do us all a great service.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by bjack View Post
    ...And the "Cole", a nice present from Bin Ladin Seems Clinton was too timid to take him out when he could have. The result was over 3000 dead in 2001.
    Now that's a complicated subject. It's a shame that foresight is never as accurate as hindsight.

Moderator and Priest
    Not necessarily, but bar entry to any flood of hundreds of thousands of people who may or may not be terrorists, may or may not have any skills suitable for holding a job in France, and probably will go straight on the dole forcing taxpayers to feed, clothe, house them and provide medical care.
    The simple fact is that the refugee situation is a damned if you do, damned if you don't affair. No one involved has the resources to handle the large numbers wanting to cross the borders in this short of a time frame. It's just too much of a strain on the local infrastructure. The best anyone can do is vet them over the course of a couple of years, then allow a staggered series of groups entrance over an extended period of time, with the hopes that the economy and local populace can adjust to the influx slowly.

verbose douchebag
    Well the mayor of London is now a Muslamic. Oh dear God won't someone think of the children.
    I hope everyone likes bulghur wheat because that's all that the good people of London will be allowed to eat now, Lord have mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by faetal View Post
    I hope everyone likes bulghur wheat because that's all that the good people of London will be allowed to eat now, Lord have mercy.
    The only way they'll take my bacon from me is to pry it from my cold, dead, chubby hands!

verbose douchebag
    Turns out there's only one species of human. Variations in melanin expression only seem to matter to the terminally stupid.

verbose douchebag
    It's weird, everyone I see doesn't look the same as me. I'm scared that people with brown eyes or blonde hair might try to steal my values.

verbose douchebag
    Enjoy the feedback loop.

Page 15 of 558 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920253035404550556065115265515 ... LastLast